Hostel Pisa Tower Reviews

Via Piave 4, Pisa, Italy

A very good family run hostel so close to the tower- you can see it from some of the windows! Fairly basic but nearly everything you need is there- wifi, fridge, maps- but there is no kitchen. A lovely roof terrace made making friends very easy! Would definitely stay again

• 20th Jul 2015

Really nice hostel to stay close to the Pisa tower. The staff was really welcoming and made us feel at home. The rooms are nice and there is a cozy common area and garden with terrace. The air condition and good quality beds made this hostel one of the best of our trip! We can definitely recommend staying here.

My stay was nice. The hostel is clean and located close to the leaning tower. It was very easy to walk from the train station and only took about 20cmin. The staff was friendly. The only negative is that the A/C doesn't go on until 9pm and shuts off around 7am. During the night it was fine (still a bit warm in the room for my taste) but during the day it's warm.

Really friendly and good facilities such as communal eating area and terrace outside. However the shower was disappointing (just a little trickle). Location is great just 3 minutes from the tower itself and the same to a supermarket. Around 20 minutes walk from the station.

Very friendly hostel, perfect for young travellers and for meeting new people. The owner was very nice and put the air con on in the rooms out with the usual operating time. Bring a decent sized padlock for the lockers but it feels very safe. The location is ideal - 10 minute walk at most from the tower! Staff very helpful and nice to chat to as well as being good for recommending eating places and the like. Beds very comfy!!

A bit far from Pisa Centrale. The hostel is very closely located to the Pisa Tower as well as restaurant/bar area. There were no kitchen appliances to cook. Wifi worked great everywhere. Staff was amazing and super helpful. The old guy checked me in and gave me recommendations on places to eat (I ended up finding a great restaurant) - he was very friendly! I would definitely stay here again!

Very friendly staff in an excellent location being only across the street from the leaning tower. Kitchen area is great for meeting other travellers as well as the outside eating area. Only issue is there was nowhere to cook food only a microwave but this is the most minor detail

Lovely family run hostel. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The hostel is located right near the tower. Clean and good security. Nice common area, easy to meet other travellers. I really enjoyed my stay here and would come back again.

All good here. It was lovely to stay in such a small hostel, taken care by the family. Homely place! There is no breakfast but there is a bakery across the street with good selection of brekkie goodies. The leaning tower is really just behind the corner.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Finland

We absolutely enjoyed our stay in this hostel. The staff is amazing and so friendly. Everything was explained to us on arrival. The hostel is right next the the Pisa Tower. It has an amazing garden where you can talk to other people or just sit and relax. The kitchen is well equiped although we didn't find any cooking facilities. You still can heat things up in amicrowave and make yourself a hot beverage using the kettle. Overall, we would recommend this hostel to others.

Good location (just dont walk from the central station to the hostel on a hot summer day) friendly and helpful staff

It's a cheaper hostel and you can tell that when you're there. The owner who check you in is very nice and there's a fridge to store food which is convenient. We stayed in a 4 bedroom and had to split a bathroom with another 4 bedroom which I think could be a problem sometimes( although we didn't run into a bathroom line). It's quite a walk from the main train station but right next to Pisa tower. Fine for a one night stay and the price is better than larger cities

A little bit weird but funny staff. The place is full different kinds of notes do's and dont's which make you feel like too much babysitting. Small and intimate hostel.

Overall a very good hostel, the staff were very nice and it is one of the best hostels I have visited on a 22 day trip! The Wifi kept failing but when it worked it was super fast! The only suggestion I have is to include lockers in the room for security reasons.

Hostel was great and the staff helped me out a lot. let us play drinking games out on the back patio all night and 5 min walk from the only thing to do in town which is that dumb tower. was bored from the town but this place ki da saved it for me still had a pretty good time.

The hostel is very little but doesn't matter. The location is excellent as it is on a street 5min walking from Pisa tower. Staff is very friendly and the rooms are ok; each bed has its own light and conection and there is air conditioning. My room had its own shower, not the case for every room but there's a very accesible common shower on the floor. Kitchen is also ok with the basic necesities. Comfy place, definitely recomended!

Cool place with great patio. Very comfortable and clean

Todo fue excelente.

Great location, friendly staff and clean hostel.

• 16th Jun 2015

The staff is really nice and is very close to the pisa tower, but the bathroom was not so clean and they didn't offer breakfast

« first « Prev 1 2 3