Hostel Pekarna

Fabulous 143 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
16th Sep 2017
8.0

I had a private room complete with an accessible bathroom and a kitchenette. Good bed, everything was clean and in order. There are no blackout curtains, but there is a shelf over the bed so it's dark enough to sleep. There is a train track outside, but there are not many trains at night. There is a nightclub next door, on Saturday night the noise went on until after 7am! There were very few other guests and it's not very central, but good if you want a quiet tidy place to stay.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
25th Jul 2017

I stayed in a one person room and it was an apartment! I felt like I was getting a night at home to recharge before going back into dorms. The hostel is on the other side of the river from the city centre and main station but the walk wasn't a problem for me.

28th Jun 2017
7.4

I didn't find the staff helpful as I had to dig the information out of them, and in general they weren't very service minded. It's a shame, because the hostel has top facilities, but the friendly and welcoming atmosphere is non-existent.

• lepinev97
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

Great hostel ! When I arrived I was not sure about the area because it looks a bit sketchy but the hostel is awesome. It has everything you need, the bedrooms are comfortable and the wifi works very well.

×