Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

Very close to the city centre, the holstelis clean and safe, the staff is helpful.

This was a great hostel, the dinner they put on is great value for money, perfect for getting some veg in! And a great chance to meet other travellers

Good hostel, seemed clean and safe. Nice common areas. The beds were nothing special, but did the trick for traveling on a budget. The staff was very knowledgable. Only a 20 min walk to the Leaning Tower, and you walk through the main centre of town which is fun. About a 5-10 min walk from the Pisa train station. Would definitely stay here again.

Great hostel with very nice staff. Really helpful that reception is open 24 hours as our flight was diverted and we couldn't make it to Pisa till 1 am. Room and bathroom very clean, and there were lockers inside the room (we had to bring our own lock) for storing valuables. The wifi was a little temperamental and sometimes a bit slow - and we could only login through Facebook or Google account details which made me uncomfortable. Also wish hand soap was available. Overall good value!

• 14th Jun 2014
  • shivray

We absolutely loved hostel pisa!! the staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the people were fun and had lots of stories to tell. one night we stayed up playing music until 5 am and the staff supplied guitars and other instruments and took videos! our friends on the 4th floor were not bothered by the noise and everyone was open to having fun and meeting new people. the food was pretty good too!! If youre looking for a good time hit up hostel pisa, right next to the train station!

I realy enjoyed my staying in this hostal. They do their best for you to feel welcome and have a good time while you are there. They organize activities for people to meet each other and get along. The room was very clean. Staff was super nice. There was all types of people there (even budist monks which was fun). It is a bit far from the city center but very close to the train station and airport which is preferable if you are backpacking.

We loved staying at hostel Pisa, room as was clean, staff were friendly and helpful, wifi was good most of the time. They had a buffet dinner for 5€ and you got a drink included, nice big common area and short walk from the train station. They have bikes you can rent for 5€ to get around the city and to the leaning tower. Would recommend to stay here!!

I was only in Pisa for one night, but I wish I was in town longer as this hostel was so great. Laid-back place with friendly, helpful staff; clean, secure rooms; and a great common area, with a bar, and coffee, pastries, toiletries and plenty of other essentials on sale. Also, within walking distance of both the train station and the main tourist attractions. Highly recommended - I just wish there were more hostels in Italy like this one!

Cute hostel really close to the train station. The buffet dinner is not great but the hostel lounge area is fun and comfortable. If you want air conditioning in the early morning everyone in your room must go down to request it.

The staff were amazing. Extremely helpful and welcoming. Lovely common area and beer garden. Rooms were clean, modern and comfortable. Great atmosphere, can't fault it!

simply the best. location is the best, room is tidy, price is cheap. and I also made some friends there.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Pros: Air conditioning, private bathroom, lockers in the room! Nice people! Neutral: disposable bedsheet and pillowcase but dirty (unspecified black spot) Cons: uncomfortable beds! High price! At night the area is full of immigrants and ugly faces Pro:Aria condizionata, bagno , armadietti in camera! Bella compagnia! Neutro: Lenzuolo e federa usa e getta ma sporchi (imprecisata macchia nera) Contro : letti scomodi!Prezzo alto!Di sera la zona è piena di immigrati e brutte facce

• 9th Jun 2014

Kitchen here is worthless unless you have your own utensils, plates, cooking pots etc. They lock you out of the rooms for cleaning midday. Close to train station.

Very good location in Pisa, with a 5 minute walk to the station and 15 minute walk from the airport. Staff are very friendly and organised for checking in and out. Great area for socialising amongst guests with its bar and lounge area. Make sure you close the large blinds in rooms but open the window, the room got very stuffy especially with 6 people sleeping. Some sort of air flow would be needed over warm summer nights.

Bath towels are not included in the price.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Portugal

Staff was super- friendly, the location was good (near the train station, about 20 mins from centre), but it was very noisy at night - cars passing in the street outside- which didn't let me sleep. The bathroom could have been cleaner too, but I guess with 5 people in the room, they couldn't catch up :P Breakfast was good (paid extra) and the afternoon aperitivo& buffet (5 euros) too! They had a special place for the luggage when you checked out and were very helpful in general.

A bit too noisy, but I suppose it the same on most Hostel! Lively place but I wouldn't recommended you to leave your bag in the luggage room, because you won't know what will happen to it!! Overall, It a nice and cheap place to stay!!!

• 6th Jun 2014
  • China

Between the noise of the railway line, the railway works at 1am, the constant traffic and being inthe aeroplane flight path, my husbands snoring was insignificant! Good luck to have any sleep. Take earplugs. Recently renovated, clean and friendly, but why anyone would spend money to do up a hostel in this location is beyond my comprehension. Close to airport and train. My fault for not checking the location more closely. Remember to take your receipt back to reception for your key deposit.

Great stay here for one night! Staff was friendly and helpful. Awesome 5 euro buffet with a drink included. Easy to find from train station and I was able to walk from the airport no problem. Would highly recommend for a quick stay in Pisa!

Initially I was booked for one night but I was so pleased with the staff & facilities I stayed in Hostel Pisa for a week and used it as my base. The staff were extremely helpful & friendly, the free internet an unexpected bonus, the buffet meal in the evening was excellent value for money & created a friendly, lively atmosphere. Room was clean, bed comfortable & any minor difficulties were dealt with efficiently & effectively. Would thoroughly recommend!