Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed at in a while. They have a bar open 24/7 which was nice when we arrived late and were starved. Everyone was extremely friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• 4th Jun 2015

I stayed 1 night in this hostel and I really satisfied. Really impressed by well-trained staff. They werr so kind and nice. :) But the toilet was not clean.

They don't have lockers that are secures that's my experience sorry but not like the place

Hey, every room has Lockers, as it says online, you will need a small sized padlock to lock them, we do sell them here at reception as well for €1,99 in case you didnt bring your own. Why didnt you tell us during your stay? Hostel Staff

The hostel is close to the city centre and the train station of Pisa. It was clean and the staff was very polite.

Loved this hostel. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Really nice reception area, cheap food and drink. Lovely garden area. Good vibe with music. Spacey rooms and clean. Not too busy or loud. We rented bikes, only €5 not far from pisa tower and got to stop off at a lovely market on the way. Would like to visit again.

Good hostel, friendly staff, wifi good, buffet dinner for €7 but breakfast not included, also only provided with a bottom sheet and a blanket but the blanket didn't have a cover

The hostel is very easy to get to from the train station so in that sense the location is convenient, but it is far away from the rest of the city center. However, Pisa is small and every thing is at a walking distance so its not too bad. Only bad part is that when I checked out early morning to catch my flight and I returned my key, I had misplaced the receipt and never got my 5 Euro Key deposit back. I don't understand why they kept the money if I returned the key :/

Place was ok, but found ridiculous the drama of getting my wallet during the hour of cleaning, as access to rooms is not allowed from 1200 to 1500

It was one of my best hostel experinces I think the second one. Staff was so friendly u can feel that they are always ready to help u. Also from outside the building it starts to say calm welcome. The canteen has simple food and buffet. It is cheap. For spring and summer they have a garden and u can rent a bike just 5 euro. Inside the room there is bathroom it was clean. The only weakness is it suggest bad sheet but not cover for blanket.I don't feel good to use same blanket with who used before

A very friendly, relaxed, open international hostel.

Absolutely fantastic Hostel. The staff were kind (and remembered me a week later, let me use their facilities). Big lounge and outdoor picnic area, great for meeting people. The WiFi was as good as any hostel. The buffet style dinner was great too.

Great and clean place with nice staff! Would be greater if the bathroom is with lock haha

I just booked the hostel for one night since I was passing through Pisa to go somewhere else and the fact that the hostel is very near the train station was excellent.

This Hostel was amazing! 5 minutes from the citiy center and such a chill atmosphere. Met so many people there! They offer nice lunch and dinner buffet for a small price I just loved it!

Excellent hostel and exceptional location. Only a few mins walk from the train station and ~15 mins walk from the airport (even with a rucksack!). I usually stay close to a cities main attractions, but this time I chose not to. Great decision as it saved me two taxi fares. By following the yellow route on the hostel map I saw the Piazza dei Miracoli plus many minor sights - all in half a day. If you like art check out the Murale "TuttoMondo" by Keith Haring just off Piazza Vittorio Emmanuele II.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful with any questions. The location is great! About a 7 minute walk from the central train station and very close to the tourist sites for sure. Definitely worth staying here.

The Finnish girl at the reception counter (I'm sorry I've forgotten your name) is exceptionally pleasant! Great atmosphere at this hostel.

Really cool hostel with everything you need all in a sweet foyer that's very inviting for all the guests. The staff are also great! Highly recommend when in Pisa!

Hostel Pisa is honestly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff are extremely helpful, there's a gorgeous common area, lockers in the room as well as locking doors, very clean, and a great location. My only complaint is not being able to bring in your own alcohol, as their bar is very expensive. I understand why they do this, but it made for a slightly less social atmosphere in the evenings as most people stayed in their rooms after dinner.

Too minimalistic, i would even say a bit spartaic.