Hostel Prague Tyn Reviews

Tynska 19, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

A very nice hostel, right in the old town, but still not in the most busiest area. Free breakfast in the morning, big showers and several security steps. I would easily recommend this hostel for backpackers.

It's q good hostel, but it has just a few Bathrooms and Toalets on a floor. They are very pure.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Hungary

It is located in the city center of Prague! The hostel had all the facilities you'll need. Just only one bathroom for 25 persons. Unfortunately they had a leak in the system which meant that they had no place for us anymore and we ended up staying on a matrass on the floor for the first night. But the staff gave us a discount for that which was despite everything good.

Both recepcionists named David were great. The last night were there a guy threw up in the room and in the corridor because he was totally drunk. It was disgusting, although the guy at the reception cleaned it up quickly.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Best I have ever stayed in. Staff could not be nicer, location is so perfect for young travellers. Some air conditioning would be the only thing I would ask for as it gets very hot in the summer in the rooms. Thanks for everything we really enjoyed our stay (particularly the free sandwiches!!).

Thank you for the great service provided to us during our stay at your hostel. Your colleagues are very welcoming and willing to answer any questions and make recommendations (especially the Irish dude from Limerick)! The beds were comfy and the room was ideal. The only thing I would suggest to make it even better, a lock on the guys showers ha! Thanks though for the great experience in Prague :)

When you pay for this hostel you are paying just for the location. The bathroons are terrible.

This hostel is brilliantly located, right in the heart of the old town in Praha. Great for young travellers wanting to meet people and go out! Helpful and friendly staff 24/7. Nice breakfast and sandwich included. Towels & shower gel included at no extra cost!

Lovely young vibe, all the staff at the hostel were also very helpful. Easy to find from the train station.

Noisy hostel! Drunk hostel guests yelling outside your window and night management doing nothing about it. Buy earplugs. An extra bed means you get a 2 cm thick matress for 20 euros per night to put on the floor. in an email though, they will tell you that you are getting a bed. Toilets are extremely small and hard to use. Poor lighting in bathrooms. Tiny mirrors so forget doing your makeup.

The hostel was immaculately clean and the staff couldn't have been more helpful! Such a great location with a wonderful atmosphere. Would definitely stay again and would definitely recommend to others! Our 6 bed room was the perfect size with really comfortable beds and excellent security. The staff made us feel at home in a completely unknown city. Amazing!!!!!

• 4th Aug 2014

Over all a textbook hostel, only downfall I can think of is the lack of a large common area to interact but hey the pub crawl is insanity anyway! Would highly recommend, but there may be better party hostels in Prague.

Fantastic location, friendly staff and cleaned everyday and security was really good too. Would defiantly stay here again.

An all-around ok hostel with a rather ideal location. I didn't find the staff too friendly, though, and the atmosphere was a bit sleepy ... But I would still recommend it.

Pros: - great location - quiet hostel Cons: - no card machine - small rooms - few bathrooms - CZK400 sound deposit per person (?!)

very nice hostel

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Couldn't ask for anything more from location and atmosphere. Definitely worth it if you're looking for a good time in Prague. The free breakfast and sandwiches were awesome!

It was horrible. Noisy and the breakfast was very poor. I had to pay 20 euros more than what my reservation told me. I wouldn't recommand this hostel to nobody.

Very good hostel. The staff here is also very friendly. The location is great!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Perfect central location. Great value for money. Definitely recommendable.

• 28th Jul 2014