Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

Super easy to find. Staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. It had a really good vibe with a large common area and outside space. Lots of different food and drink options for cheap compared to other places in Italy and there's a buffet most nights as well. We wish all our hostels were like this one and were sad to only be staying for a night!

We really liked our stay at the Backpackers Hostel! I enjoyed the garden and the buffet, the rooms were good and the bathroom was excellent. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others. The staff was very hospitable! It exceeded all my expectations.

• 8th Aug 2014

Great hostel, nice people and atmosphere. Cheap buffet in the evening and very helpful staff.

Easy to get to, good common area, cheap bottles of wine $6, beer not so cheap. Recommend staying here and doing day trip up to Cinque Terre, so amazing! As not much to do in Pisa. Please think of a original photo other than trying to push the tower back up like every other chump around.

very good location and staff! near by train station , supermarket and easy to walking to other place^^ I think the bed need more higher to make our neck comfortable^^

Staff was very helpful and the place was really nice and clean. Hostel was nearby the station and the city centre is very walkable.

• 7th Aug 2014

Great hostel for a first time traveller! Staff l enthusiastic and happy to help! It help having the super common area to meet people.

Nice stay at the hostel, staff was really helpfull and they have a really nice garden to chill out. I am sure that I will back next time in Pisa.

Good hostel with everything you need except a tumble dryer! This was only an issue because of the weather forecast of thunderstorms. Good location and friendly staff. Can be pretty lively in the evening.

Wonderful place! Friendly staff, clean, tons of fun, a lot to do, great atmosphere (&good music), etc. etc. etc. I highly recommend staying here!

• 4th Aug 2014

All in all ok. A bit uncomfortable bathrooms - no soap, no hangers, though recently renovated). Towels rent 3 (!!!) Euro. Don't forget your own padlock if you want to use the locker (you can also buy it on the reception, no rent available). So far not the best hostel I've seen in Italy.

Nice hostel. Good warm atmosphere at night in 'beer garden' . Great 5€ buffet.

Really friendly staff, the €5 buffet was the best money spent all trip -all you can eat of seriously delicious pasta, pizza, salad, fries and veg plus a free drink. Would go back if only Pisa weren't so boring...

A really well-rounded hostel; clean and bright decor, clean rooms, a really nice area for socialising both inside and out, friendly and helpful staff, only a few minutes walk from the train station. I was emailed with information and maps before my arrival which was really handy and we had a very pleasant one night stay with a later check out than most at 12pm which helped is make the most of our time.

Pros: clean hostel, comfy beds, fairly quiet room with air-con, large reception / sitting / eating / bar room. Outside sitting area with large TV screen. Computer. 5 minutes from railway station. Cons: non-stop muzac, unbearably loud in evenings.

It was nice and close to train station. The staff were all very nice and helpful. Only bad thing was the shower in our room was extremely small moldy and clogged so the whole bathroom flooded and lil of the room aswell. The 5 euro all you can eat supper was great.

We enjoyed a lot here. It was very good.

Really friendly staff. Beautiful back yard which you can drink and meet people, with music and video-projector. The bar offers low cost drinks and fair priced food. I guess it's the best place you can stay in Pisa !

Absolutely loved this hostel. By far the best Italian hostel I have ever stayed at!

Generally, it was good, and the location is very close to airport.