Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

1907 Total Reviews

I loved the 5 euro dinner! Very convenient.

A good hostel! I did not like the atmosphere, the hostel was really huge with a lot of people so for check out and check int you had to stand in line for a long time because there was always only on receptionist working.

Staff were very helpful at recommending places to eat! The only downside was the ammount of noise, from the trains, to cars to planes!

• 8th Jul 2014

Great hostel! We fell in love with pisa! Good hostel, really clean and new privat bathroom. Definitly coming back here!

• 7th Jul 2014

Close to the train station, but kind of far from the tower (about 25 min walk). I loved the atmosphere at the hostel. I especially liked the fact that they had a buffet for dinner! By far the best place to stay in Pisa!

Lovely hostel, female only dorm with good atmosphere. Staff are lovely and happy to help. Walking distance from airport!!!

It was a good hostel, clean as nd very friendly staff. Also really close to the airport!

Hostel Pisa is great for young backpackers! Bright and inviting and great staff. The common area is very comfortable and with the great buffet deals it's a nice place to hang out. They also play movies in English!

Very clean and nice place to stay, walkable distance to an airport, even while dragging a bit of luggage and about 20 minutes away from the tower.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Poland

Only negative things to say - the bed sheets obviously hadn't been changed so I had to use the new sheet I was given as mattress cover. Also the shower in our room was broken so you had to hold the shower head. Everything else was fine.

Great hostel! Located close to the main train station and walking distance to the main city and big attractions. The common room is huge with a great vibe. All you can eat dinner for 5 euro which was good value for money. Only downside was that the shower leaked all over the floor but all in all an awesome hostel that I would definitely recommend!

This was a lovely hostel to stay at. I was in a 4 bed dorm which was quite spacious with a large, modern bathroom. The room however, only had 2 lockers for 4 people.

• 1st Jul 2014

Good location near the train station and the airport, great atmosphere, relatively clean. The only negative was the shower. The whole bathroom and even some of the room get flooded when taking a shower, and it was not just after my usage. They should really renovate the bathroom. Otherwise great hostel.

Really good location for getting to the airport! Staff is friendly and helpful, rooms are clean and have lockers(although there are no locks on the cabinets, so bring your own, or you can get some at reception I think). 24-hour reception was really useful for me to get my 6am plane from pisa airport (less than 15mins away by foot). Would stay here again if in the vicinity.

I went there with my family and we simply loved it! Really good hostel with a lot of lovely people! I truly recommend it!

The place was pretty hip common area and the wifi is good in both the common room and the rooms. There is no breakfast included, but the cafe is very reasonably priced. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is located right next to the train, but far from the main sites, so depends what you look for in location.

The best hostel that I´ve ever stayed! Congrats!

• 28th Jun 2014

Your place is great. I love the common place and the atmosphere :) Unfortunatly it was a bid noisy during the night with people walking around during the night and shouting etc. also the sound sytem was turned on at 4 in the night :( Overall I liked my stay and would recommend your place :)

• 27th Jun 2014

Hostel was perfect for a couple of nights in Pisa! So close to the station which was perfect, and only 12 minutes from the airport which was also ideal! The walk to the tower seemed so short, it's a beautiful walk and approx. 15-20minutes. Staff very friendly and willing to go out of their way for you. Atmosphere great, the large dining room meant it was so easy to make friends. Great buffet in the evening and bar/reception was open 24/7. All in all a great stay.

• 27th Jun 2014

It's a good hostel, a very good option. The only thing I would chance are the lockers, that aren't big enough nor secure enough, and that there should be individual lights in each bed. Other than that it was fine.