Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

1947 Total Reviews

Clean room. More than enough space. Would recommend to people staying in Pisa

• 15th Sep 2014

Lockers available, great location (easy to find), friendly staff, good enough atmosphere (no real party hostel, but good enough to meet some new people with a bottle of wine, which are readily available at the reception for just €6 per bottle and the wine's fantastic), very clean rooms, cheap but as good as some more expensive ones in Italy, laundry service and a dinner buffet for only €5 and that includes a free drink! Must stay if you're in Pisa!

This hostel was in the perfect location for me as it's 5 mins walk from the train station and 15 mins walk to the airport so for many travellers it's in a great spot. It was easy to find, brightly coloured and welcoming. I felt safe there and I was pleased to find a locker in my room to keep my valuables in. There's plenty of space to chill out and a garden to relax in. Only thing missing was a fridge to keep some food in if you wish. They serve drinks and food though at good prices.

• 8th Sep 2014

It was very clean and safe cleae to everywhere .

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Iraq

Loved the stay! The only thing I would change is, if possible, putting handsoap in the bathrooms.

• 4th Sep 2014

I arrived late (2330 hrs) and found the walk from the airport very easy. The staff were helpful, spoke good English and check-in was easy and smooth. The atmosphere was excellent. The room was clean with a lockable door and every bed space had a good sized locker. The bathroom was clean; my only negative comment was the shower needs an upgrade.

• 4th Sep 2014

Great place. No bottom sheet, so I tacoed myself with one sheet, you have to rent a towel so bring your own and I think I got charged for wifi. But I liked it!! Clean and I would recommend it to anyone stopping in Pisa.

• 2nd Sep 2014

i enjoyed my stay at Hostel Pisa! The staff were only to happy to help with any questions and info on where i wanted to go and how to get there! There was always a good friendly vibe around and was a good place to have a beer!! the only thing i could complain about is the price of the beer 4euros! (for beer out of a plastic bottle not from the bar fridge??) and that it is a bit noisy as its pretty close to the train line) would recommend ;)

The staff is polite and helpful, the rooms are fine and everything works as it should. What really makes it an awesome hostel is the common room with garden, where you can play music, surf the web, play pool and people from all over Europe hang out there just because of how cosy it is. It really was lovely :)

If you're thinking of going to Pisa, don't. It has very little to offer other than the leaning tower. If you do decide to stay in Pisa this is the place to stay. It's walking distance to the airport, train station and the Tower. Staff are lovely and the atmosphere is relaxed.

Big hostel in a good location in Pisa. Decent all you can eat buffet for dinner for a small price. Big outdoor area for socialising. Staff are friendly. Good hostel for a stay in Pisa

Great hostel, very helping staff who can even print your boarding pass if you need to. Clean and simple rooms. No breakfast but a bar that can serve you a great latte macchiato.

Good location, fresh place. A small minus for lacking individual bed lamps. A big minus for lacking sheets, they only had sheets for the pillow and the mattress, none for the covers so there was only the option of a dirty blanket.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Very clean, friendly staff. Comfy beds, the environment was fantastic. We didn't actually spend much time I'm pisa but the staff had recommended day trips elsewhere! Very helpful. We will be back!

Very nice Hostel! The coffeeshop and the evening buffet are a great offer, however they have no kitchen so you can't prepare anything for yourself. The terrace is nice to hang out after long days in town. It's weird that you only get one sheet, you have nothing to put between you and the woolen blanket (that doesn't get washed everytime?).

Loved the paintings on the walls, sculptures, garden and common spaces, lovely place, clean and safe. also, free walking tour is great.

The wifi is a bit weird.... I got the connection... and i can surf on the net but not my whatsapp or instagram... The buffet dinner is a bit lack of meat... The most horrible will be the kitchen and the entertainment. There is nothing in the kitchen... no utensil, no fridge, nothing except a stove. The kitchen is meaningless. They put a pool table there, but the ball is not a full set... some are missing, broken guitar and locked piano.

Great location- within walking distance of both the airport and train station, and close enough to all the main attractions to walk. A good social atmosphere and helpful and friendly staff.

Hostel is extremely clean and also very convenient with the ground floor of the hostel having a snack bar that is open 24 hours. Receptionist at the hostel are also young people which makes it easier to connect.

We really enjoyed staying there for one week :) It's really close from the airport and also from the station, which was nice since we took the train almost everyday to visit! the atmosphere is really good, the terrasse especially, where you can meet people! The staff is really nice and always there for you with a smile :) Otherwise the buffet for only 5€ every evening was perfect! Actually I have nothing negative to say about this hostel and I totally recommend it!

• 19th Aug 2014