Hostel Possonium Reviews

Sancova 20, Bratislava, Slovakia

I have stayed in over 100 hostels and this might be my favorite. The staff were all people you would want to hang out with. I wanted to put Sylvia in my suitcase and take her home with me. Michael from San Francisco

• 28th Mar 2015

The bathroom situation doesn't work - having the shower in with the toilets means waiting 40 minutes in the morning just to go to the toilet - not fun! Staff were ncie and helpful.

• 28th Mar 2015

We have 8 restrooms for 48 persons which is a lot more than standard in hostels. Of course it may happen that there is a little traffic-jam in the morning, but 40min waiting sounds to me a bit overdone.

Nice and comfortable hostel near the train station. You can walk to the old town and the danube river. Staff is really nice and helpful, a lot of facilities. Really good price value.

We are very happy that you´ve liked to stay with us. Thank you!

nice and big bathrooms, excellent location

Thanx for your time, we hope to see you next time...

There is a bar under the hostel and I could hear the loud music from my room, so it was hard to sleep. The beds are old and make a lot of noise. Actuality, the hostel seems to be old. it's not the worse, but for the price you could find something better. At least it was pretty close to the train station.

• 13th Jan 2015

We are sorry that you´ve been disturbed by the music, but all you needed to do was to ask on the reception and the bartender would turn the volume down. When you come to visit us next time (we hope so) there will be a nice surprise - we have just finished with the renovation of all our beds, so there are no noises anymore...

Very close to train station and can walk to old town. Friendly and helpful staff. Bar downstairs and good atmosphere.

1 2 Next » last »