Hostel Prime Guimares Lda Reviews

Rua da Liberdade, 42/44, Guimaraes, Portugal

I really liked my stay there, location was perfect, close to everything, the staff really nice, the bed comfortable and the room very quite. Defenetely suggested!

Hostel Prime Guimaraes is the perfect hostel in the heart of that beautiful town. The owners really care about their guests which made us feel extremely welcome. Highly recommended!

• 7th Jan 2016

The staff is great, Fausto and Celia will make you feel like home. The building is beautiful and cosy and the location is perfect. When in Guimaraes you couldn't ask for more, this hostel really fits in the city lifestyle.

I had a lovely time at Hostel Prime. I came to Guimares for a break from my job in Porto, and my weekend was very relaxing. This hostel has a great location and I like the historic building that its in. The best part is the two owners are very friendly and spent time talking with us and telling me about the history of their city. If I ever go back to Guimares, I will definitely stay here again!

I comfortable and relaxed here. I stayed 3 etra days. After three weeks on the go I neede a place to relax. Fausto is the best guide. He told me about history . He knows about Roman history. Guimareas is a beautiful city. My dorm even had a small balcony.

Overall a very good hostel. Lockers a bit small.

Excellent and very informative hosts Given that Guimares is a very ancient history it was very helpful to get detailed descriptions of important events It was also very helpful that the hostel is located near to the bus station and medieval village

Very, very friendly, hospitable, knowledgeable staff; beautiful, very old building, my room had lots of light. I booked a 4 bed dorm and got a 2-bed room all to myself! Breakfast was great, with homemade jams. This was a really nice place to spend a night in Guimarães and relax. Reminded me of my parents' house a bit and I felt right at home.

Thank you for all.

You are most welcomed, Christine!!!

Very good hostel in a nice building. Excellent location near one of the main squares. The staff was very helpful to explain about the city.

Very nice place in atmospheric old-time style house in excellent location close to historical centrum with very friendly and fine staff. I can highly recommend to stay there.

Loved staying in this hostel, which is located in a 17th century house. The owners are very nice, everything was spotless and security was top notch. It was low season when I stayed here so it was a bit quiet for my taste but would definitely recommend staying here when you look for a place to sleep in Guimares.

The staff were really nice and the place was marvelous. Loved the tomato jelly! :)

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Portugal

Hostel Prime was one of the greatest hostels I've ever been into. All the staff was super humble, nice, sweet and very thoughtful. We felt at home, actually. Our room was very confortable. The Hostel was very cosy and with a particular and interesting story behind its walls. Food was great also!

I've stayed in a few hostels over the years, but never somewhere as welcoming as Hostel Prime. The owners were incredibly friendly, giving suggestions of where to visit, eat and also told me a lot about the history of the city (tip: take their advice on where to eat). Only stayed 2 nights, and as it's not really tourist season there weren't many other guests, but the atmosphere was always good. Breakfast is simple but the jam is tremendous. Would definitely stay again if I return to Guimaraes.

Probably the nicest hostel I ever stayed in. The owners/staff are so nice and helpful.

The hostel Prime is a beautiful oldstyle house where you can enjoy history as well as in the City of Guimaraes. The staff is very helpfull in any way. And never Forget tasting the breakfast with homemade jam and joghurt! 100% recomend!

Nice hostel!

I had a great stay at the hostel. It's a beautiful old house recently renovated with a charming common area where breakfast is served. The staff at the hostel were very friendly giving tips about the city and surroundings.

Great hostel in a perfect location. Very clean, good atmosphere, and helpful/friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4