Hostel Orquideas Reviews

Calle Orquideas 25, Cancun, Mexico

Good hostel. The staff was knowledgeable and very helpful. The only issue is that in the mixed rooms they don't turn on the air conditioning until 9.

• 23rd May 2015

They cooked us dinner, aircon in the dorms at night

This hostel is awesome, I wouldnt even consider staying anywhere else if I was back in cancun. Everyone is so friendly, amazing breakfast and dinner every day, its like a family and daniel makes sure every single person has a great time. Sometimes you had to wait for a shower but its not a problem in such a chilled out happy place. Great place for meeting people amd having fun, highly recommended!

Great stay!!! Staff lovely! Daniel Made sure we were looked after us! Even showed us around and took us to some amazing locations! Would stay there again!

• 18th May 2015
  • New Zealand

This hostel was an amazing first place in mexico for me. They answered all my questions and the hostle staff love to talk to you adn help you out. They had free breakfast AND FREE DINNER! The hostel had cool graffiti and a great vibe. An easy walk from the ADO bus stop and near to food, a plaza and thus bus to the beach :) perfect!!!

Great food served twice a day, friendly and helpful staff and owners, amazing layout, spacious and cool looking, a feeling of community and incredible benefits! Everything you could want from a hostel. We arrived after a long flight exhausted and even though the air con was only meant to be turned on from 9pm-9am at 6 o'clock when we asked they turned it on to accommodate us. Would recommend to anyone.

nice hostel! daniel the nice taking us to all those trips and showing us around. i stayed 5 days longer than i expected. recomend it!!!

Thank a lot to hostel owner. Everything is good with my group of 6 persons from Vietnam.

Fantastic staff and atmosphere. Would definitely stay again!

• 1st May 2015

The hostel is very good the owner and staff super friendly . the free breakfast was super and nice free dinnr too.the atmosfear is very nice. All was very nice.

Orquideas are doing everything right. It has a lovely atmosphere - friendly, helpful and laid back from the moment you walk through the door. The atmosphere combined with the free shared dinner each night makes it an easy place to socialise, but still get a decent nights sleep if you don't want to be partying 'til the wee hours. The owners and staff show a personal interest in their guests' character & comfort, there is a hostel dog who is the sweetest, and hammocks for chilling the day away.

• 22nd Apr 2015

really great place to stay, amazing that they offer free dinner and breakfast everyday. my stay was brief but very comfortable.

I thought the hostel was very good - and I loved that the meals helped create more of a community. I just think that three bathrooms is insufficient for the size of the hostel.

Great value for money and that was before we found out that we had breakfast and dinner included. Staff were great and will take you out to the beaches and nightclubs.

• 13th Apr 2015

Lovely people and very helpful! A very short walk to a nice Cancun park and the ADO bus station. We would stay here again if we visit Mexico again.

• 4th Apr 2015

Awesome staff and cool vibe. I would definitely recommend this place.

Friendly staff, great food, wish I could have stayed longer...

Great place!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff are very hospitable and with the free meals it's excellent value. Close to the buses (to hotel zone for $10.50 pesos) and collectivos. Security at first seems different/inadequate because the doors and front gate aren't locked but staff are always present and it felt very safe. A great place!

If you are looking for a cozy quiet hostel, this is the wrong place. When I was there, people were partying and it was hard to sleep. The common areas are not very cozy and there are only three bathrooms for ca. 30 people, so even at 3:30 am I had to wait to get a free bathroom. The free dinner and the staff are nice though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4