Hostel Pastoral Reviews

27 rue Assalit, Nice, France

1944 Total Reviews

There isn t any breakfast as you have promised.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Really close to train station which is handy. Could have ha a few more toilets and the breakfast was ok, but for only €13 it was amazing that breakfast was included. Everything was fine and as it was so cheap, a real bargain!

The hostel has a lot of rule. No smoke No food No drink in the room

NO smoke yes ,but you eat and drink in the room

Very good location close to the main train station, very friendly staff and enjoyed the breakfast. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

The reception guy is nice, but super creepy. He would make suggestive comments to my friend and I. We weren't given a map or suggestions on what to do/see. The room was not clean at all. I slept in my sleeping bag liner. The worst - the bathroom!! There was black mould growing. The shower didn't drain so you would be left standing in ankle high water. When we flushed our toilet it would backup dirty toilet water into the shower!! Do yourself a favour and DO NOT STAY HERE!! Save your money!!

Great Location and nice friendly staff

• 25th Sep 2014

It was a nice hostel, close to the train station and main areas of Nice. Easy walk to busses to Monaco or Cannes for day trips. Breakfast was good.

I stayed at this hostel for 2 nights, while I was house hunting in Nice. It was horrible. At first I only booked for 1 night, the day after I realised I still needed a place to stay. I called and booked late in the afternoon and was given the same room, thus discovering they don't change the linen nor the towels. Awful showers and toilets, dirty kitchen. 40€/night: I don't recommend it.

• 23rd Sep 2014

No common room. Evening you have to be quiet. breakfast is fine.

• 22nd Sep 2014

(Mine is not a review to take too much into; I was there for only 4 hours to sleep. However, the place seemed nice from all that I saw, and the manager was helpful and understanding even at odd hours of the morning.)

Better than the reviews say it is good value for money.

It was a great time in Nice and definetly the right choice of the hostel! I stayed in theprivate room and have no complaints:I had everything I needed from the wardrope in my room to the sink with a big mirror. Hostel provided every day cleaning, free breakfast and wi-fi.Staff was very frendly and helpfull, they advised a lot with tourist info. Moreover it is located right near the train station (easy you can pick up bus to the airport or anywhelse).For sure I will come back at the same one!

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Russia

I enjoyed my stay - the staff are very helpful and mostly it's a great hostel, however it was annoying not having a toilette in the ensuite, especially since there are only two toilets for everyone, one of which doesn't even have a wash basin. On the other hand, the kitchen was very handy, as was the complimentary towel, and the Wifi was strong in the dorm (I didn't try it elsewhere).

Great Stay! Very Helpful Staff; Very clean. Room was comfortable with good AC.

• 12th Sep 2014

aFantasic hostel, fantastic personeel. Great place. Will be back. Thanks! Thanks!

very good Hostel! -air conditioning -refrigerator -kitchen -no cockroaches ; ) great athmosphere

• 10th Sep 2014

Location was good, close to main train station and basically around the corner from main action(centre of town). Good cooking facilities available. Good common area. Would stay again.

a must visit to this place. Get to meet new people and have food together. Great experience

Very ugly place, there was a bush of hair on the bed from the one who slept on it before! In the bathroom there was a lot of mould on the walls an in the shower! When you wanted to have breakfast, you had to use the plates and cutlery the other guests washed before with a dirty sponge and the ones who wanted to have breakfast after you would use the same dishes you washed with the same dirty sponge, it's awful. We were glad when we got out of this place again. Would never stay there again!

A great stay. Thanks a lot. Staff were friendly, nice and close to the central station and rooms were comfortable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4