Hostel Przy Targu Rybnym

• davidryanmitchell7172
  • Sweden, Male, 31-40
12th Jul 2017
6.3

This is the cheapest in town, but there are other hostels that are much better for only a little more money. I stayed here, in High 5 Hostel, and at Mama's and Papa's. Of the 3, Mama's and Papa's was by far the best value for the money.

• Poland, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Jul 2017
6.6

The lady (to use a politically correct term) was rude. She greeted us like 'What do you want? You in my hostel?' Then, she told me I was probably still living with my parents (No!) and my mother provides me with three meals every day. When I told her I had been living on my own for three years she said: OK, I take back my words (LOL). Also be advised that there is and obligatory deposit of 20 PLN and there is a separate fee for bicycles (10 PLN). There is no space for bicycles, only pipes behind

• binhthaido8933
  • Vietnam, Male, 41+
1st Jul 2017
8.0

A living room open day and night is better

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
30th Jun 2017
6.3

The hostel I fine except that we could not open windows to let air get it a bit in our 8 beds dorm. But the most things that made my stay very pleasant were the fact that you can not cook or even make an egg. Secondly the common and the 'kitchen' room close at 11pm. Maybe it's also wealth to meantion that alcoholic drinks are not allowed in the common room although this was not a problem from me. If you plan to spend a night or two then Hostel Przy Targu Rybnym is ok beyond that well your call

29th Jun 2017
5.7

Hostel desk barely spoke English. No card facilities to pay. No lockers to use in the rooms. Its a good location, so if you're OK with an uncomfortable bed for the night then its fine. No real atmosphere or facilities though.

• Poland, Couple, 31-40
19th Jun 2017
5.7

Avoid! What a series of awful events: I have found a USED CONDOM in my double bed which clearly hasn't been cleaned up. The shared bathroom flooded and was out of order. The owner is a nasty piece of work, yelling all the time; he refused to acknowledge I've paid a deposit and I had to pay full price regardless. There's no secure left luggage, we had to leave our suitcases behind chairs in reception where everyone has access. +side: great location, close to old town and restaurants.

• Lithuania, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2017
8.0

Parking is NOT free in this hostel. It was announced before arriving at it will be for free but then we come we needed to pay 20 pz.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
5th Jun 2017
5.7

An old building, bathrooms need to be fixed! It's Choke!!

• Romania, Male, 31-40
31st May 2017
7.7

Right in the middle of the town

• Latvia, Male, 18-24
29th Apr 2017
5.1

Fortunately, we had to stay there only one night because the quality doesn't match the price! It was very cold in the room. At first we couldn't find the hostel itself because there's no name of the hostel outside, and the building looks abandoned from afar. The kitchen was quite disappointing as well as there was no stove and not even coffee. The reception lady also wasn't hospitable and open as she told us to go to a shop whenever we asked if they had something.