Hostel Park Iguazu Reviews

Paulino Amarante N� 111, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Good cheap budget place, nice big kitchen, just a bit annoying always having to ask for a lighter for gas stove everytime i cooked. Great location, 2 blocks from bus station. Rooms with a/c was a bonus. the girl that worked behind reception during day and spoke english was very helpful.

the private room for 4 people was really small and we had no place to put our bags. the pool wasn't clean anought.

Plusses: near the bus station, air conditioned room, big lockers. Our private room felt dirty and we could hear the guy next door vomiting in his bathroom. They allowed smoking in the open air common room, so when it was raining I had to go back to my room to get away from the smoke. The breakfast was literally just bread and butter and some apples. The kitchen was filthy and not well equipped. Swimming pool was decent size but I didn't risk swimming in it. Too expensive for what it is.

Breakfast could be a little richer.

• 18th Jan 2016

A little expensive for what you get. We were in Iguazu purely to see the falls so we were pretty tired when we returned and wanted an earlyish night (11pm) but that didn't happen. Other guests were treating it as a party hostel and were up until 1/2am singing shouting and messing around in the pool which was just outside our door. Staff were friendly and helpful, clean rooms, air con.

• 11th Jan 2016

I tried to be honest when i had rated. It was dirty and poor, and the staffs are kind but they cannot speak in english

While the rooms might seem like prison cells at first, with the A/C on you actually get a very good night's sleep. While we were there the pool was being repainted so I'm sure it's lovely when it's full. My only complaint was that one of the guests at the hotel, who babbled at my friend and I for about 35 minutes, was clearly a pedophile, and was getting a much better deal on a room than us. So, overall a good hostel, but please stop promoting child abuse.

Pros: Pool, daily room cleaning, big secure room lockers, big secure luggage storage lockers, advice upon arrival, nice terrace area Cons: Staff not so friendly, breakfast very basic, no hostel events, poor drainage in the bathroom which meant water getting into the bedroom

It is a nice hostel, you can pay in dolars or pesos, the personal help you with the town and the excursions, good atmosphere and only 200 meter from the bus central station

Spent one night there.Room and bathroom were filthy. Breakfast was OK- coffee,buns,jam,fruit,juice.Standard. Close location to bus station. Staff was OK

We were disappointed in this hostel; tiny room (twin room is actually a bunk bed in a cell), shabby main building, pool that's seen better days... even the tiger mural looked sad. The staff member we spoke to was very helpful and the only positive aspect of the entire stay.

Kind helpful staff, breakfast very basic but I think this is norm for Argentina, Kitchen isn't very equipped, wifi doesn't reach a lot of areas, pool looks nice but didn't get round to using, minutes from supermarkets and main square and twenty minutes from the Falls

I don't think you should say you have a "bar" when the only alcohol you sell is beer. This should be made more clear. I love the lockers with the holes in them to enable safe charging

De enjoyed oír stay, especially the barbecue and activities with other guests. We stayed for two nights. Could be a bit cleaner bit for only some days absolutely ok.

This hostel was very basic - small dorm rooms and en suite bathrooms. The pool was nice and the hammock area was relaxing in the sun. It's in a good location to reach the bus station and the area is quiet. However there is very little atmosphere in the hostel itself and the common room could do with a little updating. The breakfast was extremely basic - occasionally apples and oranges and pieces of stale bread. Worth paying a little more and staying somewhere else I would say.

The hostel was very nice with a very good size pool and good games room and kitchen. Unfortunately we were there in low season so it was quiet but it would be a great hostel when it is busy. Perfect location for the bus terminal to the falls and to the small town. There was no wifi during our stay and there wasn't a lot of effort put into fixing it. Apart from that great place!

View all Puerto Iguazu Hostels