Fabulous 3,546 Total Reviews
Fabulous 3,546 Total Reviews
Hostel ROOM Rotterdam Located at Van Vollenhovenstraat 62, , Rotterdam.
Netherlands
Rotterdam 3016 BK Van Vollenhovenstraat 62
89% 3546
51.9093647 4.4787525
    Rooms available

18th Jun 2016

Great location! Friendly staff. Nice and clean.

• England, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

Staff were really friendly and went the extra mile to make my stay as enjoyable as possible offering discounts on various tourist attractions in the city

15th Jun 2016

The hostel is amazing! From those who want party or relax, all can enjoy stying here. Simply fantastic. The staff is one of the best I experienced in my journey (note down that I've been travellig now for a month - 15 hostels). And the breakfast was incredibly good. Oh, so good! They should emphasize it a little bit more :D

11th Jun 2016

I stayed only for a night here. the hostel is easy to find and is conveniently located. Dorms were comfortable, The common restrooms werent too clean and always wet. The staff was friendly in suggesting places to visit.

• amandathompson9
  • USA, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

The hostel was not the closest to the center of Rotterdam however very easy to navigate around. We went on a Sunday night and it seemed a bit dead but we made our own fun by asking the staff where to go. If I had come by myself I would have had trouble meeting people but other than that it's good for a nights stay!

• England, Couple, 18-24
8th Jun 2016
8.0

A charming hostel with incredibly friendly staff. The highlight no doubt was the tour that went from the hostel (by one of the staff members) and ended up in a bar before returning to the hostel bar. The room was very clean, and although we had booked a room of 10 there only ended being 3 of us in the room which was an added bonus. Breakfast included was also good. The location is about a 25 minute walk from the station and about 10 minutes from the centre.

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

Hostel ROOM is probably my favorite hostel so far. The location is great, and the staff made me feel so accepted! Vilma actually came to a concert with me, and Jake was kind enough to talk to me all night. Plus, the dog Lexi is such a cutie! I wish I had stayed here longer because it was an amazing experience for a lonely traveler 😊

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2016

This has been the best hostel I have stayed at in a while. Very clean, kitchen has everything you need. Best part of my time there were the staff. So kind and helpful, very social and always made you feel included so as a solo traveller I really enjoyed my time here and made some great friends. 100% recommend.

• Brazil, Couple, 18-24
5th Jun 2016

This hostel is great! We loved to stay there. The staff is great. They made everything to make us feel good. I will definetely sleep over there again when i go to Rotterdam in the future.

1st Jun 2016

AWESOME hostel, very good location, near Erasmus Brigde. Totally recomend their tour to Gouda fair, great value, good location, near the train station and very friendly staff. I tottaly recomend it and would definetly go there again.

Hi there! Hope all is well with you and that you're enjoying the rest of your trip! We had an awesome day with you and your friends in Gouda! You can find the pictures on our Facebook and Twitter pages! You are a great model! Thank you for staying and joining! All the best and happy travels!