Hostel Pereira Guesthouse Reviews

Avenida Jose Alves Correia da SIlva, nº74, Fatima, Portugal

The lady on the reception was legendar. I think she want to pull as money from me as possible with cheating, but when it didn't work, she just... Of course, continously rude rude (and smelly I think). Anyway, kind of horny:))) Then in the middle of the night heating stoped (and it was very cold and humid). The staff that I awoke in 3 AM gave me extra heating, mentioned it's not included in price (wtf?).

They made me pay again for the 12% downpayment when I arrived there. When I tried to explain, the owner did not care and I have to pay it entirely to get my place - totally disrespectful.

The staff were very friendly. They gave us the option to look at several rooms for the same price and choose which on we preferred. The rooms are clean and welll kept. The beds were a bit stiff, but the room was spacious and had a balcony overlooking a beautiful street lined with trees (had a private double bed room on the second floor). After visiting the shrine, the hostel owners have us homemade desserts, which were very tasty. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 3rd Nov 2014

The hostel is good and clean and the location is perfect but the blankets smells very unpleasantly.

We had to pay more for our room. Good value for money

View all Fatima Bed and Breakfasts