Hostel Quetzal Reviews

Orquideas N� 10, Cancun, Mexico

good to party, if you wanna sleep, dont come here. the bathroom of 12 mixed bed dorm has no private at all, sometimes hot water doesnt work.

An objective review. Plus points: clean, good location, breakfast

Great party spot!

Excellent place for partying, with nice, friendly atmosphere. Be prepared to see parties going all night! Unfortunately, as a result of living in a party house, bathrooms were very dirty.

This place is loose! If you want to party, its probably the best hostel in the world. Their parties are awesome, and atmosphere is amazing. If you don't look too hard, its fairly clean too. If you want to sleep (without passing out) don't stay here.

• 30th Oct 2014

Stayed here for one week, and then decided to come back for another. This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The house rules are sick and so much fun.The free dinner every night is awesome for those on a budget and its a great opportunity to meet new people every night, plus theres the free tequila shot! The staff are awesome and make sure you have an unforgettable time. If you want to party and have the time of your life definitely stay here!!

• 28th Oct 2014

Even though it's a party hostel it's not too bad, since I anyways always use earplugs when backpacking I didn't have troubles sleeping. The dinner is included in the price and is good, also it's a great opportunity to meet other people from the hostel. I was happy to have ensuite as there weren't many showers and toilets and the later were at times out of order. I don't recommend booking tours from the hostel. The party tour didn't go as planned and the Chichen Itza tour was a complete rip-off.

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff made it one of the best experiences of my life..

The vortex of love and understanding. We never wanted to leave wonderland. Have returned several times, never disappointed. Beerpong Olympics, wet and wild, club scene and staff all amazing and fantastic. We love you chef, best mexican meals. Everyone who walks in here will have an amazing time and make friends for life. Thank you all. Yours lovingly Alicia and Jase (best beer pong team ever)

Great place to stay, cheap drinks nice atmosphere and really great staff. Would definitely stay again!

Had a wicked time. Really good hostel. Great people. Gilbert and giulio were awesome. Good laughs. Only moan the shower in my room was average. But apart from that fantastic place. The free dinner every night was very good food. Im so glad i can freely drink with my right hand again. The rules were very cool. Good work guys keep it up.

The food included is absolutely amazing. You cant really cook for yourself, but actually there is no need... Atmosphere fantastic, people friendly, place clean. We are not total party people, so we were concerned, but it was no problem at all. One of the nicest hostels we have stayed (after years of travelling)

The cleaning lady open doors and curtains even if half the dorm is sleeping. The staff offer you shot of tequila that you have to pay... even if you didn't want it or drunk it! The information about the cab from airport to the hostel are wrong probably to sell you their service (prepaid taxi cost 160 pesos)

Tequila shot is free with dinner. If you are playing drinkling gamesyou will be charged the shot that you drink. The prepaid taxi that you mention is a shared taxi ride. We do not recommend that service because it is unreliable and not a direct trip to the airport. A private taxi to the airport is 200 pesos from the hostel directly to the airport. I think you are a bit confused with your comments maybe you stayed at various hostels or maybe you had too much party.

If you are a party person, THIS IS YOUR PLACE! Staff are nice, bring you out to party, breakfast and dinner included, 5 minutes walk from main bus stop. Probably one of the BEST HOSTEL I have ever stayed in.

Great atmosphere. The owners know what a hostel is about to their credit, though it is quite a business. I had a great time so i do recommend if you're about partying only. Be warned if you're on actual travels though, you won't be allowed to bring in your own drinks in and they overprice their own (about double price) so you'll end up spending a lot more than expected.

Great place to meet other people. Breakfast and dinner are included in the price and are good qualitity. Wish the drinks were a bit cheaper but would definitely stay there again!!!

I really enjoyed my time in this hostel, the staff were friendly and kept a great atmosphere in the place. The free dinner was delicious, the tequila ritual fun, and beer pong was great (team kiwi!). I would definitely recommend this hostel, good people and good vibes. Clean, tidy, and airconditioned at night time which is great cos Cancun is hot and sticky! Thanks hostel quetzal, see you next time!

We absolutely loved our stay here! It's a fun, social hostel with a party vibe but also a place you can relax. Vanessa and Alex were so helpful and welcoming, and all the other staff were great too. We only had two nights booked but extended our stay immediately. A cooked breakfast and dinner is included, and they organise transport and tickets to all the clubs down in the hotel zone. We will definitely stay here again!

Thank you for your comments we enjoyed you as our guest. COME BACK SOON

The lady who runs the hotel is really friendly and will make sure your stay is worthwhile. Highly recommend it for travelers who are on a tight budget and don't mind sharing a room.

At arrival your treated amazingly! Great nights out planned same price you pay at the door! Wicked atmosphere :) friendly staff! Breakfast and Dinner included which is awesome!!! :) cool rooftop! I liked the princess room was good :) air con is great too! Thanks for the stay will definitely stay again :) make sure you use the lockers to lock valuables :)