Hostel Pisa Tower Reviews

Via Piave 4, Pisa, Italy

It's really close to all the touristy action, if that's what you like, and the owners are always willing to be helpful. Great wifi coverage all over the place.

VERY HELPFUL STAFF,MINUTES AWAY FROM THE PISA TOWER AND LOTS OFF FACILITIES IN THE HOSTEL FOR KIDS TO KEEP THEM OCCUPIED .

I really couldn't praise Hostel Pisa Tower highly enough.It's a beautiful homey family run business right in the heart of Pisa, they're not lying when they say that you can see the tower from the front door. The staff couldn't be more helpful and the facilities like excellent free wifi, clean bathroom and shower facilities a lounge, kitchen and beautiful outdoor terrace. The only thing I would have liked would be an oven or even a hob. Other than the hostel I wouldn't rate Pisa as a city at all.

• 31st May 2015

I thought the 10:30 lockout was rather early. There was no plug provided for my bed. It was a lot farther than I thought from the train station. Other than that, nice stay, I'd come back here!

• 30th May 2015

Really nice hostel! Would totally recommend!

The hostel is a family run business and it feels so welcoming, they were all lovely, it felt more of a home then a big hostel, very close to the tower and town and a big supermarket, not the biggest party hostel, but we weren't looking for that, we would definitely stay again

Great place all round. Lovely and helpful staff, great location for seeing Pisa, bright and sociable, I met a lot of lovely people here. Rooms comfortable and lockers provided. Great value for money, stay here!!

Excellent location, good value, great service, quite clean. Poor shower, and in the 4 bed room I was in there were only 2 lockers, but other than that, quite good.

We only stayed one night, but we were very happy with our room, the staff, the location and atmosphere! It's a fantastic little hostel and would definitely recommend staying there!

Nice hostel, central location. Not many bathrooms for the amount of people it holds. Friendly staff

Really friendly staff. Perfect location, right near the leaning tower! Clean facilities. Comfy bed. Loved that a light and an outlet were right next to each bed. Only suggestion is to train all your staff on directions to get to places. I asked a custodian for directions to the bus stop and he directed the exact opposite way which was inconvenient.

The hostel was good we had a double bed private and it was clean and quiet.

Hostel owner was great, helpful and friendly! Facilities were awesome. The security of the locale was awesome! Definitely recommend!

It's Pisa, so it doesn't really matter where your hostel is as the place is so small! Friendly staff, located right across from the tower etc. A lot of people use the same bathroom so it can get a little gross but the staff were vigilant that everyone do their part. Fine place to crash for a night or two.

It is perfectly located. Really close to the Pisa Tower and the staff is great. We used the room with toilet and it was ok. I would recommend to stay here

Literally right next to Tower of Pisa and the plaza (5 min max walk). Staff was super friendly and always willing to help/make sure your stay was amazing. We even watched the Juventudes vs. Real Madrid together in the common area. Clean, great location would highly recommend.

Hostel was clean and Tidy. Valerio on reception was lovely and helpful. 5 mins walk from the sights.

Make sure you use the right train station!

A good small hostel. Just behind the tower (and the wall). A big supermarket near by. Simple kitchen is useful.

We only stayed here one night, but the hostel was very cute and the owner was super friendly and helpful. He had to change our room reservation type at the last minute but he was super reasonable about it and gave us a discount. The hostel felt very fun and relaxed and you can literally see the tower of pisa once you step out the front door. Recommended!