Hostel Posty Bremen Reviews

An der Weide 50c, Bremen, Bremen, Germany

The staff members are nice, and provided me with some insights about Bremen. The facilities are clean, except for the kitchen which stinks a bit and it's not that tidy. Breakfast is super basic, regular bread and strawberry marmalade. Sadly, this hostel was almost empty, therefore zero atmosphere. Maybe Bremen is not that attractive for tourists or I was at the wrong hostel. This hostel is right next to the main train station and 10 minutes walk from downtown, where the actions is taking p.

We arrived in this hostel, no greetings and the first thing they asked for was a deposit of 10 euro's each. Because we were going to a football game and they expected us to be loud in the night. I think thats a really strange policy. The hostel isn't that great, there is no atmosphere, the people working there dont make you feel welcome. It's a shame, because it is a nice building.

• 15th Aug 2015

We do not require a deposit from each guest, but if you already drunk as a group arrives here, then yes. Experience has shown that other guests can sleep better and function remains intact. It's nice when you can rate the hostel, but guests here misbehave and can not be rated.

The hostel was ok. The rooms were a bit small and didn't have lockers or any place to put stuff in. The bathrooms were clean and comfortable and the kitchen was pretty great and clean too. The staff of the hostel isn't very nice. They don't speak English basically and they don't help much. At the moment of arrival we were told we had to pay with cash and not with card because the man there couldn't find his phone or something. Very chaotic in general. The place however is ok.

The should be somebody in the reception at all times.

I had a nice night there. I like how colourful it is, the really welcoming staff and everything was clean. The only strange thing was that there were not enough keys for everyone in the room, that makes things a little uncomfortable, but we managed it fine =)

Staff was friendly, but they're not always at the reception.. I had to wait for some time till someone open the door and let me in, and also had to open the door to other guests as there was no one at the reception during the night... The hostel is atop a building, and it had a really nice terrace with some tables and a nice view, but it doesn't have an elevator, so prepare yourself to go all the way up there! The room didn't have a locker..

The owner was extremely nice and the facilities were as well. Absolutely no complaints! Great location and free breakfast!

The location of the hostel is perfect - close to the train station and just a 5-10 minute walk to the city centre. Furthermore, it is very quiet. The owners are very helpful and nice. The only downside of the hostel was that there is only one toilette and shower for women. This might lead to queues (fortunately for me, the hostel was not fully booked). Interested guests should be aware that the hostel is on the 4th floor.

• 4th Jul 2015

Absolutely lovely hostel, friendly staff and great facilities. :) Thank you!! Sehr schöne Jugendherberge, freundliche Angestellte und super Einrichtungen. :) Danke schön!!

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Everything is good, but hard to pay with a card - they have some connection problem. We tried several times, and it didn't work, we tried the next day, and it worked.

Less than two minutes from the main train station. It'sa nice and clean place with friendly staff who gave us a beer on arrival. There is a big terrace, the WiFi is fast and the breakfast is good with as much toast and cereal as you want. The only negative is that it's up 4 flights of stairs which is a massive pain in the arse.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Get the feeling like homestay here. Nice atmosphere with the balcony. Good location near the Hbf and many tourist spots. But, there are no lockers here. Trust need to be developed among people here.

The staff (owner?) is very nice! She has changed the mix dormitory of us to a private room. And it is very clean and tidy.

Very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff, but they don't speak English very well. Great location next to the train station. Nice patio to meet people and hang out when the weather is good. The only issue is that, most of the time, anyone can just walk right in as the doors are usually unlocked. Still, I would stay there again.

I stayed here for 11 days when I was in Bremen and really enjoyed it. The staff is sweet, the facilities are clean, and the hostel is perfectly located in the city. If ever staying in Bremen again, I will certainly stay here.

I really liked it there. Simple, but nice breakfast, cosy atmosphere, I would return there.

• 6th May 2015
  • Latvia

Very Good hostel in the center of Bremen and friendly staff !!

Hostel in Bremen is quite good, unfortunatelly the elevator was not working and as I dare to guess as usually...There are so many steps in there (almost a stairway to heaven), I counted about 90 of them.

Very nice hostel, close to the main train station and the city center

Place some curtains on the room

• 4th Apr 2015