Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

The place was pretty hip common area and the wifi is good in both the common room and the rooms. There is no breakfast included, but the cafe is very reasonably priced. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is located right next to the train, but far from the main sites, so depends what you look for in location.

The best hostel that I´ve ever stayed! Congrats!

• 28th Jun 2014

Your place is great. I love the common place and the atmosphere :) Unfortunatly it was a bid noisy during the night with people walking around during the night and shouting etc. also the sound sytem was turned on at 4 in the night :( Overall I liked my stay and would recommend your place :)

• 27th Jun 2014

Hostel was perfect for a couple of nights in Pisa! So close to the station which was perfect, and only 12 minutes from the airport which was also ideal! The walk to the tower seemed so short, it's a beautiful walk and approx. 15-20minutes. Staff very friendly and willing to go out of their way for you. Atmosphere great, the large dining room meant it was so easy to make friends. Great buffet in the evening and bar/reception was open 24/7. All in all a great stay.

• 27th Jun 2014

It's a good hostel, a very good option. The only thing I would chance are the lockers, that aren't big enough nor secure enough, and that there should be individual lights in each bed. Other than that it was fine.

This hostel was very good for what we paid. We arrived at night and the street felt a bit scary but it's just a couple of minutes from the Central Station. Lobby area has a very good atmosphere and staff is great. Bathrooms could be cleaner. I'd recommend it if you want something cheap and comfortable.

Hostel Pisa was a well organized, well located, friendly, clean place. The Pisa airport and the Leaning tower are both quite close to the hostel. The rooms and bathrooms were very comfortable. Their 4 hour cleaning routine period when we had no access to our rooms was extremely inconvenient though!

First impression is about the friendly and very helpful staff ! The room is so simple and clean. But I would suggest for adding a mat/towel outside the bathroom to make it more perfect.

Only 5 minutes walk from train station. I love the Big TV in common room (Becuz of World Cup) Really cheap buffet dinner (5euro only), although few kinds of food provided, they kept refilling the pizza, pasta to make you full enough.

I was very pleased and nicely surprised with everything. Staff was very helpful and friendly. There is basically everything a traveler may need and even more: comfortable beds, fast Internet in the whole building, outside area, comfy sofa, cheap food and drinks (including an evening buffet @ €5 with salads, pastas, pizzas and fruits), TV, an outdoor screen where football games where displayed (I was there during the World Cup), and bicycles available for rent. Highly recommend.

• 22nd Jun 2014

My room was by a really busy street so it was very noisy in the morning. I also couldn't get the lockers to lock with my padlock, so I didn't feel like my passport, etc was very safe in them. Other than that, great hostel and all the staff were friendly and helpful!

Super nice hostel! The staff was really friendly and the atmosphere was great! It took about 5-10 minutes to walk here from the train station (I thought it was a little closer, but you just have to keep on walking). And it was only 15 minutes WALK to the airport! So close by! The (all you can eat) dinner buffet was very nice and reasonably prices (5 euros, which included 1 drink, also alcoholic). Only downside was that it meant there was no kitchen, and no refrigerator (for fruit or drinks).

The staff are very friendly. The hostel is within walking distance to the airport and the train station, which is the reason why we chose it. Good to stay for a night or two to take day trip to Cinque Terre or Florence. The area around is very boring though.

The staff was very nice and very helpful. The common room set-up is great for meeting new people and they have a nice outdoor area. They have a great bar with well-priced beer and they have a ton of options for your morning drink. There's a $5 buffet dinner (I didn't try it but it looked good). It's located very close to the train station. The vibe was friendly - we had a group of about 20 people playing flip-cup outside on the first night. Really enjoyed my stay.

Well located Hostel (15 mins Tower and 5 minutes from the train station), with good staff! Wifi is not the best, it is necessary to connect several times. Recommend! -------------------------------- Hostel bem localizado(15 min da torre e 5 minutos da estação de trem), com equipe boa! Wifi não é dos melhores, é necessário conectar-se várias vezes. Recomendo!

The staffs are very talkative and homourous. I like them.

Its close to the train station so used this as a base to go to Florence. Its a good hostel to stay at. They have a big screen up at the moment for the World Cup. They make really good coffees for a good price.

Great hostel! Great Environment!

The staff were great, one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. They helped me even when I left some of my luggage at the hostel someone brought it to me at the airport!!! They went above and beyond, I will recommend this hostel again and again, it was absolutely outstanding!

The bathrooms were really bad. Toilet barely flushed and showers were bad. Don't know if more people had problems with bedbugs but at least I got bitten. Apart from the rooms it was a nice hostel though! Big, nice common area, nice little garden were they showed the football world cup and had table tennis. The staff were nice as well.