Hostel-Posty Reviews

An der Weide 50c, Bremen, Bremen, Germany

Great place to stay in Bremen! Excellent location, just beside the train station and a few minutes walking to the main attractions. Very safe, clean, free breakfast and nice staff that will help you with anything you need. I definitely recommend it!

This place is great! I stayed there 2 nights. The staff is very friendly, the place is always clean, and the furniture is quite new. The place looks really nice. Even the (female) bathroom looks beautiful with some (fake) flowers and stickers on the wall. Free breakfast I booked a 4-bed room, and because there were many groups they updated me to a 3-bed room free of charge. Only inconvenients: you can't pay with card, and the many stairs (the hostel is in the 4th floor)

Thank you very much for your rating! We hope to see you soon again. The hostel-posty Team

My friends and I really enjoyed the hostel. We were only there for one night, but having a sink in our room was really nice for brushing our teeth in the morning and the free breakfast was nice as well

Very quiet place ideal for people who seek resting. Great staff.

1 2 Next » last »