Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

great place to stay in Pisa!

Really nice place but had some rude roommates. I little bit noisy but it was ok.

Great place for young people with amazing atmospere. You will feel comfortable from the very beginning. The staff is extremely helpfull. These people like thier job. 100% the place worth to recommend.

Really nice hostel! Good commonarea, bar whit nice prices and good food! The rooms hade it's one toilet and shower. Can absolutely recommend this hostel! Only down is the lockout between 12-15 , but also in one way good cuz you get a clean hostel!! :)

• 13th Oct 2015
  • Sweden

I would like this hostel because like hotel

great price and staff was very nice and helpful! short walk to the leaning tower. dinner buffet definitely worth it. lockers were a bit small. would stay again

Nice hostel but the building was so big that it was really hard to meet people. Also the shower drainage was not good enough so water often leaked from the ensuit into the dorm room.

Everyone was right about how annoying it is to sign into the internet every time. But the hostel being located very centrally. It wasn't more than a 20 minute walk to any of the major attractions or travel hubs.

• 12th Oct 2015
  • Bolivia

Lovely hostel, really nice staff.. Could not complain once very good value for money! Would definitely stay here again!

Nice hostel, good staff, only the staff not explain clearer about transportation to pisa tower, just bus LAM ROSA, so the bus bring us arround, first to airport back to station and then pisa tower...but the other things is ok.

I would definitely recommend this hostel! Very close to the center city and all the famous sights. Staff was super friendly, open minded and helpful. Rooms and toilets were comfortable and clean. Really enjoyed my stay in Hostel Pisa!

Hostel Pisa was great! The staff were super friendly and the rooms were clean. Huge plus for me was how close it was to the train station. Also having a bar and the dining options were a plus for me because it was raining the day I was here and I didn't have to go walking through the rain to find dinner.

Lovely staff, great food! Very happy to have stayed here and if I'm very back this way I will be sure to stay again.

I really liked this hostel. The staff were very friendly. It was only a 5 minute walk from the Pisa Centrale train station, and was within walking distance to the Leaning tower and many other popular areas. The buffet was delicious and very well priced. The atmosphere was nice as well they have many tables, a TV, a pool table, and a garden.

I don't think I have ever stayed at a better hostel! From the minute we stepped inside, the guy at the desk was welcoming and told us EVERYTHING we needed to know within the first five minutes of being there--wifi access, where to leave our bags before check-in, info about the meals/bar, etc. The common room was fantastic, wifi was strong, and every staff member we met was friendly. The rooms were large and SO clean which was immensely appreciated. I have nothing bad to say!

Awesome! The affordable food in the restaurant was appreciate & convenient. Laundromat is close by. Vibe was good. If you don't want to walk to the tower/sights the bus stop is a few steps away & it's under a 10min walk from Pisa central rail station. Keep up the great work guys :))

Best hostel ever, great common room and atmosphere, nice and clean and also cheap and close to the train station.

Stayed here for 4 nights, which is actually too long for a stay in Pisa. Hostel was ok, good location, right near the train station. Staff were friendly. no kitchen to cook your food, so can be expensive buying it in the hostel, however they do have a buffet on each night except Wednesdays for 7 euros. Internet worked but was annoying having to log on each time you used it! you get kicked out your room from 12-3 which is no good if your feeling unwell and just want to chill.

The hostel is right next to a very busy road and railway tracks, that it sounds like the cars and the twins were in the room. Had the worst nights sleep!!! The bathrooms stank of urine and it was just filthy. No breakfast included and they charged you for everything. Some of the staff were friendly but not too helpful.

The place and employees are super nice. I loved the bar downstairs. The only bad thing is that they close the rooms for several hours a day to clean and they forbid the entrance (I have never seen that before in any hostel), although it didn't affect me since I stayed only one night.