Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

2021 Total Reviews

Absolutely loved it! So close to the train station and to the tower. I got great directions from the staff. There was a buffet dinner the night I was there, and it was fantastic! Would definitely stay again if I were ever in Pisa!

Great place there was only a minor issue and that was that there no soap supplied in the bathrooms. Though you can buy a bar down stairs for 20 cents. Other than that, great directions to get there, great location, and the staff were so helpful.

Even staying just for a night I can say its a really good hostel. Nice buffet at night for 5 euro. Clean, nice location, good price.

Nice hostel easy to find and right near the train station. Very clean, I would stay here again.

A bit far from the center, but the place is nice with the bar and the terrace.

Good ang worth the money. They have good buffet at night...

The staff are amazing! My friend ended up getting really sick and they called us a cab to the hospital and told the driver where to go. When we came back the next day the other staff members knew what had happened and asked if he was okay. We were able to upgrade to a private room for the price of the difference. Everything was very clean. And the 5 euro buffet was really good. The best place to stay in Pisa!

Best staff!

Good choice if you fly out first thing in the morning as it's only a 15 min walk from the airport.

Brilliant hostel and staff. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.

Very easy to locate, literally down the road from the train station. It's backpacker friendly and the atmosphere is good. Worst part is having to leave your room between 12-3 for cleaning. That has to be the dumbest part. Cause everything else was great.

My room was quite small, bnut clean and good°! I felt save. The hostel is nice and well prepared for all kind of guests.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Good rooms, polite and helpful people. Very nice environment. Definitely worth the stay!

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Belgium

The people at the reception desk were very helpful and friendly, there was a large common area with plenty of space. I enjoyed the buffet dinner, which allowed me to eat cheap and meet some new people at the same time! The room was good as well, the only thing I missed was a kitchen area to make a sandwich or noodles if you don't want to eat out.

Had a kitchen, but no utensils or pots/pans to cook with. The common area was cool.

This is a great hostel, big leisure spaces, TV, garden, outdoor projector, wifi everywhere, common room, bar, restaurant, cafeteria, etc. Very clean spaces and rooms, warm during the night, fresh during the day; the staff is very helpful too and can give many tourist references.The only negative aspect I found is that even though they have a kitchen, it is not equipped with fridge or any cookware, which makes it very difficult to cook, unless you bring your own pots and dishes.

The hostel was extremely clean and the common area had a fully stocked bar with lots of food options. The 5 euro dinner was easy and enjoyable. Only complaint is that the 6 bedroom dorm has a ensuite bathroom, which has a glass door. There is also a timer that keeps the light on automatically 10 minutes if you set off the motion sensor.

Very helpful and nice staff, right next to the train station with some good deals in their bar for food and drinks. Also very clean!

Staff we lovely, good clean hostel with Wifi that actually works! perfect location! But brekky needs to be included guys!

Good location (reachable by foot trainstation, airoport and center, nice and big dining room, but when my room was ready I came in and saw that my bed was very dirty even had a hair on it (((( But it was just a dirty matrass, so you can`t do anything.. you have pillow and cover for bed..

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7