Hostel Posadeña Linda Reviews

bolivar 1439, Posadas, Argentina

Really nice staff. Small rooms.

The sheets were dirty, The toilet seat was broken and in the next room you had to reach into the toilet tank to flush. Flooded out due to heavy rain on the second day.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Die WCs waren waerend unserem Aufenthalt ohne Toilettenpapier Das Dorm ist winzig und mit 6 Betten ausgestattet. Der Deckenventilator im Dorm war nur spuerbar, wenn man in der mitte des Zimmers stand und ein Standventilator war fuer 6 Personen nicht ausreichend! Als wir ankamen, gegen 17 Uhr, waren unsere Betten nicht bezogen. Das Zimmer war, dadurch das es winzig ist, vollgestellt mit Taschen/Backpacks. Im ersten Mom hatten wir keine Moeglkeit unsere Backpack abzustellen od das Zi zu betreten

very nice hostel

I liked the hostel. But with that said the breakfast was REALLY poor and also we had bedbugs in my dorm-room so be and another guy got bitted wery bad, I could se one of them klimbing on the wall. Discusting and would never go here again!

I arrived at the hostel after one night spent in the bus and the girl at the reception offered me to take a shower even if was too early for checkin. There's a nice atmosphere inside and also a small pool to refresh the body and the head in the very hot summer days of Posadas. Recommended!

Nice hostel, small but cozy, with great location. The private room is great, with air conditioning and good bathroom. The girl at the reception was very helpful and friendly. The place seemed a little unattended sometimes, and it was by far the worst breakfast we had in all Argentina (toast, apples, coffee and that's it), but I recommend it and had a nice time there.

• 5th Jan 2014

In general a small but good hostel with nice atmosphere, where it's easy to meet people. The owner is really friendly. Her friendliness and helpfulness make up for the fact that she doesn't speak any English :-). The pool is tiny and was unfortunately too dirty to swim in. The other personnel also did not speak English and were not very proactive in cleaning. But when asked they did do it. I was very lucky to have a room with aircon.

great hostel in the center of the city

Very friendly. Clean and Cosy. Eould go there again

I arrived at the hostel in the morning before 10 am, the guy at the reception was very unfriendly and didn't wanted to let me in, although I had a reservation. I think the receptionist didn't like his job and he couldn't care less. I felt so unwelcome. The room and bathroom was so tiny. There weren't a lot of people in the hostel. I was very happy that I could leave the next morning. This was the most unfriendly place I was in Argentina.

I would reccommend the Linda to any of my friends!