Hostel Orquideas Reviews

Calle Orquideas 25, Cancun, Mexico

I understand it's Cancun, but not everyone is there to party until the wee hours every night. The environment was loud and disrespectful, and the rooms were very dirty – My stay was super uncomfortable. Overhearing management badmouth guests (especially openly in front of other guests) for being "boring" is also bad business and gives an unfortunate impression.

Very family oriented hostel, the staff provide breakfast and dinner, which makes for a great communal atmosphere. Only downside was that our dorm had no fans -they do have A/Con but it is only on for certain hours at night. Overall a great place, I would recommend it to anyone :-)

Great hostel. Helpful staff, great breakfast and nice atmosphere.

Very friendly staff! Nice and clean hostel.

This was probably my favourite hostel that I have ever stayed at. The staff are amazing - so much fun and so much help. The atmosphere is great. Everyone eats dinner together in the evening, which was great as it lets you meet other people at the hostel. It isn't in the hotel zone, which I liked as it has more of an authentic 'Mexican' feel. I would definitely recommend staying here!

A bit far from the City Center, but the rest was good!

On of the best hostel that I've been.

• 28th Dec 2014

Great place to stay , in the middle of the Center of Cancun Town , great atmosphere to met new people , amaizing staff .

This hostel was great! Very good value for money and a great atmosphere. Breakfast and dinner is included, which is so handy (and easy on the hip pocket). When meals are served, we are encouraged to all get together and enjoy the meal around a big table. It feels like you are staying with distant relatives. The only downfall was the taps in our bathroom. One was leaking on the bathroom floor and the shower didnt have much water pressure or warmth but all in all, it was good. I would return :) :)

This was my second hostel in Cancun and have to say I had a hard time when I was leaving, because the owners (Italian couple) really make you feel you are part of their family. I liked the people that worked there, breakfast and dinner every day + water for free (in other hostels you have to pay for it normally).

a great place to stay. comfortable beds. excellent breakfast. helpful staff.

Perfect place. The only reason I give them a semi-perfect rating for facilities is because they still had an electrical shower head. I highly recommend this place.

Very helpful staff

The hostel was very clean and secure. The location was great a two minute walk to the bus to the beach. The breakfast in the hostel has been the best we have ever had, chilaquiles, huevos rancheros etc. And on top of that they do every night a dinner for everybody, it either Italian or Mexican. The owners are really nice and helpful. I would definitely go back there.

Free breakfast/dinner, amazingly helpful staff, friendly owners, great kitchen, air conditioned rooms, lockers, WiFi, and hot showers with actual pressure. If youre staying in Cancun, stay here. Very close to the bus station and a park with very inexpensive food stalls. 3 tacos $1 Jumbo burritto $2.30 U.S.

• 16th Dec 2014

Super friendly staff. The meals are excellent. A great place to stay in cancun.

Im not a huge fan of swimming, just love watching the ppl and feel the great vibe of them. Orquideas made my trip in cancun better than i would have if i just stay in hotel. I could see other ppl and talk to them, and most of all, the staffs make the wonderful atmosphere. Making us get to know each othere, they know how to make the journey of ordinary people like me memorable. I strongly recommend this hostel. Thanx a lot for ur kindness and nice meal!!

• 12th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

I've been in this hostel 5 times. Every time i go to cancun, this is my house :) I love the owners, great persons, doing everything to satisfy customers. Fully equipied kitchen, breakfast and dinner delightful, cooked by the owner, perfect atmpsphere, 12 in the night music stop, you can sleep good, every year they change beds, no animals, purified water free, coffee free, tea, free.. all day Perfect hostel. Thanks Maurizio, Antonella, Dante, Hermes, Joanna, and everybody is working there

One of my favourite hostels ive ever stayed in! Hermes is such a legend he gives you such warm welcome and all the staff will help you out with anything you want to know or need. Was only meant to stay for a few days but ended staying a week! had a good time here. This hostel does a few party nights then the rest of the time is more chilled out so if your not looking to party everyday then i recommend this place! Had such a good time here and will miss it.

nice people, good atmosphere, clean and safe, the place to stay !!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3