Hostel Postel Reviews

Great hostel,cheap,friendly, great location

Lovely place in a lovely town. Small hostel is a small town. Enjoyed the stay. Thanks.

A comfortable stay in CK! They don't use bunk bed which is +ve~ and the kitchen and bathroom are both clean, new and tidy. wifi works well! It is very secure as they provide you a set of keys to lock every door and your locker! The staff is really nice but they are not always at reception so you need to arrange with them if you want to enter the hostel for early or late check-in. Only -ve point is one shower and one toilet are in the same room, so if sb is taking shower, i can't use the toilet.

Good location near to the old city center, and nice facilities. Very helpful lady was working during my visit. Nice kitchen.

We loved our stay at Hostel Postel so much that ended up staying another night! We couldn't speak more highly of the staff they were very friendly and helpful. Thank you for a great stay :)

Wonderful hostel. If you want to take a rest this hostel is good to you. Like my home.

This was actually first hostel in my home country and I was perfectly surprised. Nice, cozy, clean, very close to the city centre, nice staff speaking perfectly czech. I was just missing one particular thing - summer, because there is very nice "garden" for chilling after the day. Warmly recommended.

Clean, helpful staff and good value for money. Our double private room was tiny though. Bit of a strange bathroom set-up with 2 unisex showers in one room.

Prefect! A bit out of season so there is no one in my room, but it was good for take a real rest.

Cute little hostel that provides a nice place to stay in a perfect location with great kitchen facilities. The very friendly staff member drove us to our bus otherwise we would have missed it! Highly recommend.

I've never stayed like this hostel. It was fantastic and receptionist was so kind! She made us fall in love here. Thanks!

Definitely a nice, clean little hostel right across the bridge from the old town of Cesky Krumlov. The owner was friendly, but I wish they sent me emails giving advise on what to see or do in the city before I arrived. The place has old interesting posters through out it. It is quite small, with small facilities. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were very clean, the carpet is definitely a plus. It's a quiet hostel, not a partying one. Good price for the one night stay.

View all Cesky Krumlov Hostels