Hostel Prime Guimares Lda Reviews

Rua da Liberdade, 42/44, Guimaraes, Portugal

Very good hostel in a nice building. Excellent location near one of the main squares. The staff was very helpful to explain about the city.

Very nice place in atmospheric old-time style house in excellent location close to historical centrum with very friendly and fine staff. I can highly recommend to stay there.

Loved staying in this hostel, which is located in a 17th century house. The owners are very nice, everything was spotless and security was top notch. It was low season when I stayed here so it was a bit quiet for my taste but would definitely recommend staying here when you look for a place to sleep in Guimares.

The staff were really nice and the place was marvelous. Loved the tomato jelly! :)

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Portugal

Hostel Prime was one of the greatest hostels I've ever been into. All the staff was super humble, nice, sweet and very thoughtful. We felt at home, actually. Our room was very confortable. The Hostel was very cosy and with a particular and interesting story behind its walls. Food was great also!

I've stayed in a few hostels over the years, but never somewhere as welcoming as Hostel Prime. The owners were incredibly friendly, giving suggestions of where to visit, eat and also told me a lot about the history of the city (tip: take their advice on where to eat). Only stayed 2 nights, and as it's not really tourist season there weren't many other guests, but the atmosphere was always good. Breakfast is simple but the jam is tremendous. Would definitely stay again if I return to Guimaraes.

Probably the nicest hostel I ever stayed in. The owners/staff are so nice and helpful.

The hostel Prime is a beautiful oldstyle house where you can enjoy history as well as in the City of Guimaraes. The staff is very helpfull in any way. And never Forget tasting the breakfast with homemade jam and joghurt! 100% recomend!