Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

Very good location in Pisa, with a 5 minute walk to the station and 15 minute walk from the airport. Staff are very friendly and organised for checking in and out. Great area for socialising amongst guests with its bar and lounge area. Make sure you close the large blinds in rooms but open the window, the room got very stuffy especially with 6 people sleeping. Some sort of air flow would be needed over warm summer nights.

Bath towels are not included in the price.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Portugal

Staff was super- friendly, the location was good (near the train station, about 20 mins from centre), but it was very noisy at night - cars passing in the street outside- which didn't let me sleep. The bathroom could have been cleaner too, but I guess with 5 people in the room, they couldn't catch up :P Breakfast was good (paid extra) and the afternoon aperitivo& buffet (5 euros) too! They had a special place for the luggage when you checked out and were very helpful in general.

A bit too noisy, but I suppose it the same on most Hostel! Lively place but I wouldn't recommended you to leave your bag in the luggage room, because you won't know what will happen to it!! Overall, It a nice and cheap place to stay!!!

• 6th Jun 2014
  • China

Between the noise of the railway line, the railway works at 1am, the constant traffic and being inthe aeroplane flight path, my husbands snoring was insignificant! Good luck to have any sleep. Take earplugs. Recently renovated, clean and friendly, but why anyone would spend money to do up a hostel in this location is beyond my comprehension. Close to airport and train. My fault for not checking the location more closely. Remember to take your receipt back to reception for your key deposit.

Great stay here for one night! Staff was friendly and helpful. Awesome 5 euro buffet with a drink included. Easy to find from train station and I was able to walk from the airport no problem. Would highly recommend for a quick stay in Pisa!

Initially I was booked for one night but I was so pleased with the staff & facilities I stayed in Hostel Pisa for a week and used it as my base. The staff were extremely helpful & friendly, the free internet an unexpected bonus, the buffet meal in the evening was excellent value for money & created a friendly, lively atmosphere. Room was clean, bed comfortable & any minor difficulties were dealt with efficiently & effectively. Would thoroughly recommend!

Great location, very nice staff and atmosphere is awesome. Don't be afraid to lose yourself in the small but amazing buffet for only 5€ including a beer or a glass of wine. A real bargain.

stayed at 6 bed female dorm, very good stay perfect at everything, especially good space in the room, considering it's in Italy, this is exceptional!

The location is the only thing I had a problem with in this hostel. It's very near the center of town and the tower, but it is also right next to the train station and airport. While that is convenient, it is also rather noisy late at night. Really though, other than that it was a great hostel. The bar was cheap, the food was good, and they have guitars and an accordion to fool around with.

• 30th May 2014

I thought the staff was fantastic. So friendly and helpful and gave the hostel a really great atmosphere. The hostel is in walking distance to both the airport and the train station which was great, and only a 20-25 minute walk from the Leaning Tower of PIsa. Overall a really good experience. I would definitely stay here again.

Very nice and cheap hostel close to the train station in Pisa. 15 min walking distance to airport and around 30 min to the leaning tower.

Only stayed here one night as a stopover on the way to cinque terre. As such, the location was very convenient close to the train station. We arrived just after the €5 dinner buffet ended and the staff had another couple pizzas made just for us anyways. The dorm room was sufficient although 6 people to 1 bathroom was a little tricky. Would recommend to anyone stopping through Pisa :)

Awesome hostel! We really enjoyed our stay here and would recommend to anyone! Excellent place for your stop through Pisa.

No hot water in the shower, very annoying. Nice common areas, especially the inner courtyard. Staff is cool.

• 23rd May 2014

Really good, close to train and not too far from centre. Stff were all super nice

Hostel Pisa was much nicer than I anticipated. We had a great stay there. One of the best meals of our trip to Europe came from the recommendation of staff at hotel Pisa. A flexible and friendly hostel.

• 22nd May 2014

The staff was amazing. They were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the town. The beds were a bit uncomfortable. They also don't have a clothes dryer on site. The staff in this location completely overcome anything negative I can state about this hostel.

We loved this hostel!! The common room has a bar and small cafe, and it felt so homey and welcoming. The wifi worked best in the common area. We rented bikes which was a great choice to see all of little Pisa. They do have a washing machine but no dryer, BUT the nice old Italian man happily led me out back to the clothes line to hang up my wet clothes. It was a funny experience for my friend and I. Overall it was a nice stay, quiet at night in the rooms. We would stay again.

Great staff, great atmosphere, great location! Nothing but positives about this place. The dinner (apertivo) at night was completely worth it!