Hostel Pisa Tower Reviews

Via Piave 4, Pisa, Italy

The hostel was awesome. Beautiful small garden with terrace, a cosy room for breakfast and very friendly staff (especially the owner). He recommended us an awesome pizza place and we even met him there afterwards. When I get to Pisa again, I will stay there.

• 9th May 2014

Well the location speaks for itself, you can practically jump onto the tower from the hostel, but it is the staff who really made my stay special. They are some of the best hostel staff I have encountered (and I'm a manager in a hostel in London). They were very helpful and went that extra mile to make Pisa special. Also for that price it's great, just don't wait until the last minute to shower and you will be fine.

• 5th May 2014

A Really nice play to spend a Night or two in Pisa. Nice Atmosphere, Good service and the plus is that you can see from the property the tower of Pisa!

There is a good hostel. We will stay during our nesxt holiday to Pisa.

• 1st May 2014
  • aydinsali1987
  • Turkey

Average rating on the facilities because the shower was cold, but otherwise a really fantastic place to stay in Pisa. Such a great location.

• 25th Apr 2014

the environment is good and close to the tower.

Everything was great over there, really nice staff, awesome decoration, good vibe and great location... highly recommended!!

Great price for an even better location! Literally you are a few steps from the Field of Miracles and the Leaning Tower! The staff is super friendly and it was definitely a great deal! The only downside is there is one bathroom for four bedrooms of varying sizes, so if you are planning on staying more than one night this could be problematic.

Geest hostel only in the monding there are not enough bathrooms

the hostel is really near to the tower of pisa. they helped us to find a taxi and they informed the timetable of buses to go to airport. they are really friendly. the only problem is the only TWO bathroom there!

it's said that is the bed&breakfast but in fact breakfast is not included, but they offer tea or coffee. For the price, really cheap, it think this hostel is good

Absolutely cheap, and not super difficult to find. You can take a picture of the Tower from hanging out the window! In the kitchen, I met some of the awesomest fellow travelers ever, and ended up changing my plans to hang out with them! Wifi was speedy, too!

This was a great Hostel. I was only there for a night but a very good experience. I liked the staff he was very friendly and welcoming. The rooms were very clean and so were the toilets which is incredibly important to me.

Overall this hostel is really lovely! It says this hostel has no kitchen, however, it actually has a fridge, microwave, dishes, and coffee/tee making facilities which was really good :) The location was very close to the Pisa Tower which was great! Although you do have to use a bus to get from the main train station to the accommodation in the first place. The only negative issue was that one of our beds appeared to have been double booked on one night. Otherwise it's a really nice hostel :)

Pisa hostel felt like home. The People there were nice and the rooms were clean and big. Really good beds too. Its not a party hostel, so if you just want to go sightseeing this is the perfect place.

Really enjoyed the stay at hostel pisa tower. It is located just under the shadow of the wonder and the old man was really helping us with everything and was so gentil and kind.

• 10th Mar 2014
  • India

Had a great time, thank u!

Really great place. The owners were some of the nicest people I've ever met. You get the feeling they just want to help you and talk with you without anything in return. To top it off, I forgot my computer charger there, and they went out of their way to help me get it back. If you're going to Pisa, you should definitely stay here.

Nice people working here. Very near the tower.

1 2 Next » last »