Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

Efficient and kind staff, good location (I have never ever had the chance to walk to the airport from a city hotel - here it is only 12 mins by foot, but the furthest part of city is also only 30 mins by foot), good atmosphere and services (bar, bike rental, free luggage storage etc.)

A typical larger hostel, well run with helpful staff and clean. I would be very happy to go back.

Not very far from train station but it takes some time to reach the center. (I love walking so it is perfectly fine.) Staff is superb. The vegetarian buffet is really delicious and cheap. Totally return if I ever go back to Pisa. I wish I could stay longer.

Lovely staff and the evening drinks & buffet is a winner!

This hostel is quite easy to get to from the train station but a little bit of a walk to the main attractions in Pisa. Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms are a little small, and facilities are old but are generally quite clean. There wasn't really much going on in the evenings at the hostel as everyone was out elsewhere.

Really nice and helpful staff. The dinner buffet was really nice! Our toiler would need some renovation. There was no sheet for my blanket :( but i would still recommend this place!

This hostel was absolutley amazing! Everyone was friendly and the atmosphere was so perfect! I'm sad that I only stayed for one day!

We only stayed a night. Its a beautiful walk through town to see the Leaning Tower, very easy to get to! Great common area. Beds are older but still worth a night there. Great for the value.

Common area and staff were great. We rented bikes and ride to the marina and the drinks there were cheap. The rooms were ok but our bathroom smelled like sewage. Hopefully that is fixable because otherwise it was a nice stay.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • malloryolwig7391

The staff was so friendly and helpful. We arrived before check in time and they held our luggage, offered us drinks and let us hang out in the common area until the room was ready. You should definitely stay here if you're looking for a great hostel in Pisa.

Friendly helpful people. Like that it is close to the airport and to the center and to the trains as well! ciao

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

Brilliant location for the tower, airport and train station. I was travelling alone but felt very welcome within the hostel! Great place would definitely recommend!

The 5€ buffet was really interesting, great food. Lots of healthy choices and unique dishes. Love the common room and outdoor atmosphere. The music video projector outside was the best. Clean rooms. Nice staff.

Newly renovated and excellent hostel for solo traveller to meet people and using as a base to visit the beach or cinque terre. Offers a great all you can eat buffet for 5 euros including wine or beer every night. Closest hostel to the train station. I extended my stay to 3 nights and recommend.

I really liked this hostel - it was very organised & had everything you'd need (including a big screen for the world cup!). The staff were helpful & the hostel was easily walkable to the airport/station/sights.

The host couple is very very nice and helpful. I would recommend this hostel. You may think its bit far from the pisa station but its not!! They sell beers and snakcs too

right by the train station. great atmosphere. GREAT dinner buffet!!!

We only stayed for a night but it was clean, it had cheap drinks and food, cool staff and lovely place.

Bus trip to Florence €10 RT /€6 Ow can only be taken out from Pisa airport (12 min walkin' from hostel. More frequent trips by train for little extra, depending on trains! Also recommend Lucca: he's gorgeous! Only 20 min from Pisa! I would come back to this hostel to see more of Tuscany! Ciao ciao!

A wonderful hostel with great service! The 5 euro dinner buffet and great selection of breakfast items were both healthy and cost-friendly.

• 11th Jul 2014