Hostel Prague Tyn Reviews

Tynska 19, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Hostel Prague Tyn was such a wonderful place. My boyfriend and I booked a private two bed room and it was good. The staff was the best part of the whole place. They made us feel very welcome and it didn't matter how long they had been there for their shift they always had a genuine smile and always lent a helping hand on any questions that we had about Prague. It was such a fun and relaxing atmosphere. Thank you Tyn for such a great weekend!

• 12th Nov 2014

Not bad, except room we booked was full, so they moved us from 4bed to 8bed for one night.

I found the staff friendly and helpful. Unfortunate about the lift being out of order.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • South Africa

I'd NEVER go again to this place. Me and my group were robbed at the end of our stay. We had to pay a security deposit in case we damaged the room. First mistake that we committed was that we didn't check if all things in the room were ok. At the end of the stay,when we attemped to check-out, the hostel guy went to inspect the room. He returned saying that a window handle was MISSING, and that we PISSED on one of the matress. Completly insane! We were on a hurry and had to pay it: 1000 crowns!!!

There was discomfort connected to bathrooms, toilet and kitchen. Kitchen is too small for this hostel. The light in bathrooms is always tuned off every 10 minutes (even if you take a shower).Also there is only one toilet on the floor. Hostel has the excelent location but it is so comfortless. Additionally hair dryer has been broken

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Russia

Was in Prague in November for a week. GREAT location. Vegetarian resto really close. Staff friendly and efficient. Generous of informations. Down sides: people check-in In the middle of the night and lots of come and go from partyers, not many bathrooms and showers (if was fine off season but May be a problem if the hostel is busy), the kitchen fridge is really small (high season?), and little atmosphere with the common rooms being in the basement. Still liked it and would recommend.

Very good hostel, well located for a good price. Is it a nice place if you plan to stay in Prague over the weekend. For me the "bad" point would be toilet and bathroom, for men (I did not experienced the one for women ;-) ). Only 1 toilet on the corridor and 2 showers. However, I would definitely go back there if I want to spend one more weekend in Prague. From the room point of view, I would recommend a smaller room (imagine the smell after a night in a room with 8 men... not from the best)

• 31st Oct 2014

Great hostel with superb location, perfect for a weekend.

The young guy at the night shift was very unfriendly.

• 31st Oct 2014

I didn't really experience an atmosphere seeing as I wasn't there that often but the service and accommodations were good for the amount of money I paid. The facilities were as clean and as nice as you would expect from a hostel.

• 28th Oct 2014

EVERYTHING about the hostel was amazing. Literally right off the main square in Old Town, so it's within walking distance from all the sights. Free breakfast and sanwich for lunch.

Hostel employees were very friendly and kind.

• 24th Oct 2014

This hostel is located at the perfect spot for people who are trying to have a good time in Prague. It's in the centre of the city which makes getting to points of interests very easy. I would recommend this accommodation for its very fair prices.

• 24th Oct 2014

The hostel has a good location providing accomodation really close to the Main Square. As improvement it would be nice to have more showers (also with locks on the doors in the cases where it is missing!!). Sandwiches for the breakfast are OK, but 1 sandwich + lot of cereals is not enough in all cases. The hostel staff is friendly and there are lockers in every room.

Was super happy to stay in this hostel. Staff were wonderful and made a big effort to help always :) clean, comfortable and great location. Cheap too!

The hostel is located right in the center of the Old Town and it was such a great neighborhood! Cian from reception checked me in and was so willing to help me with my request. There were many showers and toilets available to use, however the shower water pressure was so weak on the upper level so I always went down the stairs to use the one on the lower level. There is also no elevator but another receptionist helped me with my luggage. Overall I had such a comfortable stay! Thank you!

This is probably one of my best hostel stay, great location just 2-3 mins away from the town square, really friendly and helpful staff, personal locker, FREE tea and coffee in the common kitchen and FREE breakfast ans FREE sandwich, I will definitely stay here again whenever I find myself in Prague.

Rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are clean and look fairly new. Staff were really friendly and they let us hang out in the common room to wait for a really late train.

The location of the hostel is great, it is very close to the old square, and close to where all the tours start. The pillow and the blanket provided is old. there is only one female toilet and shower for good few rooms, usually there is a line in the morning to get to the toilet. The breakfast isn't great either. But if your staying for a short while, and want to see as much as you can in those days, this is a good place to come to sleep to, as its in the middle of everything

Very nice and attentive staff. The location is perfect! Really close to Old Town Square, so it's easy to go around by foot for every important point of the city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7