Hostel Pisa Tower Reviews

Via Piave 4, Pisa, Italy

Comfortable, homely and perfectly placed. The garden terrace was perfect for eating outsideoutside. Have already rebooked for return trip.

Really lovely couple running this hostel. Helped me check in early when I arrived and gave me advice on what to do/where to go. Not much of social atmosphere because most people are just passing through the town for a night. Clean and comfortable, great place to stay if you're visiting Pisa.

Great location & very friendly staff A simple breakfast would have been good

• 5th Sep 2015

Had a great stay here, really friendly staff and rooms were good with AC! Literally doesn't get better than a 2 minute walk to the leaning tower!

It was a really nice staying there. I can totally recommend it.

The staff were amazing!! They let us check in early even though we only wanted our bags stored!! And the guy with black hair a bit shorter (I forget his name) he was awesome. We had to print paper out and he was so helpful to do so and the hostel was easy to find and its so close to the tower of Pisa !!

Good hostel. So close to the Pisa tower. Lockers and rooms are spacious. However, 2 bathrooms in the whole hostel.

Hi, Thank you for your review. ,But is not true that we have just two bathrooms. We have six bathrooms. in the whole property.

I just needed a bed for the night before an early flight and this place was fine. Convenient to get to the airport by bus. The staff were very friendly and the room was spacious, clean and had an ensuite. Not much of a social scene as far as I could tell

This hostle was so friendly and the staff were very helpful and kind! It has a great location right next to the tower of Pisa and I would definitely stay here again!

Great friendly and helpful hostel close to the tower- good value for money.

Awesome hostel, really friendly and low key, directly located metres away from the tower. Staff were really helpful with local information and helped us out with public transport. Good relaxed atmosphere, ideal for a short stay in the city.

Excellent place and near to the Pisa Tower, the people in the reception is friendly and my bed was comfortable, the weather in August was hot but turned on the air conditional and I slept well, the hostel is very clean. Excellent option!!!

• 15th Aug 2015