Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

The hostel is right next to a very busy road and railway tracks, that it sounds like the cars and the twins were in the room. Had the worst nights sleep!!! The bathrooms stank of urine and it was just filthy. No breakfast included and they charged you for everything. Some of the staff were friendly but not too helpful.

The place and employees are super nice. I loved the bar downstairs. The only bad thing is that they close the rooms for several hours a day to clean and they forbid the entrance (I have never seen that before in any hostel), although it didn't affect me since I stayed only one night.

Overall good experience. The staff were great. Wish the plug in beside my bed had worked however. And the toilet in my bathroom had troubles flushing. And wasn't a huge fan of the lockout.

Excellent facilities, staff and location. Very close to the airport. Fantastic buffet for only 7 euro. Everyone was extremely helpful. Would recommend this highly

Perfect hostel in Pisa!

LOVED this hostel. By far the best I've stayed at. The food was great, and a good price. The staff was super helpful and was able to answer any question I had. Very chill and welcoming environment

• 23rd Sep 2015

Really close to train station... Less than relaxed 25min walk to everywhere else. Nice atmosphere, good outdoor space, fair priced food and drinks (particularly for Italy). Would definately stay there again.

Unfortunately there wasn't a kitchen and not even a fridge for the guests

Haven't stayed at many Hostels. Was impressed that food & drink were available on arrival saving us looking for a restaurant. Room was comfortable. After some sightseeing, we were happy to relax with some wine and watch other guests doing their thing. Breakfast was again very welcome.

• 19th Sep 2015
  • Scotland
  • Couple, 41+

Great hostel - would stay here again

Been travelling for a month, best hostel without doubt. No complaints! (Very good pizza)

Great location in Pisa! It was very close to the train station and only a 20 minute walk to the Leaning Tower. The 7€ buffet is definitely worth it and the drinks and food at the bar are also very inexpensive. The room was clean although the bunk beds were not that sturdy. Overall a great place to stay for a short stay in Pisa.

Very good hostel, clean, and very friendly staff, I like that yard! I'll come again if next trip in Pisa.

The kitchen.... literally not a single pan, spoon, knife. Absolutely nothing! I don't know why they have one there because no one can use it. The fact that you're locked out of your room for cleaning in ridiculous. The manager was nice enough but definitely not friendly. And there's only wifi in the common room so nobody talks there, everyones just there to use the wifi. Extremely poor atmosphere, they should make the wifi available in rooms which would hugely improve the atmosphere.

Hey, our wifi is available everywhere, not just in the common area, and honestly, we have never really seen that everyone just hangs out using devices, but as we always say... a hostel is made by guests, no hostel is born with a great atmosphere ;) thatswhy every day at every hostel of the world can be totally different, according to the mood of each guest. But honestly speaking, our evenings are very social! Not sure if you actually spent your evenings in our lounge or garden ;)

I actually thought this Hostel was really great, they have veg options, staff are friendly, it's a great atmosphere.The place appeared clean. My organic soap was gone after the room was cleaned (I was alone in the room), but no big deal.

• 16th Sep 2015

Would stay again 100%

great hostel!! excellent place to stay

Absolutely the best common room I've seen in a hostel! Bright, open, and airy, w luggage storage before check in and after check out. The 24 hr reception is a big bonus. Short walk from the train station, lots of great vibes from travelers. I actually spent more time in the common room than the rest of Pisa, just talking to world travelers. Rooms were a bit stuffy and noisy at night due to traffic, but that's negligible. A very enjoyable stay overall. :-)

hostel Pisa was close to the train station which by default made it close to everything in Pisa but only because the whole town is so small. the staff was nice but didn't go above and beyond. the only real problem I had here was the lockers were small and my lock didn't fit on it.

Great hostel, even though food isn't included it's super cheap to buy at the front desk. The buffets are worth the money!!!! So good and great atmosphere to meet people