Hostel Prague Tyn Reviews

Tynska 19, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

The situation of hostel was very good. But toilet was dirty. Bathrooms and toilets are not enough. Also there isnt enough plugs in the rooms.

The hostel is excellent, nice breakfast, polite stuff, clean and just 2 minutes on foot from the Old Town's Square !

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Greece

The hostel and the service was pretty awesome, but just a few things for improve it: They didn´t check my ID, what I think it could be dangerous And it could be amazing if you have the option to make a later check out even paying. The rest was quite good.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Spain

The location of this hostel was awesome, it was very close by to everything from shops to resturants and bars. The staffs here were super friendly and extremely helpful as well.

• 24th Nov 2014

The location was a bit difficult to find because there was only a small flag on the street. Staff were also friendly and helpful :) and toilets the shared toilets were clean. However the shower felt a bit small. You could have as much breakfast as you liked which was nice.

Best hostel i,ve been in so far. And ive been in canada and around europe. Staff is helpfull and the washrooms are always clean. Location is just awesome. Keep up the good work.

• 21st Nov 2014

Great Hostel, perfect location, only problem is that is hard to meet people if you are traveling alone because the lounge is really small and no one is ever in there and there is no bar, but the hostel is nice, clean and very friendly. Little loud because you can hear everything that is happening in the hall ways, but I would definitely stay there again.

• 13th Nov 2014

Staff was extremely helpful, location was right in the middle of everything. Building was quiet during sleep hours. Definitely would recomended.

• 13th Nov 2014

Hostel Prague Tyn was such a wonderful place. My boyfriend and I booked a private two bed room and it was good. The staff was the best part of the whole place. They made us feel very welcome and it didn't matter how long they had been there for their shift they always had a genuine smile and always lent a helping hand on any questions that we had about Prague. It was such a fun and relaxing atmosphere. Thank you Tyn for such a great weekend!

• 12th Nov 2014

Was an average hostel. The beds were comfy but the sheets looked dated. Breakfast consisted of cereal or possibly a sandwich if they weren't all gone. The walls were paper thin which didn't help when the drunks came back at night. I think the hostel should have had a stricter stance on alcohol or enforced volume levels a bit more as there were a few alcohol related incidents (yelling, vomiting and a possible assault) which wasn't their fault but still made my stay a bit uncomfortable.

Not bad, except room we booked was full, so they moved us from 4bed to 8bed for one night.

I found the staff friendly and helpful. Unfortunate about the lift being out of order.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • South Africa

I'd NEVER go again to this place. Me and my group were robbed at the end of our stay. We had to pay a security deposit in case we damaged the room. First mistake that we committed was that we didn't check if all things in the room were ok. At the end of the stay,when we attemped to check-out, the hostel guy went to inspect the room. He returned saying that a window handle was MISSING, and that we PISSED on one of the matress. Completly insane! We were on a hurry and had to pay it: 1000 crowns!!!

There was discomfort connected to bathrooms, toilet and kitchen. Kitchen is too small for this hostel. The light in bathrooms is always tuned off every 10 minutes (even if you take a shower).Also there is only one toilet on the floor. Hostel has the excelent location but it is so comfortless. Additionally hair dryer has been broken

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Russia

Was in Prague in November for a week. GREAT location. Vegetarian resto really close. Staff friendly and efficient. Generous of informations. Down sides: people check-in In the middle of the night and lots of come and go from partyers, not many bathrooms and showers (if was fine off season but May be a problem if the hostel is busy), the kitchen fridge is really small (high season?), and little atmosphere with the common rooms being in the basement. Still liked it and would recommend.

Very good hostel, well located for a good price. Is it a nice place if you plan to stay in Prague over the weekend. For me the "bad" point would be toilet and bathroom, for men (I did not experienced the one for women ;-) ). Only 1 toilet on the corridor and 2 showers. However, I would definitely go back there if I want to spend one more weekend in Prague. From the room point of view, I would recommend a smaller room (imagine the smell after a night in a room with 8 men... not from the best)

• 31st Oct 2014

Great hostel with superb location, perfect for a weekend.

The young guy at the night shift was very unfriendly.

• 31st Oct 2014

I didn't really experience an atmosphere seeing as I wasn't there that often but the service and accommodations were good for the amount of money I paid. The facilities were as clean and as nice as you would expect from a hostel.

• 28th Oct 2014

EVERYTHING about the hostel was amazing. Literally right off the main square in Old Town, so it's within walking distance from all the sights. Free breakfast and sanwich for lunch.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7