Hostel Ordnance Reviews

18 Beresford Square, Woolwich, London, England

Enjoyed my stay

Worst hostel I have ever been in, disgusting place i would not reccommend it to anyone and don't be fooled by low price - the service is even lower

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Croatia

Internet is very bad, disconnection/distruption is very common throughout the day. Need to improve on cleaning in the kitchen especially all counters. Hostel Ordnance is sitting above the bar/pub and next to the cheap supermarket called Iceland. Hostel is far from Jubilee Line Metro, maybe 80 minutes walk BUT hostel is very close to DLR Station. I usually avoid DLR station due to budget. Staff is awesome and helpful

Good helpful & friendly staff.

I was very disappointed with this place. When my husband and I arrived we felt a awful smell. We booked a private room. The recepcionist showed us the room and it was completely DIRTY !!!!! It was impossible to stay in that mess. We tried to find another place to change, it was impossible, though. We had to buy bed sheet and organise the room and try to sleep at night. This was the worst experience EVER in my life. I'll never come back to a hostel llike this again ! Stay away from this place.

1 2 Next » last »