Hostel Przy Targu Rybnym Reviews

Grodzka 21, Gdansk, Poland

Arrogant stuff: I have reported at the check out that the bed broke down during the night and I had to fix it myself. I was told that I exaggerate and basically everything is fine there. Also the cleanliness was far below (even budget place) expectations with remains of spaghetti hanging from the door knob and generally the rooms being worn down. On the other hand an affordable price and good location.

The staff didn't speak English and were not too friendly

The hostel is very well located, beds are more or less comfortable, bedrooms are clean (though bathrooms could be cleaner and need some renovation). Staff don't speak english and that could be a problem, and also they don't have a kitchen, but in Poland shouldn't be a problem because is relatively cheap to eat on restaurants.

The woman at the reception wouldn't let me in first of all. After a long fight she allowed me to enter. Extremely unfriendly. I'll never come back.

This is definitely by far the absolute WORST hostel in Gdansk.This place is well located and could potentially be great, however the staff, management and owner(s) are clueless alongside being rather rude.The place is a dump..don't stay there!!!

The staff speaks zero English and is not friendly or welcoming, especially the senior receptionist lady. The bunk beds in rooms are so old that each movement you make while in bed the bed squeaks so bad that everyone down the hall can hear you. And I'm not even a heavy girl. Oh and also be prepared to have exact amount in cash to pay because they might not back any change and will simply forget to give the change back to you.

stay away from this place