Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

We stayed at this hostel whilst travelling around Northern Italy. Although it was everything you would expect from a hostel, it is very expensive. The night here cost more than what we paid for a night in a 4* hotel in bologne and Florence.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Wales
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Efficient and kind staff, good location (I have never ever had the chance to walk to the airport from a city hotel - here it is only 12 mins by foot, but the furthest part of city is also only 30 mins by foot), good atmosphere and services (bar, bike rental, free luggage storage etc.)

Great place! Social area was really good. Very good rooms and great cafe. Only downside - the lack of utensils in the kitchen. Same story in most hostels in Italy though, so this shouldn't have been a surprise. Great place to stay for a night in Pisa. Worth spending the money!

A typical larger hostel, well run with helpful staff and clean. I would be very happy to go back.

Not very far from train station but it takes some time to reach the center. (I love walking so it is perfectly fine.) Staff is superb. The vegetarian buffet is really delicious and cheap. Totally return if I ever go back to Pisa. I wish I could stay longer.

Lovely staff and the evening drinks & buffet is a winner!

This hostel is quite easy to get to from the train station but a little bit of a walk to the main attractions in Pisa. Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms are a little small, and facilities are old but are generally quite clean. There wasn't really much going on in the evenings at the hostel as everyone was out elsewhere.

I was here only one night (enough to see the highlights. This hostel was nice. Really near to the airport

Really nice and helpful staff. The dinner buffet was really nice! Our toiler would need some renovation. There was no sheet for my blanket :( but i would still recommend this place!

This hostel was absolutley amazing! Everyone was friendly and the atmosphere was so perfect! I'm sad that I only stayed for one day!

We only stayed a night. Its a beautiful walk through town to see the Leaning Tower, very easy to get to! Great common area. Beds are older but still worth a night there. Great for the value.

Common area and staff were great. We rented bikes and ride to the marina and the drinks there were cheap. The rooms were ok but our bathroom smelled like sewage. Hopefully that is fixable because otherwise it was a nice stay.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • malloryolwig7391

A renovated, clean, safe youth hostel, near the train station. A/C worked well. They offered a dinner for 5 Eu - nothing special, but it was good for such price, I even got a glass of vine. There is a spacious dinning room, tables in the private yard and a bar in the hostel for meeting people and resting. Everything was good. I just didn't understand how to use Wifi, but I could use PC in the dinning room, and it was enough for me.

The staff was so friendly and helpful. We arrived before check in time and they held our luggage, offered us drinks and let us hang out in the common area until the room was ready. You should definitely stay here if you're looking for a great hostel in Pisa.

Friendly helpful people. Like that it is close to the airport and to the center and to the trains as well! ciao

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

Brilliant location for the tower, airport and train station. I was travelling alone but felt very welcome within the hostel! Great place would definitely recommend!

The 5€ buffet was really interesting, great food. Lots of healthy choices and unique dishes. Love the common room and outdoor atmosphere. The music video projector outside was the best. Clean rooms. Nice staff.

Newly renovated and excellent hostel for solo traveller to meet people and using as a base to visit the beach or cinque terre. Offers a great all you can eat buffet for 5 euros including wine or beer every night. Closest hostel to the train station. I extended my stay to 3 nights and recommend.

Great hostel! Lots of places to sit and relax. Tons of food and drink options, so if you don't want to leave the hostel you don't have to. 15-20 min walk to the Leaning Tower. Very close to the train station. The nightlife in Pisa is nonexistent, but the hostel definitely picked up the slack (cheap bottles of wine). Lockers inside the rooms. Tasty cappuccinos!

I really liked this hostel - it was very organised & had everything you'd need (including a big screen for the world cup!). The staff were helpful & the hostel was easily walkable to the airport/station/sights.