Hostel Ospitalia del Mare

Fabulous 782 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017
7.4

Good location. I enjoyed the little town. Wifi was shocking. Was a black out one night. Great shower.

16th Jun 2017

Wi-Fi sucked, but the facilities were clean, and the staff extremely helpful, almost to the point of a concierge. The breakfast was just stale bread with some hazelnut spread, but it was free and they had a coffee machine you could get as much coffee as you needed. Only a 5 minute train ride from Monterosso al Mare, and maybe a 10 minute walk to the train station. Definitely suggest staying somewhere in La Spezia or Levanto; much cheaper than in Cinque Terre towns.

16th Jun 2017

This is a great place to stay if you're looking to visit Cinque Terre but not pay a high price. It's just outside of Monterosso, and it's an easy train ride away. There's not much available for community, but I enjoyed my stay, and it's a great way to see Cinque Terre

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2017
6.6

The showers were not as clean as other hostels I've stayed in, the building is echoey and not ideal for a hostel, but considering that it is the only hostel in levanto, it isnt a bad option. I would bring my own towels though because the ones provided were closer in texture to pillowcases.

• maddyewing__22
  • Canada, Couple, 18-24
15th Jun 2017
8.0

Former hospital/school converted into a hostel. Large dorms that felt very clean and secure. Great terrace, but lacking other proper common spaces. Free breakfast is a plus, but was pretty meager. Located 15 minutes from the station, less than 5 from the beach and at the beginning of the hiking trail that leads to Monterosso. Wifi only worked in the lobby.

14th Jun 2017

This hostel is in a great location, with easy access to Cinque Terre. Levanto was also a great town to see.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2017
6.0

This hostel is in a great location, would highly reccomend staying here as it has more of a local feel than the other towns. The wifi hardly works, and I wouldn't classify it as free breakfast but the rooms are big, beds comfortable and the pizza place accross the road excellent!!!

• England, Couple, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

Absolutely loved my stay here. The staff were so lovely and helpful, the location was great, the beds were comfortable, the wifi worked well as long as you went into the hall. The only thing I would have liked is better kitchen faciities. A hob/oven would have been useful for me

11th Jun 2017
3.7

We are two 18 year old girls and we were totally creeped out by this hostel. We have stayed in many hostels throughout Europe, but this one had the WEIRDEST vibe. The people in our room were 40-60 and mostly middle aged men. The hallways feel like a mental hospital or a residency hotel. Eerily quiet and the wifi doesn't work! We are both American and rely on the wifi at hostels to contact our parents, so this was a legit issue for us. We ended up checking out early and getting a hotel room.

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2017

The town is amazing and the facilities are clean. The only I had was with the wifi that would not always work in the rooms. Other than that, my friend and I enjoyed our stay and we were sad to leave.