Hostel Prague Tyn Reviews

Tynska 19, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Staff were lovely and helpful! Hostel located in Old Town Square- not too far to walk or catch tram. Rooms really clean and tidy- cleaners on it everyday! Shared bathroom and shower for whole floor but I never had to que! Small kitchen with some food to help yourself too. Free sandwich at breakfast- helpful for lunch! Loud doors that people didn't think to stop from slamming late at night!! Nothing to do with the hostel or staff though! Just saying if you sat there you'll know not to do it

ההוסטל נקי ומסודר והמיטבח מאוד מאוד נגיש ונקי ומסודר החברה שעובדים שם מעולים ממש הלוקיישן ממש ממש בעיר העתיקה שזה מגניב

Fantastic staff, especially the night receptionist I can't recall his name exactly but I think it was Chris or Ben? I went to him many time for places to eat, drink and party and he was super helpful and friendly. They supply breakfast and a free sandwich! They usually have leftover sandwiches and are happy to give you one anytime during the day which was the best. Kitchen was great and had a nice chill out area, the only downside here was ZERO atmosphere. As a solo traveller it was dead.

Location was awesome and staff was very friendly and helpful. It's not hard to have a wonderful time in Prague, but staying here makes it that much better. Showers are teeny, but very clean and beds are warm and comfortable! In my room, there was only 2 outlets, but we were all very polite and shared without issue. There are additional outlets in main area downstairs. Highly recommend!

Everything was OK but the staff CAN'T SPEAK Czech!!! That is scandal.

Amazing Location and amazing staff.

Excellent localization, close to everything in old town. Staff are very nice and prestative. Had a nice time there.

Really nice and helpful staff, clean rooms, young people, old town square only 1 minute away from the hostel, had a great time, we'll definitely be back again someday...

• 18th Sep 2015

Outstanding staff and a great outmosphere. Unfortunately not a place for someone who is in a search for a flat. But definitely for someone looking to meet other globetrotters.

I'll spare the details, but the staff really went out of their way to help me during a difficult part of my trip. Very much appreciated. Yes, location is great. No, I disagree with people complaining about the bathrooms. They were not that small. I thought everything was fine.

When you are traveling around, arriving at your place to stay is supposed to be relaxing. Here, we were setup in an 8 person room when we booked a 5 person. Then they left a note on our door that we had to switch rooms by 10 am the next morning. Not only did we have to check out of our room by 10am, but then didn't have a room ready for us until after 2pm. The staff was extremely unorganized.

• 14th Sep 2015

This hostel is in an amazing location and I highly recommend it! There is also a high level of security on doors into the hostel and to the corridors. The rooms we cleaned daily which was nice too. My only qualm is that in a dorm of 8 people there were only 3 outlets for us to share. More outlets would have been nice, but I would still come back to this hostel next time I visit Prague.

It was a great place and i met some awesome people :) ill come back next time im in prague!

It was such a loud place. You can hear everything from your room. People are loud all through the night and with reception by the door this seems unreasonable.

This hostel is in an unbeatable location! So close to the Old Square and easily in walking distance to everything you may want to see or do. Good kitchen, though no bar so not a lot of people hanging around. Free breakfast is nice, comes with a sandwich you can eat then or save for later. Would definitely stay here again!

Very good location and staff were very helpful. Unfortunately the light in the shower was sensored and turned off as soon as you were in the shower, even during the day the showerroom was pitch black.

• 1st Sep 2015

Great location and very clean! Nice and quiet as well.

Excellent service provided by all staff, breakfast and lunch inclusion was amazing! Really enjoyed the location and the safe feel of the place. Would come back!

A nice, clean place. Breakfast is a dry sandwich not worth mentioning but there was also cereals. It is a good place to stay but not so much to meet new people, since the common area is in the basement.

This hostel is perfect for exploring prague!! Everyone is so friendly, I met some lovely people on my stay. Also, guests get free sandwiches for breakfast and they are soooo good and amazing for when you're on a tight budget :D would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7