9.0
Superb 3,666 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 3,666 Total Reviews
Hostel ROOM Rotterdam Located at Van Vollenhovenstraat 62, , Rotterdam.
Netherlands
Rotterdam 3016 BK Van Vollenhovenstraat 62
90% 3666
51.9093647 4.4787525
    Rooms available

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
20th Aug 2016

Super nice and helpful staff and great atmosphere. Wifi is fast and also great reception inside the room. The hostel sometimes holds live concerts and I had a great time staying here. Definitely would recommand this hostel to others!

20th Aug 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here. The common area was well laid out and they often hosted live musicians. The beds were comfortable. Although it is a bit of a walk from the central station it is on a nice street very close to the waterfront. I would definitely recommend staying here.

17th Aug 2016

Great location! You're walking distance to groceries, pubs and bars, restaurants and Altstadt (Old town) Good bar scene within the hostel, even during the heat my room with 10 others was just the right temperature. The showers even has a basin, so no flooding!

• England, Male, 25-30
16th Aug 2016
6.9

Nice place for an international mix and a good buzz, however constant disruption through the night in and outside the room was not welcome. Come for a party not for a good nights sleep.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

Really good stay, stayed in a 14 bed room and had lockers, nice room, washing was available and they were very helpful with it, good guest kitchen with enough equipment to make a variety of foods, breakfast was a good addition for the price, really nice atmosphere with very friendly staff

15th Aug 2016

If I go back in Rotterdam the only place I'll think about is ROOM. The best hostel I've seen in a long time. The staff is awesome, they can help with everything, the hostel is cozy, really young vibe. You need to go there.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

Great vibe, great workers, clean room and not expensive. Perfect for young travellers!

Hi lady with the beautiful name I could not pronounce! Thank you very much for your review, we highly appreciate it:)! All the best, and hopefully we can welcome you again here in Rotterdam!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
14th Aug 2016

Insanely friendly and helpful staff, many organized events from the hostel where you can meet people, busy bar with lots of travellers talking and extremely clean. This is the best hostel to stay at in Rotterdam!

• teotorriatte
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

I loved the atmosphere of this place. The common area and bar were really fun to hang out in, and the hostel is just by the harbour. Additionally the staff were super friendly! Unfortunately after I left I realized I had forgotten my tablet in my locker! I emailed the hostel immediately, and a staff member named Cristina was an enormous help. Because of her I got it shipped to my next hostel no problem. Thanks!!

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Its great to read that your tablet reached you safely! Happy travels!

• Trampe
  • Mexico, Male, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

One of the best hostels ever, glad to come again! Highly recommended!