Hostel Quetzal Reviews

Orquideas N� 10, Cancun, Mexico

Nice party hostel! Had lots of fun!

• 17th Jan 2015

This is a TRUE party hostel! Located right where it should be, close to the bus stop in a super safe part of Cancun City. I traveled here alone, but made friends quickly with a good group of people that I went with everywhere. It was hard not to to go out every night and I'm in my 30's. I had a private room and it was worth the cost. I even ended up staying an extra day. The staff were friendly, the atmosphere awesome I wanted to enjoy myself here, and I did. I highly recommend it!

Great place! The people are awesome and the food is really good! Free shots of tequila before dinner and you'll never be short a drinking buddy

• 7th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Awesome stay!

• 3rd Jan 2015

This hostel was great for my 3 night stop over in the Cancun. Close to transport, supermarket and the staff were amazing (especially Oscar). The hostel offered parties and a social scene if you wanted but you could also chill which I liked. Would definitely stay again.

• 2nd Jan 2015

This place is a perfect hostel for those ones who really want to have FUN in Cancun! The Staff is super friendly, the breakfast and the dinner are amazing, and FREE ! I had such a great time, and meet so many people.

Such a great place to stay! The food was incredible and the atmosphere was so fun!! Beautiful location and great people and staff! I will definitely stay there again!

• 30th Dec 2014

Party hostel! Love the vibe and the staff, especially July! Free breakfast (Alvino, super awesome cook) and free dinner. Free tequila shot with dinner. Garden/patio area. Rooftop bar and bar in the patio. $2 Corona beers. Lockers. Sheets are washed and beds are made everyday! Clean bathrooms. No hot water, though (well, who needs it? Cancun is hot enough). And best of all, club deals every night. This hostel is for party-loving people and I loved every minute of it!

The staff were excellent but the hostel is too far out of the main strip making it a hassle to go out each night.

Great for the value, not far from the main bus station and great breakfast and dinner included in the price!

We stayed here for three nights and it was amazing - staff, location, people we met there, food, drinks and parties. Sleep and safety was also really good. Thank you you guys for wonderful stay! P.S. You should bring to life the rooftop bar!!:)

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Lithuania

Absolutely loved our stay at this place. Hopefully return again in the future. Best hostel.

Best hostel ever. Very clean. The staff is só cool and so helpful. But the best thing about it it's its atmosphere. People are so nice and the drinks games are the best. Even so, if you wanna sleep early, the noise of the games won't be a problem because of the location of the rooms. Traveled all by myself to mexico, thanks to this hostel, i was never alone. Kisses and hugs from Brazil.

• 18th Dec 2014

Great hostel! Staff was awesome and very helpful. Rooms and bathrooms were clean, only the water pressure was low. Great backward to have free dinner, with a Tequila shot, and just hang out. Staff generally organizes a daily trip to one of the clubs downtown. Definitely stay there again!

I liked the place however I think it could be even better, the shower was not working properly. The shower was broken, there was a low flow of cold water coming. If they fix this things the environment will be even nicer . Also, do not expect too much food during the breakfast and diner, its a very small amount, but it is good as a complement.

absolutely loved this place! definitely looking forward to going back and staying here the next time i visit Cancun! Awesome staff and of course the people you meet at hostels are always awesome. I loved every moment of my stay!

Loved the backyard, we had a great time. The staff really did their to create a social/party-atmosphere, which succeded two of our three nights (think the crowd tired the last night). We didn't have a place to stay our last night before flying out, and altough the hostel was fully booked, the staff let us hang around and sleep at the couch until our taxi left at 4am. Located taxi-distance from the beach, but in the middle of the city center. The food they serve is delicious.

The staff definitely helped make this place a second home for me. Nikki and Andy made me feel welcomed right off the get go and they deserve some praise for their efforts. I didn't get the caretakers name because she only spoke spanish but she was always working very hard and seemed sweet. I enjoyed coming back to a clean bed every night. Sleeping was not an issue here for me. If I were to stay in Cancun again I would come back here 100%. Enjoyed every minute of it.

• 3rd Dec 2014

friendly service, good location close to bus terminal

Good place to meet people! Unreal party hostel! Gets everyone involved! Would definitely reccomend to anyone who is staying in cancun! Shout out to nikki for making the stay fun!

• 1st Dec 2014