Hostel Pisa Tower Reviews

Via Piave 4, Pisa, Italy

Everything was great over there, really nice staff, awesome decoration, good vibe and great location... highly recommended!!

Great price for an even better location! Literally you are a few steps from the Field of Miracles and the Leaning Tower! The staff is super friendly and it was definitely a great deal! The only downside is there is one bathroom for four bedrooms of varying sizes, so if you are planning on staying more than one night this could be problematic.

Geest hostel only in the monding there are not enough bathrooms

the hostel is really near to the tower of pisa. they helped us to find a taxi and they informed the timetable of buses to go to airport. they are really friendly. the only problem is the only TWO bathroom there!

it's said that is the bed&breakfast but in fact breakfast is not included, but they offer tea or coffee. For the price, really cheap, it think this hostel is good

Absolutely cheap, and not super difficult to find. You can take a picture of the Tower from hanging out the window! In the kitchen, I met some of the awesomest fellow travelers ever, and ended up changing my plans to hang out with them! Wifi was speedy, too!

This was a great Hostel. I was only there for a night but a very good experience. I liked the staff he was very friendly and welcoming. The rooms were very clean and so were the toilets which is incredibly important to me.

Overall this hostel is really lovely! It says this hostel has no kitchen, however, it actually has a fridge, microwave, dishes, and coffee/tee making facilities which was really good :) The location was very close to the Pisa Tower which was great! Although you do have to use a bus to get from the main train station to the accommodation in the first place. The only negative issue was that one of our beds appeared to have been double booked on one night. Otherwise it's a really nice hostel :)

Pisa hostel felt like home. The People there were nice and the rooms were clean and big. Really good beds too. Its not a party hostel, so if you just want to go sightseeing this is the perfect place.

Really enjoyed the stay at hostel pisa tower. It is located just under the shadow of the wonder and the old man was really helping us with everything and was so gentil and kind.

• 10th Mar 2014
  • India

Had a great time, thank u!

Really great place. The owners were some of the nicest people I've ever met. You get the feeling they just want to help you and talk with you without anything in return. To top it off, I forgot my computer charger there, and they went out of their way to help me get it back. If you're going to Pisa, you should definitely stay here.

Nice people working here. Very near the tower.

Is a really really nice hostel, the rooms are clean, the location can't be better is in front of the tower jaja...the staff was really helpfull and you have a nice common area the only disadvantage is that you only have two bathrooms for the entire hostel and you have no kitchen, besides that I think is a great hostel

I had a bad experience: the sfaff was not present in the reception at night and was pretty cold. Good location, but bad experience

• 30th Dec 2013

You can actually see the leaning tower of Pisa from out the front door - that's how close this place is to the center. Not to mention the high ceilings, the tiled floors, the cool lounge area, and of course the friendly staff. One drawback - shared bathroom - so you have to be patient and plan your toilette! But all in all, excellent location and well worth the money.

I was barely at the hostel but there was almost no one there. Other than when I checked in I didn't see any staff. However when I also them visit email to book a taxi for me for early the next morning they did and left a note on my bed. I guess it was sort of nice having a 6 bed room to myself two nights in a row but not really something you want in a hostel

Great location right next to the tower and about 20-25 minute walk from the train station. Clean and comfortable and would stay again

Great place to stay! Perfect location and very colourful and clean rooms.

Nice and very friendly place, close to the Pisa tower and a little bit far from the station -> bus recommended if with luggage.