Hostel Pisa

9.0
Superb 4390 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 31-40
16th Sep 2017

Very nice hostel. Nothing to complain about. Place was clean and the cafe was perfect. Would stay again.

12th Sep 2017

Cool hostel. It is definitely further than 20 minutes from the leaning tower. More like 35 minutes walking. Still close to good shopping though. The wifi doesn't work well in the bedrooms either. Easy to find. Bar is not as hopping as I would have enjoyed.

9th Sep 2017

Good, clean hostel. Good hostel bar / kitchen with good prices. Friendly staff.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
9th Sep 2017

The staff, the organisation and the hostel itself is very nice. The only negative was that the bathroom was smelling bad but it was very clean. Maybe something was moldy- I don't know. Unfortubaltely i just stayed 1 night but I would definitely stay again.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Sep 2017

It's conveniently located as it is a 7 minute walk from the train station, and only a 2 minute drive to the Airport. It is very clean, and the rooms are exactly what you pay for. All the rooms have their own bathrooms, so that was a huge bonus! I checked in the night before my flight out of Pisa; however, my flight didn't leave until 22:00 the next day. But I was able to hangout in the common area of the hostel for most of the day, and store my luggage for no extra charge. I enjoyed my stay!

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
7th Sep 2017

The workers in there was nice, the restaurant price is reasonable, and also delicious. The experience in here is very acceptable and comfortable.

6th Sep 2017

Great place to stay which is convenient for the station and the airport. Short walk to the attractions of Pisa. Excellent staff

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2017

Amazing stay! The staff were so incredibly friendly, and this made all the difference to our experience. The buffet was great food, rooms (and ensuite) were huge and clean! Wish we could have stayed longer.

• Scotland, Couple, 18-24
4th Sep 2017

We loved this hostel. It was perfect walking distance from the train station and a 5/10 minute walk from the centre of town. The restaurant in the hostel was lovely, and very cheap. The facilities were great and the rooms were clean. We would definitely recommend staying here!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Aug 2017

The hostel was nice! Close to the train station and fairly close to the Main Street. More expensive than I would have liked but sheets were included in the cost. The bar and food was convenient. The staff was very friendly and the patio was nice. You can hear the trains passing and noise from the street but it didn't bother me while I was sleeping. Some days we got a restroom floor mat others we didn't. Overall good stay!

×