Hostel Pudu Reviews

Salta 459, Bariloche, Argentina

Chill hostel with a lot of character and a killer view. However, the floors and doors are quite creaky. We went in the winter so it wasn't very full, but I can imagine it being hopping in the summer.

The best hostel that I stayed until now, I recommend. The staff is amazing, very kind and the atmosphere couldn't be better.

This hostel is well located in downtown and has an spectacular view of the lake. Tomás B, the guy at the reception is very nice and helpful. It has good showers and breakfast is sweet with crunchy toast and jams. If I go back to Bariloche I would definitely stay at this hostel again.

The hostel has a great atmosphere, and having been travelling alone, I was really happy that I was able to meet and hang out with so many nice people there. In particular the boys working there were incredibly friendly, patient, generous and fun. Sleeping in the dorms was a challenge, however. The beds feel as though they will collapse when you climb them, and they were incredibly creaky so you wake every time someone turns in their sleep. Perhaps it was just the room I was in.