Hostel ROOM Rotterdam Reviews

Van Vollenhovenstraat 62, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Had a lovely stay! Very pretty bar/hostel staff ;-)

I loved my stay at Hostel rooms in Rotterdam. It was clean, welcoming and very easy to find. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere along with other [people staying at the hostel made us feel very comfortable.

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

All in all it's a very good hostel and I'd recommen it to anybody. One issue was we got locked outside the hostel for 30minutes one evening as our key cards didn't work past midnight? And nobody was answering the doorbell

Good hostel, really nice staff, they really help you out with whatever you need. Has a bar that is cool. You also have a kitchen avaliable. Breakfast is good. It´s a nice place to stay.

Great staff.. Beautiful staff... they have a nice common area with a bar and 3 giant bean bags. the beds are awesome. really there is nothing much to do in the city besides smoke a lot of weed and relax with a pint. i would so stay here again if i ever go back to rotterdam..

Kitchen is a little small, if you are planning on cooking. A nice atmosphere, with staff that are very helpful when asked. Would go again.

I just have to say that I didn't expect that kind of service for such a small price. 100% recommended.

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Spain

It was not stated that there is 4.5% city tax on the top of the price

The room was so cold that i felt like i'm sleeping outside. I told that to the staff but they didn't do anything. Even the corridor was warmer that the room. I'd felt sick for three days after that cold. It is also expensive and bathrooms were dirty. I wish i had stayed in Schiphol Airport.

• 26th Jan 2014
  • Turkey

Hi there! Thank you for the review. I feel really sorry to read all this. I wish you would have only told us when you were here. Then we would have put the heater more up for you, give you extra blankets and just do everything possible to make you feel comfortable and at home! Because that’s what we do here every day! We hope to see you back one day! All the best!

Although I just stayed 2 nights I loved the atmosphere, Hostel room is a place where you can meet people and share with others (traveling experience, music... breakfast!) so you just feel like home very quickly and of course, the staff is brilliant :)). I highly recommend it.

Thats a really good hostel The greeting is perfect with lot of smile It's a good very good hostel All the customer is cool I will be back but with my little brother The happy hours is really nice a larger beer for 3€ or shoot 1,5€ it's perfect You can eating lot of Dutch food

Merci beaucoup for the sweet words! It was great having you around! Looking forward seeing you again this Summer!

I really enjoyed the atmosphere in this hostel. there's a nice living room, the staff is great, always with a smile and very helpful. Take the walking tour with Gonçalo in the morning, it's a great activity to learn the history and how to take the best of the city.

Nice Hostel with cosy living room, the staff is very kind and helpful!

• 9th Jan 2014

Great Hostel, great showers, comfy beds, and staff were very nice and helpful! Defiantly a good place to stay in rotterdam

Very nice people both worked and stayed there, the doorhandle to one of the bathrooms broke im the evening but early next morning it had been fixed, as I was going straight home when I checked out they even gave me a book about backpackers! I had a very pleasant stay!

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Sweden

Great hostel with amazing staff. On-site bar is great and has happy hours. Only ask is that there is currently nowhere dry to put your stuff whilst showering.

That was amazing. The hostel is good located with a nice view on a little port. The bar inside is really cool too, people we met were really fun. Moreover the staff is great! Very helpfull & available for every questions. I recommand this hostel to everyone who wants to visit Rotterdam.

Really enjoyed this hostel. Great staff, great location, really cool building, with good atmosphere and a good bar in the living room. I could check in before the time and received an upgrade.

One of the best hostels I've ever been. It's kinda old but everything works fine and it's VERY clean. They have a very nice bar where you can hang out and meet people. Wonderful!

A bit of a walk out of town but a nice hostel.