Hostel Posillipo Reviews

Besarina �ikma, No.5, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Single private room is excellent value. Salem the owner is lovely. I always stay here when I'm in town!

I never got my room at this hostel. When I came, the owner said that he had given my bed to someone else. I had my reservation for 2 nights. And that weekend was so busy in Sarajevo, that I did not find a new one. It seems it was not a problem for the owner, who was very drunk at that time. And there were lots of other travellers at same situation because of over booking.

Not a hostel, just a cheap hotel.

We stayed in a big and comfortable 4 persons room with own bathroom. The room was perfect and the hostel was located right in the city centre. The only problem was that most of the time there was nobody at the reception. Great place tough

Unfortunately there were some issues getting into the hostel - if I didn't have phone credit I would never have been able to get into my room. I was also greeted by the son who wasn't that friendly. The owner himself, however, is very lovely and friendly. I felt welcome upon meeting him later. You get what you pay for here - nice bed and bathroom and wifi. The basic necessities. The location is perfect, nestled in old town close to all the sites. Note: this place is tucked down an alley.

The only problem that I had was that when I arrived, the reception was closed, and I had to ask for help on an office near the hostel, to call to the owner or someone related to the hostel.. So maybe is better to send an email to the hostel before arriving, the reception is not always open.. Besides that, nothing to complain about, the location was really good, and the place itself is nice