Hostel Paradis Reviews

1 Rue de Paradis, Nice, France

Nice location, but nothing you should go if you want to have a typical hostel experience.

No common room or kitchen but you can use their sister hotel down the street. We were in a dorm and it had A/C! Had a kettle and small fridge which was nice. But the shower water flew out the curtain and made a sopping mess on the floor every time. Private lockers in the room a plus! Down the street from the beach and old town. Worth it.

What the hostel lacks in terms of common space, it more than makes up for with its amazing location. It is literally 5 minutes to the beach.

We showed up and our hostel room was dirty or ruined by the people who had just stayed there, so they transferred us to a different hostel about 5 minutes away that they also own. That place was really nice. Both were super close to the beach. Never saw the actual rooms at this location, just the other one that they transferred us to.

I stayed in a four person mixed shared room. The hostel was clean and tidy and actually looks like a hotel. The strong point of this hostel is its great location , although it could be a bit cheaper

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Greece

Amazing hostel. As I become more experienced as a hostel user, I realize more and more how great my stay was. Right next to the beach and in a good comfrtoable part of town and they have a basket of beach goods for you to pick from on your way out. They come in everyday and clean the rooms which includes making the beds and leaving a clean shower towel for you. My room also had AC! Which was a wonderful surprised. The staff was excellent. Very helpful and very cute migh I add.

• 20th Jul 2014

It was hard to go upstair because elevator go up to until 3rd floor.

I was shifted to their sister hostel called Meyerbeer Beach Hotel when I got there. My review is about Meyerbeer. What a hostel! :-) They had walking tours, beach mats (a necessity in Nice), bar crawls and absolutely great people! The receptionist helped us with telling us what to do in Nice for our stay. If I ever went back, I'd definitely pick Meyerbeer again! :D

Very close to the beach. You can take matresses, umbrellas, balls for free to the beach. You have a fridge and water cooker in the room. Staff was nice and helpful. No common area, for this you have to go to the sister hotel. (havent't been there) I would stay there again.

Our twin room may have seemed expensive for the basic room and facilities but you pay for the location. The staff were also all really friendly and gave advice on where to go in local area and how to get about. We were more than happy with the room, had everything we needed but others may feel it could have more. Would return and definitely recommend it !

• 30th Jun 2014

I booked double bed room. But they offer twin. And I paid 1 euro more.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Perfect location. A bit of a climb to the fifth floor (the elevator only goes to third), but the aircon in the room was a very nice reward. Plus for providing towels. I'd stay there again :-)

loved this place, the people are amazing and the rooms are great.

This hostel had a phenomenal location, just off the beach (I could see the Mediterranean from my window) and was staffed by fantastic people who were wonderfully helpful. The rooms themselves were good, if a bit of a climb (which I personally didn't mind) and overall the hostel was fantastic.

The location is excelent.Super close to the beach and to Place Massena. At Rue Paradis there is some kind of square with lots of restaurants and a few shops. There is no common area, so if you wanna meet people, it's not the best place. They offer a bar crawl, though, which is really nice. Staff is really nice and helpful. The good thing is that you can have towels and other beach things for free! My only complain is about the bathroom, whenever I took a shower there was almost a flood.

This was a very convenient place to stay. It was a 2 minute walk to the beach, a 2 minute walk to all the bars/restaurants, and a 10 minute walk to Old Nice. They also gave us free stuff to use at the (very rocky) beach. There was no AC but it didn't really matter since we got a nice Mediterranean breeze every night. Good value for the price.

Not a party hostel , almost a hotel styled hostel even. Everything was awesome and up to par. really sweet South African girl at front desk. Suggest for a quiet say in nice but not to bang.

The staff were very nice and willing to give recommendations. They also gave out free beach towels and umbrellas. It didn't have a common area so there wasn't really any social aspect. Because of this it was more like a hotel than a hostel.

Very close to the beach, there are supermarkets around, beautiful room, the staff was kind.

Very nice hotel, really lives up to its name. The receptionist was very welcoming and it's location is right next to the beach. Room was clean and quiet. Had a very good night staying at this hotel.