Hostel Prime Guimares Lda Reviews

Rua da Liberdade, 42/44, Guimaraes, Portugal

There wasn't any kind of heater even on the tap, it was very cold during the night, if you go during the summer it won't be a problem.

Superb, this hostel is the best for knowing Guimares. Owners Celia and Fausto are super, I feel at home since the first minute and they have extraordinary tips for knowing this lovely city. Will come back for sure with my girl friend, best regards from Pamplona, Javier

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Spain

Waiting your visit in July, as promised, our best regards, Fausto

Liked everything, 100% recomend to everyone, awesome!!!! Disliked nothing!!!

• 29th Jan 2014

You're super ;-), Fausto

great great hostel, location, safe, clean, spotless. owners are super kind and make you feel at home, with familly since the first minute. breakfast with astonishing marmalades home made. I eat here the best butter from my life. strong internet and computer for guests. house with more than 300 years, confortable, amazing decoration. fully equipped kitchen.

• 26th Nov 2013

Hostel five stars, everything, but everything, was 100%. Very valuable tips from the owner to know the city, he knows History and gives you a very nice perspective. Definitely will be back to this hostel with my girl friend.

• Portugal

One of the nicest hostels I've ever been in my life, recommended 100%. Guimaraes is awesome medieval city, this hostel is perfect for this city!!!!!!

• 26th Nov 2013

if you want visit guimaraes, hostel prime is one of the best place to sleep... bepi e gigi from italy.

• 11th Sep 2013

This hostel is more than recommendable!! Its cleanliness, atmosphere and lovely breakfast speaks for itselft. Thanks, for an awesome stay in Guimares.

Great host, good location (close to the bus station, just a few steps away from the centre). We got an excellent introduction to the city, and the most interesting spots to visit. The room was spacious and the common area convenient (kitchen, wifi).

This is a beautiful hostel in an even more beautiful city! I really enjoyed my relaxed stay :)

The staff here were so friendly at this family run hostel. The place was secure, clean and facilites were good. No complaints! (Well maybe next door neighbours chickens, but that's not the hostels fault)

because of hostel's atmosphere, i changed my schedule.(2days to 5days) there are many strengths in this hostel. when i am sick, staffs always cared for me. i'll remember their kindness.

Great hostel with awesome staff! Shouldn't advertise breakfast, though!

This hostel is in a wonderfully restored centuries-old building, a short walk from the city's main sights. It's very clean and well-maintained, with a nice common area and well-equipped kitchen. The hosts (sorry, I don't remember their names) are very friendly and approachable, giving me a map of the city and telling me about the city's history and pointing out the places of interest. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Guimaraes!

totally recommend. Best hostel and a cozy place to sleep. Quiet and clean. With very friendly staff. 5 stars!

• 1st Jun 2013
  • Portugal

Awesome Hostel! Excelent location! nice Atmosphere! very clean! Familiar vibe! Homemade jams for breakfeast! lovely place in a lovely City!

• 20th May 2013
  • Portugal

The hostel is worthy of its title . I give it a top score .

• 17th Mar 2013
  • Couple, 41+

I couldn't have possibly enjoyed my stay at Hostel Prime Guimarães any more than I did! The hostel is a family-owned business with the atmosphere to match: I felt at home the minute I walked through the door! Fausto & Célia couldn't have been any more hospitable, they truly know how to make you feel welcomed! The location is perfect - safe, within perfect walking distance to everything, quiet but within 5 mins to nightlife. The hostel is SPOTLESS, probably the cleanest hostel I've ever visited!!

Location is good, facilities are spotless, but definitely the highlight of the hostel are the owners, Fausto and Célia. They are charming people and wonderful to talk to. Nice place to stay in the city.

Caro Guilherme, muito obrigado pela sua apreciação de 100%, você é também uma pessoa 100%, só tivemos pena que ficasse cá tão pouco tempo. Boa sorte para suas análises financeiras, oxalá acerte a maioria das vezes. Um abraço nosso, Célia e Fausto

celia and fausto are the best; they are such lovely people. if ever i come back to guimaraes i will surely visit them again.

Thank you, you are always mostwelcomed. Celia + Fausto