Hostel ROOM Rotterdam Reviews

Van Vollenhovenstraat 62, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Hostel itself was excellent, staff were lovely and helpful. Facilities were good, except the shower cubicles were a bit small and awkward, and the wifi could be a little hit and miss at times. Considering the price, an excellent place to stay!

I've done a lot of hostels in my life and I can tell that this hostel is by far the best I've been to! The staff is awesome, super friendly, in majority they are travellers who do a workaway there. The hostel made me feel like home with the warm atmosphere and the dog :) the kitchen was well equipped and they even gave us oil, spices and other stuff to cook. If you go to Rotterdam, you HAVE TO stay at this hostel! They even helped me planned my bike trip to Den Haag! 5 stars hostel by far!

YOU CAN WALK THE HOSTELS DOG DO I SAY MORE THAN STAY HERE

everything was excellent.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Hands down the best staff at any hostel!

Really fun chill place. Very safe and clean and friendly people.

Amazing staff and atmosphere, everything was great.

The best hostel I was in so far. Realy nice atmosphere, good vibrations, friendly stuff,...

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Slovenia

If you're looking for a cheap hostel in the center of Rotterdam, with furnished kitchen and excellent and smily staff you're in the right place. A+++

I had good time there. It's not typical hostel for bacpackers but you can meet some people there. It's clean and staff is very nice!

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Poland

Hostel ROOM has a great location, quite central, close to bars and the museumquarter. The bar was good, only thing that bothered me was the overall lack of respect towards others that a lot of the people in my room had. Of course the hostel can't help that, but it made my stay slightly less pleasant than expected.

It was no where near my expectation. No value for money

• 20th Feb 2015
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

Staffs are amazing!! They are friendly and funny. The bar in the hostel is really good as well.

One of the best hostels I've ever been! I stayed 5 nights and I have nothing to complain about. Monique and the rest of the staff are incredible, trying to help you with everything you need. The breakfast is pretty good, with coffee, tea, milk and juice. You also have smeerkaas, peanut butter and hazelnut cream to use in your bread. The bedrooms are really good and comfortable, with individual lights on the beds. The bathrooms are cleaned very frequently. And the kitchen is very well equipped.

Great place, the staff is kind and the facilities are good. Thank you

Besides the wifi everything else is very good. Stay here if you visit Rotterdam cheap and good! =]

My first impression of Rotterdam was dodgey to say the least. I arrived on a cold rainy morning and there weren't many people about. The walk from Rotterdam central is easy- straight shot for 20 minutes. The staff were all beautiful people. Friendly and out going. The location was lovely right by the harbor, walking distance to everything. They offer discounted prices for certain things at reception. Would suggest to a friend. Would stay there again.

Very nice hostel. Great and helpful staff, good location, cool bar, comfortable and clean facilities. Excellent value for money!

Amazing stay at Hostel ROOM Rotterdam, thank you!!

• 31st Dec 2014

great location to see the fireworks at Erasmus bridge otherwise little far from station. We had ten beds in our 8 bed room but they were never fully taken. Different themes of the rooms very nice. Staff was mainly friendly and helpful but not all of them.

« first « Prev 1 2 3