Hostel Paradis Reviews

1 Rue de Paradis, Nice, France

This hostel is the perfect location, close to the main centre, beach and old town! Staff were super friendly and helpful, giving me all the information I needed for what to do in Nice (in which I extended my stay). My dorm and bathroom were super spacious and cleaned every day. I really enjoyed my stay here, would highly recommend!

No real positives! Similarly to a previous review, I booked a six bed mixed dorm, but I was "upgraded" to a four bed dorm with three other guys. I told the staff that this isn't what I booked and she told me that it's a good upgrade and that's all the rooms available. Bathroom was horrible and the beds feel and sound as though they will collapse at any second. Luckily I was able to make alternative arrangements for the rest of my stay because there was no way I was staying longer than one nignt.

1 2 Next » last »