Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

All in all ok. A bit uncomfortable bathrooms - no soap, no hangers, though recently renovated). Towels rent 3 (!!!) Euro. Don't forget your own padlock if you want to use the locker (you can also buy it on the reception, no rent available). So far not the best hostel I've seen in Italy.

Nice hostel. Good warm atmosphere at night in 'beer garden' . Great 5€ buffet.

Really friendly staff, the €5 buffet was the best money spent all trip -all you can eat of seriously delicious pasta, pizza, salad, fries and veg plus a free drink. Would go back if only Pisa weren't so boring...

A really well-rounded hostel; clean and bright decor, clean rooms, a really nice area for socialising both inside and out, friendly and helpful staff, only a few minutes walk from the train station. I was emailed with information and maps before my arrival which was really handy and we had a very pleasant one night stay with a later check out than most at 12pm which helped is make the most of our time.

Pros: clean hostel, comfy beds, fairly quiet room with air-con, large reception / sitting / eating / bar room. Outside sitting area with large TV screen. Computer. 5 minutes from railway station. Cons: non-stop muzac, unbearably loud in evenings.

It was nice and close to train station. The staff were all very nice and helpful. Only bad thing was the shower in our room was extremely small moldy and clogged so the whole bathroom flooded and lil of the room aswell. The 5 euro all you can eat supper was great.

We enjoyed a lot here. It was very good.

Really friendly staff. Beautiful back yard which you can drink and meet people, with music and video-projector. The bar offers low cost drinks and fair priced food. I guess it's the best place you can stay in Pisa !

Absolutely loved this hostel. By far the best Italian hostel I have ever stayed at!

Generally, it was good, and the location is very close to airport.

Really enjoyed my stay in Hostel Pisa. It's really well located- very easy to find and just well thought out in general.

The hostel did not have a kitchen but provided cheap food instead which was great! The atmosphere was also very good - they really wanted you to have a great time there! We would recommend this hostel!

I recommend this hostel to everybody. Clean, nice staff, good location!

Great hostel with very friendly and helpful staff! Definitely recommend it

• 30th Jul 2014

They have food and drinks to offer but I think that it would be better if they had a common kitchen so you can cook and enjoy more your stay. Anyway, a really good hostel and nice welcome at the check-in :)

What a great hostel, very close to the main train station. The staff are super friendly. Very clean. Cheap food/drinks at the bar. Would definitely stay here again if I go back to pisa.

Great atmosphere ,so good very communal. Excellent option for cheap food and drinks. Great Facilities - straighteners, lockers, towels etc. Would have appreciated two sheets as thought that one was slightly unhygienic.

I've had a Nice stay in your hostel! It felt lime old times... When i was a backpacker! Bye bye😏👍

• 27th Jul 2014

We stayed at this hostel whilst travelling around Northern Italy. Although it was everything you would expect from a hostel, it is very expensive. The night here cost more than what we paid for a night in a 4* hotel in bologne and Florence.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Wales
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Efficient and kind staff, good location (I have never ever had the chance to walk to the airport from a city hotel - here it is only 12 mins by foot, but the furthest part of city is also only 30 mins by foot), good atmosphere and services (bar, bike rental, free luggage storage etc.)