Hostel Paradis Reviews

1 Rue de Paradis, Nice, France

Good hostel overall. Great location but it doesnt have a common space or kitchen. Staff could be better.

Clean and functional. Very close to the water and the old town. We were in the top floor... I kept hitting my head on the ceiling (I'm 6'1"/1.85m). One of the female staff members was rather unhelpful and agitated both days I encountered her. Said staff member was not especially helpful when I mentioned that I left an item behind after checking out either.

Nice location, but nothing you should go if you want to have a typical hostel experience.

No common room or kitchen but you can use their sister hotel down the street. We were in a dorm and it had A/C! Had a kettle and small fridge which was nice. But the shower water flew out the curtain and made a sopping mess on the floor every time. Private lockers in the room a plus! Down the street from the beach and old town. Worth it.

What the hostel lacks in terms of common space, it more than makes up for with its amazing location. It is literally 5 minutes to the beach.

We showed up and our hostel room was dirty or ruined by the people who had just stayed there, so they transferred us to a different hostel about 5 minutes away that they also own. That place was really nice. Both were super close to the beach. Never saw the actual rooms at this location, just the other one that they transferred us to.

I stayed in a four person mixed shared room. The hostel was clean and tidy and actually looks like a hotel. The strong point of this hostel is its great location , although it could be a bit cheaper

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Greece

Amazing hostel. As I become more experienced as a hostel user, I realize more and more how great my stay was. Right next to the beach and in a good comfrtoable part of town and they have a basket of beach goods for you to pick from on your way out. They come in everyday and clean the rooms which includes making the beds and leaving a clean shower towel for you. My room also had AC! Which was a wonderful surprised. The staff was excellent. Very helpful and very cute migh I add.

• 20th Jul 2014

It was hard to go upstair because elevator go up to until 3rd floor.

I was shifted to their sister hostel called Meyerbeer Beach Hotel when I got there. My review is about Meyerbeer. What a hostel! :-) They had walking tours, beach mats (a necessity in Nice), bar crawls and absolutely great people! The receptionist helped us with telling us what to do in Nice for our stay. If I ever went back, I'd definitely pick Meyerbeer again! :D

Very close to the beach. You can take matresses, umbrellas, balls for free to the beach. You have a fridge and water cooker in the room. Staff was nice and helpful. No common area, for this you have to go to the sister hotel. (havent't been there) I would stay there again.

Our twin room may have seemed expensive for the basic room and facilities but you pay for the location. The staff were also all really friendly and gave advice on where to go in local area and how to get about. We were more than happy with the room, had everything we needed but others may feel it could have more. Would return and definitely recommend it !

• 30th Jun 2014

I booked double bed room. But they offer twin. And I paid 1 euro more.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Perfect location. A bit of a climb to the fifth floor (the elevator only goes to third), but the aircon in the room was a very nice reward. Plus for providing towels. I'd stay there again :-)

1 2 Next » last »