Hostel ROOM Rotterdam Reviews

Van Vollenhovenstraat 62, Rotterdam, Netherlands

The best hostel I was in so far. Realy nice atmosphere, good vibrations, friendly stuff,...

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Slovenia

If you're looking for a cheap hostel in the center of Rotterdam, with furnished kitchen and excellent and smily staff you're in the right place. A+++

Hostel ROOM has a great location, quite central, close to bars and the museumquarter. The bar was good, only thing that bothered me was the overall lack of respect towards others that a lot of the people in my room had. Of course the hostel can't help that, but it made my stay slightly less pleasant than expected.

It was no where near my expectation. No value for money

• 20th Feb 2015
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

Staffs are amazing!! They are friendly and funny. The bar in the hostel is really good as well.

One of the best hostels I've ever been! I stayed 5 nights and I have nothing to complain about. Monique and the rest of the staff are incredible, trying to help you with everything you need. The breakfast is pretty good, with coffee, tea, milk and juice. You also have smeerkaas, peanut butter and hazelnut cream to use in your bread. The bedrooms are really good and comfortable, with individual lights on the beds. The bathrooms are cleaned very frequently. And the kitchen is very well equipped.

Great place, the staff is kind and the facilities are good. Thank you

Besides the wifi everything else is very good. Stay here if you visit Rotterdam cheap and good! =]

My first impression of Rotterdam was dodgey to say the least. I arrived on a cold rainy morning and there weren't many people about. The walk from Rotterdam central is easy- straight shot for 20 minutes. The staff were all beautiful people. Friendly and out going. The location was lovely right by the harbor, walking distance to everything. They offer discounted prices for certain things at reception. Would suggest to a friend. Would stay there again.

Very nice hostel. Great and helpful staff, good location, cool bar, comfortable and clean facilities. Excellent value for money!

Amazing stay at Hostel ROOM Rotterdam, thank you!!

• 31st Dec 2014

great location to see the fireworks at Erasmus bridge otherwise little far from station. We had ten beds in our 8 bed room but they were never fully taken. Different themes of the rooms very nice. Staff was mainly friendly and helpful but not all of them.

Every single one of the staff members were incredibly kind! It was New Year's Eve and really busy but even after I checked out everyone was still taking time to help me :)

The Hostel is perfect! The location is very good, the bathrooms are clean and have enough hooks for clothes and everything. The staff were amazing, very helpfull. Unfortunately, didn't have lockers for everybody.

Once I arrived no one opened the door. At last a guest came in and opened with his card. The bar downstairs was far too noisy and full of drunk weirdos. The room I got was in the 1st floor in the front and was extremely noisy with bad smell of fresh paint. I asked to change and got a quite room with a dirty bed. The third room in the top floor was ok but the upper bed was uncomfortable even for a hostel and didn't have any metal bar for preventing falling down. Breakfast was poor. Staff is nice.

The staff was so friendly and helpful, I was bedazzled by this. the hostel is really cozy. Spacious rooms, great atmosphere in the lounge and a really good location. I cannot complain at all

Really nice staff! I would stay there again in my next visit to Rotterdam

Great, very helpful stuff, cozy bar and living room. Really nothing to complain about.

Great atmosphere, cleanliness and very friendly staff.

Obly stayed for one day but the hostel has a cool bar, free breakfast, offer some activities and have the cutest hostel dog ever. The rooms are spacious and have big lockers under the bed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3