Hostel Quinta Playa Reviews

2nd Street, Between 5th Avenue and Ocean, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Excellent location ! However I would not recommend staying more than a few nights as the beds were very uncomfortable. Breakfast is not necessarily included. No real security check during daytime (no keys for the room, make sure you have a lock pad).

Everything is great,apart from the bed bugs which are still with me since my stay in this hostel...

The hostal is okay, well located, and people are really friend. The only thing is that we got bedbugs the first night, we had them on all our body it was awful, so painful, we told them and they did not really do anything until the last night when we actually asked to change rooms. We found some bedbugs even in the clean sheets they gave us, so we were pretty angry about it. Then gave us a bit of refund.

The room has no window but it has a bathroom Therefore the air is realy bad in the room. The locker are quite nice and big. The mattress was horrible and not confirtable at all. The location is very nice though.

Bed bugs wouldnt allowed me to sleep. On top of that the administrator wouldnt listen and acknowledge the fault. I left the next day. I hope they will improve and change or clean well the matresses cause it used to be a good hostel 2 years ago.

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Poland

The best hostel in Playa del Carmen! The staff were very helpful and welcoming, and the location is unbeatable! The rooms were clean and there is a lot of space to leave your bags etc. I would highly recommend this place if your going to Playa!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

Staying at this hostel is a no brainer when you're in Playa del Carmen. When traveling it's hard to find a place that feels like home and they've done it. They are located in between beautiful white sand beaches and the famous fifth ave where all the shops, restaurants, bars and clubs are located. Also within a few blocks are the bus station, ferry to cozumel and collectivos for getting around. The entire place is clean and the staff is always ready to help. Book Now!!!

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Belize

I must say the bathrooms where gross but then during the stay they bleached them and they where great after that! Not much of a common room! Good kitchen though so can cook meals! Like a 30 second walk to beach and 5th avenue Left bathers there and called saying I would get someone to pick them up in a week and within two days the lady threw them out!!! And no one is returning my call so it's a bit disappointing! The manager michael gives you great directions and suggestions! :)

View all Playa del Carmen Hostels