Hostel Posty Bremen Reviews

An der Weide 50c, Bremen, Bremen, Germany

The bathroom was very dirty. The heater in my room did nötig work properly which I could not tell the only present staff person - he spoke neither German nor English. The matresses are old.

• 27th Nov 2015

close to main staition and supermarkt but quiet, only one toilet for all men, could be cleaned i little bit more. breakfast & cofe included. would come back here

very creaking metal beds, obnoxious lighting in rooms very convenient location, quiet

Great location

Wonderful one night stay, clean, nice and friendly. Everything was a great value for the money, but additional lockers i the dorm room would have been nice. Also, the hostel can be entered withouth anyone really noticing from the parking lot area what i don't really think is such a good idea. Perhaps a reception at the beginning of the hallway would be better?

• 12th Sep 2015
  • Croatia

The owner or manager was racist. The bathroom was dirty and the water didn't run down. Found the manger to be rude to me and one of my friends who was living in bremen who would stop by to pick us up for sight seeing around the city. Constanly questions if my friend, who was male if he was sleeping over. When every night our friend whould show us Bremen's poor night life. We stayed only for two days.

• 10th Sep 2015

A Hostel and xenophobic, how does it work? When you see that the shower is clogged and you still continue to take a shower, so that the water has been running in the corridor, then we are naturally acidic. Is it logical? This has nothing to do with xenophobia! There are children, as we see on misbehavior away. In adults, we do not do it! Too bad that we cannot give marks for guests...

This hostel is fine, it has a funny vibe to it but it's fine. It's very silent and feels like it just needs a sparkle but I did enjoy my stay. When I arrived I got very confused, because I didn't realise it was On the top floor, I couldn't see any signs so I walked up and down the stairs with my luggage a couple of times. The kitchen was great, a great bathroom, close to the station, a close walk from the centre. Average beds, smallish rooms but are okay, Simple breakfast, great wifi.

Location is very good as it is next to main railway station. The owner spoke english and were very nice. If you stay longer, the stairs may annoy you as the hostel is on fifth floor. There is also a large supermarket on ground floor of the building.

• 9th Sep 2015
  • Finland

The hostel is wonderful. I was well approved. It has a pleasant environment, is organized, the rooms are very cozy. Besides that, It's well located. I loved it and certainly come back to staying again. I recommend.

• 6th Sep 2015

The staff members are nice, and provided me with some insights about Bremen. The facilities are clean, except for the kitchen which stinks a bit and it's not that tidy. Breakfast is super basic, regular bread and strawberry marmalade. Sadly, this hostel was almost empty, therefore zero atmosphere. Maybe Bremen is not that attractive for tourists or I was at the wrong hostel. This hostel is right next to the main train station and 10 minutes walk from downtown, where the actions is taking p.

We arrived in this hostel, no greetings and the first thing they asked for was a deposit of 10 euro's each. Because we were going to a football game and they expected us to be loud in the night. I think thats a really strange policy. The hostel isn't that great, there is no atmosphere, the people working there dont make you feel welcome. It's a shame, because it is a nice building.

• 15th Aug 2015

We do not require a deposit from each guest, but if you already drunk as a group arrives here, then yes. Experience has shown that other guests can sleep better and function remains intact. It's nice when you can rate the hostel, but guests here misbehave and can not be rated.