Hostel Posty Bremen Reviews

An der Weide 50c, Bremen, Bremen, Germany

Absolutely lovely hostel, friendly staff and great facilities. :) Thank you!! Sehr schöne Jugendherberge, freundliche Angestellte und super Einrichtungen. :) Danke schön!!

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Everything is good, but hard to pay with a card - they have some connection problem. We tried several times, and it didn't work, we tried the next day, and it worked.

Less than two minutes from the main train station. It'sa nice and clean place with friendly staff who gave us a beer on arrival. There is a big terrace, the WiFi is fast and the breakfast is good with as much toast and cereal as you want. The only negative is that it's up 4 flights of stairs which is a massive pain in the arse.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Get the feeling like homestay here. Nice atmosphere with the balcony. Good location near the Hbf and many tourist spots. But, there are no lockers here. Trust need to be developed among people here.

The staff (owner?) is very nice! She has changed the mix dormitory of us to a private room. And it is very clean and tidy.

Very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff, but they don't speak English very well. Great location next to the train station. Nice patio to meet people and hang out when the weather is good. The only issue is that, most of the time, anyone can just walk right in as the doors are usually unlocked. Still, I would stay there again.

I stayed here for 11 days when I was in Bremen and really enjoyed it. The staff is sweet, the facilities are clean, and the hostel is perfectly located in the city. If ever staying in Bremen again, I will certainly stay here.

I really liked it there. Simple, but nice breakfast, cosy atmosphere, I would return there.

• 6th May 2015
  • Latvia

Very Good hostel in the center of Bremen and friendly staff !!

Hostel in Bremen is quite good, unfortunatelly the elevator was not working and as I dare to guess as usually...There are so many steps in there (almost a stairway to heaven), I counted about 90 of them.

Very nice hostel, close to the main train station and the city center

Place some curtains on the room

• 4th Apr 2015

I've stayed in this hotel for quite a many times; it's my go-to hostel every time I need to stay a night in Bremen. The hostel is very conveniently located next to the train station and it's in a walking distance from the city centre. There is large supermarket in the same building. The rooms are always clean, there is a fully equipped kitchen and excellent showers. The couple running the hostel are very nice and friendly. I recommend this hostel to everyone ever travelling to the Bremen.

Good hostel, wifi problem during my stay but for sure temporary. Really close to the train station. Location at 4th floor can be really annoying if you're carrying heavy luggage.

A very cozy and warm hostel it is! Neglecting the floor problem(good for exercise), the hostel is in a really convenient location, with nice staff, clean washing facilities and all things you need for a nice stay. Definitely recommending the hostel!

Very cold in the bedrooms though the heater is on. Only one bathroom and toilet for everyone, but there weren't many travelers during my stay so it was okay. Staff are friendly. Dishes could be done more frequently. I didn't have bowl to use for both days for breakfast.

Nice boss couple, both of them are very kind and helpful. They recommended us a very nice dining restaurant. The kitchen is very clean and free jam are provided.

Very nice hostel! Pretty decor and quiet at all times, which was very suitable for us after long day, perfect place to relax. Staff are wonderful and really helpful. Speak German (obviously :), English, Portuguese. Facilities: linen and towels provided, hair dryer in mans WC, nice kitchen with coffee/tea. Breakfast simple but filling. Room was warm with comfy mattresses. Free high speed WiFi. 10 min walk to town centre and 3 min to tram stop. Highly recommend!

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Russia

This hostel is absolutely amazing, the people are so friendly that I felt at home right away. I made a lot of friends there on my first night. The hosts are very helpful and caring,they provided me with great advice on what places to visit and how to get from one town to another quickly and inexpensively. They also provided me with a map and answered any questions I had. The hostel is very clean, cozy and the beds are super comfortable, I slept like a baby. Thank you for everything!

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Posty. It's a very laid-back and friendly place. I had a single room which had a decent size, the wifi worked well (sometimes a little slow, but still ok), it was very clean and the owners are very friendly. The location is perfect: Close to the train station and only a few minutes walk into the old town. The only thing I didn't like was that the water in the sink of my room was freezing cold, but apart from that, it was still nice to have my own sink!