Hostel Pisa Reviews

Via Corridoni 29, Pisa, Italy

stayed at 6 bed female dorm, very good stay perfect at everything, especially good space in the room, considering it's in Italy, this is exceptional!

The location is the only thing I had a problem with in this hostel. It's very near the center of town and the tower, but it is also right next to the train station and airport. While that is convenient, it is also rather noisy late at night. Really though, other than that it was a great hostel. The bar was cheap, the food was good, and they have guitars and an accordion to fool around with.

• 30th May 2014

I thought the staff was fantastic. So friendly and helpful and gave the hostel a really great atmosphere. The hostel is in walking distance to both the airport and the train station which was great, and only a 20-25 minute walk from the Leaning Tower of PIsa. Overall a really good experience. I would definitely stay here again.

Very nice and cheap hostel close to the train station in Pisa. 15 min walking distance to airport and around 30 min to the leaning tower.

Only stayed here one night as a stopover on the way to cinque terre. As such, the location was very convenient close to the train station. We arrived just after the €5 dinner buffet ended and the staff had another couple pizzas made just for us anyways. The dorm room was sufficient although 6 people to 1 bathroom was a little tricky. Would recommend to anyone stopping through Pisa :)

Awesome hostel! We really enjoyed our stay here and would recommend to anyone! Excellent place for your stop through Pisa.

No hot water in the shower, very annoying. Nice common areas, especially the inner courtyard. Staff is cool.

• 23rd May 2014

Really good, close to train and not too far from centre. Stff were all super nice

Hostel Pisa was much nicer than I anticipated. We had a great stay there. One of the best meals of our trip to Europe came from the recommendation of staff at hotel Pisa. A flexible and friendly hostel.

• 22nd May 2014

The staff was amazing. They were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the town. The beds were a bit uncomfortable. They also don't have a clothes dryer on site. The staff in this location completely overcome anything negative I can state about this hostel.

We loved this hostel!! The common room has a bar and small cafe, and it felt so homey and welcoming. The wifi worked best in the common area. We rented bikes which was a great choice to see all of little Pisa. They do have a washing machine but no dryer, BUT the nice old Italian man happily led me out back to the clothes line to hang up my wet clothes. It was a funny experience for my friend and I. Overall it was a nice stay, quiet at night in the rooms. We would stay again.

Great staff, great atmosphere, great location! Nothing but positives about this place. The dinner (apertivo) at night was completely worth it!

A good hostel

The staff is nice and friendly. Super friendly atmosphere as they have a bar and a yard to meet people or just enjoy a drink. The hostel is near the airport and also easy to walk to the historic center/ Pisa Tower. The room was just ok.

The common room had plenty of seating indoors and out, and they sold beer and snacks for a decent price. There were lockers in the room and each bed had its own power outlet. It's not that close to the tower but you can walk there in about half an hour and see some nice churches on the way.

Great hostel, rooms well arranged, clean and cheap, and half way between the airport and the center

My favorite hostel in all of Europe. Only place I revisited. You should definitely rent the bikes they are a blast!

Really enjoyed my stay here. Friendly atmosphere. All you need from a hostel. Good commmunal areas and excellent buffet food. Next to the train station but not noisy at all. I would stay here again and recommend to anyone.

• 13th May 2014
  • Poland

Shower leaked, leaving water all over the floor, but aside from that, a great hostel!

While it might seem as though this hostel is not ideally located to visit Cinque Terre the hostel offers easy and cheap shuttle services that are really convinient. The staff is very friendly as well!