Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

Only for partying. If you come to Pisa to sleep in the nights and explore the area in the days don't go there! Loud train + street directly in front of the window. And the people who are partying in the garden until 2 in the night ars even louder! I did not sleep more than 3 hours a night, in the common area is always loud music which you have to hear in the rooms too. - no equipped kitchen - rooms are closed (12-3) everyone uses the restrooms downstairs, which were disgustingly dirty!!

Great place close to the station, needs shower curtains.

Great location, great atmosphere, great outdoor area! Hostel does a €7 lunch and dinner buffet inc 1 drink and offers breakfast facilities. I'd recommend :)

Amazing hostel with great food and drink deals and a great place to meet people! Turn right once your at the front entrance of the station and just walk down. First time ever at a hostel and I loved it! Xx did a female only dorm but would have been happy with a mixed dorm too!

Nice, clean & friendly hostel. Our room was spacious, had bathroom. If all the hostels kept this standard (and especially for this price), it would be more than perfect. Wish I could stayed longer :)

Lovely hostel, staff were rude. Came to the hostel after an overnight and asked if we could just sit on the sofas together and nap, didn't think it was an unreasonable request because it's a backpackers hostel, yet the woman looked disgusted and said no. One of us waiting in the queue for breakfast and three people pushed in front and the member of staff ignored us. The wifi is pretty pants too.

Must stay there .

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Colombia

I've been to many hostels and this truly was a great one! The environment is perfect for meeting new people, plus the place is very clean and well-lit. Some might say the location isn't great, but I personally loved it. The main attraction - the leaning tower of Pisa - is a 20 minute walk from the hostel. Almost everything you might want to see in Pisa is located on the walk (plus more!). Also, the train station is a three minute walk away, which is great if you have a 6 am train like I did :)

• 20th Aug 2015

Awesome atmosphere at this hostel. We had a three room private with ensuite and it was great, huge bathroom. They also offer a lunch/dinner buffet for €7 which was awesome.Also rented bikes for €5 which was great to get to the leaning tower and back. The only thing bad thing was the 3:00pm check in but overall great hostel!! Highly recommended

The best and funniest accommodation we had during our stay in Italy, wish we had stayed there for the whole 3 nights we were in Pisa! Staff are really friendly and they even have vegan options!! It is so Close to the train and bus station, would definitely recommend!

The hostel has a good location near the train station and at the same time near the main attractions. The hostel is trying (a bit too hard) to have a special young vibe, with music in the lobby etc. It’s all great but when you’re backpacking you care more about things like a clean bed (the mattresses really need to be changed!), a towel, hand soap in the toilet ... the basic things. Well, here you have to pay extra for pretty much everything. The staff was nice.

Pisa itself is pretty dull and there isn't a huge amount to do. The hostel was nice with a good outdoor seating area and an indoor one also. It served good, cheap food and does a lunch and dinner buffet which was nice. Very cheap drinks and the staff were really polite and helpful which was refreshing. Clean room and Bathrooms and ok wi fi which could be improved upon as it's not that 'happening' in the evening so we resorted to watching stuff on iPads. We did then join a group for cheap beers!

Friendly, welcoming staff. Good value for food in general but especially the €7 buffet. Room is average- you get what you pay for. For a room of 6 females it was very hard to share the bathroom. Ideally need a separate bathroom and toilet. Recommend individual lights near the beds. They have plug sockets which is good but only one main light in the room. Good location, no need for public transport. Would stay here again

Hostel Pisa is probably the nicest hostel I've ever been in. Really nice vibe, friendly staff, great common area / eating area, and affordable food that's really good. Awesome place.

• 16th Aug 2015

Really good hostel! Quite close to pisa and a nice way to meet people with hostel run dinners

Since the hostel is quite big, I found that it was a little bit harder to meet people. The room I stayed in was great except for the bathroom that would need to be redone completly (smelled like mold). Anyways, it didn't feel like the cleanest hostel ever (maybe it's just the room I got...). I wouldn't stay there more than a night.

• 15th Aug 2015

Good vibe going on there. I enjoyed my 3 nights there, easy way to interact with others out in the garden area. Good value

Easy to get to, good buffets for breakfast and dinner. We liked that there was always food available. The wifi didn't work in our room, and the bathrooms weren't the cleanest. The shower curtain smelt like mold, I felt dirty even after showering. You get what you pay for...

- close to airport and city center - air condition -> no mosquitos - nice patio and common area - food available whole day, 2 times Italian buffer for 7€ - no access to rooms from 12-15 - bathroom within dorm - wifi only around reception (common area + patio) - very good base location for dicovering other spots in tuscany by train

Good hostel, great staff, the location is really good (5 min from the train station and a nice walk from the tower), only a little bit expensive.

• 14th Aug 2015