Hostel Prime Guimares Lda

Fabulous 234 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 234 Total Reviews

28th Jul 2017

Very nice hostel in an historic building, a stone's throw from the historic center of town. The owners rightly take great pride in their place and the town and gave great tips about where to go and what to see -not just historic sites, either. The kitchen-living area is spotless and a great place to meet other people. The room was modest but comfortable with a balcony and view over the street. Recommendations: the bakery down the street does the best espresso and a great nata pastry.

14th Jul 2017

L'hostel a Guimaraes était très correct. Notre séjour s'est très bien passé. Il a fait un peu chaud dans la chambre privée qui n'avait pas de clim. Mais sinon c'était OK.

• Hungary, Couple, 25-30
6th Jul 2017

We couldn't imagine better and warmer welcome than we got at this hostel. All our needs were completely satisfied and our room with the balcony was amazing!

28th Jun 2017

I am really in love with this place. I was planning to stay for only one day, but i ended up adding 3 more nights. The owners are wonderful people, very friendly. I felt that was with family. Great location, facilites and super clean. The house is 300 years old. I couldn't ask for more! I highly recommend this place. I'll be back for sure!

8th Jun 2017

A lovely stay, very central, easy to find, friendly and helpful staff, clean, comfy beds. I was in the 8 bed room (top floor) which overlooks a market square where they started setting up at 6am on fri morn (!) Also you have to walk down a flight of stairs for the bathroom, but honestly nothing to fault with this hostel. The owner made me feel at home straight away, I would definitely stay here again :)

26th Feb 2017

Sofia & Co really helped to make this a great soiree in rainy February. An international family atmosphere, sharing well-cooked food & plenty drink - at least one of the Italians & I did the dishes. Thank you much for the hospitality, folks. Guimaraes is the cradle of Portugal, and this old house on the edge of old town has been lovingly crafted into an atmospheric hostel with modern amenities. Cosy common area with well equipped kitchen, clean toilets & up up up to comfy dorms. Come, come.