• Calle Orquideas #2 sm22, mza 15 lt 23 ZIP 77500, Cancun, Mexico

8.8
Fabulous 690 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 690 Total Reviews
Hostel Orquideas Located at Calle Orquideas #2 sm22, mza 15 lt 23 ZIP 77500, Cancun.
Mexico
Cancun Quintana Roo 77500 Calle Orquideas #2 sm22, mza 15 lt 23 ZIP 77500
88% 690
21.1602465 -86.8286472
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
19th Jul 2016

Nice little hostel with great breakfast and dinner. Love the art work and the open communal areas. No complaints!

• England, Couple, 25-30
15th Jul 2016

Great family atmosphere, all brought together for breakfast and dinner.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Jul 2016

I was only in Cancun for one night but if I stayed longer I would definitely stay here. The staff are so lovely and welcoming and helpful. I had to catch a bus at 5pm and they let me hang around all day. The free breakfast and dinner is great. They even whipped something up for me at 10pm when I arrived. It is close to ADO station and I felt perfectly safe walking there at 10pm.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2016
8.0

The place was good value for money. Not all the rooms have aircon and it's only turned on between 9pm-9am, but this is advertised so you know what you're getting. Dinner and breakfast were great, the staff were friendly and it had a really good vibe. No locks on any of the doors but there are lockers.

4th Jul 2016

It suit my needs. The location is in walking distance from the bus station.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
3rd Jul 2016
7.7

Stayed one night, owners were there and super friendly, it's nice how they cook for everyone and take a real interest in looking after the travellers. Air con in the rooms is great, tho beds and pillows are a bit old and worn, everything is clean enough - maybe try the showers earlier in the day tho. Not the best location but beaches etc are easy to get to by bus and the ADO is very close so it's convenient. Nothing much to see in downtown Cancun anyway.

• USA, Female, 41+
1st Jul 2016

I loved my stay at here! The staff was helpful and friendly, and the whole atmosphere was very chill and welcoming! Oh, and the breakfasts and family-style dinners? Delicious! This was my very first time traveling abroad, plus I went solo and I don't speak Spanish. While I enjoyed my excursions about Cancun, coming back to the hostel afterwards felt like a haven where I could finally relax and let my guard down. I can't thank them enough and will definitely stay there again!!!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2016

This is actually the only hostel I've been to that gives free dinner in addition to free breakfast, and I loved it! I stayed three nights and the dinners very basic (which is to be expected since they're feeding so many people), but it really brought everyone together and I met a lot of new friends that way. Good hammocks, good AC. My one complaint is there are very few bathrooms for how many people are there, so that got frustrating. Overall, good hostel!

• France, Couple, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

Nice little hostel in the center of downtown Cancun. Large ensuite private room with great aircon. Free water, good kitchen facilities. Included breakfast is great, very filling and changes everyday. They also do a free group dinner everyday which is nice. The staff are really nice and friendly too!

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

Nice hostel to start or end your vacation! A few blocks away from ADO bus station. Staff is great, room is fine too. Communal dinner is good opportunity to meet new people and exchange stories.