Hostel Ordnance Reviews

18 Beresford Square, Woolwich, London, England

It has never came to my mind that I would ever see a place like Hostel Ordinance. Its XXI century and this "hostel",honestly, doesen't meet any criteria. I didn't expect luxury but Quoting a classic " Lawless, disgusting, it makes me feel sick. I will examplify you what I noticed and I think was extraordinary. Courtain instead of glass, staff look homeless, cracked man pissing and poohing in the room, are you kidding me? Reservation also went wrong. Get rid of it. Bath looked filthy and crampy.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Poland

After visiting hostels all over Europe, this hostel was the worst one I've ever stayed in. First there had been a mistake with a booking so instead of being placed in a twin private room, we were placed in a dorm room. The hostel staff accused us of making a mistake with a booking or it was the fault of Hostelworld. We didn't have a key to the room until the second day and there were no locked internal doors. The bathroom was something which wouldn't be out of place in a 3rd world country.

Very bad experience staying at this hostel.

• 22nd Jun 2014