Hostel Playa Reviews

25th Avenue with 8th Street, Downtown, Quintana Roo, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

I was in Hostal Playa only 1night. It is just few blocks from the main street, the spaces are big and the staff is nice. But I have some bad comments: 1-I was in a female dormitory, it had no key in the door 2-In the room there was no electricity to recarge my phone and other 3- At night there's a bit of noise coming from the street 4-They charge me 2 nights instead of one because I dind't give back to them the blankets and towel before 12am (I didn't use the room and the bed)!!!it's absurd!!!!

Great would love to return stay longer

great location, great staff. Noise problem is a concern. Loud music goes on all the way to 12:30AM. I understand this is a party town, but some people might want to sleep early and there is no way to do so here.

The staff were amazing and the place was always clean , would definitely recommend

Great place but they smoke cigs indoors, in the common areas, which is gross.

• 9th Nov 2014