Hostel Przy Targu Rybnym Reviews

Grodzka 21, Gdansk, Poland

Dziękuje bardzo za przyjemny pobyt i gościnność.

• 23rd May 2015
  • Turkey

Excellent location, perfect for someone who wants to be right next to the old town and seaside!

• 21st May 2015
  • Finland

no Wlan in my room in the 3rd floor; i ve booked a single room. it was a bed in an attic. the mattress didnt fit in the bed. smallest room ive seen.

• 3rd May 2015

The hostel is in a good location, easy to find and is nice and quiet. It is also possible to park off the road for a small fee.

Excellent hostel if you want to rest, its so clean, great price. but the atmosphere is no to meet friends.

Inside of hostel is cold

I always stay at this place when visiting Gdansk because I want somewhere to sleep undisturbed and in a good location. I also want friendly staff, cleanliness and because I visit in winter it needs to be warm and cozy. This place works perfectly every time. I have no idea what it's like for partying because I do that outside of the hostel, then return to this homely place for a good nights sleep. Good size communal area available if you need it. Great place ;)