Hostel Paradis Reviews

1 Rue de Paradis, Nice, France

great location and very good price, clean and quiet

• 31st Jan 2016
  • Austria

It was already my second stay here and I liked it again. The hostel offers almost everything a traveller needs, staff is really welcoming and friendly and everything is really close by. A kitchen would be a nice future amendment!

We loved staying here. We had an early check in and then had problems with our bus so had to extend our stay and the staff was so wonderful and helpful. Thank you!

I only had one night at this hostel, but this one night is enough to leave a really great review from me 😊 i had a very pleasant stay: clean room, great and helpfull staff! I would recommend this hostel to anybody, who come across Nice for sure!

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Denmark

I was there in the off season time and got a nice deal (otherwise Stay in Nice can be expensive in the season time). Amazing staff and nice place to stay. Definitely recommend.

Fantastic little spot. The staff are relaxed and respectful, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and it's located right next to a string of restaurants and the beach. You really get hotel quality at hostel price here. If you're reading this on hostel world, book this place immediately. There's no competition.

I liked staying here. It was clean and in a good location. The only thing I would have liked is if there was a common room or something at the location instead of having to walk a ways to the sister hostel.

• 27th Oct 2015

Must have the most excellent management - everything is working so well at this little hostel -problems professionally solved - information given without any reluctance whatsoever - making the stay extremely comfortable ...... top marks for service ......

Good hostel and close to everything, plus staff were very helpful

I have visited a lot of hostels around the world, but this one is one of the best I have ever been to.

I stayed at this hostel in 2009 and remembered it to be in a super location close to all the shops and walking distance to the old town. On the lead up to the holiday I checked out photos on trip advisor and was disappointed to see that people had taken photos of bad repair , flaking paint, damp patches etc .When we got in the room I wasn't shocked to see flaking paint but then what did I expect from a two star hostel ? The time we spent in the room was minimal but actually brill value for £

• 12th Sep 2015

We really enjoyed the friendly staff and the location!

The location of the hostel, close to the Old City and the beach, is fantastic, but that's all there is to be said about it. There is no common room, no kitchen, and for just about everything you're referred to their sister hostel Meyerbeer, which does have those facilities. Hot water in the shower was unreliable in our room, and I heard another room leaked when it rained. Contrary to the hostelworld ad, there is no tv, no fridge, and no breakfast, at least not in the dorm rooms.

• 10th Sep 2015

Great location and attentive and friendly staff, no communal area to sit , no kitchen,could be nice to have those facilities.

I don't regret my descision to stay at Hotel Paradis. I was upgraded to a Better room on arrival. It's an excellent location, with easy access from the airport (via bus 98 at Albert 1er). Also, access to the train station via the metro is straightforward. Not to mention, it is literally by the beach and old town area of Nice (but it isn't loud). Staff is excellent, friendly, and helpful. The people I met here were awesome, and truly made my experience. For those concerned, there is AC. Stay Here

• 6th Sep 2015

Nice clean rooms, great location near to the beach - good value for money too, will stay again

• 5th Sep 2015

I enjoyed my stay in the hotel very much. I found it's location just perfect. It was peaceful although in the very center of Nice. The atmosphere was very nice.

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Poland

We were put in the smallest hotelroom I have ever experienced. There were three beds and nowhere to put our luggage. Very little space to move. An overwight person would not have been able tomove into the toilet. There were crumbles under all beds that turned out to be material from the very old mattrasses. Beds were very bad and no AC , only a fan. Though on a very quiet street noisy in middle of the night. Lousy all together. Will never stay here again. Wi-fi did was very week.

Great location and staff were very friendly and helpful which was great! Room was large and we were staying in a five bed dorm, shower was great and facilities were all clean. We were staying on the top floor and was quite a trek up all the stairs which was probably the only downfall.would stay here again and recommend this place!

Only stayed one night but it was comfortable. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend staying here, it's more like a hotel