Hostel Postel Reviews

Wonderful hostel. If you want to take a rest this hostel is good to you. Like my home.

This was actually first hostel in my home country and I was perfectly surprised. Nice, cozy, clean, very close to the city centre, nice staff speaking perfectly czech. I was just missing one particular thing - summer, because there is very nice "garden" for chilling after the day. Warmly recommended.

Clean, helpful staff and good value for money. Our double private room was tiny though. Bit of a strange bathroom set-up with 2 unisex showers in one room.

Prefect! A bit out of season so there is no one in my room, but it was good for take a real rest.

Cute little hostel that provides a nice place to stay in a perfect location with great kitchen facilities. The very friendly staff member drove us to our bus otherwise we would have missed it! Highly recommend.

I've never stayed like this hostel. It was fantastic and receptionist was so kind! She made us fall in love here. Thanks!

Definitely a nice, clean little hostel right across the bridge from the old town of Cesky Krumlov. The owner was friendly, but I wish they sent me emails giving advise on what to see or do in the city before I arrived. The place has old interesting posters through out it. It is quite small, with small facilities. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were very clean, the carpet is definitely a plus. It's a quiet hostel, not a partying one. Good price for the one night stay.

The room was clean, cozy and spacious. It had lockers for luggage too. The kitchen was well-equipped. Could not ask for anything more!

This is a great hostel, and I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a comfortable hostel with friendly staff.

• 28th Oct 2014

A fine hostel, cozy, clean rooms near everything!

Nice facilities and good location but unfortunately poor Wi-Fi reception and very little atmosphere- I would recommend this if you are traveling as a couple or need a very quiet break

The town is very small so it really doesn't matter where to live. The hostel is very clean and nice. Very comfortable to live in with big kitchen and bathroom. The reception is very friendly. The only thing is that the WiFi was not working very well when I was there.

Highly recommend this hostel. very kind staff, great facilities with cozy atmosphere! definitely will stay again.

Such a cool little place! Staff were awesome and keen to answer any questions you had! Super good location, super clean and safe :) loved my stay here !

The hostel has a nice location and it is clean. The internet it was not working in my room but I sayed there for just one day so it was not a problem for me.

Front desk staff very helpful, location was perfect

• 3rd Oct 2014