Hostel Quetzal Reviews

Orquideas N� 10, Cancun, Mexico

Very fun 😎

• 14th Jul 2015

Really great hostel~! The food was awesome! The staff were really friendly, helped me with my 10,000 questions and get involved with the drinking games. They organise and encourage nightlife activities. Lots of laughs, spontaneous dance offs and banging tunes. The hostel is super close to the coach station too. Loved the street art nearby. P.S. Doooooo the skanky leggggg

• 14th Jul 2015

A great hostel with amazing staff. Rooms were unpretentious but pleasant. The staff a re really friendly and create a great atmosphere. I would definitely recommend it and go back again.

• 13th Jul 2015

Good breakfast and dinner. Some staff were great, some were anti social. Did not receive tequila shots.

• 13th Jul 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here. I was prepared for a lot of fiesta and vivid atmosphere and I got it! I also really liked the food they served both breakfast and dinner. you get a good value for your money. I have recommended this hostel to a lot.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in during my trip! The atmosphere was so much fun, I felt like I was part of a family from the moment I arrived. The staff were really friendly and helpful and made an effort to make sure everyone was happy and having a good time. Free dinners were amazing and a great way to meet everyone else. Location is also good very close to the bus station and bus stops to get to the beaches. Thank you for such a great time! I will be back!! :)

Great hostel but I don't think they change the sheets between guests...

Sheets are changed daily and we have a full round the clock cleaning staff. Informing the reception helps to fix instantly any problem. We are a party hostel and cleaning is essential considering the party that occurs. Thanks for commenting that we are a Great hostel. The pool is open now which helps so much for us to give the best to our guests during their stay.

Fine average hostel, not a particularly great area of Cancun

We are in the center of Cancun is from tot the Art Park and just at the corner of The Palapas park. A taste of Mexico at its best.

I found the front desk staff gruff and unfriendly. The woman who made breakfast was kind, and the bartender made an effort to get to know the guests. Its a good atmosphere, very easy to meet other travelers.

We are making changes in our front desk staff. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and met many fun travellers. Our pool is open now which should put a smile on everyones face. Saludos

This hostel was easily the best I've stayed in in Cancun. The staff were friendly, fun loving and helpful. The vibe is somewhere between chilled and party- there are always people hanging out by the pool bar or up for going out in the evenings. Free meals is definitely a plus and the beds are comfortable and clean. I'd recommend this to anyone passing through Cancun who wants a cool place to crash. Great value for money and good vibes only.

• 5th Jul 2015

I Dont know what people were talking about when they say this is a party hostel because there wasn't much atmosphere when I was there. It's not the cleanest place or the safest as everything is pretty exposed. I feel like we were ripped off with the coco bongo deal from the hostel, it definitely would have been cheaper to just go straight there ourselves. Dinner was good, so was breakfast but it could have been bigger.

Nice staff, easy access to bus routes to main hotel strip/beach etc. breakfast and dinner included and we're very nice!

Very nice place I can highly recommend

I loved this hostel, staff were awesome and friendly, The evening meal which is free is pretty damn good. The hostel is different and really cool, Great location not to far from the Bus station. Easy to get around downtown. I would stay here again on my next visit

FUN FUN FUN!!!! Dave is the BEST rooftop bartender. EVER. Lots of great places to relax and chat with fellow travelers, and although the pool was not finished during our stay, its a beautiful layout. When construction is finished, the pool bar area will be amazing. I would highly recommend Hostel Quetzal for drinking, chatting, and just that ideal hostel community experience.

Very chill and very relaxing. The staff was helpful and took care of us.

• 4th Jun 2015

Hostel was absolutely great for partying and free dinner was delicious

It was real fun staying at hostel quetzal! Bathrooms could use some cleanliness but overall, great service, great people!

Second time staying at this hostel and definitely won't be my last. Wouldn't consider staying anywhere else in cancun. Amazing place, great location next to parque de las palapas, and probably the most social hostel I've ever stayed in (group dinner and free tequila shot at night, nighty drinking games, rules throughout the hostel with drinking penalties if you break them!). Cancun is a party place and this hostel lives up to that. Perfect for solo travellers too. Can't wait for the new pool!

Thank you for two stays with us. Yeah the pool will be amazing. The pool bar and the pool parties as well. Soon very soon splash splash. We will be awaiting your return with our new shot specials. Saludos.

Construction going on for a new pool,so a bit messy. Breakfast need improvement,too little and coffee need to taste like coffee. If you are solo traveler,you will meet plenty of people from different parts of the world. I believe once the pools is complete,things should be back to normal!

« first « Prev 1 2 3