Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

1973 Total Reviews

Really nice and helpful staff. The dinner buffet was really nice! Our toiler would need some renovation. There was no sheet for my blanket :( but i would still recommend this place!

This hostel was absolutley amazing! Everyone was friendly and the atmosphere was so perfect! I'm sad that I only stayed for one day!

We only stayed a night. Its a beautiful walk through town to see the Leaning Tower, very easy to get to! Great common area. Beds are older but still worth a night there. Great for the value.

Common area and staff were great. We rented bikes and ride to the marina and the drinks there were cheap. The rooms were ok but our bathroom smelled like sewage. Hopefully that is fixable because otherwise it was a nice stay.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • malloryolwig7391

A renovated, clean, safe youth hostel, near the train station. A/C worked well. They offered a dinner for 5 Eu - nothing special, but it was good for such price, I even got a glass of vine. There is a spacious dinning room, tables in the private yard and a bar in the hostel for meeting people and resting. Everything was good. I just didn't understand how to use Wifi, but I could use PC in the dinning room, and it was enough for me.

Sangria night was great! We even got a free refill from the barman as he wasn't happy with the first batch, all the staff were very friendly. The healthy buffet and drink for 5euros was a lifesaver for a couple of starving backpackers and there's a great atmosphere, we made a lot of friends here!

The staff was so friendly and helpful. We arrived before check in time and they held our luggage, offered us drinks and let us hang out in the common area until the room was ready. You should definitely stay here if you're looking for a great hostel in Pisa.

Friendly helpful people. Like that it is close to the airport and to the center and to the trains as well! ciao

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

Brilliant location for the tower, airport and train station. I was travelling alone but felt very welcome within the hostel! Great place would definitely recommend!

The 5€ buffet was really interesting, great food. Lots of healthy choices and unique dishes. Love the common room and outdoor atmosphere. The music video projector outside was the best. Clean rooms. Nice staff.

Newly renovated and excellent hostel for solo traveller to meet people and using as a base to visit the beach or cinque terre. Offers a great all you can eat buffet for 5 euros including wine or beer every night. Closest hostel to the train station. I extended my stay to 3 nights and recommend.

Great hostel! Lots of places to sit and relax. Tons of food and drink options, so if you don't want to leave the hostel you don't have to. 15-20 min walk to the Leaning Tower. Very close to the train station. The nightlife in Pisa is nonexistent, but the hostel definitely picked up the slack (cheap bottles of wine). Lockers inside the rooms. Tasty cappuccinos!

I really liked this hostel - it was very organised & had everything you'd need (including a big screen for the world cup!). The staff were helpful & the hostel was easily walkable to the airport/station/sights.

The host couple is very very nice and helpful. I would recommend this hostel. You may think its bit far from the pisa station but its not!! They sell beers and snakcs too

right by the train station. great atmosphere. GREAT dinner buffet!!!

We only stayed for a night but it was clean, it had cheap drinks and food, cool staff and lovely place.

Bus trip to Florence €10 RT /€6 Ow can only be taken out from Pisa airport (12 min walkin' from hostel. More frequent trips by train for little extra, depending on trains! Also recommend Lucca: he's gorgeous! Only 20 min from Pisa! I would come back to this hostel to see more of Tuscany! Ciao ciao!

Fantastic staff!! Very helpful and good to chat with. They have staff from Italy, Poland and other countries! It is a clean hostel, with 2 big areas for meeting people or watching the football on the big screen outside. Great place to stay and see Pisa & do a day trip to Cinque Terre!! I would definitely stay here again as I really enjoyed my time here Only down side is, nowhere to hang towel or clothes in shower, water travels everywhere as there is no shower curtain (however there is a door)

A wonderful hostel with great service! The 5 euro dinner buffet and great selection of breakfast items were both healthy and cost-friendly.

• 11th Jul 2014

is a very nice place to stay! A bit far from the main points, but it takes a few minutes walking.