Hostel ROOM Rotterdam Reviews

Van Vollenhovenstraat 62, Rotterdam, Netherlands

The place is very close to the important attractions. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good amenities. Very clean rooms and toilets. Great value for money. I'll surely stay there next time too..

• 16th Aug 2014
  • India

the bunk is not very steady,I could feel it shakin during i was sleeping.that's the omly problem.the staff is very kind

• 11th Aug 2014
  • China

Very nice place, with all the faciities you can expect from a hostel. Friendliest staff, cheap prices at the bar, free breakfast, just behind the eurolines bus station. Bed already done when you check in. No elevator, though.

Omg! Amazing! Had a blast. Amazing staff, amazig vibe, dont miss on this hostel!

This was an okay hostel for a few nights stay. The reading lights/room light in our room didn't work, which could be annoying. Showers weren't great. Staff were good though :)

10 mins walk from the bars and 15 walk from the main train station. Staff were super nice. Not the most exciting atmosphere but it had a nice relaxed vibe

Over all great hostel. Only down side is the wifi is bad. other than that it's great :)

great hostel, I would recommend it. Many toilets and showers and everything is very clean. The staff is helpful and nice, the atmosphere in the common area is ok too. The breakfast is basic, but prices are really good so it's fine!

very noisy from outside, this might have been better if I had stayed in a back bedroom. bathroom only on 1 of 3 floors for the men, made it a long walk in the night. showers very tiny with no place to safely put your clothing inside or even outside of shower. farther from everything then others. But staff was friendly and helpful to everybody.

We highly enjoyed our stay there. All the staff members were extremely nice and helpful (especially Velma who helped us with our train tickets - thank you!). The place is nice, clean and spacious. Wifi worked great, the kitchen is wonderfully equipped. The breakfast was much more than we expected. If we ever happen to be in Rotterdam once more, we will definitely stay there again.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Poland

Rotterdam is so easy to walk around but this is a good location. The breakfast is alright, as are the dorms and showers. It wasn't the most comfortable place I've stayed at. Would have been nicer if the showers were a bit cleaner and it would be awesome if the beds were numbered, since I came in one night to find someone sleeping in my bed... (They probably thought it was just a clean, available bed since I didn't have a bunch of stuff on it) But overall it's a decent place to stay

Friendly staff. Cute hostel dog! The breakfast supplied is a bit average but overall can't complain.

A good hostel. Laundry, bar, food, a nice communal area, and of course happy hour. It's a short walk from the centre. Staff are friendly. Cons: lack of aircon and noisy street outside. The wifi really doesn't work.

Great hostel in an incredible city! Staff is really friendly and welcoming and there is always something going on in the common area. There is a small bar at reception that makes pretty good food for cheap and there is also a kitchen to use. Only downside was that is was really hot while I was there, but that's not too common for Holland. Enjoy! :)

This hostel was my favorite out of all the others I stayed at. The staff, at least the two Finns, are truly amazing. Security, Rooms, and breakfast were all very good. Downside is that it's a bit far to walk to anything of note. Make sure to say hello to the hostel dog!

Had a lovely stay here, the friendly atmosphere and staff made my time in Rotterdam a joy! I will definitely return as soon as I get the chance.

Great place to stay close to everything you would want in the city and beyond. Helpful staff and a clean kitchen for making your own meals.

• 9th Jul 2014

The hostel could oil some of the doors and beds or something because all the squeaking and creaking makes it impossible for people to return to dorm rooms late night without disturbing others already sleeping.

Very cool hostel. Each room is differently themed which is really different. Staff are fantastically friendly and helpful. Free breakfast is pretty good. Bar has a great vibe. Wifi in lobby only. Lexi the dog is adorable, cant imagine anyone having issues with her even if youre not a dog lover. Tram into town is 30 seconds away or you can walk or ride into town easily. They also make dinner some nights!! Yummy! Great place to stay :)

The hostel itself was great and the staff were really friendly. A minor discomfort for me was, the the bed left for me had no ladder, which made climbing up relatively difficult. Otherwisw it is a great place.

• 4th Jul 2014