Hostel ROOM Rotterdam Reviews

Van Vollenhovenstraat 62, Rotterdam, Netherlands

It's a straight walk all the way down the main road from the train station so there's absolutely no need to take transport if you're a walker. The staff are really nice and one of them was kind enough to make me toast despite being late for breakfast. There were a few hanging around the bar at night, and the PCs are free to use. If I was in Rotterdam again I'd go there.

Wifi was out the entire time we were there. But the staff is great!!!! The relaxed atmosphere was great. The only thing that annoyed me was the cleaning staff was going hard at like 10 am (before check out) turning people away from the shower and bathrooms to clean... I mean they would wait until after 11...? Anywyas other than that it was a great place.

Pretty cool vibes at this place! Check it out!

Cheep, port, central station, market, taxi boat,tram,so complete by the Best of visit the city.

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

Rotterdam - great city to explore and have some fun. Hostel - not as charismatic as trying to sound. Room was cramped. OK for one or two nights.

This was a great hostel, staff showed and said what I needed to hear :) could not ask for anything more!

Definitely the cleanest Hostel I've stayed at during my trip, everything looked new and the facilities were perfect, very clean bathroom and shower.

We had a lovely stay here. The staff were extremely helpful and it was lovely that we were able to rent bikes from the hostel.

Great hostel. Stayed there couple of times, had a reason to go back. The location is on the lake which is just amazing, cool vibe, great staff. Although I'd rate the facilities as average, everything is always kept clean. You can get food and drinks at any given time and with a smile which is always a nice bonus :) And theres Lexi too. Great value for money, you definatley wanna stay here.

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Israel

Nice hostel

Awesome staff. Cool bar/ lounge area. For some reason there was no ladder or locker for my bunk, but besides that everything was great.

Wonderful staff made ROOM a comfortable and welcoming hostel! Would definitely recommend.

A nice enough place with a bar, and a friendly staff. The bunks were, well, bunks, but the room I was in had windows to let some fresh air through. Bathrooms and showers were clean. Breakfast was free. I don't think the optional paid part of the breakfast was worth it, but happy hour more than made up for it. Did I mention there was a bar? That might be the most confusing part of finding the hostel. Look for a bar, not a hostel.

We had a lovely stay at this hostel. The location is very good and the staff was nice and helpful. Would recommend it if you are going to stay in Rotterdam for a few days.

Very nice hostel. Nothing to complain.

Nice hostel near the Rotterdam harbour. The staff were great and really helpful. Bike rental possible (even though the bikes are a bit older, they survived without any trouble our trip to Delph and Den Haag :-)). There is cool common area with bar. Breakfast included in the accom. We were at the top floor and the steep stairs were a bit exhausting but we are young and fit, we managed ;-)

Staff is helpful and talkative,not so far from centre station,highly recommended.

I tried to check in earlier because I did party all night but it wasn't possible - although I offered to pay more. Finally at 12.30 the reception girl gave me the go. Didn't have the impression that she really tried to find a solution. The room was nicely decorated and the building itself is charming but that has got no real value if the core service you're paying for is - your bed - turns out to be very poor. I understand that matresses in a hostel are different from the ones in the Hyatt but

• 30th Aug 2014

I think that the value for money is perfect, the bed and security as well! But the cleanliness in the bathroom should be better.

Incredible hostel, couldn't quite believe how professional the place was. If you're in Rotterdam just book it, you won't regret it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5