Hostel ROOM Rotterdam Reviews

Van Vollenhovenstraat 62, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Nice place, nice atmosphere depending on the people you meet. Staff were nice but cleaners seemed a bit pushy in the mornings. A bit out of the way of everywhere, but theres a tram which stops outside the hostel. Nice kitchen to use, but cant really be crowded.

• 23rd Jul 2015

The staff was extremely friendly and really eager to help, while the atmosphere in the lounge was amazing and great to meet new people.

• 21st Jul 2015

Fantastic hostel, had a great time

Located in a typical Rotterdam's building it conveys a great atmosphere. There's no elevator which can be a bit annoying at night. The location is good enough, 15-20 min walking from the hystorical center, 30 from the central station and it has a nearby tram station. The place felt like safe, roomies just like the stuff were frendly. The restrooms were clean. I woukd reccomend this hostel to anyone looking for an experience of the the city as a inhabitant.

It was an awesome hostel, nice and gentle staff, good location near important streets and also near the docks. I recommend.

Beautiful and really fun hostel. The rooms are great, the place is big and beautiful, it's really close to the port and the city centre. I have nothing to complain about really, it was such a good time, maybe I'll just suggest that you repair the missing strings in the guitars and also I think some of the staff was a little bit too pushy about the tours and other activities. But that's part of the job and I get it. Totally recommend it!!

A perfect example of the fun and friendly hostel atmosphere. Staff were great, they even organised small events throughout the week for their customers. Great hostel!

Got a major girl crush on the lady with the dreadlocks. All staff were welcoming and had a nice presence. The place had a chill atmosphere and good vibes. Rooms were reseasonaly kept. However a big down side was when my friend was woken up by another traveller saying she was in her bed, the hostel had failed to clean the correct bed ruining that night for her , myself, the guy and waking up the entire dorm. Other than that it was a good stay.

I really enjoyed my stay but it seemed like some things get overlooked by the staff. Some beds didn't have lockers and there were some other small details that could have been better.

I enjoyed my stay at Room Hostel a lot. It was clean, in good location, the staff was very friendly, it offered all the necessary facilities. The atmosphere was great and I met some really cool people there. I definitely recommend the place.

-Toilets are inaccessible as the male ones are on the 2nd level and the female on the 1st -4 bed mixed dorm was spacious -kitchen available for use, but not enough plates -kitchen was stuffy -Staff were very friendly

Hostel ROOM is located in an excellent neighborhood with nice cafes and bars. The Hostel itself has a very lively bar with fun games organized by the super-friendly people who work there. They really take excellent care of guests and mingle with them at a social level. For the price, it offers unmatched value for money. My stay here was truly memorable and I would recommend everyone staying at Rotterdam to choose Hostel ROOM.

Location is about 1.5km from the train station. Hostel is great to provide free breakfast to guest. The water front is just 5 mins walk away and you can get a water taxi to bring you elsewhere.

I enjoyed my stay The staff were very helpful.

Would recommend 100%

Staff was good, location was good, decent rooms

Excellent, very clean and safe. Good location and kind staff. Maybe add some fruits to the breakfast?

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Chile

Nice hostel. Good staff. Good common area. Won't blow you away, but can't really pick anything wrong with it.

I booked the hostel for one night and i must say i iked the place. Super nice staff and good facilities. However, there are few downers that i would like to mention. I was placed in the POOL room which was in the lower floor and had many the pipes on the ceiling which caused a lot of noise at night when sleeping. Secondly, the room was so cold at night and there was a draught which gave a little cold the next day. Overall i would have rated 100% if not for those

The dog is wonderful and staff is so nice!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5