Hostel Paradis Reviews

1 Rue de Paradis, Nice, France

Good basic hostel, lots of stairs if you are staying on one of the top floors, so consider this if you are travelling with a bit of luggage. Stayed for one night, really just a bed for the night but well priced and well located.

Great staff, very helpful!

• 12th Jun 2015

Excellent location in Nice! Right beside the beach (be aware the beach is pebbles not sand)! Bit of a walk from the train station but there is a tram. Room was ok, beds were a bit rickety and not so easy to climb up the ladder. Fridge and kettle in the room were good. If you are in the top bunk no where really to sit. Would have been nice if there was a lounge or something. Staff were great and made recommendations.

Very nice staff. Great location, so close to one of the beaches

upon arrival I was asked for an Id or passport which is standard but when my bunk mate was stolen from, the front desk didn't have any information about the guy who was bunking with us. He got away with 500€ and they had not a single idea who he was but he was able to rent a bed. Other than that the hostel was a good value and in a great location

This is easily one of the best hostels I ever stayed at 10/10

• 17th May 2015
  • Sweden

Really good experience! Location is more than perfect, in the heart of the city. Rooms were well-equipped with a private bathroom, fridge and kettle. Staff was helpful and gave good tips.Recommend!

Very disappointed with staff. I booked a room for 3 nights but was told that room is not availabe eventhough i had confirmation email. I was told that that reservation will be cancelled and I need to book room directly at reception. It was more expensive than my reservation through hostelworld web site so i only booked 1 night. Next day during check out i was told that my initial booking through hostelworld can't be cancelled therefore I was charged cancellation fee. Unbelievable.

The staff was insanely helpful and so so nice! They were my favourite part aside from the location. Being next to the beach was perfect. I wish there had been lockers for valuables, but they were still accommodating. And although there wasn't a kitchen, there was a fridge in the room which was good. Had to eat in the room at the desk. I think it is more a place to rest your head than anything else. But still nice and clean and great awesome staff!

1 2 Next » last »