Hostel ROOM Rotterdam Reviews

Van Vollenhovenstraat 62, Rotterdam, Netherlands

A terrible review, because I was treated the same. I moved to another room my last day. Later in the evening, I moved back. When a guest realizes that the staff could not count heads correctly *before* the staff, something is wrong. I was treated terribly. Same as the people who had to give up a bunk. And the people woken up in the room at 1AM. I understand that mistakes happen, but when staff hand wave the mistake away, it's not just unprofessional, it's incompetent.

We had a lovely stay at this hostel. The location is very good and the staff was nice and helpful. Would recommend it if you are going to stay in Rotterdam for a few days.

Very nice hostel. Nothing to complain.

Staff is helpful and talkative,not so far from centre station,highly recommended.

I tried to check in earlier because I did party all night but it wasn't possible - although I offered to pay more. Finally at 12.30 the reception girl gave me the go. Didn't have the impression that she really tried to find a solution. The room was nicely decorated and the building itself is charming but that has got no real value if the core service you're paying for is - your bed - turns out to be very poor. I understand that matresses in a hostel are different from the ones in the Hyatt but

• 30th Aug 2014

I think that the value for money is perfect, the bed and security as well! But the cleanliness in the bathroom should be better.

Incredible hostel, couldn't quite believe how professional the place was. If you're in Rotterdam just book it, you won't regret it.

Great staff, very helpful and friendly

The staff is very friendly and helpful, the place is spotless, the Wi-Fi connection works pretty well. Even the pet (a dog) is very friendly with the guests. I recommend this hostel.

If you want to spend some time in rotterdam, the room hostel is the perfect place to stay. The stuff is so nice and always helps you if you have questions or need anything. Great breakfast, clean rooms and restrooms, and last but not least the friendly dog lexi will make you having a really time!

• 24th Aug 2014

Great hostel, easy to meet people, really gret vibe and awesome city to explore. Weekends are the best time to see Rotterdam!

Really cool place. Staff there were so friendly. Best common room I've seen on my travels.

Ok hostel but got a load of flea bites

The place is very close to the important attractions. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good amenities. Very clean rooms and toilets. Great value for money. I'll surely stay there next time too..

Good location and friendly staff, the place has a quite nice atmosphere and each room looks differently. During happy hours drinks (beer and wine) are really cheap.

the bunk is not very steady,I could feel it shakin during i was sleeping.that's the omly problem.the staff is very kind

• 11th Aug 2014
  • China

Very nice place, with all the faciities you can expect from a hostel. Friendliest staff, cheap prices at the bar, free breakfast, just behind the eurolines bus station. Bed already done when you check in. No elevator, though.

Omg! Amazing! Had a blast. Amazing staff, amazig vibe, dont miss on this hostel!

This was an okay hostel for a few nights stay. The reading lights/room light in our room didn't work, which could be annoying. Showers weren't great. Staff were good though :)

10 mins walk from the bars and 15 walk from the main train station. Staff were super nice. Not the most exciting atmosphere but it had a nice relaxed vibe

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5