Hostel Posillipo Reviews

Besarina �ikma, No.5, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Unfortunately there were some issues getting into the hostel - if I didn't have phone credit I would never have been able to get into my room. I was also greeted by the son who wasn't that friendly. The owner himself, however, is very lovely and friendly. I felt welcome upon meeting him later. You get what you pay for here - nice bed and bathroom and wifi. The basic necessities. The location is perfect, nestled in old town close to all the sites. Note: this place is tucked down an alley.

The only problem that I had was that when I arrived, the reception was closed, and I had to ask for help on an office near the hostel, to call to the owner or someone related to the hostel.. So maybe is better to send an email to the hostel before arriving, the reception is not always open.. Besides that, nothing to complain about, the location was really good, and the place itself is nice

Even though we were just two people, the guy gave us a bigger room since I'm guessing it wasn't booked otherwise. Great natural light, though smelled a bit musty and the bathroom light was broken. Otherwise, great location. Super easy to walk to lots of tourist places and nightlife. Guy was super flexible with our check-in and check-out time as well. Nice place, good experience overall but nothing special.