Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Tuscany, Italy

Staff very kind and tells you what is the best things to do. Good rooms, but the double beds didn't have stairs to you go up, so you have to work it out in another way. The hostel is near the train station and far away (but you definitely can go by foot, it's about 20 min walk) of the leaning tower. The city itself doesn't have a lot to do (you can do pretty much everything in 1day), but it's great if you're want to chill out for a day before continue your trip

good hostel, helpful staff

Fantastic atmosphere and staff!

• 12th Apr 2014

İf wi-fi is bad, everything is bad!

The second I walked into the hostel I received nothing but absolute kindness and helpfulness from the staff. They were fantastic in every sense of the word- customer service at its best! The atmosphere was warm and inviting and there was always something going on. I had the best experience with this hostel, it's my favorite so far!

• 11th Apr 2014

Great staff that go out ofg their way to make your stay fun and memorabil.

Excellent location, 10 min walking from the airport and also within walking distance to main city attractions. Very friendly and helpful staff. Possibility to rent bikes. Nice patio where you can enjoy your breakfast in the morning or glass of wine in the evening. The room was pretty basic and sometimes you get no hot water in the shower... But overall very good price/quality ratio.

Great place to stay for one night. The staff are really vibrant and friendly. Bathrooms could use a proper cleaning and the shower had no water pressure! Wifi only works downstairs and I find it really odd that you have to log in using your Facebook account...

I really loved the ambiance and the staff. They were really nice. Also,the dinner was an excellent idea; you buy a drink for 5 and you have a meal! I really enjoyed it, grazie!!!

Awesome hostel, I was planning to stay one night but I stayed for three. Staff are super friendly, the bar is good and there is a fun atmosphere.

Good hostel! Would stay there again

I was not there, because i must go home soner. I have send a e-mail too eliminate the staying. Thanks for understanding

It's a good hostel due to the place that really strategic

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Indonesia

Near the airport

The staff was very friendly and helpful in helping me find my way to the city center. It's about a 20 minute walk to the Leaning Tower of Pisa. The hostel is very clean, especially the bathroom. However, it was quite empty and antisocial when I was there (I ended up having a 4-bed room to myself!) but it's a perfect for a place to stay for one night. One downside is that you have to pay 3 euros to rent the sheets and the wifi did not reach up into my room on the 4th floor.

We arrived late and left very early but everything was fine. A bit annoying they don't include linens, though!

It was pretty meh. Fine because I only stayed one night to get to the airport the next day, but there were some weird vibes, mostly from the other people staying there, and in the morning I couldn't use the kitchen to make tea because they were cleaning it. Fine for what it is but wouldn't recommend it unless you need to just get to the train/airport the next day, then it's fine.

Good location, very helpful staff. One recommended us a great Pizza Restaurant, which was really good!! We got a room facing the main street, that was a little bit noisy in the morning, but we just stayed for one night, so it was bearable.

• 22nd Oct 2013

It's a very nice hotel, i was in a dorm very quiet. there is enough bathrooms for everybody and they're clean. The staff is very nice : book on internet, it's 5 euros cheaper (they left us go on their computer to book our first night and have it cheaper!). You are in 15 min in the city center and 30 to the tower, wich is nice because Pisa is a nice city to walk in. Al around the hotel you have cheap restaurants and a cheap supermarket. Staff gives good informations about the city and around.