Hostel Prime Guimares Lda Reviews

Rua da Liberdade, 42/44, Guimaraes, Portugal

Hostel Prime was one of the greatest hostels I've ever been into. All the staff was super humble, nice, sweet and very thoughtful. We felt at home, actually. Our room was very confortable. The Hostel was very cosy and with a particular and interesting story behind its walls. Food was great also!

I've stayed in a few hostels over the years, but never somewhere as welcoming as Hostel Prime. The owners were incredibly friendly, giving suggestions of where to visit, eat and also told me a lot about the history of the city (tip: take their advice on where to eat). Only stayed 2 nights, and as it's not really tourist season there weren't many other guests, but the atmosphere was always good. Breakfast is simple but the jam is tremendous. Would definitely stay again if I return to Guimaraes.

Probably the nicest hostel I ever stayed in. The owners/staff are so nice and helpful.

The hostel Prime is a beautiful oldstyle house where you can enjoy history as well as in the City of Guimaraes. The staff is very helpfull in any way. And never Forget tasting the breakfast with homemade jam and joghurt! 100% recomend!

Nice hostel!

I had a great stay at the hostel. It's a beautiful old house recently renovated with a charming common area where breakfast is served. The staff at the hostel were very friendly giving tips about the city and surroundings.

Great hostel in a perfect location. Very clean, good atmosphere, and helpful/friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this place.

We had a great stay, very friendly hosts, familiar atmosphere. Thank you for the self-made jam and joghurt we had for breakfast:)

Great staff! Even though it seems far away from the city center, Guimaraes is a small town, so the location is also good. Quite modern hostel and very clean. However it just has one shared bathroom available. When we were there, there were almost no guest but I can't imagine how it would be if the hostel was full. The price for a dorm is also a bit expensive.