Hostel Prime Guimares Lda Reviews

Rua da Liberdade, 42/44, Guimaraes, Portugal

Hostel Prime Guimaraes is the perfect hostel in the heart of that beautiful town. The owners really care about their guests which made us feel extremely welcome. Highly recommended!

• 7th Jan 2016

The staff is great, Fausto and Celia will make you feel like home. The building is beautiful and cosy and the location is perfect. When in Guimaraes you couldn't ask for more, this hostel really fits in the city lifestyle.

I had a lovely time at Hostel Prime. I came to Guimares for a break from my job in Porto, and my weekend was very relaxing. This hostel has a great location and I like the historic building that its in. The best part is the two owners are very friendly and spent time talking with us and telling me about the history of their city. If I ever go back to Guimares, I will definitely stay here again!

I comfortable and relaxed here. I stayed 3 etra days. After three weeks on the go I neede a place to relax. Fausto is the best guide. He told me about history . He knows about Roman history. Guimareas is a beautiful city. My dorm even had a small balcony.