Hostel ROOM Rotterdam Reviews

Van Vollenhovenstraat 62, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Very easy to reach. Beds are not stable, I was quite annoyed by the girl stayed on the top of the beds since as soon as she moved a little bit, I can hear strong noises.

Amazing four nights in Room Hostel! Definetely returning.

Nice place to stay in Rotterdam. Decent location by the river, walkable to the city centre and train station (or take the tram/metro). Bar had a cool atmosphere although I wasn't there much. 6 bed dorm was fine. Ok breakfast.

Nice hostel, we stayed in the 16 people room and it didnt feel crowded. The bathrooms and specially the kitchen could have been cleaner. The staff is very helpfull and its a perfect place to meet fellow travelers.

Awesome hostel! I have no complaints at all. The staff was great.

Great atmosphere. Wish Lexi was a bit friendlier though!

+A bit distance from the Rotterdam Central station but can be easily reach by tram. The hostel is near the harbour so a walk by the coast is quite relaxing and enjoyable. Absolutely friendly staff. - very noisy at night though. Can hear ppl upstairs talking and running through the hallway.

Good vibes, cool place.

I was stuck in Belgium when its regional transport system was on strike, with no way to this hostel. I had originally booked 2 days & called them and informed them of what happened, they told me tough luck. They were going to charge me for 2 days but if I could I'd still stay there the 2nd night. On arrival it was rather quite, but later on in the evening people underneath is started partying, wifi wouldn't work in my room and the electricity had been broken in multiple bathrooms for many days.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Hi there, confused & sad to read this. We spoke on the phone & with check-out. We were very sorry for you that you couldn't make it. Like most hostels we have a 24-h cancellation policy. I offered you to stay longer & some discounts. But you left for Antwerp (otherwise hostel would charge you). Wish you would have told me during our nice talk your other issues. Wifi is 100% and yes sorry we had some electricityproblems 1 night in our Men's Sanitairy. Fixed now. Please come again. Happy Travels!

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful to all my questions. Great vibe in the common area. Everything you want for a reasonable price.

• 21st Apr 2015

Just excelent!!!

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Georgia

the staff are nice, nice breakfast.

I really loved this place. Nice staff and facilities, excellent breakfast and in the heart of the city! I stayed in a 12 mixed room and I don't regret. I recommend this place very much :)

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Spain

THEY HAD A DOGG, I didn't spend a lot of time here but the staff was really friendly, well everything just went really well!

Nice staff, nice bed, nice facilities and kitchen, good wifi. Overall a nice stay but nothing special.

Very good dorms, excellent location and good staff. Nice stay and view from the dorm.

There was no stair in the bed for me to climb the bed on the top! There was something dangerous that looked like a stair, but that moved by itself while climbing. I had to use a chair to get in the bed. And the bed was in the middle of the room, and I was afraid about falling down, because it had no railing in one of the sides. The girls bathroom was in another floor, and there was a dog that looked like it owned the hostel. But staff was very nice, there was a guest kitchen and free breakfast.

Awesome hostel. Amazing staff and Lexie is adorable! Very easy to reach.

It took a bit of a walk from the station to get there but when we arrived we were very pleased. Staff straight away made us feel at ease and welcome, plus there's a cool dog. Breakfast included which was excellent, and could get wifi in the room. There was a lot of positive energy there which was nice when travelling away from home. Overall such good value for money and would go backz

Had a nice stay. One thing not perfect was that the lights in the rooms were ridiculously dim.

« first « Prev 1 2 3