Directions to Hostel Pristina 1
Map & Directions
From Bus Station.
1. By walking.
a) from the main entrance walk to Bill Clinton Boulevard.
- walk straight to the 'under pass'.
- after the 'under pass', take the stairs up on your left.
- go straight in the small alley between the apartments until you reach an area with a big road on your left. This is Bill Clinton Boulevard.
b) turn right on Bill Clinton Boulevard until the 3rd stop light (there is a big church on the corner).
c) turn left on the 3rd stop light and walk straight until the first street after Zahir Pajaziti Square or on Mother Theresa Street.
- pass Grand Hotel.
- pass Zahir Pajaziti Square.
d) turn left on the first street (there is a ProCredit Bank on the corner) after Zahir Pajaziti Square or on Mother Theresa Street and walk straight until the end of the street.
- pass ABC Cinema on your left and Maxi Supermarket on your right.
e) turn right at the end of the street. Hostel Prishtina is 10 meters away on top of PRO CREDIT BANK. Entrance is on ABC Real Estate and go up on the 2nd floor.
2. By Taxi. if you buy the ticket inside the station,its 5 Euros but you can negotiate with the driver outside the station for 2 to 3 Euros. Show the address to the driver or have him call 049496060 or 045653708.
From the Airport. There is no bus going to the city and the taxi will cost around 15 to 20 Euros.
From the Train Station by walk, turn left on the main street, first street right until the traffic light and then turn left and walk straight for 200 meters (you will pass Newborn on your left). Hostel Prishtina is on top of PRO CREDIT BANK and in front of Supreme Court (gjygji suprem).