Hostel Postel Reviews

I've read it in other comments about this hostel and i absolutely think it's true! The cleanest hostel i've ever stayed at!:)

I love this hostel. It is good located, and it is clean, cozy. I love the decorations in the kitchen and the room. It is quiet, but I guess all the hostels in this small town are quiet.

Really nice place. Comfy bed, very clean, and the kitchen facilities are excellent. If I had been thethere in the summer I probably would have spent lots of time in the pretty garden. JusJust make sure thethey know when you are coming as they don't have 24 hour reception.

the place is really tidy and clean. The lady who talked to us was very nice and helpful too. However, they have a really narrow time for reception hours. If you arrive after 17 or want to leave before 9:30 you have to let them know beforehand.

The best hostel I've ever been. Super clean , organized , great kitchen and staff. Rooms are good and it is really close to city center (just passing the bridge and it is 2-3 mins away)

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Portugal

I simply loved this hostel. It is more like a house, which makes total sense in a little town like Cesky Krumlov. Quiet environment with well equipped kitchen and really clean bathrooms. No late check-in as reception closes early.

Lovely place that feels like a home. The lady at the reception is really nice and friendly!

Great location, not right in the old town but close enough. Only thing I would recommend is hand towels in the bathrooms by the hand basin, nothing to dry your hands with. Cesky krumlov is such a beautiful little town! A must visit!!

Very nice Hostel Owner, deeply appreciate it.

small and nice hostel.

• 3rd Nov 2015
  • Malaysia

The receptionist, Gina was really friendly and helpful and was great at accommodating requests. The hostel was clean, spacious, well-equipped, and located just across the bridge to the centre. Lockers were big enough to hold large bags. Definitely stay again!

Cesky Krumlov is a magical place, and this hostel is just the perfect choice to experience it. Cozy renovated house just beside the bride that leads into the main square. Although there are not many amenities to be offered, you can find anything you might need just a short walk away. If you're looking for a place to have a good night rest after exploring the medieval city, then, this is definitely your hostel. Staff is also very friendly and helpful. LET THEM KNOW BY MAIL IF YOU'RE COMING LATE!

Super warm and nice dormitory. The receptionist is very friendly and helpful. The room is so comfy and spacious, where I met two friendly roommates. The kitchen has everything it should have. Everywhere is so clean.

It is a beautiful hostel. So clean and lovely! However we went quite late in the year (mid October) and there weren't many people in Cesky Krumlov around that time. It rained most days so we didn't really have anything to do... Not at the fault of the hostel though. It would be great in summer. Really liked the hostel itself :)

This was the coolest, cozy, clean, and cutest hostel I stayed in over 7 weeks in Europe. The best in my opinion. This is was a hostel should be like! When I tell stories of my trip I will talk about this place because that is how special it was. This place had it all for the price.

Everything about this city and hostel were great. The location makes it easy to get to the main square. Small town vibe. Very secure. Hot showers, good kitchen, and comfortable beds. There is also an outdoor patio which would have been nice if the weather wasn't so cold during my stay. Staff gives good information about local restaurants and sites. Also close to local market. Would recommend highly.

Big kitchen, friendly staff, comfortable beds and pillows, good security, quiet location but 5min walk away from everything important. Couldn't have been a better time! Because the timing was lucky, the owner even came and picked me up at the bus station! The common room computer is a good one, and there is a very cool, quiet courtyard as a common space. First rate!!! I will come back for 3 days next time.

A lovely, cosy hostel. Great location, comfy beds, good kitchen facilities. Very secure, good lockers that fit your whole pack. The staff/owner was friendly and helpful. Something to note, as it's a small hostel and in a small town not a city is that they take you at your word for your arrival time! I mucked mine up and was later than expected, had to find a way to call the owner and get her to come back! I felt very guilty. So, just be careful to get your arrival time correct! Great hostel.

Lovely, homely hostel. Large, but cosy rooms with good bathrooms and showers. The showers were unisex with 2 in one room with a wall separating, but just a curtain to close. It was okay, but would have rathered a door and a dry, private place to change. Large, fully equipped kitchen and a nice sunny pation with tables and chairs for relaxing and chatting to fellow hostellers. Definitely recommend for a more chilled hostel experience, with an excellent location to the main square and castle

Hostel Postel is small and cozy. The room was clean and the bathrooms too! The kitchen was really convenient and we definitely made us of it and the location is pretty perfect as well! I would come back to stay here again... I love cesky krumlov!

View all Cesky Krumlov Hostels