8.5
Fabulous 2,317 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 2,317 Total Reviews
Hostel Prague Tyn Located at Tynska 19, Old Town, Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Prague 1, Old Town 11000 Tynska 19, Old Town
85% 2317
50.0887557 14.4237181
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
24th Sep 2016

This hostel is fantastic! Awesome location, friendly staff and SO CLEAN!

24th Sep 2016

The shower had no hot water, but every thing besides the shower is great!!!

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016
8.0

Staff were very friendly&helpful&8 bed room nice&clean with fresh bedding. Lockers were provided so valuables could be locked away. Breakfast was fine with cereal, milk &OJ provided as well as a sandwich. Location is amazing! Only real drawbacks for me of the hostel were the bathrooms&atmosphere. The toilet is tiny and the shower had minimal pressure, but I have stayed in hostels where this has been worse! There's no hostel bar to meet people, but hostel did provide a pub crawl which solved this

• USA, Female, 18-24
6.3

Got there and was told that my room was flooded and I would be relocated to their sister hostel. It wasn't far, and was about the same quality for the same price, but at both places, the staff was very patronizing and deliberately gave me wrong directions for their own amusement.

• England, Couple, 18-24
6.6

I had to walk through someone else's room just to get to my room, meaning anyone in the room next to me could enter my room and made it difficult with going to the toilet at night. There was only plugs on the bottom of the bunks. I stayed there three nights and the bin never got emptied. When I arrived at the hostel they had transferred me to another hostel meaning I had to walk to find the next hostel (only 5 minutes away) but they never contacted me to tell me this

• China, Female, 18-24
21st Sep 2016

Good location and patient service. The breakfast is ok . Just with a little bit more people. The only thing I am not so fond of is that there is no room just for girls. So I didn't get good rest during night. But it's pleasant on the whole.

• USA, Male, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

The place was pretty good except the beds were super creaky and I didn't know the bathrooms were shared with the entire floor and not just my roommates.

14th Sep 2016

Great location that is about a 3 minute walk to old town square and a 15 minute walk to the train station! Rooms were extremely clean as well as the shared bathroom. Staff were super helpful and friendly! Would highly recommend staying here! The only thing that I would have like was more bathrooms. Our whole floor had to share 2 bathrooms which was about 20 people.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

Amazing place! Highly recommend!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7.7

Great location, most of the staff were really friendly and helpful. Bathrooms were clean. But bedroom floors were incredibly squeaky. You couldn't take one step without waking up the whole room if you came in late.