Hostel Postel Reviews

Clean, helpful staff and good value for money. Our double private room was tiny though. Bit of a strange bathroom set-up with 2 unisex showers in one room.

Cute little hostel that provides a nice place to stay in a perfect location with great kitchen facilities. The very friendly staff member drove us to our bus otherwise we would have missed it! Highly recommend.

I've never stayed like this hostel. It was fantastic and receptionist was so kind! She made us fall in love here. Thanks!

Definitely a nice, clean little hostel right across the bridge from the old town of Cesky Krumlov. The owner was friendly, but I wish they sent me emails giving advise on what to see or do in the city before I arrived. The place has old interesting posters through out it. It is quite small, with small facilities. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were very clean, the carpet is definitely a plus. It's a quiet hostel, not a partying one. Good price for the one night stay.

The room was clean, cozy and spacious. It had lockers for luggage too. The kitchen was well-equipped. Could not ask for anything more!

This is a great hostel, and I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a comfortable hostel with friendly staff.

• 28th Oct 2014

A fine hostel, cozy, clean rooms near everything!

Nice facilities and good location but unfortunately poor Wi-Fi reception and very little atmosphere- I would recommend this if you are traveling as a couple or need a very quiet break

The town is very small so it really doesn't matter where to live. The hostel is very clean and nice. Very comfortable to live in with big kitchen and bathroom. The reception is very friendly. The only thing is that the WiFi was not working very well when I was there.

Highly recommend this hostel. very kind staff, great facilities with cozy atmosphere! definitely will stay again.

Such a cool little place! Staff were awesome and keen to answer any questions you had! Super good location, super clean and safe :) loved my stay here !

The hostel has a nice location and it is clean. The internet it was not working in my room but I sayed there for just one day so it was not a problem for me.

Front desk staff very helpful, location was perfect

• 3rd Oct 2014

A small, clean, and homely hostel in a great location! The kitchen/bathroom facilities were very clean, and the heaters were on making it nice and cosy. I really enjoyed my stay and would definitely come again next time I was in cesky krumlov!

Really lovely place and quiet hostel that you can fully relax and have a nice sleeping. Everything was great. Surely will stay there again if I have a chance to go back to Cesky Krumlov.

Best hostel we've ever stayed in, and the staff was so nice and gentle. Hands down the best, highly recommended!

Great location. Couple of minutes walk from main square. Chilled relaxed atmosphere. Had dorm to myself one night.

Fantastic hostel. Really recommend it if you're looking for a relaxing stay. Staff are very obliging, friendly

• 4th Sep 2014

This place was awesome! Extremely well kept and had everything you need. The staff was really helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend!

• 12th Aug 2014

It is a nice and quiet hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7