Hostel Ordnance Reviews

18 Beresford Square, Woolwich, London, England

It is cheap but please, you should not go, if you love yourselve, please dont go!

They need to clean the bedrooms, mine wasn't cleaned any day of my stay. The breakfast was the cheapest bread-cereal-milk-butter you could find and nothing more. Everything is dirty, they don't want to accept credit cards. If you are visiting London just for tourism, this hostel is quite far from the center

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Absolutely filthy dirty hostel. There was so much damp and dirt in the male showers that they were unusable. I had to use the female shower that were dirty but at least didn't wreak of damp and urine. There was a layer of dust throughout the hostel and bed sheets had been used by a previous occupant.

Bed night and breakfast for £6 code to Woolwich Arsenal DLR friendly staff Lot of decorating been done to improve hostel

By allowing venues to post their own photos & descriptions without verification (per a previous contact), we were duped in to staying in this hostel which is below human habitation levels. London locals advised us that "this hostel was borderline dangerous, delapidated & filled with temporary workers & addicts." This was true. The same were prone to late-night loud, fights in the halls. Add rampant mould & untrained staff we walked out on our last two nights after being sternly told no refunds

this hostel, schould be open for forin workers and not for turists..because i saw more than half of workers, so they live ther all the time...

• 7th May 2015
  • Slovenia

A good hostel with friendly staff and great security. When I asked for a locker after arriving, they were all taken up and I realised half of them were broken! Also, I used a bathroom straight after one person used the shower in there and it was really disgusting, the floor was dirty and the toilet and sink were in bad condition. Overall, an average stay.

• 23rd Apr 2015

The hostel was disgusting. The toilet was clogged and had a broken Crack pipe floating in it. The sink did not work at all. I ended up changing hostels. They would not give me a refund, and when I asked to talk to the manager, they lied and said he was busy until 11:00. I waited until then. They then said he couldn't be reached, and they "didn't know" what I wanted. It was a horrible experience, and I would never go back.

Dirty everywhere (surprisingly not that much at the bathrooms). Although reserved in cca 3 months advance our room occupied when we arrived. Just one male and one female bathroom for the whole floor - male one always busy. For female one you need to go for a key to the reception one floor below.

Just read the reviews and decide by yourself.

There were not breakfast, the atmosphere is not cool!

I was impressed thank you ! The hospitality was good only that you should improve on the general cleanliness of the facility, avoiding the fun smell that welcomes you right from the door! People also should not smoke and buzz in the facility since some customers are allergic to such cases. Other wise thanks for hosting me that was lovely!

• 21st Feb 2015

Brilliant staff with lovely people from all walks of the globe. Makes staying at a hostel more enjoyable!!

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Fiji

A great hostel in a great location - enjoyed my stay. Clean sheets, nice people.

• 13th Feb 2015

I enjoyed my stay - the hostel was near the station, very clean and had great atmosphere.

• 12th Feb 2015

not a bad area, near to DLR station, )

• 11th Feb 2015

The place was execellent and more varieties of breakfast would be appreciated. Value for money

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

The location is excellent and the staff are friendly. Value for money

• 9th Feb 2015

The place was very dirty and stank. There was no locker or any other thing to to put my stuffs. The Staff didn't gave us any kind of map or information about the city. The hostel is really far from the city center and they didn't gave a precise location of the hostel. The breakfast is very simple, all the dishes were dirty and there was almost no plates, spoons and knifes for everyone. The place is cheap but i didn't recomend it. They need to improve a lot.

Abit shocked at first, some derelict building

• 14th Jan 2015