Hostel Porto do Sol Reviews

Rua Mariante, 958, Porto Alegre, Brazil

I really enjoyed my stay here. The stafff were really helpful, the hostel was well located and I had a really good time. Great value for money. Thanks!

We stayed in a double room for 3 nights. 1st night ok. 2nd night a young child sleeping next door with parent kept kicking the wall in his sleep. Can't blame anyone really but paper thin partition walls. 3rd night 2/3 lads drinking most of the night laughing&shouting. At 6am one was refused more drink&lost the plot. Roaring, shouting, running, crying, left+came back then extra competent staff were called. Other than not getting much sleep this is actually a decent hostel we were just unlucky.

View all Porto Alegre Hostels