9.5
Superb 183 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 183 Total Reviews
Hostel Prime Guimares Lda Located at Rua da Liberdade, 42/44, , Guimaraes.
Portugal
Guimaraes 4810-441 S. Seb Rua da Liberdade, 42/44
95% 183
41.4403940 -8.2981216
    Rooms available

• Italy, Female, 18-24
25th Jan 2016

I really liked my stay there, location was perfect, close to everything, the staff really nice, the bed comfortable and the room very quite. Defenetely suggested!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
7th Jan 2016

Hostel Prime Guimaraes is the perfect hostel in the heart of that beautiful town. The owners really care about their guests which made us feel extremely welcome. Highly recommended!

• Portugal, Couple, 25-30
6th Jan 2016

The staff is great, Fausto and Celia will make you feel like home. The building is beautiful and cosy and the location is perfect. When in Guimaraes you couldn't ask for more, this hostel really fits in the city lifestyle.

16th Nov 2015

I had a lovely time at Hostel Prime. I came to Guimares for a break from my job in Porto, and my weekend was very relaxing. This hostel has a great location and I like the historic building that its in. The best part is the two owners are very friendly and spent time talking with us and telling me about the history of their city. If I ever go back to Guimares, I will definitely stay here again!