Hostel Pisa Tower Reviews

Via Piave 4, Pisa, Italy

They canceled my booking 15 days before my check in, saying that it was because of an urgent work of maintenance, but this was not the problem. The problem is that I’m still waiting for an answer about the refund. They said: "We need to cancel your reservation, and we can refund your deposit by PayPal". I’ve already sent them 3 e-mails and I had no answer. It's not about the money but because of the commitment to the customer.

They canceled my reservation 12 days prior to my arrival and said they would refund my deposit. I sent 5 e-mails and they have not refunded me yet. It has been 30 days. Very unfair staff, no respect for the customer.

Owned by an old couple. Really nice and the facilities there are great which just like a home. Location is the best, just 2 minutes walk to the tower.

very nice, I recommend.

Don't go here. Basically it's a mom and pop place. Great location. But they take a break at night from 10- whenever. It's scary, because if anyone needs help or anything at all, there's no one to help. Some poor girl arrived around 10:30 at night and no one was there to let her in so she was banging on the door for hours.

Right next the leaning tower! And the staffs are great! & only ten minutes walk from the Pisa S. Rossore train stations

Perfect location homey feel

Its so nice hostel in Pisa! This is the best hostel in Italy! I recommend that!

Lovely place, great staff!!

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Spain

the Location was prefect. the leaning Tower was on 2 mins walk infact I could also see it through the window of my room. I was staying in their room which is called "Mona Lisa", the window of the room was broken so me and my friend couldnt sleep whole night because it got extremely cold and since there is nobody at the reception after midnight so there was no way we could find an extra blanket for ourselves, there heaters werent working as well. anyways the staff is super friendly.

The hostel is situated very well in the city centre and easy to reach. Beds are quite old and grouchy. The six bed room for women is located on ground floor and roadside, it means quite noisy and not nice to open the window in the night. The hostel offers no breakfast, kitchen just includes a microwaves and no stove. But you´ll find a fridge.

Great location and friendly staff.

I've stayed at many hostels & this is one of the best. It was spotless, immaculate location, super friendly staff & lockers for your things. I showed up early & they let me keep my luggage in a closet until check in. Then I had a late flight & they let me stay there late & kept my luggage safe. The staff was so nice & accommodating. There's no breakfast, but there's a kitchen with the essentials. There's only 2 bathrooms, but it's not a big place, so not a lot of ppl use it at the same time.

Excellent hostel, the staff were fantastic and were always up for a chat whether it was about your trip or things to do in the town. The rooms were tidy and the lockers were big enough for my bags. Located right next to the leaning tower of Pisa you really can't get much closer. Would very much recommend .

Gosh I loved this place. I had the worst time trying to get to Pisa and was a complete mess by the time I got to the hostel. But once I made it I felt so much better. The guy is so sweet. He took out a map and showed me all the places I could go and where to eat. The place is small and has a homey feel. In the evening everyone was watching a futbol game in the common room. There was tea available to make at any time. I only stayed one night but I had a lovely time. Thanks again!

Pisa is very small, so the tower is pretty much it, the hostel is 200 behind the tower. do location is good. I were stalked many times in the city, which was creepy, but the hostel has okay security. The staff were helpful, but not so good in English, and it was like entering a hostel you can find at a movie, when people don't know where they are. There was definitely lack of atmosphere, few people to interact with, maybe because of the size of the city. Breakfast is NOT included..

Location is amazing (five minute walk to the Tower of Pisa). When I arrived, I was promptly given a map and shown places to visit by the check-in clerk. I stayed in the female room which was located on the opposite side of the garden. Wifi connection wasn't strong within the room which was disappointing. I found their sheets to be old and a bit over used, but overall room was clean. Only stayed for a day but if I returned to Pisa I would stay here again but in the main building.

There wasn't a proper kitchen and the vending machines had pretty high prices

Gentile cliente, Grazie per aver espresso il Suo giudizio. Per quanto riguarda la Sua critica dobbiamo informarla che è chiarmente scritto che non abbiamo una cucina attrezzata ma abbiamo un microonde un frigo, stoviglie (peraltro da lei utilizzate in modo intensivo). Invece per quanto riguarda le vending machines crediamo che i prezzi siano in linea con tutti i distributori automatici presenti in Italia.

Brilliant hostel, super facilities, very clean, perfect location, great value for money. Everything you need!

• 14th Sep 2015

Not much atmosphere, but I think that as more down to the quiet room mates than anything else. Good price, esp considering it's so close to the tower, and the night time A/C was very much appreciated! Staff friendly and helpful. Couldn't get the locker to close properly and the room key was somewhat irrelevant as the door opened fine without it-I just kept my combo lock on my bag, no biggie. For one night, it was exactly what I needed.

Hi, Thank you for your review. But we don't understand what kind of atmosphere can find a customer if comes at 23 pmand leave at 6 in the morning. Maybe we think you confused our hostel with another one.