Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

good location and helpful staff, the only thing i hate is the bed is not comfortable

The shower did not have hot water and it was pretty cold in the room during the night.

Close to the train station. Easy walk to the tower (the reason we're all there). Great common room with free pool table and bar. Dorm rooms are commodious. Our dunny ran out of TP but hardly the fault of the staff. More likely an over zealous wiper. Five stars.

Wifi was a little spotty. Would have liked an additional sheet to cover the bed. Food options were helpful and cheap to grab something and go. Fine for my one night stay.

Wonderful modern and welcoming hostel. Located in walking distance of the airport and train station and only a short stroll away from Pisa's main attractions, the hostel was perfect for myself and my regular hostel-going friends. Staff spoke fantastic English, had good knowledge of the local area and recommended a fantastic restaurant just a few mins from the hostel itself. My only qualm? Shower was more lukewarm than hot. But that's me picking at threads!

Perfect hostel, very clean, good people and atmosphere. And with a good price! If you are going To Florence and planning To Sleep there, you should change your plans and sleep on this hostel and visit pisa on the other day.

Decent hostel. Our dorm room was already mostly full by the time we arrived, so cleanliness wasn't great. The downstairs communal area was nice, with a pool table, bar etc. You need your own lock for the lockers which was a bit annoying, but overall reasonable value for money.

We needed a place to spend the night and Pisa and got just the value for what we paid. Beds were comfortable, had lockers, and were close to the train station. We did not have time to socialize, but the hostel has a cozy and nice space for people to chill. Would definitely recommend for a short stay, especially if your need to be close to the station rather than the monuments in Pisa

This hostel is located near the central rail station of Pisa. You will be welcomed by kind staffs at this clean and modern hostel.

Had everything a hostel needs, good atmosphere, friendly staff and a place where you'll feel welcomed straight away. So near to the train station and a short walk to the leaning tower where you'll see various other sights on the way. Great hostel to stay in.

Great hostel! A little walk from the city center but overall the location wasn't bad. Very clean!

Great stay at Hostel Pisa! Located very close to the train station, which was ideal for travelling around the area. Vert friendly staff and great atmosphere.

• 16th Apr 2015

Since Pisa is a very small city, the hostel is well located, near the train station and you can also go to the airport by walking. Hot shower, big rooms and good environment.

Nice place to stay in Pisa. There were groups who created lots of noise on the third floor but we understood their being childish

The hostel is close to the train station and the airport which is nice. They have lunch and dinner buffets which are decent for only 7€! There was no security, our room had a lock on the door but it didn't work. Anyone could easily walk into the hostel and into any of the rooms. There was also a lot of hair in my sheets.

Makes us actually sad to read things like "no security", since it is not true that the doors have no locks (??!!) and trust us, if someone enters the Hostel, and he/she is not a checked in guest, we recognize him/her immediately ;-) And we do have CCTV operating in the entire building. We really hope that you actually mixed your hostels experiences, and that the bad part was suppose to be for another hostel ;-)

Pretty centrally located although kind of a far walk from the sites but close to the train station. A little loud at night because there was a huge school group staying there but otherwise the stay was great! Food was good, hang out areas were comfortable and clean and people (staff and guests) were really nice. Good place to stay in Pisa!

I was doubtful that I could really walk to the airport terminal in 12 minutes...BUT I DID! There is a great outdoor patio, food and drink for sale all the time, and the Leaning tower is just a short walk. I really enjoyed my stay here. I highly recommend it to friend and family. I will be back.

Thank you so much! I had a great time!!! The location was perfect, the room was very clean and the food was good!

• 9th Apr 2015

Location close to both train station and airport is nice and hostel has nice amenities like pool tables and a 24-hour snack bar. Lockers didn't lock and rooms were very small for 6 people though.

Loved this hostel!! It's about a 35 minute walk from the tower but it's right next to the train station and easy to get to. The common room is great and the wifi works well (usually). The staff is soooo nice! Also, the cafe has some pretty cheap food if you want a bite. Really good environment and would definitely come back! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3