Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

Place that could be nice but a lot of drunk young people at 4 a.m.

Location is right near the station but not close to any attractions For the price of the dinner is was value for money! Bathrooms needed hooks and a shelf in the shower (very minor things)

You only receive one sheet when you get your bedding - so do you use the sheet for the bottom or top? Also the windows are left open and I woke in the morning with mosquito bits on my face. It was disgusting. The pillows were very flat. The only good thing about this hostel in my opinion was that it was close to the train station.

Absolutely loved it! So close to the train station and to the tower. I got great directions from the staff. There was a buffet dinner the night I was there, and it was fantastic! Would definitely stay again if I were ever in Pisa!

Great place there was only a minor issue and that was that there no soap supplied in the bathrooms. Though you can buy a bar down stairs for 20 cents. Other than that, great directions to get there, great location, and the staff were so helpful.

Even staying just for a night I can say its a really good hostel. Nice buffet at night for 5 euro. Clean, nice location, good price.

Nice hostel easy to find and right near the train station. Very clean, I would stay here again.

This place was great. A bit far walk from everything. About 20mins walk to Pisa Tower. Very upset that they did not turned on the A/C. So the window had to be opened. The MOSQUITOS would NOT let me sleep. I checked out the next day. Ridiculous that such a facility would not be aware of such issue.

A bit far from the center, but the place is nice with the bar and the terrace.

Good ang worth the money. They have good buffet at night...

The staff are amazing! My friend ended up getting really sick and they called us a cab to the hospital and told the driver where to go. When we came back the next day the other staff members knew what had happened and asked if he was okay. We were able to upgrade to a private room for the price of the difference. Everything was very clean. And the 5 euro buffet was really good. The best place to stay in Pisa!

Best staff!

Good choice if you fly out first thing in the morning as it's only a 15 min walk from the airport.

Brilliant hostel and staff. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.

Very easy to locate, literally down the road from the train station. It's backpacker friendly and the atmosphere is good. Worst part is having to leave your room between 12-3 for cleaning. That has to be the dumbest part. Cause everything else was great.

My room was quite small, bnut clean and good°! I felt save. The hostel is nice and well prepared for all kind of guests.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Good rooms, polite and helpful people. Very nice environment. Definitely worth the stay!

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Belgium

The people at the reception desk were very helpful and friendly, there was a large common area with plenty of space. I enjoyed the buffet dinner, which allowed me to eat cheap and meet some new people at the same time! The room was good as well, the only thing I missed was a kitchen area to make a sandwich or noodles if you don't want to eat out.

Had a kitchen, but no utensils or pots/pans to cook with. The common area was cool.

1 2 Next » last »