Hostel Ordnance Reviews

18 Beresford Square, Woolwich, London, England

Hostel is mad dirty. Booked for 3nights but could not even stay for the first. But because our flight landed at 8pm this was the only place we planned to go. The facilities was a joke! Showers were clogged and water was about 4inches high. No toilet paper in the bathrooms. Free breakfast?! umm just no. The kitchen looks like it hasn't been cleaned in years. Gunks of dried pieces in microwave and kitchen sink, and stove. I could keep going. the only pro is that there is a 24hr Tesco nearby.

They doubled booked and cancelled my booking. Only e-mailing me while I was travelling at very short notice. Very poor. After travelling for 14+ hours I had then had to find alternative accommodation. Very difficult and expensive on a bank holiday weekend.

1 2 Next » last »