Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

Great hostel! Very recommend! The location is very close to the Airport and the train station. Wifi works good and the staff were nice. The lockers is small(90 liter bad barley fits) and you must leave room between 12-15:00 because of cleaning. Overall experience was great! Good buffet by the way!

Great hostel with lots of at,osphere and extra perks eg table tennis outdoors, a large outdoor seating area which comes alive at night with a big outdoor projection of music videos, board games and rental bikes (for 5 euros you get a decent sorta bike). The only dumb thing is that they don't have a buffet breaks- instead it's a buffet dinner. The breaks you can get is over priced eg 1 euro for 1 banana.

Amazing hostel. Staff are always happy to help, it's clean, comfortable, modern, good food options (even for me - being gluten intolerant!). They rent out bikes which is handy, the hostel is so close to both the airport and the railway station. Would definitely stay here again!

• 5th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

wonderful place to stay! Pisa isn't just for the tower - this is an excellent base for day trips around the coast and into other Tuscan towns. The atmosphere here was really friendly and relaxed and I made some great friends!

An exemplary hostel is what it is.The bathroom is clean.Hot water runs properly.There's lockers for your things in the room to store it safely.Everything was either new or well-maintained.Beds were comfortable&adequately stocked with pillows,sheets and blankets.Staff was super-friendly,multilingual and approachable who all spoke good english.Nothing bad to say about Hostel Pisa.Best of all,especially for me when I visited at the height of summer in Tuscany,all the rooms had aircon(WHAT A TREAT!)

Unfortunately we had 4 poorly behaved guys in our room, leaving it hard to review in a positive light. Buffet dinner was good. Air conditioned rooms are a plus. Well located for transport. Not for the tower however, and really this is the only thing to see in Pisa.

I cancelled the booking by email not later than two hours after I booked it because I wasn't able to reach Pisa that day. Nobody answered my email and they charged me full price. Not recommended !

The best hostel ever! :) I love the way how stuff treat guests- they are always ready to help by giving advice and offer information about Pisa. Rooms are very cosy, safe and clean. Great service, friendly staff and good coffee made me fill at home during my stay. It.s also a fantastic place to meet new people.What more do you need? This wil make your stay in Pisa amazing!

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Poland

There was no cabin for the shower and no shelf or hanger for my staff in the bathroom. The walls were so thin so you can hear everything outside the room, it really isn't a problem for me but you may consider if it is going to be a problem for you. Other than that it was a good hostel.

All rooms had their own bathroom and air conditioning which was nice. The commons area was an inviting place and there was a nice patio. The bar was very cheap and the hostel is located near the train station. Check out the Free Walking Tour of Pisa (on Facebook or Couchsurfing events).

There are some hostels where the experience and profit go hand-in-hand and there are some that are only about making a profit - this one is the latter. Positives: Close to train station and decent price. Negatives: Overpriced towel hire and drinks, clogged shower drain, creepy senior citizens in the dorm room, very little mingling among guests, get kicked out for cleaning time, and front desk clerk gives you a hassle and tries to keep key despot if the key is returned without receipt.

We honestly thing thats its all about the attitude you have when you enter a place, if a guest enters with a "that's weird /thats strange" to every of our explanation during checkin, and in general the same attitude towards everything (socializing, drinking and so on) then the hostel experience can never be good. Sometimes its about listening and trying to understand and maybe accept some simple house rules, that a big hostel needs to have to be able to work smooth as we actually do.

Close to the train station and a 15/20 minute walk to the leaning tower through the main town. Staff were very friendly on check in and hostel common areas were always busy making it easy to meet people. Cheap food and drinks at hostel. Air con controlled by main reception so rooms got a bit hot in 30+ degree heat. Spacious rooms and with lockable lockers.

Thé area so professional to provide a comfortable place to their guests

Although only for one night, my friend and I had such a great time here: really great atmosphere, the best staff and the were able to cater for my dairy and gluten free needs at breakfast which was a first so far!

Every front of house staff member was very friendly and helpful The room was cleaned during the day and was very clean. Bike hire was a good price at €5 for the day. I went outside the city into the surrounding countryside

Staff were friendly and helpful. No organised activities and not a lot of interaction. Easy to find and only a shirt walk from train station. Good bathroom in dorm plus lockable lockers and room had aircond.

the staff was so kind and for the one night we stayed it was really nice.

Perfect for us, 1 night in Pisa was enough to see everything. A clean, pleasant and friendly hostel. No kitchen but a cheap cafe and value buffet deals. The staff were lovely, our room was comfy and clean with an ensuite. Close to the station and airport but a longer walk to the center. Would reccomend!

Very nice hostel and close to train station and airport. The tower is maybe 30 min far. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The garden had a big screen and in the evenings they put music on which was nice. Food is good, I loved the pizza there. :) i'd definitely stay here again.

Absolutely amazing hostel. Staff were friendly, multi-lingual and always around if you needed help with anything. Sold padlocks, shower gel, everything you could possibly need. Location was about 5 minutes away from the station, couldn't ask for much more. There's an outdoor area with a large screen for sports, cheap drinks and food too. Room was spacious, ensuite was spotless, best hostel I've ever been in. Can't recommend enough!