Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Tuscany, Italy

The second I walked into the hostel I received nothing but absolute kindness and helpfulness from the staff. They were fantastic in every sense of the word- customer service at its best! The atmosphere was warm and inviting and there was always something going on. I had the best experience with this hostel, it's my favorite so far!

• 11th Apr 2014

Excellent location, 10 min walking from the airport and also within walking distance to main city attractions. Very friendly and helpful staff. Possibility to rent bikes. Nice patio where you can enjoy your breakfast in the morning or glass of wine in the evening. The room was pretty basic and sometimes you get no hot water in the shower... But overall very good price/quality ratio.

Awesome hostel, I was planning to stay one night but I stayed for three. Staff are super friendly, the bar is good and there is a fun atmosphere.

Good hostel! Would stay there again

I was not there, because i must go home soner. I have send a e-mail too eliminate the staying. Thanks for understanding

It's a good hostel due to the place that really strategic

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Indonesia

Near the airport

The staff was very friendly and helpful in helping me find my way to the city center. It's about a 20 minute walk to the Leaning Tower of Pisa. The hostel is very clean, especially the bathroom. However, it was quite empty and antisocial when I was there (I ended up having a 4-bed room to myself!) but it's a perfect for a place to stay for one night. One downside is that you have to pay 3 euros to rent the sheets and the wifi did not reach up into my room on the 4th floor.

We arrived late and left very early but everything was fine. A bit annoying they don't include linens, though!

It was pretty meh. Fine because I only stayed one night to get to the airport the next day, but there were some weird vibes, mostly from the other people staying there, and in the morning I couldn't use the kitchen to make tea because they were cleaning it. Fine for what it is but wouldn't recommend it unless you need to just get to the train/airport the next day, then it's fine.

Good location, very helpful staff. One recommended us a great Pizza Restaurant, which was really good!! We got a room facing the main street, that was a little bit noisy in the morning, but we just stayed for one night, so it was bearable.

• 22nd Oct 2013

It's a very nice hotel, i was in a dorm very quiet. there is enough bathrooms for everybody and they're clean. The staff is very nice : book on internet, it's 5 euros cheaper (they left us go on their computer to book our first night and have it cheaper!). You are in 15 min in the city center and 30 to the tower, wich is nice because Pisa is a nice city to walk in. Al around the hotel you have cheap restaurants and a cheap supermarket. Staff gives good informations about the city and around.

The only good thing about this hostel is 1) its walking distance from the airport 2) Good Wi-fi, that's it. They charge you 3 euros for blankets/sheets and 3 euros for a towel. That's an extra 6 euros. When you react to the extra charges , they respond "we're hostel not a hotel in a rude manner. 25 dorm room is filthy and smells. The whole place is not maintain well. They blame guest for dirty bathrooms amd kitchen because they expect guests to do all the cleaning. Only stay one night