Hostel Possonium Reviews

Sancova 20, Bratislava, Slovakia

Staff were very helpful and the atmosphere was great with the outdoor and underground bar. Location requires a bit of a hike to town centre but totally worth it since Bratislava is such a beautiful city. Price is well worth it had a nice time.

Hi Nathan, yeah, no matter what elements there are out there, you can always enjoy a beer in our place, in or out =,D Hope to see you again mate!

Great atmosphere. Clean. Free laundry. Super nice staff. Lovely garden, and the bar in the basement is convenient as there is not a lot going on in the area at night. We really enjoyed our short stay here!

Hi Maria! Your description could not be more to the point! Hope to see you again, Tack!

A very nice place to stay, not over crowded and the lockers were really good in the rooms. Great garden bar for relaxing. Staff were friendly and gave great directions.

Hey David, thanks a lot. We sure know our way around Bratislava (and our customers) as you yourself noticed.

This was an amazing hostel! The staff was super friendly, provided me with great maps and told me where to eat and things to see. It's right on the tram and bus line or you can walk into the old town center in 25 minutes. There's a courtyard bar and basement bar and you get a free shot upon arrival, I had so much fun just hanging out here. It was very clean and spacious and I felt super safe outside and with my stuff inside.

Nice hostel and near station. Lovely outdoor area too. Beds quite uncomfortable but nothing a traveller can't get over. 15 minutes walk into the old town.

It was odd.

Good bar, cheap drinks! Slowest check in I've ever experienced! The rooms are really cool!

Great hostel and facilities, right next to the train station, short walk into town but wouldn't like to do alone at night. Great onsight bar, bathroom in each room, free laundrylaundry, very.helpful staff. Can't fault the hostel only issue was it was a bit quiet so not as good for solo travellers but would highly recommend for groups.

One staff was very helpful the other was clueless and his girlfriend was there the whole night kissing him so that was awkward. Didn't go to the common area so not sure of the vibe but there was a wide mix of ages. Far from city center but close to train. Good wifi. Free drink.

Its a little bit far way from the old city, but you can walk or take a bus, its not a big deal. The staffs are very very friendly and helpful.

I absolutely loved my stay at Hostel Possonium! It is conveniently located right across from the train station, so you won't get lost trying to find the place. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helped me with everything from finding a nearby bank to operating the washing machine. The hostel's garden restaurant and bar is a great place to hang out at any time of the day (and breakfast is cheap!). Also, laundry and towels are free, which is a huge bonus. I highly recommend this hostel.

I stayed in this hostel for the second time now and would never ever go to any other hostel in Bratislava!! The party room in the basement is just awesome, where staff really makes party with you all night - never even made it to the city nightlife after I got into the basement :D and never even regret it! Also the bar in the garden is just convenient and great! Staff would do everything for you!!

Really friendly on arrival and very helpful - makes such a difference. Really cool that they twinned with Refresh is town for cheaper food and drinks. On site bar which was pretty quiet but nice to have. Also nicely decorated!super close to the station and a short walk to the city.

Martin was the best staff ever! He welcomed us very well. Good wifi and location.

the reception staff was really Nice!! but everything was smelly, showers dirty and Rooms were dirty too. maybe it was Just bad Luck but I'll never go Back.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We had a talk to our chamber-maid, so I´m sure she will take more care about that, even though by a fully booked hostel it might happen that not everything is perfect. Anyway we´re trying our best, but surely in a full 10-bed dorm there is never a nice smell in the morning... Maybe you´ll take a smaller dorm in the future.

A very good hostel in Bratislava. Simple, Cheap, and clean.

I only stayed here for one night and I felt that the hostel was very conveniently located near the train station and the bus stop to the airport. Walking to the old town for 15 mins wasn't a problem to me at all.

Staff was super friendly and always willing to answer questions. Rooms were nice and spacious and had big lockers that locked which is always a plus. Location is the worst part of it. It's away from the historic part of downtown and difficult to try and catch a bus up there. Usually took about 30 minutes to walk down to the historic part of town.

Pretty decent hostel for the price! The rooms were slightly too dim, but other than that it was pretty good.

The hostel is close to the train station which is great and about 15 minutes walking from the center, which also was ok for me. The staff was nice and helpful and the rooms clean. I also appreciated having an outlet right by every bed. On the negative side having only one bathroom for 6 people was a bit of an issue. At night it was a bit loud, not sure if it came from another room or the front desk, but without my earplugs I would have been quite unhappy. Overall I'd recommend Possonium, though!

1 2 Next » last »