Hostel Park Reviews

Tabor 9, Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Everything was fine, very good breakfast, great location, exept absence of air conditioning

Good location, friendly staff

Location is very good! Wifi is not good connecting.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Japan

This is more of a hotel than it is a hostel. We booked a private double room, but when we came the receptionist said that there were no more hostel rooms so we were upgraded to a hotel room. I think the only difference was that we got fresh towels and a cleaned room which was nice. There was no safe box. The restaurant downstairs had 7 Euro meals. The salad was really good! Hostel is about a 10-15 minute walk to the main area of Ljubljana.

Big private room but no air conditioner, old furniture and old towels. Very Good location, good staff, helpful.

This is a hotel, not a hostel. It is certain floors of cheaper rooms in a 2 or 3 star hotel. Clean room and showers. You can see the park and part of the castle through the window. You don't get the warmness as in hostels. But it's relatively cheap and comfortable. Very quiet during my stay. I think I was the only one on that floor.