Hostel Prague Tyn Reviews

Tynska 19, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Great location and breakfast is included! Not really enough showers for the number of people- were consistently full on our floor.

Great location, staff were friendly and helpful, I would definitely stay here again.

• 2nd Jul 2015

A great hostel in a perfect location, just 2 minutes from the old town square. The city itself is amazing and the hostel was a good place to relax and unwind. Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and secure. The only thing was that it was a little dusty and the bed i slept on was overused with a giant dent in the middle of the mattress.

Not bad for a few days. The showers and toilets were limited but manageable. They have lockers which is good. The rooms were a bit small with only 6 outlets for 8 people. But they do have cereal in the morning and give you a sandwich at the reception desk. Location is the best part.

Only stayed there for one night, can't really say anything about it. :) Breakfast was good, room and toilet/shower were clean. A big minus for having ONE shower for girls in one floor!!! They should have put another one as in the mornings it might get really busy and you know for girls having a shower takes time. :)

I think this hostel is really nice and clean. There is although some genuine heartfelt warmth missing. People are a little for themselves all hooked on their smartphones and iads

Such a small bathroom.. You can't even turn when you're in the cabinet. Except from that, everything was great..

This hostel was located in old city, which was beautiful and a great location. The rooms were spacious and very clean, and the bathrooms were also very clean. My issue with this hostel is that the atmosphere wasn't great. There was no bar in it or organized night activities, which was a bummer since most other hostels we stayed at had organized pub crawls. The desk told us about several pub crawls we could go on and we did those instead. Good place to stay, but could be more fun

The location is wonderful. The staff is happy to provide towels, earplugs, and recommendations for activities at your request.

A small, friendly hostel with helpful staff and a nice atmosphere. the hostel is round the corner from the old square, in the heart of the winding streets of Prague and a perfect location to explore the city from. Breakfast consists of cereal, tea coffee and a free sandwich from reception. the staff gave us some really good recommendations for places to try some traditional Czech food. great hostel, location is ideal. would definitely visit again.

The shared shower area is really small and crowded.

Awesome! very clean! Great stuff! Absolutely the best hostel in Prague!

Enjoyed a 5 night stay here, very friendly staff - 24 hour reception was useful. Checking in payment is required in CZK, something we perhaps missed. We stayed in a twin room which was great, 2 single beds and 2 lockers (only 1 locker key but I presume you ask for the other). Bathrooms were kept clean, cold showers but bearable after a hot day & are hot for some shower rooms. Brilliant that breakfast & lunch is included! The lounge & kitchen are useful! Overall, great value for money!

Great location. Small bathrooms. Staff could be more helpful. Good locker facilities.

Overall good hostel. Wifi was very weak/non-existent in our room at the end of the hall

A few more restrooms would have been cool.

Great location and friendly staff. Can get a bit noisy at night, but that's just Prague. Great place to stay if you're in Prague.

Amazing Location with helpful staff, and very affordable

Clean hostel, great location just minutes from the old square. Helpful staff, decent free breakfast. Only slightly bad thing was one male toilet cubicle per floor and two shared showers but manageable. Really enjoyed our stay here.

No one around first time I tried to check-in. When I came back, the staff member asked if I could wait a few mins (some sort of emergency upstairs - not a big issue to me to wait a little bit) but then didn't like that I tried to pay in Euros even though that was what was emailed to me as an amount - ASK for koruna if that's what you what! And was also told I would need to move rooms one night, for no explicable reason. Not the most friendly hostel, but clean, decent facilities, good location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7