Rating 113 Total Reviews
Rating 113 Total Reviews
Hostel Pipistrelo Pula Located at Flaciusova 6, , Pula.
Croatia
Pula Croatia 52100 Flaciusova 6
40% 113
44.8691008 13.8417220
    Rooms available

• Uruguay, Female, 31-40
27th May 2016
4.0

I selected 9am as arrival time. I got there around 9:30 and there was nobody but the door was open. I tried sending an sms to mobile they have written on the door from my german number but I couldn't. Likely a croatian girl (that was staying in the hostel) appeard 40 min after I arrived and called the owners. In total I spent more than 80 minutes in an empty reception insted of enjoiyng the city. No lockers, no usefull help/tips for things to do. Choose another!