Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

The hostel is close to the station and about half an hour away from the leaning tower, since Pisa is a small town it allows to go have a nice walk to the most important area in town. The atmosphere of the common area is great. The music was better than in most clubs I've been to.

Really nice hostel, rooms are clean. Walking distance from the train station, airport and Pisa tower. Was closing for winter the day we check-out so not offering every services that they normally offer but I'm sure this place is great in summer. You can buy food and drink. Staff very helpful.

Very nice hostel, with everything you need for a good stay in Pisa. The location is not the best, but it is not so bad considering Pisa isn´t a big city. Friendly staff and atmosphere, I trully recommend this.

very nice place to stay, it's cheap, clean, the staff is adorable and it's very well located.

• 30th Oct 2015

Probably the best hostel in Pisa

The staff was very welcoming and inviting. The location is very good! It was easy to find getting out of the airport after asking for directions. It is a very short walk to the train station. The airport and the leaning tower of Pisa is very close by as well. The bathrooms and rooms were very clean. If you don't have a towel or a padlock the will gladly sell you one for a low price.

Really great time at this hostel! I arrived pretty late and they have a huge sign that says Hostel on the top of the building to make it easy to find! If you are not in the mood to walk from the airport theyhave a bus that stops directly infront of the entrance! Great staff and it also felt really safe!

Good location, good food, nice staff. Overall the stay and vibes were good.

We had a great time!! Everything was very clean and affordable! The staff were all very nice and helpful! Would highly recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Pisa!!!

• 26th Oct 2015

Only issue was the shower was rather mouldy. Other than that, perfect location, friendly staff and good facilities.

We had great moment! All the stuff are very friendly, thanks for everything! If you'd like visite Pisa tower, this is probably the best hostel you can find.

Was very clean and very close to the train station which was great! Not very far from the main attractions and was spacious! Had lockers and linens, and a nice hang out area. Wouldn't mind coming back at all!

Despite being really the only thing on its street, Hostel Pisa has nice facilities, staff, and dining options.

Good enough for one night stay

Pretty good hostel with a great location. Cheap buffet was perfect for budget travels. Shower wasn't very warm and the shower curtain was absolutely disgusting. We only really used Pisa as a place to stay while we visited Cinque Terre. Great place to do so because it's an easy walk to the train station as well as the airport. Would stay here again for sure.

Very clean and comfortable beds. Friendly and helpful staff. Remember to keep your receipt though or for some strange reason you will not get your deposit back. Usually returning the key is good enough. This is the only strange thing I found. Other than that an excellent choice.

Everything is ok except the bed is not stable and no restaurant in surouding area ( some are near station)

I had a great stay here they staff were so helpful my bus was delayed so I emailed them apologising and to let them know. Got such a nice reply saying don't worry about it's fine our reception is 24hr. The food is amazing plus the all you can eat buffet for 7 euros is definitely worth it! My room was great had so much room will definitely visit again.

Lived up to the cool hype!

The hostel was really nice and clean. The best part is their 24 hours bar and cafe. I got to meet a lot of interesting people in the cafe while having dinner. The buffet is quite cheap and it was good food. The rooms were comfortable, however in terms of facilities, there are no toiletries or towels in the bathroom, which I have received at most hostels although I also carry my own usually but there isn't even a hand soap in the toilet!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7