Hostel Pisa Tower Reviews

Via Piave 4, Pisa, Italy

Staff were very nice and location was very convenient if you want to see the Pisa tower. I stayed in a female dormitory for 6, even though only 3 checked in. Towels and soap/shampo/etc are available for an extra charge. The shower sucked in the Leonardo room- only a small amount of water would come out. -_-

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Colombia

I arrived at the hostel at around midnight and left early in the morning, but from what I experienced the hostel was nice. The staff was friendly and the facilities good. The hostel is right across the street from the tower of Pisa so the location couldn't be any better.

Great hostel, great staff, right next to the tower!

Apart from the water pressure (which given the age of the hostel, it is understandable) the location and staff were an absolute delight. I wish Fabrio, Patricia, and Antonio all the best for making my stay a pleasant one - the location could not be better.

I have so much to say about Hostel Pisa Tower, if you are travelling to Pisa DEFINITELY stay there. The location was about 3 minutes from the tower, the atmosphere was so lovely and friendly and the staff were the best I have encountered during my 3 weeks travelling in Italy. There is a balcony where you can sit with wifi and watch the sunset, a table tennis table and even an Xbox!! It was such a lovely place with people of all ages and nationalities mixing and chatting! Amazing place to stay!

• 30th Aug 2014

Good place

I was very happy with this hostel. The location is perfect, I don't think you could get better. The hostel was one of the cleanest I have been to, and the staff was very nice and helpful. I had a problem with my flight, and they changed my reservation no problem with very little notice. I really appreciated it. I would definitely recommend it.

Great place hands down. Perfect location and helpful staff. It has a nice outdoors area to chill and decent indoor space as well. The bunks were fine the pillows were BIG.

Very good location directly across from the Leaning Tower but about 15-20 minutes walking to the good restaurants and the 'center' of town surrounding the river. The train station is about a 35 minute walk or about a 15 minute bus ride from the hostel. The hostel is very quiet (which is good if you want to get work done) and everyone is respectful and friendly. The owner is really sweet. There is good wifi (with the exception of the back room) and inexpensive laundry services

Very friendly and welcoming staff, and a fantastic location with a view of the Pisa tower and cathedral from the front door!

Very cute hostel. It was a villa house turned into a hostel so you felt at home in the common room as it actually looked like a lounge room! The hostel had really good wifi however the lockers didn't fit my small lock or anyone else's in room so they were pointless. Also only 2 bathrooms, so time it well! (Downstairs was free) Staff were very friendly and the hostel is in a good location, very close to the tower and restaurants. It wasn't a party hostel but we didn't plan to head out in Pisa!

Sympathetic staff. Beautiful terrace. Good big lockers in the rooms. Airco for hot days. But: no breakfast. Only two bathrooms.

A wonderful hostel. The best in Italy. A kind and generous family running the hostel, I was very impressed and would highly recommend staying here.

A great hostel that is in a very convenient location. I arrived late one night and left the next morning, so did not spend much time there. There are only two bathrooms, but it didn't seem to be a problem. The hostel was very easy to find and it was very easy to reach the airport. The wifi also worked well, which I value. I would stay here again if I return to Pisa.

I loved it here! Only stayed 1 night but felt really looked after. The staff were very helpful, and the hostel itself was very cosy l, like being at home! Bedroom was very clean and spacious, lockers big. They have a self service kitchen area with basic appliances ie toaster, microwave etc which was very helpful! The location is also fab- you can see the Leaning Tower of Pisa from their doorstep! Great place!

The location is perfect: 3 mins to the Tower and less than 10 mins to Pisa S.Rossore station. The place itself is very quiet and cosy.

The location of this hostel is great (practically on top of the leaning tower, it's so close!) and the atmosphere while I was there was really relaxed and friendly. It felt like staying at someone's house rather than a hostel :)

Fantastic place to stay. Staff are lovely and helpful. No breakfast, but that was ok. Very homey feeling, so that was nice. Leaning Tower is very close. Great place, would stay again for certain!

Clean kitchen. Clean mattresses. Change advert to confirm it's not 4bed deluxe but is 6.

The staff at this facility were excellent, kind, and very thoughtful AND helpful. I only speak a little bit of Italian and had experienced problems upon arrival to Rome. But the staff made me feel safe and welcome! Molta grazie! Rose

« first « Prev 1 2 3