Hostel Pastoral Reviews

27 rue Assalit, Nice, France

2074 Total Reviews

This hostel was awesome! Very secure, staff was super nice and it is in a great location. The beach was only a 10 min walk down a lovely street. My stay was great.

Only had the one night stay so was difficult to fully judge the hostel. However, the location was perfect and easy to find. Staff were helpful and friendly and facilities were great. Despite being slightly expensive, it must be appreciated that this is a pricey area - so paying slightly over the odds was definitely worth it, even if it was only for a night.

Awesome little hostel in a really good location, had a good atmosphere, met some really cool people, good wifi, good beds, free breakfast, free towels. Only negative I can think of is that the room was quite small. Would definitely stay again.

Everything about this hostel was great. They give you a towel for free, nice beds, shower and sink inside your room (8 bed dorm), outlet and lamp next to your bed, and good wifi. The kitchen area and terrace are great places to hang out and meet new people and the location of the hostel is perfect, only five minutes walking from the main train station and fifteen minutes from the beach. Would definitely stay here again.

I had a wonderful time during my weekend at Hostel Pastoral! The staff were very friendly and willing to help, and the atmosphere was just perfect. I will definitely be going back on my next trip to Nice!

• 26th Jun 2015

Great location and great staff. They were willing to answer any questions you had and gave good suggestions on local things. The free breakfast was good aand the kitchen was well stocked. Rooms could have been a little cleaner but nothing to worry about. I would stay again

This hostel was very close to the train station and a decent walk to the ocean. The staff was friendly and the wifi worked well. Also the rooms and showers are very spacious. I did laundry for 5€ because I had my own detergent and had time to put my clothes on the clothesline to dry (otherwise it would cost 10€). Breakfast was good and basic. Overall a nice, easy stay!

The location of this hostel is fantastic - right by the train station, and a quick walk or tram ride from the beach. The staff was less helpful with what to do in the area than staff other hostel I've stayed at, but was incredibly helpful with making our stay comfortable. There were always lots of people hanging out in the common area, which made it easy to meet other travelers. Breakfast was very basic, but free.

Lots of space, great location, working ac. Would definitely stay again.

An excellent hostel, all around.

I really enjoyed staying here. It's very close to the main train station, it's about 10-12 minutes walk from the beach and the old town, and there is a self service laundry mat just down the street (it's cheaper there than at the hostel). The rooms were clean, but the shower in my room was clogged with a giant ball of hair which was pretty gross. The breakfast was definitely the nicest free breakfast I've seen so far. There is a nice little patio outside of the kitchen where you can eat/rela

This is the first hostel I have ever stayed at so I thought it was good. I stayed in a 6 person dorm which had a bathroom within the room. Each bed had its own individual light and charging station. The lockers is not big enough for your pack. I only put important documents and electronics. From the airport via the bus it takes about 25-30 mins 6€ per person. Drops you off at the train station which is walking distance to the hostel. Would recommend 6 person dorm.

Great location and met a lot of great people there! Facilities were good, but the staff was kind of ehh. The free breakfast was also very ehhhh. Other than that, good place to stay for a few days. Would recommend.

A nice Hostel. Its a shame that the patio closes at 22. But staff is really friendly and the hostel is clean and has a nice wifi. A bit far from the beach though, but there is a nice tram that takes you there in no time. There is a store where you can buy alcohol next to the hostel!

• 30th May 2015
  • Sweden

Pros: very nice staff, good location, fair price, mini fridge in room, kitchen available for use, breakfast included, towel and sheets provided, and outdoor sitting area. Cons: hard to find using the directions provided, and slightly older looking interior (rooms, appliances & bed linen)

• 26th May 2015

The kitchen is very nice, as well the breakfast. The wifi is very good. The shower is not good, the bathroom is dark and there is no windows.

Very convenient location next to the train station, makes it super easy to get to the beach as well since the tramway is a 30 second walk away! The hostel staff was very friendly, and the hostel had a beautiful terrace where you could enjoy your free breakfast (cereal). While this is probably one of the better hostels in Nice, there are still some things they can improve on. They really need to invest in new sheets, they seemed old and not properly clean, and it made me a little uncomfortable.

I stayed for a while at Hotel Pastoral and it was overall a great experience! It's a wonderful place to meet new people, and the staff are lovely. The shower was not the best and the sheets and towels were not changed unless it was a new customer, but other than that the hostel was pretty clean. The location is literally 5 minutes from the train station which is great, but a 15 or 20 minute walk from everything in the old town, and the beach. I recommend if you're staying a few days only!

Great simple hostel close to train. We had a private room that was perfect for my wife and I. Clean hostel and very friendly and helpful staff. Everyone staying their was up beat and positive. Kitchen and patio were organized And comfortable. Close to everything and less than 4-5 min walk to train

Great location right next to the train station. Good facilities and a good breakfast. Completely satisfied with my stay here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3