Hostel Pudu Reviews

Salta 459, Bariloche, Argentina

Hostel Pudu was a great experience, great outlook, clean

Chill hostel with a lot of character and a killer view. However, the floors and doors are quite creaky. We went in the winter so it wasn't very full, but I can imagine it being hopping in the summer.

The best hostel that I stayed until now, I recommend. The staff is amazing, very kind and the atmosphere couldn't be better.

This hostel is well located in downtown and has an spectacular view of the lake. Tomás B, the guy at the reception is very nice and helpful. It has good showers and breakfast is sweet with crunchy toast and jams. If I go back to Bariloche I would definitely stay at this hostel again.