8.8
Fabulous 3,515 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 3,515 Total Reviews
Hostel Pisa Located at Via Corridoni 29, , Pisa.
Italy
Pisa 56126 Via Corridoni 29
88% 3515
43.7069988 10.4043197
    Rooms available

24th Sep 2016

Great atmosphere and easy to get talking to other people in the hostel.

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
24th Sep 2016
6.9

Group of 4 if us stayed for one night. Atmosphere in common area was great and very fun. Staff were lovely. Food was cheap and mostly delicious. Trip was slightly ruined by the uncleanliness. The bathrooms smelled of stale urine constantly. Having a shower made the smell worse. We all dreaded having to use the bathroom due to the smell. If the door was left open of the bathroom the smell seeped into the dorm room too. Would have been a much more enjoyable stay if not for this small issue.

22nd Sep 2016
7.4

Transparent doors for the bathrooms with motion sensored lights... When one of your room mates uses the bathroom at 4 in the morning the whole room lights up. When they're done they can't shut off the light and its stays on for another 3-4 minutes.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
16th Sep 2016

Loved this hostel, not much to do in Pisa but seriously considered staying longer I loved this place so much. Great staff essentially a restaurant and cafe open all the time Good rooms, but of a cramped shower but overall brilliant place!

8.0

Only stayed here for 1 night so I could get to the airport the following morning. I was looking for a good nights sleep but this seems to be more of a party hostel than expected, people wandering the halls until 4am & the back patio is quite loud especially if you are staying above it. Fairly clean but the floors were very dirty in the rooms. Didn't like the automatic lights in bathrooms, would turn off in the middle of showering. Friendly and helpful staff. Great location for airport & trains.

6.0

Decent hostel but nothing special. The location is great walking distance to the airport, train station and the tower. Internet is non-existent in the rooms, common room doesn't have much of a chill out space and the buffet meals aren't as good as one would have expected from Italy. Ok, by next time I'll try somewhere else.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Sep 2016

I loved staying in this Hostel. My group and I got a little confused getting here because we typed "Hostel Pisa" into our GPS and it directed us towards "Hostel Pisa Tower" which is a 30 min walk away. If that could be made less confusing, that would be great. Also, our shower didn't have a door to it, so when anybody showered, the whole bathroom was flooded. Those were the only two problems we faced, but the staff spoke very good English and helped us out with anything they could.

• England, Female, 41+
14th Sep 2016

I was travelling alone for the first time and opted for a shared dorm for two nights. I was really pleased with the whole place. I felt safe and was able to meet and chat with other lone travellers. The only thing I did not like was on my second night the other three young women who shared the dorm felt the need to blow dry their hair at 1.30am. Other then that it was a great place to stay.

• zoedrew4995
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2016
8.0

The only flaw is that you need to provide all your own equipment for the kitchen. The staff were helpful but when I asked for a few icecubes for tea I made myself I was refused. Cmon guys its literally frozen water it wouldn't have set you back.

• Spain, Female, 41+
12th Sep 2016

The Pisa Hostel is a wonderful place to stay. Clean, tidy and excellent customer service. I had a wonderful time there. In four days I could visit some places in Tuscany . Thanks specially to Veronica that gave me some advices.