Hostel Palace Lisboa - Marques Reviews

Calcada Marques de Abrantes, n48 - 1D, Lisbon, Portugal

You can't just turn up and check in, you need to call when you are arriving as there are no staff as there's no reception. They don't tell you this until after you book. The room was very dated, just a matress on the floor too, but it is super cheap and in a good location. Only a small padlock locks the door which isn't very safe once you are out and about, however, we were fine.

Its a very discusting hostel. No HOT water in 4-5 days. No windows in the room so we could get some air. The bed was so bad to lay on, our backs heard. We should use a padlock to lock our door. We could hear everything from the other rooms. If I could I would take over the half of my money back. This place is to EXPENSIVE, I will never ever put my legs in this place again. But there was no rats, crackoes or mushooms. I really do hope you put the price down.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Denmark

We came to Calcada Marques de Abrantes n481D at arrival time.There is no sign of hostel,no name,no ring,no nothing.We have waited for 4 hours,asked people about the hostel and nobody knows it.INTERESTING(!!)on the same side of street where should the HOSTEL PALACE LISBOA been,10 meters before, there is PH LISBON http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/PH-Lisbon-Hostel/Lisbon/74015?propNum=74015&dateFrom=2014-07-27 with free rooms for 3*more money and there were people with same experience

Terrible terrible TERRIBLE!! did not even end up staying here!! It is hard to find because there is no sign outside. And then there is never anyone at reception!! Day or night time there is no one there to let you in. We rang and she told us to wait 2 hours before someone would come to let us in. And we were not the only ones! Cannot comment on the rooms because I did not even see them. I am annoyed i had to pay a non refundable deposit because they don't deserve my money!!

View all Lisbon Bed and Breakfasts