Hostel Park Reviews

Tabor 9, Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia

.Friendly and polite staff, both at reception & restaurant. My booking was upgraded for free to a room on the lower floor so this review is based on my stay in the hotel. Everything inside room& bath was clean and comfortable. Good value for money though breakfast was not included. No electric kettle in room but you can request hot water from the restaurant. Walking distance to train and bus stations and most attractions. Wash machine and dryer worked well. Good wifi in room. Would stay again.

The locations is great...It's very close to the train and bus station (walking distance even with a huge backpack). 5 minutes walking to the center .. super easy. The room was clean and comfortable, Staff in the reception were very helpfull. I would stay again.. and recommend to friends.

Essentially just a budget hotel. Really helpful staff (letting us leave our luggage with them for free was a huge help) and only 5 minutes walk to the centre of the town or to the train station. It's in a bit of a rough looking location but we felt safe wherever we walked so wouldn't really count that against it. Bar/restaurant on site.

This was a convenient hostel. Good location and really clean. Bar/restaurant also good for drinks. Very good value for money, would stay there again.

A very clean hostel, good location. Only one problem that we had was with shower, it was not draining well and ended up with the shower flooded with water.

The only thing I would fault with this hostel is that it was quite noisy at night, unlike most hostels that have a set time where they ask guests to keep noise to a minimum. Our room was clean and a good size with a lovely view into a courtyard below. There was wifi (not the best signal but still could use it by the door!) and kitchen facilities. It's in a great location - right in the centre of Zadar!! I would definitely recommend this hostel!

Hotel atmosphere, close to city center, clean facilities. Just wish they had personal lockers in the dorms.

The hostel was actually part of a hotel, but it was okay for us, because we weren't looking for a social atmosphere. Everything was okay, room was clean and beds were fine. We came back for one night before travelling to our next location and they gave us a better room with a tv and own shower. Very nice!

Dont be miselad by the name, actual name is "Hotel Park." Got the dorm room completely to myself for 3 days which was a nice since I only paid for a bed. Very difficult to meet people here as its a hotel. Excellent views though as the dorms are on the top floor. My toilet would sometimes spray water as it has a lot.of water pressure.

Great location, ideal for city trips, excellent value for money.

really unfriendly staff. we order a Taxi at the Reception, we had to asked several times when the taxi arrives. Finally 25 Minutes later the taxi came. I work also in a Hotel and this is a no go. Never ever again.