Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

The hostel was almost perfect for what I needed! The only setback was the WiFi. My boyfriend and I stayed for one night and needed to use the Internet to plan our next destinations but it never worked. That was frustrating. Other than that the stay was good! The hostel was easy to get to from the train station and it was a super fun walk to the leaning tower.

After 2 nights in one of the dodgiest hostels in Rome this place was a real blessing. First off the air con was beautiful,the staff were extremely helpful and there was a wide selection of food and drink in the buffet. Location is good,its only a few minutes walk to all the main sights in Pisa and the atmosphere was great too. Arguably the best hostel We've stayed at.

I loved Hostel Pisa! I spent three weeks in Italian hostels and this was by far my favorite one. Wonderful atmosphere, cheap eats/drinks, clean bathrooms and beds. The location is awesome as well: 5-10 min walk to the train station and 15-20min walk to the airport. The only somewhat negative things I have to say is that there is no hand soap in the bathrooms and the lockers were too small for my backpack (but definitely big enough for any valuables).

Really nice hostel, very social. Good location.

Amazing!! Loved staying there !!

This is a great hostel with superb atmosphere. Nice outdoor space, with a giant screen, ping pong, etc. They also have bikes for rent and a good cafeteria that is open all day/night.

Located very close to the train but a bit far from the centre of Pisa. WiFi was difficult to connect to which made planning difficult. you can't enter your room between 12-3pm.

The stay was very nice, it would have been nicer though if the shower was actually clean and wouldn't have leaked the whole time. The bathroom was literally flooded after every showering. Also the rooms were a little too plain, some nice decoration would make everything look a lot friendlier.

This was like staying a night in a sociable hotel! The rooms were big and clean with air con!! The social area was great - both indoor and outdoor areas. The dinner buffet was good value for money and the drinks weren't too expensive. The wifi was ok but had to keep connecting frequently. The location was really close to the station and easy to reach all the sights by foot. The staff were helpful and friendly! Really enjoyable stay and met lots of nice people.

Hostel pisa is a very neat backpackers hostel, enjoyed my stay will probably stay there again next time. There's Ac in the room which is always plus and readily available lockers. The slight thing that bothered me was the strict 3pm check in rule but besides that all aboard for hostel pisa! 4/5 value for money if you're backpacking

The staff are excellant, hospitable, approachzble, helpful, polite and smile. It has made my visit to Pisa a memorable one. Thank you all.

Loved this hostel.

Very friendly staff and nice food. The bag storage on the last day felt a bit insecure, but everything else there was very nice.

This hostel was awesome! I might have been a little too excited about this place since I stayed in the most god awful place the night before. I stayed in a female 6 room dorm. They had full size lockers for each person, gave you linens upon check in, had a bathroom connected to the room with a full size shower, plug ins next to each bed. They also had an all you can eat buffet for 7 euros, but I didn't eat it. it looked good though, but we opted to go out and eat. awesome place!

The location and the atmosphere are the best things about this hostel. The food is OK but over priced like the drinks. If you're on your own and want to meet people then this is the place for you!

I had a lovely stay in Pisa in this hostel, the staff are very kind and friendly and the location is very close to the stain and still close to the tower and other places as well. They have a beautiful garden where everyone gathers in the afternoon and it is a great way of making friends :) But I had a bit of problems with the internet.

Check in was a total nightmare. What a joke. A 3pm check In time is way too late (from 10-3 you don't have access to Your rooms which is ridiculous) and even when it was 3pm, we were told we had to wait an additional 40 minutes. Look, I understood it was busy, I've been to loads of hostels, but the staff were unhelpful and ignorant towards the situation. Also the facilities were poor - no kitchen area whatsoever. Bar was the only good thing. Way overpriced for what you got. Not worth it.

Our check-in time starts at 3PM because we do have a very late check-out 12NOON. Guests are not allowed to access rooms during cleaning time from 12noon (not 10am) until 3PM, but you stayed 1 night anyway ;) . We sincerely apoligize that you had to cue a bit to check-in on that day it was a weekend, and usually most of the guests come at 3PM to check-in. Honestly speaking though, you have not been told to wait 40 more minutes as you said, since all the rooms are ready at 3PM at not after.

Would definitely recommend!! Everyone was lovely and there were really good services at this hostel including baggage storage and lunch and tea buffets which were nice and a good value. The hostel gets cleaned everyday and is very close to the train station and in walking distAnce of everything else.

We LOVE you for this review! 100% makes us more than happy. Hugs from Pisa

Very cool and friendly, location was good close to the station.

Everything was quite fine. I just had some work to do, but the internet was so slow at the hostel that I was unable to finish and keep a deadline.

• 16th Jul 2015