Hostel Pastoral Reviews

27 rue Assalit, Nice, France

2028 Total Reviews

Great simple hostel close to train. We had a private room that was perfect for my wife and I. Clean hostel and very friendly and helpful staff. Everyone staying their was up beat and positive. Kitchen and patio were organized And comfortable. Close to everything and less than 4-5 min walk to train

• 19th May 2015

Great location right next to the train station. Good facilities and a good breakfast. Completely satisfied with my stay here.

Rooms were a little dingy but the location was great, close to the train station and lots of local places to eat. Also the shopping area and the beach were within walking distance, and the staff were super friendly and helpful. Breakfast is also included which is always nice!

Room is not clean enough, especially the floor. We need to wear slipper in room because we noticed lots of human hairs on floor. So disgusting.

Nicely located near the main street of Nice. Very friendly staff; provided advice when needed. Free breakfast is always good. More of a quiet atmosphere which is more of my style. Toilets were a bit smelly but otherwise clean. Basic bunk beds. Very safe.

Very good location and good facilities. Good value.

The bathroom in the room is freaky dirty The wet carpet and dirty spots on the floor were the same everyday I don't believe anyone had come to clean it ever

Almost all staff is friendly and helpful, but the hostel organization is very bad. The rooms are very disgusting, there are things broken like as the bed lights and very old and ripped sheets. The reception is not 24h and I would HIGHLY recommend searching others hostels in Nice. The location and the price are the only things that are good. I don't understand why the Hostelworld recommends this hostel. I will never came back there.

Nice location and helpful, friendly staff. Nice open air balcony to hang out and meet people.

Bathroom in my room was absolutely disgusting. It smelled and water in toilet kept running. Staff was a tad weird (cheeky), but still nice. There is a $20 key deposit which I knew nothing about. If you're going with friends and you book separately don't expect to be in the same room. Site appears as if you can expect that but really you can't.

The Hostel was very unclean and the breakfast was really poor.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Bonjour Thanks for your review,the hostel is cleaned every day included your romm during your stay.And for the price you pay the breakfast are free. toast, brioche, jam ,nutela ,orange juice ,cereal.I recomand you to try to find breakfast for this price Merci

Free breakfast and good Wi-Fi are always nice. Rooms seem a little dated, and shower head was broken, but there was a fridge and lockers in the room. Common area/kitchen is nice, although small. Check out the turtle that lives on the terrace that likes nibbling shoes :)

The staff at Hostel Pastoral were fantastic! Always wanting to help. The rooms were clean and the shower incredible with jets to massage your back!!! I found the area a little uncomfortable to walk around by myself but inside the hostel was very safe. The patio area is lovely. Breakfast was great, although you had to pay for coffee and I thought 10€ was a bit much to was and dry clothes. Overall I would recommend

great hostel. the staff are extremely helpful. nice atmosphere, I met people from other places while having breakfast on the terrace. a bit of a walk to the water. clean and comfortable rooms, beds had own outlets and lights.

A friendly hostal near train station with an easy enjoyable walk to the beach. Everything was really clean and the breakfast was excellent. The hostel was well run and quiet at night so I had a good nights sleep. I would definitely recommend.

They give you a towel. So exciting.

Nice place and good location. Staff are helpful and will give extra blankets of you need them. Breakfast was basic and hot drinks were from a vending machine for a euro but this is fine.

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Our room had its own updated bathroom, and bunk beds with their own lights and outlets. There was a beautiful patio you could sit out on and the free breakfast was great! The location was within walking distance of the main street with all the shopping and super close to the main train station and beach! If your staying in Nice this is the place to stay!!

Stopped over in Nice for one night, guy at the counter was friendly, met some great people, the free breakfast in the morning was abundant and the location was fantastic, in walking distance to heaps of shops and 5 minutes (or less) from the train station. Thanks!

Not far away from the centre of the city. The breakfast is ok (there's a coffee machine and coffee costs 1€). Free wi-fi. The place is ok.