Hostel Pisa Tower Reviews

Via Piave 4, Pisa, Italy

Mataio was very helpful and friendly ,nothing was too much trouble .he found best prices for trains. And gave very good advice. If the hostel provided the facility to clean your used pots, cups plates ect. Most peaple would clean after them selves .but mataio cleans them !

• 24th Mar 2015

very helpful and friendly staff, excellent location, clean, nice atmosphere. would always go there again!

I stayed in this cute hostel for 4 nights and was very happy with everything. Room was very comfy, with plugs everywhere, personal lamps next to every bed. Everything was clean. The owners (father & son) were very kind, which I really appreciated because I wasn't in PIsa for pleasure reasons. Thanks for that!

The owner and his son are both wonderful and tolde all about the city and the sites. It's evident that they love their city which is always great for hosts! The place is very cozy and I stayed in a detached section which had its own bathroom and cubbies etc.

This hostel is fine for a staying in Pisa for a night before/after a flight. I wouldn't recommend staying in Pisa any longer than that.

A twin private for 20 euro?? Yes please. In sight of the leaning tower? Yes please. Bathroom that smells like pee and doesn't have a working shower? Meh.

This was a very pleasant hostel, with a fantastic location. It's only five minutes away from the Leaning Tower, and the rest of Pisa's interesting streets. You couldn't do better! The hostel is welcoming and cosy, a nice change from sterile places you sometimes find. The staff are friendly and helpful. I would recommend staying here!

• 23rd Oct 2014

Great place to stay. Sr. Antonio is very polite. The reception. Everything ok!

Great hostel, very nice staff. I really enjoyed my stay in Pisa. The kitchen and the lounge are so cosy... I would recommand it.

All the facilities were really good and the staff were friendly, ideal location

The hostel is really near to the Leaning Tower, airport bus and the train station (Pisa S. Rossore).

Excellent location right outside the Leaning Tower of Pisa and Duomo, staff at the reception was kind and... cute. I like her English accent. Explained everything I needed to know one by one. Sorry I took one key with me I'll send it back to you via post soon. Although I just stayed one night I enjoyed it.

Fantastic hostel, couldn't ask for anywhere closer to the tower an the view from our window was amazing! Good spacious private room with a comfy bed. The bathroom wasn't perfect but it wouldn't put me off staying again.

The location was pretty fine but the thing that makes me really upset is the owner tricked about money. Hostel World already charged me 2.40 euros when I reserved but he told me that once I pay the full price at the hostel the money will not be charged from my credit card but it wasn't true. It was my first experience with Hostel World so I wasn't sure how it works so he made me pay additional. It's hard to believe he deceives travelers with such a cheap trick. And also the shower was very poor

• 11th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Great location only a minutes walk from the tower and a view of the tower from some of the rooms. Staff are friendly, place is kept clean although the kitchen is not accessible for guests they do provide fridge, toaster, kettle and microwave etc. The common room, dinning room and roof top terrace are great places to socialise with other guests.

The staff was one of the friendliest and most accommodating I've ever met, and the hostel had a really fun, homey atmosphere.

Very nice staff. Great garden and fantastic location!

• 8th Oct 2014

I would highly recommend this cosy little place. Superb location and really helpful staff.

Room big, but a little bit dirty, with a wardrope like a sack (ikea style, plastic not wood). Confortable bed. Bathroom could have been more cleaner, but it depends also of the people are using it. The girl from reception was to young to be able to give information about where you could find different kind of things. Maybe someone older with more life experience would be better. Close to trainstation and landmarks.

This hostel was very friendly and clean, the only negative thing I have to say was the shower, which had very low water pressure even though it was warm enough. I would stay here again!.