Hostel Ordnance Reviews

• 29th Sep 2015
  • Mexico

Good atmosphere

• 28th Sep 2015

Looks like the hostel has changed the last time is visited and a lot improvement as has been put in to restore this victorian building

• 28th Sep 2015

Pretty rough Hostel. Better than I expected based on other ratings. If you are flying out of City airport early like I was then give it a crack, but otherwise its worth spending a bit more on a better place. No staff when I came to check in and out, otherwise no major issues really but just average overall.

Security lockers were'nt secure. Atmosphere was criminal and lowlife-ey. Cleanliness felt non-existant. Staying here is very cheap, and other guests are very helpful with ways of saving money if you ask them. Facilities: Toilets in desperate need of shaping and freshening up. Breakfast was pretty weird. Wifi only covers certain places of the hostel.

The hostel was not clean, the room and bathroom also, me and my friend were not feeling safe, we wanted to see the room first but the receptionist said:" this is a hostel not a Hotel, so we should not expect high standard" but the only good thing is that it was very close to the train station

• 21st Aug 2015

I've travelled through EU, North America and SEA and I can comfortbaly say this is the worst hostel I have ever been to. Filthy, poorly located, unsafe and poorly run. DONT STAY HERE I AM SERIOUS. Don't be like me and think 'OMG so cheap lets book it!' Stay away! trust me

My friend and I have stayed in this hostel for two nights. Actually we did have stayed before at the very beginning of our trips. The kitchen has improved a lot in terms of both cleanliness and numbers of tools. The room was not bad. However, the room only has one plug with one socket, which is totally not enough for six people in the room.

1 2 Next » last »