6.4
Good 628 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 628 Total Reviews
Hostel Przy Targu Rybnym Located at Grodzka 21, , Gdansk.
Poland

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
6th Aug 2016
3.4

Hi everybody, "Hostel Przy Targu Rybnym " is really not the best, I would only stay there if you are on a really tight budget. There a similair priced budget options along the beach of Gdansk. This basic- hotel weird feeling hostel, had dirty bathrooms, noisy dorms, smelly toilet, and the most unfriendly receptionist. This old babushka (grandma) made a mistake with check-in meaning 10 people were booked for the 9-bed dorm. No appalogizes, no friedly hello can I help you. Search something else !

6th Aug 2016
5.1

Do yourself a favor and book somewhere else. The only good thing about this place is the location. The women at the front reception is not friendly or welcoming.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

Staff will go above and beyond to make sure your stay is pleasant.

• Greece, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2016
4.9

The hostel is in good location and quite clean. But, there aren't lockers in the rooms. The most important is the staff. The old lady in the reception is tottaly unkind, unfriendly and they never smile, makes you feel unwelcomed. The day I arrived, I went to leave my luggage early in the morning and she refused in a very bad way. After all, I had to find a locker in Gdansk at 6am. The difference in the price with the other hostels that I saved by booking in this, I paid it for lockers.

• England, Female, 41+
17th May 2016
7.1

I think this must be the smallest room I've ever stayed in! It was up in the attic and almost all of it's under the very steeply angled roof, so as I'm tall I could only stand up straight in the couple of feet just inside the door. There was just room for the bed, which took up most of the space, plus a small table and chair, which had to be in the sloping part of the roof to allow the door to open. The hostel's in a great area though, just across the road from the waterfront area.

4th May 2016
6.0

left me with a felling that I am an intruder in this hostel. Sorry but that is not the standard I would expect from staff or anybody while I am the customer.

21st Apr 2016
7.4

I had a strange felling like been in different time not just place while staying at this hostel. Advanced in years staff doesn't conform to my idea of Hosteling but I guess for that monies I should not complain. Great location just of historic part of city though