Hostel Pukara

Fabulous 152 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 152 Total Reviews

22nd Jul 2017

Hostel Pukara was nice. I liked the location because it was close to Miraflores, but in more of a residential area. Lots of fantastic restaurants right around the hostel but not in Miraflores where the locals dined. It was quiet and comfortable, the wifi was a bit shaky but if you're spending your time out of the hostel mostly, that's not as much of an issue. The staff were kind and organized taxi services to and from the airport. It seemed a bit more expensive than a typical Cusco hostel.

22nd Jul 2017
7.7

It was ok. I arrived early and was offered breakfast and was able to check in, in the morning. The only negative was the lack of English speaking staff. No one was able to help me decide on how to spend my time in Lima or offer me a city map. I used the pre booked taxi service to and from the airport and that was good.

• Australia, Female, 41+
24th May 2017

I had a good stay it was like being at home very comfortable and friendly. Went out of their way to help me.