Hostel Quinta Playa Reviews

2nd Street, Between 5th Avenue and Ocean, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Right next to the beach, staff helpful enough but at times indifferent. Not to many guests when I stayed but everyone that did was awesome. Recommend you stay away from quinta avenida whenever possible, and head a couple of streets over for food etc. Watch out for crooked cops also!

Hostel Quinta Playa was my first stop on my extended trip around Latin America and it left a tough act to follow. The location was very convenient just a block from the Bus station and very close to the beach. But by far my favourite thing about this hostel was the people. I met some great people here both travellers and staff who were nothing but helpful and friendly. If you are a diver, I highly recommend organizing it through the hostel, speak to Che - both company and dive were perfect!

Hostel is just by the old ADO bus station (there is two ADO bus station new one is away) and in the center.. A few minutes to the beach and a few min. to main road where all rest. and bars are.. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms dont have keys and beds are really uncomfortable.

View all Playa del Carmen Hostels