Hostel-Posty Reviews

An der Weide 50c, Bremen, Bremen, Germany

Great location next to hbf and walkable into city. Cute Ikea looking rooms and cool terrace. Very quiet.... Not much social atmosphere but I was only staying one nite so hard to tell. Lots of stairs but I was quiet impressed and happy. Skip breakfast and grab something better elsewhere. It's instant coffee and white bread. I'd stay again gladly, staff are helpful. Computer, internet, printer, maps, everything u need.

Thank you very much for your rating! We hope to see you soon again. The hostel-posty Team

Central, clean and very friendly. A peaceful hostel with a great roof terrace (if only the weather had been better). Would recommend for a quick stopover in Bremen - it's right next to the train station and tram stop for the airport (10mins away). Vielen Dank!

Next to the main railway station. Comfortable and friendly atmosphere. 4floors dragging ur luggage could be hard exercising:0, but it's worth to climb up the ladder!

• 17th Aug 2014

If you have luggage despite the elevator which the host has to operate you still need to climb one flight of stairs with it. Then there is only one key for each room which is left by the last person who leaves the room duing the stay. Some egoists don t seem to understand that rule. I don t blame the host who was a jolly, helpful man who is very sincere about his guests having a good time and stay in Bremen. You can t beat leaving on the top floor of the old Central Post Office.

Limited showers and bathroom can mean a wait. The rooftop seating was great. The room locking system was weird, the last person to leave is the only one to get a key. Crowded room.

Close to Bremen central station, thrid entrance of the former post building to left when leaving the station (ca. 500m), past the bus station and entrance of a car park (in the same building); on the 4th floor (mind your heavy luggage), provides a TV corner with couches, a big roof terrace, quite and tidy place, not a party hostel, recommendation: rent a bicycle at the ADFC shop in the central station for 9.50€/24h to explore the city, for example: Bürgerpark, Überseestadt, Südstadt, Weser river

Hostel-Posty received good reviews overall and has a really nice website. I expected to really like it, but didn't for a variety of reasons. They aren't kidding about the elevator being "limited use". They don't tell you that you can NEVER use it to go up to their 5th floor by American counting (Ground +4 by European). They will meet you during business hours at the bottom and unlock a door to the elevators once if you have heavy luggage. But it doesn't even go all the way up to their floor

• 26th Jul 2014

Everything was perfect, the tranquility, the order and quiet climate and the extreme cleanliness. The decoration and the safety sensation as well as the amiability of the personnel do that if I return to Bremem I return to Hostel Posty. Highly recomended

A very homely hostel with really cute decor. Just like a home away from home. I really enjoyed my stay. Location is great, close to the train station, right above a supermarket and only a 10 minute stroll from the centre of town. Would definitely stay again!

Hostel is very dirty.

And why did not you tell? Dear Write about it and give a bad review. For the Staff you have given 4 points, because you should still be able to say what times. Or you might have expected, we do clean every hour behind?

Excellent location and quiet place.I am sure to be back next time when I visit Bremen again.

4인실 공간은 살짝 부족. 뜨거운 물은 샤워실에서만 나옴. 취사시설 사용할 수 있는거 좋았음. 그릇에 깨끗이 안씻겨있는경우가 있어서 한번더 헹궈 쓰긴 해야함. only one toilet and shower quiet and comfortable

Hostel Posty is a clean and renovated hostel close to the Central Railway Station, and not to far from the city center (less than 5 min by on foot). The staff is very nice, the chambers are clean, as well as the toilets. Yo can have a basic breakfast in a confortable dining room, there is also a big terrace and two cozy livingrooms. It only has two toilet and two showers (in the male rest room), it sounds to be poor to the whole hostel, but I never had to wait to use it. And remember...be aw

Great and tiny hostel. Going back for sure!

The kitchen was really small, and there was only one shower. But the location is great, and even though the staff's English wasn't great they were very friendly. The key system is a bit strange...

Very great service, and attention. Close to the railway station and in the city center.

• 17th May 2014
  • Puerto Rico

I truly had a good time during stay in your hostel.

Great place to stay in Bremen! Excellent location, just beside the train station and a few minutes walking to the main attractions. Very safe, clean, free breakfast and nice staff that will help you with anything you need. I definitely recommend it!

This place is great! I stayed there 2 nights. The staff is very friendly, the place is always clean, and the furniture is quite new. The place looks really nice. Even the (female) bathroom looks beautiful with some (fake) flowers and stickers on the wall. Free breakfast I booked a 4-bed room, and because there were many groups they updated me to a 3-bed room free of charge. Only inconvenients: you can't pay with card, and the many stairs (the hostel is in the 4th floor)

My friends and I really enjoyed the hostel. We were only there for one night, but having a sink in our room was really nice for brushing our teeth in the morning and the free breakfast was nice as well

← Back to search results