Hostel ROOM Rotterdam Reviews

Van Vollenhovenstraat 62, Rotterdam, Netherlands

I was stuck in Belgium when its regional transport system was on strike, with no way to this hostel. I had originally booked 2 days & called them and informed them of what happened, they told me tough luck. They were going to charge me for 2 days but if I could I'd still stay there the 2nd night. On arrival it was rather quite, but later on in the evening people underneath is started partying, wifi wouldn't work in my room and the electricity had been broken in multiple bathrooms for many days.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful to all my questions. Great vibe in the common area. Everything you want for a reasonable price.

• 21st Apr 2015

Just excelent!!!

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Georgia

I really loved this place. Nice staff and facilities, excellent breakfast and in the heart of the city! I stayed in a 12 mixed room and I don't regret. I recommend this place very much :)

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Nice staff, nice bed, nice facilities and kitchen, good wifi. Overall a nice stay but nothing special.

Very good dorms, excellent location and good staff. Nice stay and view from the dorm.

There was no stair in the bed for me to climb the bed on the top! There was something dangerous that looked like a stair, but that moved by itself while climbing. I had to use a chair to get in the bed. And the bed was in the middle of the room, and I was afraid about falling down, because it had no railing in one of the sides. The girls bathroom was in another floor, and there was a dog that looked like it owned the hostel. But staff was very nice, there was a guest kitchen and free breakfast.

Awesome hostel. Amazing staff and Lexie is adorable! Very easy to reach.

It took a bit of a walk from the station to get there but when we arrived we were very pleased. Staff straight away made us feel at ease and welcome, plus there's a cool dog. Breakfast included which was excellent, and could get wifi in the room. There was a lot of positive energy there which was nice when travelling away from home. Overall such good value for money and would go backz

Had a nice stay. One thing not perfect was that the lights in the rooms were ridiculously dim.

I loved this hostel! Really friendly staff, great atmosphere and fun activities.

Lovely hostel in a great city! The facilities at the hostel were more than adequate for a group of 13 university students on a study visit from the UK with the rooms pleasant and clean. The men's bathroom was a little smelly, but that's to be expected. Although we didn't cook, the kitchen looked more than functional and the bar was pretty cheap during happy hour.

we really enjoyed the stay at Hostel Room Rotterdam. Especially the staff was very nice and relaxed. The rooms were clean and looked funny with all the different colours, we also liked the big windows. All in one, theres not one bad thing to say about the hostel.. we'll defenitely come back sometime

• 29th Mar 2015

My bag was accidentally taken from the luggage hold by another guest. The staff were very good and tried very hard to track it down which they did in the end. Thanks a million.

Really great staff

• 28th Mar 2015

nice hostel for backpackers but location is only problem quiet far from central station but if you have google maps it doesn't matter Nice staffs and good atmosphere this hostel really near to spido if you want to take spido I recommend this hostel Shower rooms is not comfortable Because hanger is out side and not enough But you can bearable.

Really great place, great staff

Nice and clean with good atmosphere. Staff very friendly.

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

I had an excellent experience staying a week at the ROOM hostel. Lexie is lovely and the staff is very friendly and welcoming! I loved how the hostel is well located, very comfortable and cozy. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a short stay in Rotterdam.

• 19th Mar 2015

Hostel itself was excellent, staff were lovely and helpful. Facilities were good, except the shower cubicles were a bit small and awkward, and the wifi could be a little hit and miss at times. Considering the price, an excellent place to stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3