Hostel Paradiso Reviews

Trg Maršala Tita 10. / Gregorčičeva ulica 2, Tolmin, Slovenia

No windows, no aircondition so it was impossible to sleep when you're bathing in your own sweat.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Norway

We truly enjoyed our stay at this hostel with its friendly and very helpful staff, i would definitely recommend staying here!

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

This was, quite possibly, the worst hostel that I've ever stayed in. I was in the room with 18 people. The windows would only open a tiny bit and there was no air flow. Even when it was in the low 20s at night outside, the room felt like an oven. There were only 3 small fans in the room which didn't help except for the people right by them. I ended up sleeping in my car several of the nights while there as it was impossible to sleep in the room. I strongly recommend not staying here.

Yes, I was there during MetalDays. The hostel is very well situated next to some restaurants, pharmacy and few other shops. Very important - they've got there beer, vodka, coffee and ice cream. I was always late for breakfast, which always been given to me anyway with a smile (; The staff was great, they survived attack of all those metalheads, especialy vodka drinking Norvegians. I'd like to thank them - Cheers! Only downward is lack of personal lockers.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Poland

There is only one hostel in this town, luckily it is a great hostel. Good location in the middle of town, very good bathrooms/showers and staff was ok (struggled abit with english). The only negative thing i could mention is security, there are no locks on doors or lockers to put valuables in.