Hostel Quetzal Reviews

Orquideas N� 10, Cancun, Mexico

great place, all the staff very friendly; dinner and breakfast are delicious!!!! I will be back.

Good atmosphere in the hostel. Get the Deluxe Double room, lots of space and even a little balcony.

Quetzal provides freshly cooked dinner and breakfast everyday which is amazing, especially for those on a budget. Rooms are basic but have everything you need. The hostel could use some more info on things to do around Cancun. There was no map or anything to tell you what was around and no info on tours or how to get to the beach or anything. Thanks to Malin for showing us around and taking us to the beach!!

This hostel was the best! SO much fun. Staff really awesome and there was always a great vibe. Tequila shots with dinner were the best. Definitely one of the funnest hostels I have stayed at and would go back for sure. Recommend it for anyone. The only downfall was that the rooftop bar was not working. I think a great benefit to this place would be to reopen the rooftop bar to have cocktails up there! The location is not that central to things but it east to navigate your way around with the bus

Amazing hostel. Probably my favourite hostel in the world. Thankyou for such good times.

• 25th Apr 2015

I stayed for 3 nights and there wasn´t hot water in the shower (I asked several times and had no answer to my request). I had no problem in other aspects.

Very friendly atmosphere. You definetely make new friends there !

1 2 3 Next » last »