Hostel Posty Bremen Reviews

An der Weide 50c, Bremen, Bremen, Germany

Place some curtains on the room

• 4th Apr 2015

I've stayed in this hotel for quite a many times; it's my go-to hostel every time I need to stay a night in Bremen. The hostel is very conveniently located next to the train station and it's in a walking distance from the city centre. There is large supermarket in the same building. The rooms are always clean, there is a fully equipped kitchen and excellent showers. The couple running the hostel are very nice and friendly. I recommend this hostel to everyone ever travelling to the Bremen.

Good hostel, wifi problem during my stay but for sure temporary. Really close to the train station. Location at 4th floor can be really annoying if you're carrying heavy luggage.

A very cozy and warm hostel it is! Neglecting the floor problem(good for exercise), the hostel is in a really convenient location, with nice staff, clean washing facilities and all things you need for a nice stay. Definitely recommending the hostel!

Very cold in the bedrooms though the heater is on. Only one bathroom and toilet for everyone, but there weren't many travelers during my stay so it was okay. Staff are friendly. Dishes could be done more frequently. I didn't have bowl to use for both days for breakfast.

Nice boss couple, both of them are very kind and helpful. They recommended us a very nice dining restaurant. The kitchen is very clean and free jam are provided.

Very nice hostel! Pretty decor and quiet at all times, which was very suitable for us after long day, perfect place to relax. Staff are wonderful and really helpful. Speak German (obviously :), English, Portuguese. Facilities: linen and towels provided, hair dryer in mans WC, nice kitchen with coffee/tea. Breakfast simple but filling. Room was warm with comfy mattresses. Free high speed WiFi. 10 min walk to town centre and 3 min to tram stop. Highly recommend!

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Russia

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Posty. It's a very laid-back and friendly place. I had a single room which had a decent size, the wifi worked well (sometimes a little slow, but still ok), it was very clean and the owners are very friendly. The location is perfect: Close to the train station and only a few minutes walk into the old town. The only thing I didn't like was that the water in the sink of my room was freezing cold, but apart from that, it was still nice to have my own sink!

An amazing hostel - two minutes walk to the central station. I highly recommend this hostel. Great facilities including fully functional wifi in all the rooms. I look forward to staying again!

• 13th Dec 2014

The woman working the desk was very very rude especially if you don't speak German. You must have cash (which wasn't clear).

• 21st Nov 2014

The beds were a bit squeaky, but really comfortable. We had a really good night sleep there. Breakfast were simple but enough to full our bellies till the lunch time. The only unusual thing was that we had to give back the key of our dorm room to the receptionist every time we went out. And then again pick up the key from reception when we got back.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Latvia

The atmosphere was as of the family property, nice breakfast. The only thing which was not good, maybe the smell in the toilet. Otherwise i would highly recommend.