Hostel Prime Guimares Lda Reviews

Rua da Liberdade, 42/44, Guimaraes, Portugal

I comfortable and relaxed here. I stayed 3 etra days. After three weeks on the go I neede a place to relax. Fausto is the best guide. He told me about history . He knows about Roman history. Guimareas is a beautiful city. My dorm even had a small balcony.

Overall a very good hostel. Lockers a bit small.

Excellent and very informative hosts Given that Guimares is a very ancient history it was very helpful to get detailed descriptions of important events It was also very helpful that the hostel is located near to the bus station and medieval village

Very, very friendly, hospitable, knowledgeable staff; beautiful, very old building, my room had lots of light. I booked a 4 bed dorm and got a 2-bed room all to myself! Breakfast was great, with homemade jams. This was a really nice place to spend a night in Guimarães and relax. Reminded me of my parents' house a bit and I felt right at home.

Thank you for all.

You are most welcomed, Christine!!!

Very good hostel in a nice building. Excellent location near one of the main squares. The staff was very helpful to explain about the city.

Very nice place in atmospheric old-time style house in excellent location close to historical centrum with very friendly and fine staff. I can highly recommend to stay there.