Hostel Paradis Reviews

1 Rue de Paradis, Nice, France

Good location and thanks to the time (January) very reasonably priced! The only disappointment was that credit card payments were only accepted over 50 Euros and that it was a challenge for the staff to gather my cash change.

• 28th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great centrally located hostel - in the main pedestrian shopping area and very close to the beach and old town Nice, safe to walk around even at night. Staff were super friendly and helpful, room was cleaned daily. The only complaint would be the (very) squeaky beds! I was on the top bunk in a 4 bed dorm and the bed was so squeaky I woke up every time the person below me moved! Other than that small thing, I definitely recommend this as a great place to stay in beautiful Nice.

Breakfast facilities should be added.

Only positive thing about this place is location. I booked 6 bed mixed dorm, but the staff told me I got an upgrade. The upgrade put me in a room with a homeless french guy who smokes in the room. When I told the staff, he told me that I need to deal with it because I booked a mixed dorm. REALLY? It just was not right. The bathroom in the room smelled and the bed frame was so weak, it squeaked with a small movement. I will never recommend this place to anyone. Sorry.

We are really sorry you were not happy with your stay.The French you were in a room with is not homeless. He studies at Univesity and he's been with us for a few weeks.It's the case that people staying longer feel themselves at home and sometimes break the rules. If you had informed us about this case we could have definitely changed you room and taken the appropriate actions with him sincesmoking in dorm rooms is absolutely prohibited.hope to see you anothertime when we couldmake you reconsider

Great location! Good shower!

1 2 Next » last »