Hostel Pearl Reviews

Od Tabakarije 12, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Everything was great! From the cleanness of the room to the amazing location, adding the exceptional reception by Luka. Perfect space, amazing hospitality, giving me tips for the city, arranging for me to have discounts in a Kayaking experience, giving me a 24/7 direct contact to him in case of any trouble,... Plus, the room was very spacious, clean and well equipped! Definite value for money!

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Portugal

Luka completely saved us in dubrovnik. We had spent. Nightin an awful hostel and checked out early and booked a couple of nights at the hostel pearl. It couldn't have been more perfect, lovely clean room literally 2 minutes from the old town and various lovely beaches, Luka recommended where to go, where to eat and even what to order, he really was fantastic and we are already planning our return next year! Washing machines and dryer were so helpful and everything just perfect! Thank you!!

Awesome hostel! The owner was really helpful! Great location! Highly recommended

• 5th Jul 2014

Great hostel. We stayed in an apartment in the old town, close to everything and with great facilities! Luka is absolutely great at looking after you and showing you where to go. Could not recommend Dubrovnik or Hostel Pearl more.

• 30th Jun 2014

It was a good place but bathroom needs some work. Due to drainage issues in the bathroom meant that there was continual dampness in the unit. A little bit of work on the bathroom would turn this property from an average apartment to a great apartment, due to its locality to the seaside and stroll to the old town. The washing machine was a bonus, It was great to wash clothea, but clothes airers would be great.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

definitely stay here again great location difficult to find but phoned the owner luka and he came and met me at the orhan restaurant and it was just around the corner great last nite staying in dubrovnik croatia were playing mexico they got beat but what a great atmosphere.luka also arranged a taxi for me to take me to the airport at a cheaper price than normal thanks neil Smith ps made some great new friends at this hostel

Stuff was so friendly and helpfull! Rooms were nice with good facilities. Location was good allthought difficult to find. It's better to call after arriving.

Feels more like a hotel! Would definitely stay there again.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Norway

We didnt stay at the hostel but at an apartment where we were apparently upgraded. The location of the apartment was EXCELLENT, much better than that of the hostel, because it was inside the old city walls (there are practically no hostels inside the city walls). The ap was not entirely clean but it was spatious and comfortable, it had a kitchen and hot water. The best thing was Luca, the "host", he had a great predisposition, gave us great recommendations, and helped us with our bags along

Incredibly welcoming and friendly staff- we were met straight off the bus and then upgraded to a better room for the same price just because it was free the night we stayed there anyway!

Hostel Pearl was a nice apartment style hostel! Luca found us upon arrival and was very very kind and helpful, giving us all sorts of information on the best restaurants for best price and times for activities that would not interfere with cruise tourists. It was overall clean, amazing location and quiet. The only issue was the water was not always 100% hot, but that is very minor. If your looking for an apartment style stay, this is perfect!

Really suited my needs. Very very helpful and obliging representatives. I will go back there for sure. Thanks Hostelworld.

Great staff very friendly and helpful with everything to do and where to go in Dubrovnik. Location is good once you find it.

I had booked a single room, but instead got 2 private rooms + a private bathroom in an apartment that was in the middle of the old town, for the same price. There's no reception, but the owner was easy to reach and he arranged everything well. The location was very convenient, the place was modest but clean. I'd recommend bringing earplugs for sleeping as there's not much sound isolation from the street with a bar downstairs or from the neighbors.

Dear Hannu, The reception is on main adress Od Tabakarije 12.Property were did You stay is in Old City(Hostel Pearl Old City). Looking forward to see You again. Best regards Luka Pusic Hostel Pearl Manager

Great location at a great price

The staff were extremely helpful and really cared that we had a great time while we stayed in Dubrovnik!

• 10th May 2014

Needs to be more organized. When I arrived I waited 2 hours until someone showed up to say that my room was still occupied by some people's stuff who were checking out and didn't come back before the afternoon to take it back. I left my things on the hall and went for a walk and came back 2 hours later to see that the room still wasnt available, then they opened another room for me.

Amazing location! Luka was extremly welcoming and offered us lots of advice about what to do in Dubrovnik.The room had air conditioning and the shared bathroom was clean,great value for money!

This hostel was fab! luka the owner couldnt have been more accommodating. great place to stay! :)

• 7th Feb 2014