Hostel Prague Tyn Reviews

Tynska 19, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

The matress and the pillow were not good.

the location is absolutely amazing, a 2 minutes walk from the old town squre, staff super helpful und funny, always took the time to help, the room was very clean, also had lockers inside definitely very good value for money

• 2nd Feb 2016
  • Austria

Good location, friendly and helpful staff!

Location can't be beaten. Other than that pretty ok. There's no lobby so don't expect to meet other travellers. Also they only accept cash and in local currency so make sure you go to an exchange or something before trying to checkin.

I found almost everything I expected from a hostel. My malfunctioning locker has been repaired immediately by the helpful staff and ear plugs have been provided against snoring roommates. In addition to its central location, rooms and bathrooms were particularly clean. Hostel Prague Tyn is worth recommending in any case.

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Turkey

Cool staff and excelente location with adequate space and pretty clean. The free tour they promote was really fun and interesting; I think it is a must. The shower was good with proper hot water and enough space. Breakfast was remarkable thanks to the sandwich and the orange juice. I totally recommend It.

Well located, good prices, clean place. Tiny bathrooms.

• Spain

Nancy is now my best friend, the staff is sooooo cool!!! And the hostel is at 2 minutes walk from the famous clock :)

• 23rd Jan 2016

The location of the hostel was excellent. You can start there to discover prague by feet. The only annoyance was, that the booking said, I can pay in Euro for the hostel, what wasn't possible.

• 23rd Jan 2016

it was a very good hostel, good location and breakfast included

Excellent location and staff, no vibe at all (common areas are empty and boring), restrooms and showers are insufficient and tiny.

• 12th Jan 2016
  • Spain

I booked 4 nights at hostel tyn. Upon arrival they told me that the heater in my room was broken and sent me to one of their sister hostels. They had not contacted me about this at all and so I had to walk with all of my bags, at night to the other hostel after already having travelled to get to tyn. The other hostel was no where near as nice. Was still good but I felt ripped off as I had chosen Tyn over the one I was put in. I ended up moving rooms after I arrived because it was so uncomfortabl

The breakfast was a bit strange. But apart from that a very enjoyable stay! Thanks!

We had the best time at this hostel! It was an incredible location- very comfortable beds- the free sandwiches were great to take on the walking tours. The staff were so helpful and recommended loads of great things- and my favourite- the people we met there were hilarious and we had the best time going out with them! I would stay here again and again and recommend it to my friends!

I liked: Really well located in the Old Town / Stuff was always friendly and willing to help / Free computers to use Didn't like: Bathrooms for men can't be locked and don't have electrical outlets / Matresses were a little bit worn down Besides this small things a very recommendable hostel!

I went on new years Eve so prices were extremely expensive. Every hotel does that I know. The breakfast was quite poor but at least was included. Rooms a bit small with not many power outlets. Location was definitely excellent. Staff in general were very nice.

The staff is awesome and really helpful regarding advices for nice places in Prague. The location is perfect. If you visit Prague I definitely recommend to stay at Hostel Prague Tyn.

• 30th Dec 2015

The beds were really saggy. Everything else was fine.

At the time we arrived at the Hostel around 2 am, we were informed that we have been transferred to another Hostel without giving any further explanation. I would have appreciate an email informing about this change in advance. As we finally get to the Old Prague Hostel, both bathroom and room were extremely dirty. Quite dissapointing.

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Austria

They do not acept credit cards

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6