Hostel Positano Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

The worst place I've ever stayed at. no sockets in the room, so you could recharge your devices only at reception, which is so inconvenient for a traveller. The room was extremely shabby, like in a World War II hospital. I was happy to spend there just a couple of hours in the night as I had an early flight. I've stayed in plenty of hostels before, Rome included, and I know it can be decent and cosy and good value for money, but none of this can be applied to this place.

Booked using HostleWorld 48 hours prior to stay. Staff didn't have our reservation on file, same thing for my friend's room. Once he pulled up his (e-mail that had apparently not been checked for 2 days) he saw that our reservations were sitting in the inbox, unread. He scrounged together 2 rooms, gave us double bed shared rooms, even though we booked a single bed private. Otherwise, great stay.