Hostel Ordnance Reviews

18 Beresford Square, Woolwich, London, England

Very bad experience staying at this hostel.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

It was a memorable stay...Thank You

• 1st Jun 2014
  • India

Would you like a visit to the set of horror flick 'Hostel'? If so this is the place for you. Great facilities such as, no locks on doors, no sense of security, clean sheets only upon your request and definite sense that you won't make it out alive. Has this description put you on edge? Well after a 9 hour drive from Manchester this certainly was not I was expecting to be met with. My friend and I left there after demanded our money back, I really wish I was exaggerating but I am not. Horrible.

• 31st May 2014

This was an awful stay. The place was filthy, the showers had a two-finger thick layer of grime on the floor. We were moved to another room because of the appearance of a mouse...only to have one more show up in the new room, as well. The staff was unhelpful and uncaring of our complaints. We didn't get our money back, but we left the next day. I'm never staying there again, and I suggest everyone else does the same.

• 28th May 2014