Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

2071 Total Reviews

Best staff!

Good choice if you fly out first thing in the morning as it's only a 15 min walk from the airport.

Brilliant hostel and staff. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.

Very easy to locate, literally down the road from the train station. It's backpacker friendly and the atmosphere is good. Worst part is having to leave your room between 12-3 for cleaning. That has to be the dumbest part. Cause everything else was great.

My room was quite small, bnut clean and good°! I felt save. The hostel is nice and well prepared for all kind of guests.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Good rooms, polite and helpful people. Very nice environment. Definitely worth the stay!

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Belgium

The people at the reception desk were very helpful and friendly, there was a large common area with plenty of space. I enjoyed the buffet dinner, which allowed me to eat cheap and meet some new people at the same time! The room was good as well, the only thing I missed was a kitchen area to make a sandwich or noodles if you don't want to eat out.

Had a kitchen, but no utensils or pots/pans to cook with. The common area was cool.

This is a great hostel, big leisure spaces, TV, garden, outdoor projector, wifi everywhere, common room, bar, restaurant, cafeteria, etc. Very clean spaces and rooms, warm during the night, fresh during the day; the staff is very helpful too and can give many tourist references.The only negative aspect I found is that even though they have a kitchen, it is not equipped with fridge or any cookware, which makes it very difficult to cook, unless you bring your own pots and dishes.

The hostel was extremely clean and the common area had a fully stocked bar with lots of food options. The 5 euro dinner was easy and enjoyable. Only complaint is that the 6 bedroom dorm has a ensuite bathroom, which has a glass door. There is also a timer that keeps the light on automatically 10 minutes if you set off the motion sensor.

Very helpful and nice staff, right next to the train station with some good deals in their bar for food and drinks. Also very clean!

Staff we lovely, good clean hostel with Wifi that actually works! perfect location! But brekky needs to be included guys!

Good location (reachable by foot trainstation, airoport and center, nice and big dining room, but when my room was ready I came in and saw that my bed was very dirty even had a hair on it (((( But it was just a dirty matrass, so you can`t do anything.. you have pillow and cover for bed..

This should be your first choice in Pisa!

Nice hostal with bar and outside seating area. I had the evening buffet both nights I stayed. Friendly staff. Handy having 24 hour reception. Near a railway line and can get a little noisy.

Great location if you need to get a flight or a train early, the staff is really helpful and there's a great (value/price) buffet dinner and cozy backyard! Walkable distance to main sights (25 min). The only down sides were the size of the beds, the a/c being controlled at the reception and the fact that towels had to be rented (3€!).

location is great just a nice walk to airport or train station both about 10 minutes away. no kitchen so big downside if you into your own fresh lively food. security is not bad but most of time anybody could just walk in and get easily into rooms not been question by members of staff. the biggest downside massive thing too look at is cleanliness, strangely enough it's cleaned every day, while cleaned there is no access to your room at all. bathroom was just as somebody left it behind...

The location of this hostel is quite far from the major attractions especially considering the size of the city. I saw a bed bug at this hostel and am not sure if it was brought in by another traveller or if the hostel has a problem or not. I only saw the one bug so you may want to check other reviews to see if there is a pattern before committing to stay here. The atmosphere was quite good as they have an excellent common area for relaxing and having a few drinks.

Hey, we check every day every single room for those famous bugs, because unfortunately sometimes travelers bring them in, we have a special person working every day during our cleaning time, that is basically employed mainly for that reason (checking the rooms). And we can give you a 100% guarantee that there are no bugs in any of our rooms. We have also double checked the room after reading your review. Please speak to us next time immediately about any issue, we would have been happy to help.

The staff is really unfriendly and not helpful at all. There is no kitchen in the hostel.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Just stay for one night but would stay more for the place. The rooms and bathrooms still need an upgrade, but the place in general is lovely, nicest staff ever, all you need, cool common area, cheap dinner and breakfast, close to the train and the airport, easy to walk to the main attractions. How a hostel should always be.