Hostel Punta de Lobos Reviews

Punta de Lobos beach, Pichilemu, Chile

I reserved a room 2 days prior to the long weekend for me and a friend. We paid the deposit and received an email confirming that we had a room booked. We then drove for 10 hours from La Serena to get to Pichilemu only to find out that the hostel was full. I never received any notification from the owner to say that the hostel was full or any help as to where I could find another place to stay.

Super nice place if you wish a calm atmosphere and be in a nature. It is like 30min walking to the beach and you can enjoy waking up with the sound of the sea, have beautiful evenings with tonnes if stars seen and super comfortable bed for a good rest. Staff is friendly and offered the lift to the town and helped in findings surfing school. Very pleasant stay.