Hostel Pisa Tower Reviews

Via Piave 4, Pisa, Italy

Cancelled my reservation and offered me a different arrangement all by email. I accepted and when I arrived I had no reservation even though I had confirmation of original reservation and written proof of accepted replacement. Very disorganized. I recommend Hostel Pisa right by central station.

A bit far from Pisa Centrale. The hostel is very closely located to the Pisa Tower as well as restaurant/bar area. There were no kitchen appliances to cook. Wifi worked great everywhere. Staff was amazing and super helpful. The old guy checked me in and gave me recommendations on places to eat (I ended up finding a great restaurant) - he was very friendly! I would definitely stay here again!

All good here. It was lovely to stay in such a small hostel, taken care by the family. Homely place! There is no breakfast but there is a bakery across the street with good selection of brekkie goodies. The leaning tower is really just behind the corner.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Overall a very good hostel, the staff were very nice and it is one of the best hostels I have visited on a 22 day trip! The Wifi kept failing but when it worked it was super fast! The only suggestion I have is to include lockers in the room for security reasons.

Cool place with great patio. Very comfortable and clean

Todo fue excelente.

Great location, friendly staff and clean hostel.

• 16th Jun 2015

The staff is really nice and is very close to the pisa tower, but the bathroom was not so clean and they didn't offer breakfast

Very nice people and hostel the room was clean and the bathroom as well, until soem of the gueests didn't mess it up.

Pretty far from the station but you can see the tower from the hostel!

It's really close to all the touristy action, if that's what you like, and the owners are always willing to be helpful. Great wifi coverage all over the place.

VERY HELPFUL STAFF,MINUTES AWAY FROM THE PISA TOWER AND LOTS OFF FACILITIES IN THE HOSTEL FOR KIDS TO KEEP THEM OCCUPIED .

I really couldn't praise Hostel Pisa Tower highly enough.It's a beautiful homey family run business right in the heart of Pisa, they're not lying when they say that you can see the tower from the front door. The staff couldn't be more helpful and the facilities like excellent free wifi, clean bathroom and shower facilities a lounge, kitchen and beautiful outdoor terrace. The only thing I would have liked would be an oven or even a hob. Other than the hostel I wouldn't rate Pisa as a city at all.

• 31st May 2015

I thought the 10:30 lockout was rather early. There was no plug provided for my bed. It was a lot farther than I thought from the train station. Other than that, nice stay, I'd come back here!

• 30th May 2015

Really nice hostel! Would totally recommend!

The hostel is a family run business and it feels so welcoming, they were all lovely, it felt more of a home then a big hostel, very close to the tower and town and a big supermarket, not the biggest party hostel, but we weren't looking for that, we would definitely stay again

Great place all round. Lovely and helpful staff, great location for seeing Pisa, bright and sociable, I met a lot of lovely people here. Rooms comfortable and lockers provided. Great value for money, stay here!!

Excellent location, good value, great service, quite clean. Poor shower, and in the 4 bed room I was in there were only 2 lockers, but other than that, quite good.

We only stayed one night, but we were very happy with our room, the staff, the location and atmosphere! It's a fantastic little hostel and would definitely recommend staying there!

Nice hostel, central location. Not many bathrooms for the amount of people it holds. Friendly staff