Hostel Pisa Tower Reviews

Via Piave 4, Pisa, Italy

The location is perfect: 3 mins to the Tower and less than 10 mins to Pisa S.Rossore station. The place itself is very quiet and cosy.

The location of this hostel is great (practically on top of the leaning tower, it's so close!) and the atmosphere while I was there was really relaxed and friendly. It felt like staying at someone's house rather than a hostel :)

Fantastic place to stay. Staff are lovely and helpful. No breakfast, but that was ok. Very homey feeling, so that was nice. Leaning Tower is very close. Great place, would stay again for certain!

Clean kitchen. Clean mattresses. Change advert to confirm it's not 4bed deluxe but is 6.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

The staff at this facility were excellent, kind, and very thoughtful AND helpful. I only speak a little bit of Italian and had experienced problems upon arrival to Rome. But the staff made me feel safe and welcome! Molta grazie! Rose

The location is perfect and the house is very nice. The pitty was that there was just one bathroom for four bedrooms

Wow! The owner and the girl working here are fantastic!!!! Had a fun and safe stay with no difficulties. Thanks again!

Great hostel in a lovely location - right next to the Leaning Tower of Pisa. You can walk directly from the Airport (40 mins) or Train Station (30 mins) through Pisa to get a feel for the city. The hostel is just across the road in a quiet side street. You will be welcomed by a friendly smile and warm welcome with a tour and a useful map. Rooms are clear, bright and reasonably sized. A bit of a race for the shower as there are only 2 bathrooms but not a huge problem. Would def. stay again!!

Easy to find (with perfect directions), literally 5 minutes' walk to the tower. Pisa is a small enough city that you can be in the hustle-bustley area but stay out of the way. The balcony in the garden is beautiful, computer and printing facilities, a guitar (because who doesn't love a hostel with a guitar), ping-pong. Chill place to hang out, easy as a base for a day of exploration. Super nice staff, thank you Antonio! (Cooking facilities, no free breakfast)

Friendly staff with a great location! What more could you want.

This hostel was very cute, colorful and nice. The staff was super helpful and nice. I stayed only 2 nights but I would have liked to stay longer. Even if it was just because of the awesome accommodations. If you come to pisa stay here! Super close to the Tower. Easy to get to from the station Everything else is walkable. ( bars, food, store ) Plus is you go to Luca the bus stop is right out front! Loved it, Loved it!

I only stayed one night, arriving late and leaving early, but I was very impressed with the hostel. The place was very clean and tidy. Very close to the Tower and 5 minute walk to the bus stop for the station. The guy on reception was lovely. Couldn't fault the place.

Nice hostel, lovely staff and very friendly. Would stay here again if I ever returned to pisa

I loved this place. The staff is great and I have no complaints about any of the facilities. My only warnin would be that it isn't really a "party" hostel. If you're looking to stay up late and hang out with people at the hostel, this might not be the place for you. I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Pisa, though.

Very close to the tower,

a nice small hostel across the street from the tower, an excellent location

We had a problem with location directions (very confuse and directions were wrong) that the Hostel World sent for us.

A really nice place to live. Amazing Location. You can see Leaning tower from the doorsteps. The person who runs the hostel is a great gentleman and really helpful. Loved the place.

Our favorite hostel of our trip. The man at the front desk was EXTREMELY helpful. He made us feel very safe and comfortable as two girls traveling alone. You can see the tower from the hostel. Easy walk into the city. Pisa is a very fun city. The hostel was very clean. We were able to store our bags in a locked closet while we went sightseeing. Overall awesome experience for a good price.

• 21st May 2014

Very helpful and accommodating. Would have liked an option to cook though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3