Hostel Pudu Reviews

Salta 459, Bariloche, Argentina

This place has everything that is needed in a hostel. The carpet is a little dated, and the internet can be slow in places, but the place is comfortable, had a great atmosphere and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful

OK hostel. Only stayed one night but the young staff guy was very friendly and helpful. The place is a bit dumpy and in a desperate needof a makeover with leaking plumbing, plywood doors and filthy bathrooms/showers. It's a bit of a hike uphill from town and to the supermarket. Kitchen is nice and beds were comfortable. There are much nicer hostels closer to town for the same price

Safe, great location, amazing views! Very squeaky floorboards & beds so not for light sleepers. Good big kitchen, basic breakfast.

Hostel Pudu was great! We had a wonderful view from our private room and it was close enough to walk into town. We didn't do any cooking but the kitchen is pretty big and the bar area is really welcoming too. The staff were really nice and the hostel itself was clean and cosy. Recommended.

1. Walked 10 stores and still can't get the bus card. Finally, a store owner saw me again on the street and he gave me his spare one. Maybe have spare one and asked for deposit from us to use it. 2. Empty water bottle becomes a big issue for the city from travellers. - Maybe the hostel can advise travelers, their tap water is safe to drink. - I saw some Mexico hostels in Cancun area, they charge to fill up water from their big distilled water tank. So we do not need to buy so many.

Good hostel!! Very friendly staff and good location.

Awesome hostel with an amazing view. There are so many places to lounge around, plus a ton of information on things to do by reception and the staff is so helpful. Only complaint is that the internet was slow, but that seems to be a recurring theme in Bariloche. All in all, one of my favorite places I've stayed.

I booked only one night since I had been to Bariloche before, and stayed for four. Tomas, Francisco, and Felipe are just the loveliest staff, very friendly and helpful with anything you need. The hostel has a chill vibe, good common areas and an amazing view of the lake and mountains. The rooms have lockers, but you need your own lock. Sure the floors creek and the WiFi isn't perfect but who cares, if you are in Bariloche you should be outside! Definitely would stay here again if I come back :)

Tom and Marina, the staff, are very very nice, and make what they can to help and let you feel well. The location is very good. It's a little hard to climb, but near the center. We enjoy our time. . הצוות, נחמדים באופן יוצא דופן. המיקום מצוין, גם אם קצת קשה לטפס. ממליצה בחום נהנינו מאוד La gente que trabaja en Pudu son excepcionalmente amables. La ubicacion es muy buena. Disfrutamos mucho nuestra estadia.

• 10th Sep 2015