Hostel Prague Tyn Reviews

Tynska 19, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff was very nice, accommodating and helpful. Beds are very comfy. Facilities were clean and good. Wouldn't count on eating the free breakfast food, since the milk was warm and the other choices didn't look too appetizing. AWESOME location, right around the corner from Old Town Square. Provide you with free/discounted options for tours, which we took advantage of! Lockers are roomy and they were very helpful with letting us leave our bags there even after we checked out. Can't beat it!

• 2nd Mar 2015

We had a great experience at Tyn. Stephanie at the reception was absolutely the best and was always there to help us and answer our questions. The beds were super comfortable and the atmosphere in general was accepting and enjoyable. You get some discounts at this hostel and I would encourage everyone to try the pub crawl. Overall, the facilities were clean and I felt very safe here; would highly recommend, especially since the location is on point.

The Hostel was really nice do only thing that was a bit annoying was that the guys shower could not be locked

• 27th Feb 2015

Really clean and modern accommodation at a 3-min walk from the very city centre. Very kind staff. Perfect hostel for me in Prague

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Amazing location right next to old town square and the astronomical clock. Staff was helpful with recommending restaurants and reliable places to exchange currency. Really great breakfast with cereal and coffee plus a sandwich. Lockers and free towels are always a plus and the showers always seemed clean. We had a great stay and I'll probably be back in a few months!

The hostel is loud at night because it is off of a courtyard. The lounge and kitchen were in the basement. Good location. The girl at the front desk was helpful!

• 26th Feb 2015

Nice place to stay in Prague with a great location. I would recommend it. The only thing is that I would've enjoyed if the lounge and kitchen area was a bit more social and open as it felt quiet often.

The only problem is that there aren´t a lot of showers

Excellent location and perfect value for the money I paid while on holiday for 3 days in Prague. I was on my way to Slovakia and Hungary to work for two weeks and wanted to visit this lovely Eastern European city even though I had little time. The location of the Prague Hostel Tyn allowed me to see everything I wanted as it was within a 10 minute walk to all the landmarks.

• 21st Feb 2015

Amazing hostel! Loved staying there. The staff was really friendly and helpful, even in the middle of the night and the showers were really nice and clean :)

• 20th Feb 2015

Everything was perfect - 5 Stars!

• 18th Feb 2015

Super squeaky floors in the rooms which could be a problem if you don't like that sort of stuff but I love hearing someone recreating Beethoven's 5th Symphony every time they walk into my hostel room. Lack of toilets can be an issue when you've had one too many Prague sausages then it's usually pretty hard to find a shower to wash away the lingering stench. Otherwise great location, very clean, friendly staff 10/10.

• 18th Feb 2015

Very good staff and location. Would highly recommend this place. Best part about it was the location and free food in the morning.

• 17th Feb 2015

Amazing location, at a tiny, quiet street just few meters from the main old town square. Nothing to complain about, clean, secure hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. Having read some reviews I was concerned about the showers, but the water was hot.

Great Hostel at all, Location is just perfect. Room and showers very clean.

I put average on the facilities because I found the bed very uncomfortable, I had hard time to sleep and I got a bad back pain and neck pain because of that. The mattress had a big "hole" in the middlemiddle.

• 12th Feb 2015

The location is excellent, it was a good stay. We understand that the payment should be at the beggining, but you should include credit card, the changing situation sometimes is complicated! The bathrooms are extremely small, it was not confortable.

Not possible to pay by card...

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Slovakia

Awesome stay, excellent location, friendly staff. All we could ask for from a hostel.

• 6th Feb 2015

Pretty decent hostel, the breakfast is mediocre and the wifi didn't work in the room that I stayed in. But the staff is super helpful and the location is outstanding, right in the middle of the Old Square.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6