Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

1946 Total Reviews

They have food and drinks to offer but I think that it would be better if they had a common kitchen so you can cook and enjoy more your stay. Anyway, a really good hostel and nice welcome at the check-in :)

What a great hostel, very close to the main train station. The staff are super friendly. Very clean. Cheap food/drinks at the bar. Would definitely stay here again if I go back to pisa.

Great atmosphere ,so good very communal. Excellent option for cheap food and drinks. Great Facilities - straighteners, lockers, towels etc. Would have appreciated two sheets as thought that one was slightly unhygienic.

I've had a Nice stay in your hostel! It felt lime old times... When i was a backpacker! Bye bye😏👍

• 27th Jul 2014

We stayed at this hostel whilst travelling around Northern Italy. Although it was everything you would expect from a hostel, it is very expensive. The night here cost more than what we paid for a night in a 4* hotel in bologne and Florence.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Wales
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Efficient and kind staff, good location (I have never ever had the chance to walk to the airport from a city hotel - here it is only 12 mins by foot, but the furthest part of city is also only 30 mins by foot), good atmosphere and services (bar, bike rental, free luggage storage etc.)

Great place! Social area was really good. Very good rooms and great cafe. Only downside - the lack of utensils in the kitchen. Same story in most hostels in Italy though, so this shouldn't have been a surprise. Great place to stay for a night in Pisa. Worth spending the money!

A typical larger hostel, well run with helpful staff and clean. I would be very happy to go back.

Not very far from train station but it takes some time to reach the center. (I love walking so it is perfectly fine.) Staff is superb. The vegetarian buffet is really delicious and cheap. Totally return if I ever go back to Pisa. I wish I could stay longer.

Lovely staff and the evening drinks & buffet is a winner!

We were in Pisa in July and stayed for 3 nights. The hostel was very big and there were lots of people staying there. The backyard had a great atmosphere and we had such a good time hanging out with other guests. The hostel had everything, a ping pong table, a bar, a cafe and even guitars to borrow. The staff were so helpful and kind. The only downside was the noise of cars, trains and planes at night but we would still recommend this place and would definitely stay here again.

This hostel is quite easy to get to from the train station but a little bit of a walk to the main attractions in Pisa. Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms are a little small, and facilities are old but are generally quite clean. There wasn't really much going on in the evenings at the hostel as everyone was out elsewhere.

I was here only one night (enough to see the highlights. This hostel was nice. Really near to the airport

Really nice and helpful staff. The dinner buffet was really nice! Our toiler would need some renovation. There was no sheet for my blanket :( but i would still recommend this place!

This hostel was absolutley amazing! Everyone was friendly and the atmosphere was so perfect! I'm sad that I only stayed for one day!

We only stayed a night. Its a beautiful walk through town to see the Leaning Tower, very easy to get to! Great common area. Beds are older but still worth a night there. Great for the value.

Common area and staff were great. We rented bikes and ride to the marina and the drinks there were cheap. The rooms were ok but our bathroom smelled like sewage. Hopefully that is fixable because otherwise it was a nice stay.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • malloryolwig7391

A renovated, clean, safe youth hostel, near the train station. A/C worked well. They offered a dinner for 5 Eu - nothing special, but it was good for such price, I even got a glass of vine. There is a spacious dinning room, tables in the private yard and a bar in the hostel for meeting people and resting. Everything was good. I just didn't understand how to use Wifi, but I could use PC in the dinning room, and it was enough for me.

Sangria night was great! We even got a free refill from the barman as he wasn't happy with the first batch, all the staff were very friendly. The healthy buffet and drink for 5euros was a lifesaver for a couple of starving backpackers and there's a great atmosphere, we made a lot of friends here!

The staff was so friendly and helpful. We arrived before check in time and they held our luggage, offered us drinks and let us hang out in the common area until the room was ready. You should definitely stay here if you're looking for a great hostel in Pisa.