Hostel Petero Atamu Reviews

Petero Atamu s/n Isla de Pascua, Easter Island, Chile

We loved our stay here. It was quiet and clean. The plus side we were upgraded from a private double to the matrimonial which was an excellent surprise. The hostel is in a great location to everything. Breakfast is excellent. Would highly recommend staying here.

It's more a Hotel than a Hostel. Staff is only visible during breakfast after that you are on your own. They gave us bicycles but didn't told us that we have to pay for them, so until checkout we thought it's a nice service & they are included in the already expensive room rent. Better go to the main street as it's more cheap! We stayed in a Room with private Bathroom and this was really comfy & clean. Be aware that the Hostel is surrounded by very loud Roosters. WiFi is slow but working & free.

Lovely little place! Great location, nice owner.

We stayed here for 5 nights for our trip to Easter Island. We had our own private bathroom and a comfortable bed. The host picked us up at the airport with flower leis and dropped us off before our flight back to Chile. The hostel is off the Main Street, closer to the harbour but everything within the town is within walking distance. The room was very clean and we received new towels without asking. The breakfast was bread, jam, and butter with coffee or tea and either eggs or meat and cheese.

• 3rd Jul 2015

At the time of my booking, I could only reserve a room for 2 people even though I was traveling alone. I tried to email them about other rooms after I secured a spot and they never got back to me. Sure enough, when I got there they insisted immediately that I pay in total. A day or so later I found out they had single rooms so I asked about switching and getting s bit of my money back.. They were reluctant at first(strange but true) No wifi for customers and hit/miss hot water. It all worked out

View all Easter Island Hostels