Hostel Petero Atamu Reviews

Petero Atamu s/n Isla de Pascua, Easter Island, Chile

We stayed here for 5 nights for our trip to Easter Island. We had our own private bathroom and a comfortable bed. The host picked us up at the airport with flower leis and dropped us off before our flight back to Chile. The hostel is off the Main Street, closer to the harbour but everything within the town is within walking distance. The room was very clean and we received new towels without asking. The breakfast was bread, jam, and butter with coffee or tea and either eggs or meat and cheese.

• 3rd Jul 2015

At the time of my booking, I could only reserve a room for 2 people even though I was traveling alone. I tried to email them about other rooms after I secured a spot and they never got back to me. Sure enough, when I got there they insisted immediately that I pay in total. A day or so later I found out they had single rooms so I asked about switching and getting s bit of my money back.. They were reluctant at first(strange but true) No wifi for customers and hit/miss hot water. It all worked out

My stay at Petero Atamu was better than expected and I enjoyed it a lot. My booked room was supposed to have a shared bathroom but as there was a problem with lights I have been upgraded to a regular room. Thank you very much for that! The only thing I would change is the small breakfast: two little pieces of bread are not much to start the day with. But the guava juice was really yummy...

Like this clean and nice atmosphere around here. Share kitchen and nice breakfast. Offer in/out transfer between airport and hostel. Love it!

This hostel was ok. Pros: free transfers to the airport. Big kitchen to use. Pleasant breakfast set up. Close to the town. Quiet road Cons; our room was quite hot at night we were promised a fan which never turned up. Staff weren't really around during the day. Also shower had about 8 spiders and a dead cockroach on arrival! Also bring ear plugs as about 3 cockrals compete for hours every morning! Wherever you stay easter island is wondeful and well worth the visit.

Location was excellent. 5 min walk from town. Right near the festival grounds. Easy to get to/from. Facilities were fine. Hot showers, room was clean, breakfast was out each morning for me.

View all Easter Island Hostels