Hostel Postel Reviews

Really nice little hostel, in walking distance of a lot of the town so it's really easy to see everything. Staff were very friendly, and easy to get along with. Has a large kitchen and a really nice little courtyard to hang out in. Overall one of the best value for money hostels that I've stayed in

Absolutely loved this hostel! It was quiet and had a wonderful patio area to eat breakfast or relax. Also, the kitchen was large and well stocked. The showers are shared, which can be a bit awkward, but overall it wasn't a huge deal because there weren't that many people staying here. The hostess wasn't super helpful, but the town is small enough that you don't really need much advice.

lacking a bit in atmosphere but had the best stocked kitchen! facilities all very clean and new!

Very clean and tidy room. All facilities are well-equipped. Friendly and polite staff!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

Very clean with great facilities. Not the easiest to find and reception is open sporadically throughout the day.

Nice place and great location but really, teeny, tiny rooms. I think was as advertised but it just made it a bit hard to move around

• 29th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Perfect location! amazing stuff! great kitchen! can't wait to come back here

It's a good hostel, not very big, staff is very nice! I like it!

• 21st May 2014
  • Taiwan

the host is really nice

My 2 nights at hostel postel were excellent I felt very safe and most of all welcomed. The staff was the most friendly and accomodating lady I have met on my travelling .

• 16th May 2014

Staff did very service. i like her.

• 8th May 2014
  • Thailand

This hostel is amazing. The staff are very helpful, the sort of service you would expect in a hotel. The location is great and the city is spectacular. The rooms are great and the facilities have all you need.

I have been in this hostel for two nights in the end of April!! Everything was good. It would be the best hostel If the reception was opened all the day, but it's opened untill 4 p.m., maybe because of the capacity of the hostel that it has 17 beds. The showers are mixed so there 's not much privacy, I think that they should be separeted.,

• 16th Apr 2014

Overall a good hostel and in easy walking distance to the main centre attractions. Very quiet as off season. Wifi was not so good, could only get coverage if I went outside the building I was in. Overall, I would recommend.

The owner of the hostel definitely has a great taste of the decoration. I can not help to fall love with the lovely small kitchen and comfortable 4 people room. I will recommend friends to stay there!! And the owner is very warm-hearted. She even borrowed me the traveling book even when she was out. Many thanks for the book.

So nice place. Good price and very clean. So cozy. Just a little bit noisy those tourist students from Taiwan. Anyway, I still recomend people to live here. So lovely

ALL PERFECT。

DORM: the rooms are clean and beds are so comfortable! TOILET: the shower, the toilet and the sink are separated, which is quite convenient when the number of roommates is large. KITCHEN: very nice kitchen! quite suitable to cook there! Also the snacks and drinks provided by the hostel are inexpensive.

Great hostel in an excellent town. The receptionist was lovely, she even drove us to the bus station as it was on her way.

This hostel was a great find. It was clean, the staff was friendly and it was located close to the center of town. They even had a beautiful kitchen with free coffee and tea. The next time I return to town, I'll definitely be staying here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7