Hostel Pudu Reviews

Salta 459, Bariloche, Argentina

The hostel has a great atmosphere, and having been travelling alone, I was really happy that I was able to meet and hang out with so many nice people there. In particular the boys working there were incredibly friendly, patient, generous and fun. Sleeping in the dorms was a challenge, however. The beds feel as though they will collapse when you climb them, and they were incredibly creaky so you wake every time someone turns in their sleep. Perhaps it was just the room I was in.

The hostel is well-run, staff is friendly and helpful, and the vibe is excellent!! Beds & sleep were good. The downstairs bar was social and busy in a good way. The hostel was clean and secure, though the interior would benefit of some work being done to it. Breakfast was nothing to write home about, but I would still recommend this hostel!

Everything was great!!!

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Argentina

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff was great, the vibe was fantastic and it had flat out the best view I have ever seen from a hostel. I thoroughly recommend it to anyone and actually are recommending it to any travellers I meet who are heading there. Will be back one day.

Really lovely helpful staff, made you feel very welcome, excellent coffee, good cornflakes and tastiest dulce de leche!!! Great outdoor area, very sociable hostel, def recommend

The view upon the lake and the mountains is wonderful and the boss is so cheerfull, helpfull and nice with the two of us, old ladies surounded by young fellows ... We thank him and the ones there.

• 28th Dec 2013
  • All Female Group, 41+

Great staff very helpful and good kitchen facilities! No complaints, would definitely recommend it!

Nice staff. Good kitchen. Good location.

My husband lost his Kindle on the plane and the staff was very helpful in trying to contact the airlines to retrieve it. The room was very small, we had trouble getting our luggage out of the way. Otherwise, a clean and well placed hostel.

We had a great stay in hostel pudu. The staff is really nice and friendly. We made a mistake about our dates and it was no problem to fix that for the same price! Really thankful for that. Kitchen and common area are cosy and the view is amazing from each room! We really like it!

Eines der besten Hostel in dem wir waren!! Super Atmosphäre, super Leute, tolles Hostel!! Vor allem Thomas, der Besitzer, ist der beste!!!