Hostel Postel Reviews

Overall a good hostel and in easy walking distance to the main centre attractions. Very quiet as off season. Wifi was not so good, could only get coverage if I went outside the building I was in. Overall, I would recommend.

• 1st Jan 2014

The owner of the hostel definitely has a great taste of the decoration. I can not help to fall love with the lovely small kitchen and comfortable 4 people room. I will recommend friends to stay there!! And the owner is very warm-hearted. She even borrowed me the traveling book even when she was out. Many thanks for the book.

So nice place. Good price and very clean. So cozy. Just a little bit noisy those tourist students from Taiwan. Anyway, I still recomend people to live here. So lovely

ALL PERFECT。

DORM: the rooms are clean and beds are so comfortable! TOILET: the shower, the toilet and the sink are separated, which is quite convenient when the number of roommates is large. KITCHEN: very nice kitchen! quite suitable to cook there! Also the snacks and drinks provided by the hostel are inexpensive.

Great hostel in an excellent town. The receptionist was lovely, she even drove us to the bus station as it was on her way.

This hostel was a great find. It was clean, the staff was friendly and it was located close to the center of town. They even had a beautiful kitchen with free coffee and tea. The next time I return to town, I'll definitely be staying here again.

Lovely little hostel in a great location easy to walk everywhere you need. Clean rooms great showers. No breakfast but I still would stay again

This is an above average hostel. Not the best hostel but quiet good enough. Love the decoration of the hostel. There's no breakfast provided, but with a kitchen. The shower rooms only has curtains without door which makes it a little bit wierd when 2 people take shower at the same time, and the light in the shower room will turn off unexpectedly beacause we're behind the curtain so the detector doesn't detect those who are taking shower which makes showreing a frustrating thing.

Thank you for arranging the taxi and the shuttle bus for me!!

Warm little cute cottage! Stay here! It felt like home with the comfy beds and clean toilets.

Very nice receptionist!, everything was SUPER CLEAN!! congrats.. I will be there again and again!

Immaculate, well appointed, friendly and homey small hostel just across the river in a quiet location a short walk from the town square. Not a "party" hostel, a relief for those who are tired of noise and drunks who can't handle their liquor.

The perfect place to stay when visiting Brno.

The hostel is super great, highly recommend!! Feels like staying at home:)

I was happy with it, no reproach to make.

View all Cesky Krumlov Hostels