Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

1977 Total Reviews

Nice hostal with bar and outside seating area. I had the evening buffet both nights I stayed. Friendly staff. Handy having 24 hour reception. Near a railway line and can get a little noisy.

Great location if you need to get a flight or a train early, the staff is really helpful and there's a great (value/price) buffet dinner and cozy backyard! Walkable distance to main sights (25 min). The only down sides were the size of the beds, the a/c being controlled at the reception and the fact that towels had to be rented (3€!).

location is great just a nice walk to airport or train station both about 10 minutes away. no kitchen so big downside if you into your own fresh lively food. security is not bad but most of time anybody could just walk in and get easily into rooms not been question by members of staff. the biggest downside massive thing too look at is cleanliness, strangely enough it's cleaned every day, while cleaned there is no access to your room at all. bathroom was just as somebody left it behind...

The location of this hostel is quite far from the major attractions especially considering the size of the city. I saw a bed bug at this hostel and am not sure if it was brought in by another traveller or if the hostel has a problem or not. I only saw the one bug so you may want to check other reviews to see if there is a pattern before committing to stay here. The atmosphere was quite good as they have an excellent common area for relaxing and having a few drinks.

Hey, we check every day every single room for those famous bugs, because unfortunately sometimes travelers bring them in, we have a special person working every day during our cleaning time, that is basically employed mainly for that reason (checking the rooms). And we can give you a 100% guarantee that there are no bugs in any of our rooms. We have also double checked the room after reading your review. Please speak to us next time immediately about any issue, we would have been happy to help.

The staff is really unfriendly and not helpful at all. There is no kitchen in the hostel.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Just stay for one night but would stay more for the place. The rooms and bathrooms still need an upgrade, but the place in general is lovely, nicest staff ever, all you need, cool common area, cheap dinner and breakfast, close to the train and the airport, easy to walk to the main attractions. How a hostel should always be.

Desk staff helpful with directions and reccomendations. No kitchen access. Extra charge for food beverage laundry etc. would stay again.

It's nearby train station so that's perfect. The staff was amazing. On my 2 week trip in Europe Hostel Pisa was definitely top 2 hotels I stayed in. If I ever return to the city of Pisa. Then am certainly staying in Hostel Pisa.

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

Clean room. More than enough space. Would recommend to people staying in Pisa

• 15th Sep 2014

Very good location, close to the airport, train station, bus station and city centre (a few minutes on foot). There is a convenient buffet in the evening with glass of wine included, cost 5 euros. Rooms clean with safety lockers, however you need your own padlock. Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Pisa is a good city for half of the day but there is a also a great place for swimming not far away in Tirrenia, Marina Di Pisa and Livorno (20-30 minutes by bus, cost 4 euro return ticket).

Excellent stay. Book first via hostelworld.com to get better prices. On spot booking is costlier. Good atmosphere and clean rooms

Lockers available, great location (easy to find), friendly staff, good enough atmosphere (no real party hostel, but good enough to meet some new people with a bottle of wine, which are readily available at the reception for just €6 per bottle and the wine's fantastic), very clean rooms, cheap but as good as some more expensive ones in Italy, laundry service and a dinner buffet for only €5 and that includes a free drink! Must stay if you're in Pisa!

Right by the train station. Little bit as from the tower but you can rent a bike and cycle the city from the hostel for €5. Cheap drink

I have stayed in Hostel Pisa for 1 day, this hostel is near the train station . Location and facility everything is very good. Pisa tower can be reached by walk it is about 2 KM. Central area is near to hostel. I was very happy so stay here. B Venkatesh Babu, Bangalore, India

• 8th Sep 2014
  • India

This hostel was in the perfect location for me as it's 5 mins walk from the train station and 15 mins walk to the airport so for many travellers it's in a great spot. It was easy to find, brightly coloured and welcoming. I felt safe there and I was pleased to find a locker in my room to keep my valuables in. There's plenty of space to chill out and a garden to relax in. Only thing missing was a fridge to keep some food in if you wish. They serve drinks and food though at good prices.

• 8th Sep 2014

It was very clean and safe cleae to everywhere .

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Iraq

Loved the stay! The only thing I would change is, if possible, putting handsoap in the bathrooms.

• 4th Sep 2014

I arrived late (2330 hrs) and found the walk from the airport very easy. The staff were helpful, spoke good English and check-in was easy and smooth. The atmosphere was excellent. The room was clean with a lockable door and every bed space had a good sized locker. The bathroom was clean; my only negative comment was the shower needs an upgrade.

• 4th Sep 2014

Great place. No bottom sheet, so I tacoed myself with one sheet, you have to rent a towel so bring your own and I think I got charged for wifi. But I liked it!! Clean and I would recommend it to anyone stopping in Pisa.

• 2nd Sep 2014

i enjoyed my stay at Hostel Pisa! The staff were only to happy to help with any questions and info on where i wanted to go and how to get there! There was always a good friendly vibe around and was a good place to have a beer!! the only thing i could complain about is the price of the beer 4euros! (for beer out of a plastic bottle not from the bar fridge??) and that it is a bit noisy as its pretty close to the train line) would recommend ;)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7