Hostel Prague Tyn Reviews

Tynska 19, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Location was Superb, staffs were reasonably nice and the facilities were clean as well. A pretty decent hostel with the amount of money that paid.

The hostel was beautiful and the location was great!!! The one issue was there was just 1 women's toilet for the whole area where our room was. The hostel was bright, clean, and the staff was so friendly.

Very good location, very helpful staff, very nice hostel.

I had a great stay and think I chose well with Hostel Prague Tyn. It's a bit difficult to find but could not be better located within the city center but yet a very quiet street. The staff was all extremely helpful with whatever I needed. I definitely stay there again when in Prague.

This hostel is one of the best I have stayed in. You can see the Old Town Square from the entrance and it is only a short walk to everything! The front desk staff were very helpful and greeted us every time we came and left. They recommended a great restaurant nearby for us to eat for dinner and showed us how to get there on the map. The included breakfast of cereal, juice, and coffee and the sandwich for lunch was basic but nice to have especially as college students on a budget! Great Place!

• 5th Apr 2014

Was surprised by the breakfast service (basically only milk, coffee, juice and cereal was provided). However, the hostel is in a such a good location that you'll probably will still be drunk during breakfast time and won't be able to eat anything else than cereal. Oh, and make sure you don't forget to wash your own dishes! :)

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Lithuania

The location was perfect, not more than 5 minute walking distance to Old Town Square, you can explore the city without paying for public transportation. The breakfast could be better, you get a sandwich at the reception and get coffe/juice and cornflakes in the kitchen.

Excellent hostel! Enjoyed our stay! No problems at all! Staff was super helpful! Also really close to city center/great central location. Nice rooms and quiet as well!

• 19th Mar 2014

The girl at check in was chirpy and really nice, and breakfast was a great bonus - orange juice, cereal and a wrapped sandwich. The rooms were nice and airy, but there is only 1 bathroom and 1 shower in the corridor for several rooms.

Several changes of our room (in 3 days) including one with one bed less that we needed

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Spain

People from the kitchen do not speak English. However, the place is great, two minutes from the Old Town Square, and well organized.

Very good location in the city center. Friendly staff. Not many common areas for socializing except the bedrooms. Clean and safe. Nothing to complain...

It's the best hostel I've seen so far. The staff was very nice and helped us every time. The rooms and bathrooms are clean! The only thing I have to criticize is the breakfast. You get an sandwich with ham/cheese or cheese/egg and you can eat so much cornflakes as you want....but it wasn't so delicious. Because of that we went to an italian restaurant only 50 meters away. They have a really good sweet and english breakfast for 75-110 CRZ (2,50-4€)! Next time in Prague, next time at this Hostel!

• 7th Mar 2014

Very kind staff, ready to give any advice about the city and the places to visit. The room was clean and the position of the hostel was excellent! :)

• 6th Mar 2014

The only little disadvantage of Hostel Prague Tyn is that the next metro/tram station is about 5-10mins away from it. Concerning all the other categories I must say I was positively impressed. The tiny old streets in the center of Prague's Old Town, the atmosphere, the facilities, the staff - everything was great and I definitely recommend this place to anyone who's looking for a cosy and well located hostel in the heart of Prague.

Shower could be more powerful and glorius.

• 2nd Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Bathrooms are immaculate and the beds are tempur-pedic. Helpful staff! Breakfast left me wanting more so prepare for that. Their pub crawl is good but only if you do not arrive late - be prepared for long waits for your drinks. But the location made the entire stay worth it.

AWESOME! The location could not be better ! the cleaning staff cleans very thoroughly! The staff were super helpful and great to have a laugh with ! they never disappointed with their suggestions !

• 27th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

Excellence all over the place. Great breakfast, excellent facilities. The most clean bathrooms and showers I've seen so far.

The hostel was quite empty. I stayed in a 4 mixed room all by myself during the whole stay, but was quite boring. Never Heard anyone walking through the corridors. Free breakfast and wifi were good. The common room was allways empty, couldn't get to meet anyone. There should be a bar with meal options and more space to hang out and socialize. The romos, showers, toilets and other facilities were always super clean.

• 24th Feb 2014