5.0
Rating 607 Total Reviews
5.0
Rating 607 Total Reviews
Hostel Przy Targu Rybnym Located at Grodzka 21, , Gdansk.
Poland
Gdansk Grodzka 21
50% 607
54.3538677 18.6579394
    Rooms available

21st Apr 2016
7.4

I had a strange felling like been in different time not just place while staying at this hostel. Advanced in years staff doesn't conform to my idea of Hosteling but I guess for that monies I should not complain. Great location just of historic part of city though

• tekalog612
  • Poland, Male, 31-40
12th Nov 2015
5.7

Arrogant stuff: I have reported at the check out that the bed broke down during the night and I had to fix it myself. I was told that I exaggerate and basically everything is fine there. Also the cleanliness was far below (even budget place) expectations with remains of spaghetti hanging from the door knob and generally the rooms being worn down. On the other hand an affordable price and good location.