Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

My room was by a really busy street so it was very noisy in the morning. I also couldn't get the lockers to lock with my padlock, so I didn't feel like my passport, etc was very safe in them. Other than that, great hostel and all the staff were friendly and helpful!

Super nice hostel! The staff was really friendly and the atmosphere was great! It took about 5-10 minutes to walk here from the train station (I thought it was a little closer, but you just have to keep on walking). And it was only 15 minutes WALK to the airport! So close by! The (all you can eat) dinner buffet was very nice and reasonably prices (5 euros, which included 1 drink, also alcoholic). Only downside was that it meant there was no kitchen, and no refrigerator (for fruit or drinks).

The staff are very friendly. The hostel is within walking distance to the airport and the train station, which is the reason why we chose it. Good to stay for a night or two to take day trip to Cinque Terre or Florence. The area around is very boring though.

The staff was very nice and very helpful. The common room set-up is great for meeting new people and they have a nice outdoor area. They have a great bar with well-priced beer and they have a ton of options for your morning drink. There's a $5 buffet dinner (I didn't try it but it looked good). It's located very close to the train station. The vibe was friendly - we had a group of about 20 people playing flip-cup outside on the first night. Really enjoyed my stay.

Well located Hostel (15 mins Tower and 5 minutes from the train station), with good staff! Wifi is not the best, it is necessary to connect several times. Recommend! -------------------------------- Hostel bem localizado(15 min da torre e 5 minutos da estação de trem), com equipe boa! Wifi não é dos melhores, é necessário conectar-se várias vezes. Recomendo!

The staffs are very talkative and homourous. I like them.

Its close to the train station so used this as a base to go to Florence. Its a good hostel to stay at. They have a big screen up at the moment for the World Cup. They make really good coffees for a good price.

Great hostel! Great Environment!

The staff were great, one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. They helped me even when I left some of my luggage at the hostel someone brought it to me at the airport!!! They went above and beyond, I will recommend this hostel again and again, it was absolutely outstanding!

The bathrooms were really bad. Toilet barely flushed and showers were bad. Don't know if more people had problems with bedbugs but at least I got bitten. Apart from the rooms it was a nice hostel though! Big, nice common area, nice little garden were they showed the football world cup and had table tennis. The staff were nice as well.

Decent hostel. Puts a roof over your head. If that's all you need then this is perfect. You can buy food on site, or there's a few markets near. About half an hour from the leaning tower. It was cool when they were showing the FIFA games outside on a projection screen.

Very close to the city centre, the holstelis clean and safe, the staff is helpful.

This was a great hostel, the dinner they put on is great value for money, perfect for getting some veg in! And a great chance to meet other travellers

Good hostel, seemed clean and safe. Nice common areas. The beds were nothing special, but did the trick for traveling on a budget. The staff was very knowledgable. Only a 20 min walk to the Leaning Tower, and you walk through the main centre of town which is fun. About a 5-10 min walk from the Pisa train station. Would definitely stay here again.

Great hostel with very nice staff. Really helpful that reception is open 24 hours as our flight was diverted and we couldn't make it to Pisa till 1 am. Room and bathroom very clean, and there were lockers inside the room (we had to bring our own lock) for storing valuables. The wifi was a little temperamental and sometimes a bit slow - and we could only login through Facebook or Google account details which made me uncomfortable. Also wish hand soap was available. Overall good value!

• 14th Jun 2014
  • shivray

We absolutely loved hostel pisa!! the staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the people were fun and had lots of stories to tell. one night we stayed up playing music until 5 am and the staff supplied guitars and other instruments and took videos! our friends on the 4th floor were not bothered by the noise and everyone was open to having fun and meeting new people. the food was pretty good too!! If youre looking for a good time hit up hostel pisa, right next to the train station!

I realy enjoyed my staying in this hostal. They do their best for you to feel welcome and have a good time while you are there. They organize activities for people to meet each other and get along. The room was very clean. Staff was super nice. There was all types of people there (even budist monks which was fun). It is a bit far from the city center but very close to the train station and airport which is preferable if you are backpacking.

We loved staying at hostel Pisa, room as was clean, staff were friendly and helpful, wifi was good most of the time. They had a buffet dinner for 5€ and you got a drink included, nice big common area and short walk from the train station. They have bikes you can rent for 5€ to get around the city and to the leaning tower. Would recommend to stay here!!

I was only in Pisa for one night, but I wish I was in town longer as this hostel was so great. Laid-back place with friendly, helpful staff; clean, secure rooms; and a great common area, with a bar, and coffee, pastries, toiletries and plenty of other essentials on sale. Also, within walking distance of both the train station and the main tourist attractions. Highly recommended - I just wish there were more hostels in Italy like this one!

Cute hostel really close to the train station. The buffet dinner is not great but the hostel lounge area is fun and comfortable. If you want air conditioning in the early morning everyone in your room must go down to request it.