Hostel Petero Atamu Reviews

Petero Atamu s/n Isla de Pascua, Easter Island, Chile

My stay at Petero Atamu was better than expected and I enjoyed it a lot. My booked room was supposed to have a shared bathroom but as there was a problem with lights I have been upgraded to a regular room. Thank you very much for that! The only thing I would change is the small breakfast: two little pieces of bread are not much to start the day with. But the guava juice was really yummy...

Like this clean and nice atmosphere around here. Share kitchen and nice breakfast. Offer in/out transfer between airport and hostel. Love it!

This hostel was ok. Pros: free transfers to the airport. Big kitchen to use. Pleasant breakfast set up. Close to the town. Quiet road Cons; our room was quite hot at night we were promised a fan which never turned up. Staff weren't really around during the day. Also shower had about 8 spiders and a dead cockroach on arrival! Also bring ear plugs as about 3 cockrals compete for hours every morning! Wherever you stay easter island is wondeful and well worth the visit.

Location was excellent. 5 min walk from town. Right near the festival grounds. Easy to get to/from. Facilities were fine. Hot showers, room was clean, breakfast was out each morning for me.

View all Easter Island Hostels