Hostel Ordnance Reviews

18 Beresford Square, Woolwich, London, England

I have arived at 9.00pm. I was told ther was no room for me, for witch I paid. It suppose to be a Standard Twin Private Shared Bathroom. Instade I was put in 6 bed share room. Staff was not helpfull and refused to take resposibilities for the situation. I was refused to get a name of suppervisor or menager in charge for this place. I needed to book hotel somewhere else for much higher price for next two nights. I am 61 years old woman and It was not a pleasent experience for me.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Poland

Woolwich Arsenal (the community it is in) is extremely run down. We went in and managed to follow through dirty stairways and ripped paper signs to a small, smelly room where the man without any professional cloths on casually says hi and makes us feel like we are inconveniencing him to show us the place (which he forgets to show all of). We go through narrow corridors past sketchy looking guests to use the bathroom that didn't lock. No lockers or bins - we felt so unsafe we left directly left.

• 1st Aug 2014