Hostel Paradis Reviews

1 Rue de Paradis, Nice, France

The lady in the reception is pretty and helpful.

Location is excellent, close to beach, restaurants and shopping.

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Colombia

The Aussie receptionist deserves a pay-raise. That's not a comment on her wage nor an assumption that her wage is poor, just that she is exceptional at what she does.

Can*t say much as they shifted us to another hostel with the reason that others had trashed the room. The other hostel which was apparently meant to be better my travelling friend was eaten alive by bed bugs. Hotel Meyerbeer.

• 11th Sep 2014

Nice and clean. Great staff, great location.

• 1st Sep 2014

Good hostel overall. Great location but it doesnt have a common space or kitchen. Staff could be better.

Clean and functional. Very close to the water and the old town. We were in the top floor... I kept hitting my head on the ceiling (I'm 6'1"/1.85m). One of the female staff members was rather unhelpful and agitated both days I encountered her. Said staff member was not especially helpful when I mentioned that I left an item behind after checking out either.

Nice location, but nothing you should go if you want to have a typical hostel experience.

No common room or kitchen but you can use their sister hotel down the street. We were in a dorm and it had A/C! Had a kettle and small fridge which was nice. But the shower water flew out the curtain and made a sopping mess on the floor every time. Private lockers in the room a plus! Down the street from the beach and old town. Worth it.

What the hostel lacks in terms of common space, it more than makes up for with its amazing location. It is literally 5 minutes to the beach.

1 2 Next » last »