Hostel Pisa Tower Reviews

Via Piave 4, Pisa, Italy

This is by far one of the best hostels I have ever been to! It is family run and everyone there was so amazing during my stay, they even took us to a great bar for drinks one night. It is right next to the leaning tower, and although there is a "lockout" time you can still enter the hostel and get things from you room if you need them. Absolutely amazing, I will be back. Thank you!

The hostel was awesome. Beautiful small garden with terrace, a cosy room for breakfast and very friendly staff (especially the owner). He recommended us an awesome pizza place and we even met him there afterwards. When I get to Pisa again, I will stay there.

• 9th May 2014

Well the location speaks for itself, you can practically jump onto the tower from the hostel, but it is the staff who really made my stay special. They are some of the best hostel staff I have encountered (and I'm a manager in a hostel in London). They were very helpful and went that extra mile to make Pisa special. Also for that price it's great, just don't wait until the last minute to shower and you will be fine.

• 5th May 2014

A Really nice play to spend a Night or two in Pisa. Nice Atmosphere, Good service and the plus is that you can see from the property the tower of Pisa!

There is a good hostel. We will stay during our nesxt holiday to Pisa.

• 1st May 2014
  • aydinsali1987
  • Turkey

Average rating on the facilities because the shower was cold, but otherwise a really fantastic place to stay in Pisa. Such a great location.

• 25th Apr 2014