Hostel ROOM Rotterdam Reviews

Van Vollenhovenstraat 62, Rotterdam, Netherlands

I enjoyed my stay The staff were very helpful.

• 26th Jun 2015

Would recommend 100%

Excellent, very clean and safe. Good location and kind staff. Maybe add some fruits to the breakfast?

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Chile

Nice hostel. Good staff. Good common area. Won't blow you away, but can't really pick anything wrong with it.

I booked the hostel for one night and i must say i iked the place. Super nice staff and good facilities. However, there are few downers that i would like to mention. I was placed in the POOL room which was in the lower floor and had many the pipes on the ceiling which caused a lot of noise at night when sleeping. Secondly, the room was so cold at night and there was a draught which gave a little cold the next day. Overall i would have rated 100% if not for those

The dog is wonderful and staff is so nice!

As a first time hostel stayer I was very impressed by the hostel room. It was clean, tidy and very safe. I felt comfortable leaving my belongings there all day/ night whilst I was out. A short ten minute walk into the town strip. All the staff are so helpful in every way. I would really recommend it and would defiantly stay there again. For £12 you can't go wrong

• 15th Jun 2015

The location is really good.its near to the river.the staffs are very nice.it is worth to stay.

Excellent place to meet people and see Rotterdam from.

Fantastic Hostel. Has everything you could need. Great location, clean and has good facilities. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Has a good communal area that is the bar/restaurant as well. Cheap food and drinks are a bonus! Would highly recommend going for the Friday night as the live gigs mixed with a hostel vibes make for a great night.

• 11th Jun 2015

I spent 2 nights at ROOM in Rotterdam and enjoyed every minute of my stay. The hostel is conveniently located; it just takes a 10 minute walk to get to the main street with bars and pubs and app. 10-15 mins to the historical and pittoresque borough of Delfshaven. The staff were simply amazing and the comfortable bar downstairs proved to be a great place to meet other travellers. Really recommended!

Felt very welcoming and comforting. Loved the touch of having Lexie the dog there and kitchen was great!

Loved this place! Staff was amazing, facilities amazing and clean. I love a good atmosphere and this place was 100%!

Absolutely LOVED my stay at the ROOM. By far the friendliest staff I have seen on my travels thus far. I arrived a little early before the appropriate check in time, and the woman at the front desk upgraded me to a different room without a moment's hesitation so that I could put down my stuff. Had a 10 person bedroom all to myself for three days and loved it. Super clean facilities. Even have a dog named Lexie who has her own artwork all across the hostel! Great vibes. Felt like I was at home.

Staff were friendly, helpful, gave directions and advice on where to go / how to get there. Started a game with us in the evening, helped us to socialise with each other. Basic breakfast was good and as expected, cleanliness was good too. I read that it was "shabby", it's really not - it was well decorated, comfortable & "lived in". Maybe the reviewer never stayed at a hostel before! Only slight improvement would be the beds could be less creaky, I was conscious of waking the others when moving

Very good hostel. Excellent WIFI, helpfull staff, specially Vilma. Located 2km from Central station in central position, but not the city center. They offer excursion, discount cards, lot of information, towel rental. Cozy bar downstairs, not that pricy. Guest kitchen might be a little more equipped, but still super ok. Standard breakfast just toast or musli, but you can upgrade it or bring your stuff. Rooms big enough, plugs in every bed. lockers, clean bathrooms. Will defenetely come back.

By far one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. The staff were all incredibly nice, good deals on drinks, and the rooms were very nice and very clean!

• 23rd May 2015

I was a bit disappointed with my stay at the hostel. I stayed in a room with a music band which shouldn't be a problem but the room was very dirty, no ladder for my bed and no safe box under the bed, the number of beds were more. There wasn't a power socket as well . The atmosphere was good and you can meet other people easily. I miss the dog Lexi tho.

We stayed for 2 days and we had a great time. Staff was very friendly, location was excellent and the bar was a nice addition to the hostel.

great hostel and nice atmosphere!! totally recommended

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4