Hostel Positano Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

If you just need to sleep it's clean and comfortable. If you need to wash youself, then you need your own towel and some callousness otherwise you wont be willing to go to into the shower.

The hostel part was run down. Private double room was good with black out blinds. No security in dorm room (no lockers) Upgraded to Hotel room after no hot water in shared showers. The Hotel room was amazing. private bathroom and very clean and secure room. Also was on first floor so could get the free wifi in room.

Hostel was fine but quite poor for this price... We were expecting it's gonna be more clean and better furnitured coz it was 20 euro per night in the sheering room with out breakfast....

The room is very clean. It has air conditioner- we do not use though, towers and a tiny fridge. If you just need somewhere clean and close to the public transport to stay, this is an ideal hotel for you at reasonable price. It's in a short walking distance from Termini train station and a Metro. Yet I warn you that it does not have wifi which sucks. The staff tell lies that the hotel has wifi but there is absolutely no wifi.

• 30th Sep 2013
  • Vietnam

Worst shower and bunk room ever

• 29th Sep 2013

I did not like this hostel.

We were 4 and booked two nights in a 5 bed room, the first night the guy from the desk told us that he did not receive any booking from Hostelworld and had the room occupied, therefore he offered us a Hotel room much more expensive (150 euros/night) only paying 6 euros extra each. We accepted it because we had no choice, the following night we have to leave the room package our stuff and wait after 1 pm to move to the hostel room, and we miss a lot of time because of somebody else mistake

My stay wasn't good. My room was located on the side of the hostel that is across the street from a super noisy restaurant/bar, so i couldn't sleep. Even closing the window didn't help. The blinds were broken. When I asked to change the room i was denied and the person at the reception wasn't pleasant! The hostel was quite clean, but I couldn't take a shower since I wasn't given a towel. I think every hostel should provide towels as well!

• 28th Aug 2013

Very clean and staff was exceptional! It was a bit of a walk from the train station but the hotel was very nice.

location is good, close to the station. this was the 1st hostel I have stayed at, that did not have a kitchen so if you are staying a while you, you can really prepare any meals. I didn't find the place very clean and there were bed bugs, even after switching rooms it didn't help. Not to mention they didn't even have a fan, it must have been over 40 degrees Celsius with the humid x at night, very uncomfortable to sleep and when questioned why there was no fan the response was; rent is to high.