Hostel Posillipo Reviews

Besarina èikma, No.5, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

very friendly stuff and nice atmosphere. located in the very center of the city. clean place and reasonable prices. very recommendable.

• 24th Jun 2014

Really good hostel at the centre of the historical old town in the city of Sarajevo. All the important landmarks are within walkable distance. It's also close to all sorts of facilities like restaurants, tourist information centre, medical shops and things of general use. Hostel itself has good level of facilities, is clean, has comfortable beds, is safe and most importantly people are warm and ready to help. They were also helpful for me to organize my tour in Sarajevo. It's worthy of a visit.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • India

What can I say about it, a place where I stayed two times in Sarajevo and had the best time? Probably that I wish I was there also during my first trip to Sarajevo. The owners are absolutely amazing. Skender and his father are one of the most welcoming people you can find and one of the reasons I kept coming back to Sarajevo is them. The location is perfect, the beds are really confortable, it is very clean and the staff is helpfull. It's a shame I cannot write more...you were, again, the best!!