Hostel ROOM Rotterdam Reviews

Van Vollenhovenstraat 62, Rotterdam, Netherlands

The staff was so friendly and helpful, I was bedazzled by this. the hostel is really cozy. Spacious rooms, great atmosphere in the lounge and a really good location. I cannot complain at all

Really nice staff! I would stay there again in my next visit to Rotterdam

Great, very helpful stuff, cozy bar and living room. Really nothing to complain about.

Great atmosphere, cleanliness and very friendly staff.

Obly stayed for one day but the hostel has a cool bar, free breakfast, offer some activities and have the cutest hostel dog ever. The rooms are spacious and have big lockers under the bed.

Really nice hostel with cool staff and nice atmosphere. The bathroom facilities could have been better as well as the common kitchen cleanliness.

This hostel has a cozy and comfortable atmosphere! The hostel itself was about 25 minutes from the train station. Literally you walk out of the train station and walk straight all the way until you reach the hostel on your left. The rooms were a bit dark as the lighting a were dim but was unique. A good stay overall :)

Awesome hostel! If your traveling alone it's also a great place to meet other travellers due to the great common room. There is great food a bar instruments and sofas. The staff are mainly what made it such a good experience for me, really friendly and are happy to just have a chat or go out for a drink with you. If your looking for a hostel in Rotterdam go to this one! Right next to the water and one of the most beautiful parks I've ever seen.

One of the best hostels I've been. Amazing atmosphere, cool staff and very good location.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Moldova

Finally a hostel witha bit of personality, it could be the weekend I was there, or just the people staying & working there. The room are interesting each has a theme, big& spacious considering it was 14bed, lockers underbed & on one wall. Toilets/ showers are grand, Kitchen little small , bad run in with mosquitoes. All in all ended staying an extra night. Oh & the girls who work there are stunning. Maybe itsaDutch thing

I only stayed one night but it was a great place to stay. Good little atmosphere. I loved the common area, music, bar, plenty of seats etc.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

the girls that work here are gorgeous

PARFAIT, it was a perfect week again.

Cool staff, nice area, I had an enjoyable time considering there isn't a WHOLE lot to do on Mondays and Tuesdays in Rotterdam. Good hostel, though! I definitely recommend it!

Decent hostel—could use some more men's showers and toilets. Wifi speed was good, and lockers could hold luggage, however a regular sized padlock would not fit in the loop. Good happy hour. Location is close to the Erasmus Bridge, but in turn means not super close to the train station. Walkable? Yes. Necessarily close? No. I'd consider staying here if I was in Rotterdam again though.

It's a straight walk all the way down the main road from the train station so there's absolutely no need to take transport if you're a walker. The staff are really nice and one of them was kind enough to make me toast despite being late for breakfast. There were a few hanging around the bar at night, and the PCs are free to use. If I was in Rotterdam again I'd go there.

The bathrooms and toilets can have hangers fixed on the door. In the bathroom, the drainage is poor as I saw some of the toilets floor was flooded when the person next door was taking a shower. Drainage to be improved.

• 12th Oct 2014

Wifi was out the entire time we were there. But the staff is great!!!! The relaxed atmosphere was great. The only thing that annoyed me was the cleaning staff was going hard at like 10 am (before check out) turning people away from the shower and bathrooms to clean... I mean they would wait until after 11...? Anywyas other than that it was a great place.

Pretty cool vibes at this place! Check it out!

Cheep, port, central station, market, taxi boat,tram,so complete by the Best of visit the city.

• 6th Oct 2014