Hostel Orquideas Reviews

Calle Orquideas 25, Cancun, Mexico

Free breakfast/dinner, amazingly helpful staff, friendly owners, great kitchen, air conditioned rooms, lockers, WiFi, and hot showers with actual pressure. If youre staying in Cancun, stay here. Very close to the bus station and a park with very inexpensive food stalls. 3 tacos $1 Jumbo burritto $2.30 U.S.

• 16th Dec 2014

Im not a huge fan of swimming, just love watching the ppl and feel the great vibe of them. Orquideas made my trip in cancun better than i would have if i just stay in hotel. I could see other ppl and talk to them, and most of all, the staffs make the wonderful atmosphere. Making us get to know each othere, they know how to make the journey of ordinary people like me memorable. I strongly recommend this hostel. Thanx a lot for ur kindness and nice meal!!

• 12th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

One of my favourite hostels ive ever stayed in! Hermes is such a legend he gives you such warm welcome and all the staff will help you out with anything you want to know or need. Was only meant to stay for a few days but ended staying a week! had a good time here. This hostel does a few party nights then the rest of the time is more chilled out so if your not looking to party everyday then i recommend this place! Had such a good time here and will miss it.

nice people, good atmosphere, clean and safe, the place to stay !!!

Excellent hostel, with really cool atmosphere, and great breakfast and dinner included.

The owner was great and helped us out with breakfast and a cab when we had to take an early flight. The included dinner helped to create a great atmosphere when all the guests got together to eat.

Only stayed here for one night, arrived pretty late and left in the morning. We were tired from traveling and slept most of the time, but I really liked this hostel anyways. The staff was super and they got us some veggie food even though they didn't usually serve it. Have nothing to complain about what so ever. Comfortable beds and nice hang out areas.

We liked the concept of this hostel with free breakfast and dinner. It was near av. Tulum where you can catch the R1 bus to hotel zone/ beach. Sometimes it was loud at night, even after midnight and then when people got up again early in the morning. The WiFi here is not very good, but there is an internet cafe just by the park round the corner if you need it or for printing.

This is a wonderful hostal the hosts are amazing they cook dinner for everyone every night and breakfast as well. Such kind relaxed people. I was really happy with my stay!

Nice backyard to hang out, good breakfast and helpful staff, especially Hermes.

Thanks 4 everthing!

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

My group and I enjoyed the hostel very much! If we had questions or wanted recommendations, they were very happy to help. The continental breakfast and dinner was a plus! It was very delicious and gave everyone a chance to sit and chat with people staying at the hostel. Also the hammocks were a plus and convinced me to get one while I was out there!

Awesome hostel in a great location. Close to all your transport needs in Cancun. The owners and staff are super friendly and nice, they take care of all your needs and have great suggestions of place around cancun to visit. The family dinners are awesome and a great social aspect. Great place to meet fellow travellers. We just had to return

The staff is amazing and they have breakfast and dinner.

The stuff is very kind, we felt like in a big family eat and trink that excellent food they cooked together (breakfast and italian dinner). Thank a lot for staying at yours! 2 German Girls on her trip through mexico ;-)

Lovely hostel with an amazing vibe. Loved the staff and the free dinner every night was great!

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

The best hostel I've ever been, the owners Mauricio and Antonella are really nice and flexible. Hermes is super cool and always have plans for night clubs or just hanging around cancun.

Everythin is clean, staff is so friendly and you must have a really good time there. Try it, you will love it. Cheers

• 27th Sep 2014

This hostel was amazing with it's family style dinners (included!) and breakfasts. I was super happy here. The staff (esp. Rebecca) were incredibly friendly and helpful with our questions. Thank you!! :)

• 10th Sep 2014

We had a fantastic experience at Orquideas! I would highly recommend this hostel. Very friendly, fun and helpful staff with a great chilled out vibe. The hostel is a 5 minute walk from a supermarket, ATM, most public bus routes and the ADO bus station. So convenient!

• 6th Sep 2014