Hostel Possonium Reviews

Sancova 20, Bratislava, Slovakia

Nice place to Stay. Really close to the Train Station. 15-20 minutes walk from Downtown. nice terrace Breakfast is a little bit expensive.

Thank you for your stay. Come ooon :) breakfast for 2,50 euro is expensive?

Excellent terrace, the only shame that it closed at 10 PM, but I guess that cannot really be changed (nighttime and all). Some of the staff could've been a little more friendly. The bed I slept on was very stiff and not very comfortable, by my 4th night there I literally woke up with a sore back. Other than this, I have no other complaints for an otherwise great hostel in a great location and for a reasonable price. The terrace ruled!

Thanks for your review, we are happy that you´ve liked to stay in our hostel. Few beds are a bit more used, but our next plan is to change those ones...

near train station, am alone in 8 bedded room.seems one of the receptionist not patience in answering my question when I check in around 18:30. he asked me to ask the receptionist next day.

If you don't stay here, then you are truly missing out! We ended up extended our reservation two nights in Bratislava because this hostel was AMAZING!! Out of 14 hostels on our trip, this one was our absolute favorite!! PARTY PARTY PARTY and also very relaxing!!

It makes us really proud to read this. Thanks a hundred times. Hope to see you again...

One of the best hostels where I have ever been to. Amazing helpful staff and incredible garden. I would like to stay longer, maybe next time...

• 29th Jun 2014

Hostel Possonium is a great student & backpackers hostel. I was a bit unlucky not to be there during peak season and it was a bit empty, but otherwise it is really easy to have a good time. They have a bar, a garden, table soccer, lockers are included in the price and the staff were super nice! Would definitely recommend it to anyone in Bratislava!

I spent two days in the hostel. It was in cool location (close to Bratislava old town which is wonderful), the room was nice, the staff was smily and helpful. All in all i enjoyed my stay a lot, it think for the price it is really great what you get. (And I liked the garden with the chillout bar) :)

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Jamaica

It was good, we had a good time in the bar from the hostel. Only bad point there was only one bathroom for a lot of people like 2-3 dorms room

Bunk bed creak and made falling asleep more difficult. On the other hand Brazil room should be ventilated, because the rooms was stinky. Having breakfast in the garden was very lovely. Stuff was very nice.

I feel like this hostel used to have a heyday but those days are passed. Everything was just a bit average and we were shown to the wrong room first. I was able to shower before checking in after a 30hr transit which was good, and were able to store our bags. TV is not worth watching with the reception. There was no hot water one morning

1 2 Next » last »