Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

Lovely hostel, female only dorm with good atmosphere. Staff are lovely and happy to help. Walking distance from airport!!!

It was a good hostel, clean as nd very friendly staff. Also really close to the airport!

Hostel Pisa is great for young backpackers! Bright and inviting and great staff. The common area is very comfortable and with the great buffet deals it's a nice place to hang out. They also play movies in English!

Very clean and nice place to stay, walkable distance to an airport, even while dragging a bit of luggage and about 20 minutes away from the tower.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Poland

Only negative things to say - the bed sheets obviously hadn't been changed so I had to use the new sheet I was given as mattress cover. Also the shower in our room was broken so you had to hold the shower head. Everything else was fine.

Great hostel! Located close to the main train station and walking distance to the main city and big attractions. The common room is huge with a great vibe. All you can eat dinner for 5 euro which was good value for money. Only downside was that the shower leaked all over the floor but all in all an awesome hostel that I would definitely recommend!

This was a lovely hostel to stay at. I was in a 4 bed dorm which was quite spacious with a large, modern bathroom. The room however, only had 2 lockers for 4 people.

• 1st Jul 2014

Good location near the train station and the airport, great atmosphere, relatively clean. The only negative was the shower. The whole bathroom and even some of the room get flooded when taking a shower, and it was not just after my usage. They should really renovate the bathroom. Otherwise great hostel.

Really good location for getting to the airport! Staff is friendly and helpful, rooms are clean and have lockers(although there are no locks on the cabinets, so bring your own, or you can get some at reception I think). 24-hour reception was really useful for me to get my 6am plane from pisa airport (less than 15mins away by foot). Would stay here again if in the vicinity.

I went there with my family and we simply loved it! Really good hostel with a lot of lovely people! I truly recommend it!

The place was pretty hip common area and the wifi is good in both the common room and the rooms. There is no breakfast included, but the cafe is very reasonably priced. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is located right next to the train, but far from the main sites, so depends what you look for in location.

The best hostel that I´ve ever stayed! Congrats!

• 28th Jun 2014

Your place is great. I love the common place and the atmosphere :) Unfortunatly it was a bid noisy during the night with people walking around during the night and shouting etc. also the sound sytem was turned on at 4 in the night :( Overall I liked my stay and would recommend your place :)

• 27th Jun 2014

Hostel was perfect for a couple of nights in Pisa! So close to the station which was perfect, and only 12 minutes from the airport which was also ideal! The walk to the tower seemed so short, it's a beautiful walk and approx. 15-20minutes. Staff very friendly and willing to go out of their way for you. Atmosphere great, the large dining room meant it was so easy to make friends. Great buffet in the evening and bar/reception was open 24/7. All in all a great stay.

• 27th Jun 2014

It's a good hostel, a very good option. The only thing I would chance are the lockers, that aren't big enough nor secure enough, and that there should be individual lights in each bed. Other than that it was fine.

This hostel was very good for what we paid. We arrived at night and the street felt a bit scary but it's just a couple of minutes from the Central Station. Lobby area has a very good atmosphere and staff is great. Bathrooms could be cleaner. I'd recommend it if you want something cheap and comfortable.

Hostel Pisa was a well organized, well located, friendly, clean place. The Pisa airport and the Leaning tower are both quite close to the hostel. The rooms and bathrooms were very comfortable. Their 4 hour cleaning routine period when we had no access to our rooms was extremely inconvenient though!

First impression is about the friendly and very helpful staff ! The room is so simple and clean. But I would suggest for adding a mat/towel outside the bathroom to make it more perfect.

Only 5 minutes walk from train station. I love the Big TV in common room (Becuz of World Cup) Really cheap buffet dinner (5euro only), although few kinds of food provided, they kept refilling the pizza, pasta to make you full enough.

I was very pleased and nicely surprised with everything. Staff was very helpful and friendly. There is basically everything a traveler may need and even more: comfortable beds, fast Internet in the whole building, outside area, comfy sofa, cheap food and drinks (including an evening buffet @ €5 with salads, pastas, pizzas and fruits), TV, an outdoor screen where football games where displayed (I was there during the World Cup), and bicycles available for rent. Highly recommend.

• 22nd Jun 2014