Hostel Prime Guimares Lda Reviews

Rua da Liberdade, 42/44, Guimaraes, Portugal

The staff were really nice and the place was marvelous. Loved the tomato jelly! :)

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Portugal

Hostel Prime was one of the greatest hostels I've ever been into. All the staff was super humble, nice, sweet and very thoughtful. We felt at home, actually. Our room was very confortable. The Hostel was very cosy and with a particular and interesting story behind its walls. Food was great also!

I've stayed in a few hostels over the years, but never somewhere as welcoming as Hostel Prime. The owners were incredibly friendly, giving suggestions of where to visit, eat and also told me a lot about the history of the city (tip: take their advice on where to eat). Only stayed 2 nights, and as it's not really tourist season there weren't many other guests, but the atmosphere was always good. Breakfast is simple but the jam is tremendous. Would definitely stay again if I return to Guimaraes.

Probably the nicest hostel I ever stayed in. The owners/staff are so nice and helpful.

The hostel Prime is a beautiful oldstyle house where you can enjoy history as well as in the City of Guimaraes. The staff is very helpfull in any way. And never Forget tasting the breakfast with homemade jam and joghurt! 100% recomend!

Nice hostel!