Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

Brilliant location for the tower, airport and train station. I was travelling alone but felt very welcome within the hostel! Great place would definitely recommend!

Newly renovated and excellent hostel for solo traveller to meet people and using as a base to visit the beach or cinque terre. Offers a great all you can eat buffet for 5 euros including wine or beer every night. Closest hostel to the train station. I extended my stay to 3 nights and recommend.

right by the train station. great atmosphere. GREAT dinner buffet!!!

We only stayed for a night but it was clean, it had cheap drinks and food, cool staff and lovely place.

Bus trip to Florence €10 RT /€6 Ow can only be taken out from Pisa airport (12 min walkin' from hostel. More frequent trips by train for little extra, depending on trains! Also recommend Lucca: he's gorgeous! Only 20 min from Pisa! I would come back to this hostel to see more of Tuscany! Ciao ciao!

A wonderful hostel with great service! The 5 euro dinner buffet and great selection of breakfast items were both healthy and cost-friendly.

• 11th Jul 2014

is a very nice place to stay! A bit far from the main points, but it takes a few minutes walking.

We had a really great stay. The only negative comment would be that someone checked in to our room at 1.30am. This was a bit annoying.

Very accomodating, coupled with friendly staff and good facilities.

Amazing stuff (you can tell that they're likely backpackers themselves), pro-help attitude (e.g. they send you an e-mail with useful information before your arrival, they printed our plane ticket before leaving etc), the evening buffet is great (especially in terms of money-for-value), you can play piano or the guitar and also fuss-ball, table tennis, pool, rent a bike and so on. Among the best hostels I've ever encountered, highly recommended. Small complaint: There was no soap in the bathrooms

I loved the 5 euro dinner! Very convenient.

A good hostel! I did not like the atmosphere, the hostel was really huge with a lot of people so for check out and check int you had to stand in line for a long time because there was always only on receptionist working.

Staff were very helpful at recommending places to eat! The only downside was the ammount of noise, from the trains, to cars to planes!

• 8th Jul 2014

Great hostel! We fell in love with pisa! Good hostel, really clean and new privat bathroom. Definitly coming back here!

• 7th Jul 2014

Close to the train station, but kind of far from the tower (about 25 min walk). I loved the atmosphere at the hostel. I especially liked the fact that they had a buffet for dinner! By far the best place to stay in Pisa!

Lovely hostel, female only dorm with good atmosphere. Staff are lovely and happy to help. Walking distance from airport!!!

It was a good hostel, clean as nd very friendly staff. Also really close to the airport!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Hostel Pisa is great for young backpackers! Bright and inviting and great staff. The common area is very comfortable and with the great buffet deals it's a nice place to hang out. They also play movies in English!

Very clean and nice place to stay, walkable distance to an airport, even while dragging a bit of luggage and about 20 minutes away from the tower.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Poland

Only negative things to say - the bed sheets obviously hadn't been changed so I had to use the new sheet I was given as mattress cover. Also the shower in our room was broken so you had to hold the shower head. Everything else was fine.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7