Hostel Postel Reviews

Staff were fantastic-helpful and even did our washing for us. Well equipped and clean kitchen. Rooms and bathroom really nice and clean. Perfect location! Would highly recommend this hostel!

Hostel was small and intimate, with a super chilled atmosphere! All the staff were fantastic and wanted to help in everyday they could. I was very very happy with my stay, would definitely stay there again and would recommend this hostel to others!

Great hostel, it is like a cute B&B more than a hostel, but I loved this. We stayed in a private double, good size room and very clean. Kitchen was very nice with dinning room table and small TV in same room. You couldn't get a better location, close to everything (Cesky Kromlov is tiny!). The only complaint is the paper thin walls, could hear people coming back late at night or leaving early and it would wake us. Also could hear conversations in the other rooms with our door and their door shut

Staff was really nice and rooms are quiet and clean. If you want to stay very quiet place choose this!

Centrally located next to the river. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They have realxing common outdoor area, where u can gather with other travelers. It's clean, and very comfortable. Value for money.

Lovely hostel! It was clean and the staff were really nice, the kitchen was amazing, and the common areas were super cute. I couldnt be happier

Great hostel! Super friendly staff. Very clean. Very secure, 3 keys just to get to your room plus big lockers. Cleanest kitchen in a hostel I've ever seen. Only negative is the bathrooms. Showers too small and nowhere to hang your things in the cubicle, even though there's 2 showers the way it's set up only one person can shower at a time.

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at!!

it was very good and then host is also very kind first of all it is cheaper than other city if I visit cesky again, I will stay there again

Initially, it was quite hard to find due to the sheer amount of small roads, but once you get used the location, this is a very nicely located hostel, about 5 minutes away from the town square. I was greeted by the warmest receptionist ever and she was very accommodating even though i booked in late due to a delay in my transportation. Tower is provided and Wifi is strong and fast. There is bag deposit service as well. Definitely recommend this hostel.

Great stay! Amazing location, great staff - would recommend :)

This place absolutely deserves the high rating it currently enjoys. Eugenie (?) the host is a beautiful person and is very helpful with anything you might need. The rooms are pretty small but have everything you need and the bathroom and kitchen are perfect. I don't know why anyone would complain about the location as you can walk all of the main town in like 30 minutes! A nice outside area to have a drink and smoke and loads of services and shops nearby. It's not a party hostel but still social

Loved the hostel, felt like I was in a warm, vibrant home The staff were helpful and friendly, always smiling beds and a small hostel so was great to get to know the people staying there Great location, only a few minutes walk to everything

Staff were so sweet, so helped me with booking buses, printing tickets and made sure I had a bed when I wanted to extend my stay. Highly recommend

Nice little hostel in heart of town, super clean and lovely staff. Only had outside area - no common room as such but still really nice little hostel.

So sweet place, the staff are sooooooooo kind, room is cool, bathroom is very clean.

1 2 Next » last »