Hostel Przy Targu Rybnym Reviews

Grodzka 21, Gdansk, Poland

Inside of hostel is cold

I always stay at this place when visiting Gdansk because I want somewhere to sleep undisturbed and in a good location. I also want friendly staff, cleanliness and because I visit in winter it needs to be warm and cozy. This place works perfectly every time. I have no idea what it's like for partying because I do that outside of the hostel, then return to this homely place for a good nights sleep. Good size communal area available if you need it. Great place ;)

UWAGA NA JEDYNKI!!! Pokój wyglądał jak schowek na szczotki! Do łóżka trzeba było się czołgać, nie ma możliwości wyprostowania się przez całe 1,5 metra (bo tyle pokój!)

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Poland

I will suggest to make a rule for the "quite time" after 10PM. the Hostel is good, but the guest may be not.